Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jul 30, 2013 6:11 PM

Jun 2011
Darkmousy0198 said:

If you watched Index II you know Accelerator can take A LOT more than that. But yeah, here he just didnt have the willpower to try to stand up anymore.

I would still put him on the more delicate side of things at the time of Touma since it was the first time he experienced pain.

Either way Accelerator definitely can not be said to be able to take the punishment Touma can at that point in time. Also Touma's punches hurt that finisher was a full on one i am aware that in the novels the ones before were mostly jabs as he was cautious of getting touched by Accelerator.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Jul 30, 2013 6:14 PM

Aug 2009
Slicer22 said:
Darkmousy0198 said:

If you watched Index II you know Accelerator can take A LOT more than that. But yeah, here he just didnt have the willpower to try to stand up anymore.

I would still put him on the more delicate side of things at the time of Touma since it was the first time he experienced pain.

Either way Accelerator definitely can not be said to be able to take the punishment Touma can at that point in time. Also Touma's punches hurt that finisher was a full on one i am aware that in the novels the ones before were mostly jabs as he was cautious of getting touched by Accelerator.
I f Accelerator wasnt exercising or something he wouldnt be able to
Jul 30, 2013 6:15 PM

Jan 2011
Why did Misaka prepare her railgun at the end of the fight? Did she think Accelerator was distracted and it would work? Or just as as desperate measure, as there was nothing else she could do? And why did she take so long that Touma has time to falcon punch Accelerator? Better that way, it most likely wouldn't have worked and only interrupted Touma, but still..

And good to see the others back, didn't see much of them the whole arc, and even less the latest couple of episodes.

Wonder what reason Misaka will find for her nightly excursions. I don't think there are that many valid reasons, especially if it's about several consecutive nights. And she absoutely can not use half of them probably, either because they would be too close to the truth, or it's something she'd never admit like "visiting boyfriend" (though that shouldn't be valid excuse..).
Jul 30, 2013 6:17 PM

Aug 2009
NwAurion said:
Why did Misaka prepare her railgun at the end of the fight? Did she think Accelerator was distracted and it would work? Or just as as desperate measure, as there was nothing else she could do? And why did she take so long that Touma has time to falcon punch Accelerator? Better that way, it most likely wouldn't have worked and only interrupted Touma, but still..

She just reacted like this.She didnt think about it.She took so long because the coin fell from her hands.
Jul 30, 2013 6:19 PM

Jun 2011
ssjokg said:

Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Jul 30, 2013 6:23 PM

Aug 2009
Slicer22 said:
ssjokg said:

Well I dont compare it to the after
Jul 30, 2013 7:50 PM

Jun 2013
ssjokg said:
Slicer22 said:
ssjokg said:

Jul 31, 2013 1:48 AM

Aug 2009
Darkmousy0198 said:
ssjokg said:
Slicer22 said:
ssjokg said:

Accelerator was in
Jul 31, 2013 8:28 PM

Aug 2011
Aug 1, 2013 6:27 PM

Feb 2010
Well that was decent.

I'm suspecting I will have to drop this at this point.
Aug 1, 2013 7:16 PM

Sep 2011
Vanisher said:
Well that was decent.

I'm suspecting I will have to drop this at this point.

I think I might too... Unless the reception of the upcoming episodes are decent.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Aug 2, 2013 9:44 AM

Jan 2011
Pretty good episode, but this is losing its vibe already.
Although I did know this was never gonna be real serious yet I hyped myself way too much.
Next episode probably some casual stuff.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Aug 2, 2013 11:04 AM

May 2011
Nice way to end off what has been a fantastic arc. Dat dramatic last punch. And the nice scene Misaka had with 10032 afterwards.

Love me some cute, blushing, tsundere Misaka moments <3.
Aug 4, 2013 6:48 AM

Jul 2009
I don't like Touma, so the last episodes have been a pain to me...I won't drop it coz I like Kuroko, but this is the last Railgun anime that I will watch for sure!
And, it's stupid that Accelerator was beat by him.
Aug 4, 2013 6:59 AM

Aug 2009
bittersweetlove said:
I don't like Touma, so the last episodes have been a pain to me...I won't drop it coz I like Kuroko, but this is the last Railgun anime that I will watch for sure!
And, it's stupid that Accelerator was beat by him.
*hasnt even watched Index*
Oh poor you...

And no it wasnt.
Aug 4, 2013 4:13 PM

Jan 2012
nooo.....!!!!! i wanted misaka to give cookies to him..... why?!?!?!?!
Aug 8, 2013 7:17 PM

Jul 2012
Finally the end to the Sisters arc. Not bad.

fanks_177 said:
nooo.....!!!!! i wanted misaka to give cookies to him..... why?!?!?!?!

EXACTLY.
Aug 9, 2013 9:55 PM

Nov 2009
Welp, after that powerful sisters arc, I can't help but can't wait to see what will they have planned for the latter half of the series XD
Aug 10, 2013 12:46 AM

May 2013
misaka is too cute!!! love her
Aug 31, 2013 11:01 PM

Jan 2012
Haven't read the manga, but the anime is going great. The Sister Arc was one of the more intense things I've seen in this show. I hope the others in team judgment will get to see the horrors of the world that Misaka has seen. It seems like through the darkest of it, team Judgment had been completely ignorant of the grim realities Misaka had faced. Also, Misaka really needs an upgrade on her Railgun, after fighting Accelerator in the Sister Arc the main characters signature weapon, the one she is named after, is looking a little weak, she needs to fine tune it or discover some way to make it stronger. Can't wait for the conclusion of this season and hopefully another season.
Aug 31, 2013 11:06 PM

Aug 2009
velkro16 said:
Haven't read the manga, but the anime is going great. The Sister Arc was one of the more intense things I've seen in this show. I hope the others in team judgment will get to see the horrors of the world that Misaka has seen. It seems like through the darkest of it, team Judgment had been completely ignorant of the grim realities Misaka had faced. Also, Misaka really needs an upgrade on her Railgun, after fighting Accelerator in the Sister Arc the main characters signature weapon, the one she is named after, is looking a little weak, she needs to fine tune it or discover some way to make it stronger. Can't wait for the conclusion of this season and hopefully another season.

IF she makes it stronger it will just be even more lethal for her when Accelerator redirects it towards her.
Aug 31, 2013 11:53 PM

Aug 2009
Forgetfulness said:
ssjokg said:
velkro16 said:

IF she makes it stronger it will just be even more lethal for her when Accelerator redirects it towards her.

Can't he control i's speed anyway?

He wont have to control it if she herself makes it even faster.
Sep 2, 2013 3:40 PM

Aug 2013
Just watched this last night! OMG! THATS HOW YOU END AN ARC!! BRILLIANT!
Sep 28, 2013 12:29 AM

Sep 2011
God dammit Mikoto, why didn't you give him them damn cookies!? ;-;
Sep 28, 2013 1:31 PM

Sep 2011
This is the end of the season, pretend the next arc do not exist guys.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Sep 28, 2013 2:07 PM

Aug 2009
GodlyKyon said:
This is the end of the season, pretend the next arc do not exist guys.

QFT
Sep 30, 2013 1:35 PM

May 2012
Touma is such a great character, sad we didn't hear Index speak :p But now that the experiment has stopped I do wonder what will happen next! But damn Touma sure beat the crap out of Accelerator! Lets see what's next and what all the Sisters will do!
Oct 16, 2013 2:45 AM

Oct 2011
GIVE IT TO HIM DAMMIT
Oct 21, 2013 5:54 AM

Sep 2011
So Touma's role is over and we won't able to see him on this series anymore?

Oct 25, 2013 1:53 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Aceel's broken hand ouch. Touma was basically fighting on his reserve energy. Although Misaka is part to blame because after all she weakened Touma a lot before the fight. Still nice to see things back to normal. Kuroko, Saten, and Uiharu back, sure feels like things are back to normal.

Nov 8, 2013 3:24 AM

Dec 2010
Heh, that was a great way to end the arc, and the arc itself was redone so much better in Railgun.

Honestly, I feel I like MISAKA 1032 much better than Misaka herself :D But concerning Misaka herself, she's an irredeemable tsundere :D
Nov 11, 2013 4:12 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Railgun I doubt that can be remembered only as a pure marketing operation , because it is really something that had to be done !
Fabulous ! * _ *
What has been , it will be again , but now it's gorgeous!
Episode really very nice , the situations are temporally dilated significantly compared to the past , the involvement is absolute and the setting is made ​​so even the BGM sublime and stupendous designs !
The credit goes to the dialogues .
In addition to this new temporal brackets larger , add some differences narrative small, but significant !
I would say that satisfies almost all of this episode, not the fans dell'ecchi . XD
Another valuable component in the details that this second series are not missed and that in the episode, the sister concern at the end of the episode that you can find all blindfolded and not as in the previous series of TAMnI , without a scratch.
Here come into play fabulous designs , the blood was made ​​so well as the clothes worn and tattered !
Now , I can not wait to see how the series will continue !
Nov 29, 2013 5:38 PM

Jun 2011
I hope you're ready for this, "strongest". You're gonna get a good taste of my "weakest"!
YESSSS XD Awesome! :P
Jan 7, 2014 12:25 AM

Nov 2012
yeah.. touma still can give his best shit to accelerator.. COOL!!!!
hoho.. really love this show now 10/10
MISAKA!!! grr.. really cute.. I really want to see her face when the episode end.. XDDD
Jan 13, 2014 7:56 PM

Mar 2013
God Touma is such a frustrating protagonist and God Index is such a frustrating series, the reason being is that they are both bad ass and fun but are also a nice kick to the balls.

Like in Railgun, this Arc was wonderfully done; the rest of the show is meh. In Index, the show is hella fun, but makes you want to beat your head with a stone due to its shallow reasoning and repetitive nature. The animated series should be fucking great, but instead its just good.

With Touma, not even discussing his stupid "cool, inspiring speeches", its like the creator of this series was like, "Hell yeah this is a cool ability!" and then swiftly realized that you can only make a strong right hook look so many ways. Touma should be a fan favorite, he could be great, but instead he is just good.
Jan 29, 2014 5:51 PM

Sep 2013
I enjoyed this battle as much as I did with the one I saw in Index season. Really, it was great!
In every score, there's a feeling...
Feb 23, 2014 4:49 PM

Jan 2011
mmm that was an anticlimatic end to the arc, like what happened to Accelerator?... i was suspecting that Toma had superhuman like durability an this ep pretty much confirmed it, Misaka was acting like the typical tsundere on this ep
with all its flaws i thought that this was by faaaaaaaar the best thing this franchise has to offer so far, gotta say i dont care about Touma in the least from what has been shown so far which makes me wonder if i should watch Index or perhaps try something different
also i thought the Haganai like nun d do something at some point but all she does is run around
silversaintFeb 23, 2014 4:54 PM
May 13, 2014 6:45 PM

Jul 2012
This episode felt like the end of the season even though there's still more left.

Really good episode and seeing Accelerator getting the screws put to him was pretty funny.
May 18, 2014 6:37 PM

Jan 2013
Touma finally kicked the ass of that Accelarator...
And Misaka 2nd is alive <3 That moment when she was in hospital holding his hand was precious <3 So Misaka 2nd now will learn how to live,i'm so happy that they closed the experiment to achieve lvl 6.
Again Misaka couldn't say THANK YOU to Touma and give him the cookies :/ Touma is really a nice guy :D
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jun 10, 2014 2:23 PM

Sep 2012
Misaka blushing!

Lol. Ants.
Jun 24, 2014 10:31 PM

Aug 2009
VanishingKira said:
Won't expect much from next arc.

Then again this arc wasn't as good as I was hoping for either.

The next arc sucks.

This arc was easily the best out of 4 seasons of Raildex.
Jul 1, 2014 12:07 AM

Apr 2012
Stark700 said:

HHHHHGGGG

My heart.
ssjokg said:
VanishingKira said:
Won't expect much from next arc.

Then again this arc wasn't as good as I was hoping for either.

The next arc sucks.

This arc was easily the best out of 4 seasons of Raildex.
agreed. though i'd expect the novels to be on a whole new level.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Jul 1, 2014 12:14 AM

Apr 2012
silversaint said:
mmm that was an anticlimatic end to the arc, like what happened to Accelerator?... i was suspecting that Toma had superhuman like durability an this ep pretty much confirmed it, Misaka was acting like the typical tsundere on this ep
with all its flaws i thought that this was by faaaaaaaar the best thing this franchise has to offer so far, gotta say i dont care about Touma in the least from what has been shown so far which makes me wonder if i should watch Index or perhaps try something different
also i thought the Haganai like nun d do something at some point but all she does is run around
what a coincidence that both nuns are voiced by the same CV
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Jul 1, 2014 3:30 AM

Aug 2009
Pain_is_love said:
]agreed. though i'd expect the novels to be on a whole new level.
The novels are on a whole new level. If only they had adapted more instead of putting filler....
Aug 29, 2014 7:52 PM

May 2014
Nice punch Touma, you shattered, CRUSHED accelerator's fingers. He felt pain for like one of the rare times.
Lesson learned- palm strikes DO NOT WORK. I REPEAT DO NOT WORK.

Nothing but good things to say about this episode.
The art, direction, everything was well done.
This is great, that last punch was really felt by me. Accelerator's past seems lonely, very lonely. He didn't finish his sentence though, we don't know what he truly wants' but it can be implied by that silhouette of the boy pulling his hand, that he wants friends.

Misaka may think that it is her fault that the experiments got started, but the underlying clause is most definitely the scientist's desire for advancement. The sceintists wanted something greater, and used Misaka. I mean showing her muscular dystrophic patients who are only going to degenerate and perish at a young age... so that she would feel sympathetic and allow the use of her DNA map. She was too young to understand the consequences then and there. But it can be linked that it was the scientist's motives that caused the experiments. This is akin to saying oh the Earth was responsible for the Nuclear bomb because it provided the necessary ingredients (Misaka provided the crucial ingredient to cloning herself), but it was actually the work of humans that created the bomb. We can even look further into this endless cycle of "causes" until the point of obfuscation. Why did the scientists want to witness something greater in Academic city? We can trace their childhoods and environment that shaped them that way and blame that. Just like how Hitler and Stalin's tarnished childhoods accompanied by abusive fathers and negativity was in many historian's eyes the underlying cause for their action. Then we can trace the history of their fathers... and so on. There is no underlying cause because it is all an endless human cycle of malevolence.
Sep 13, 2014 10:35 AM
Sep 2013
The finish just what I expected from there fight just seemed more brutal and awesome. Misaka visiting Touma at the hospital and the way it closes with her about to give him the cookies. Nice wrap up to this episode.
Sep 14, 2014 12:59 AM

Sep 2013
He never got/even noticed the cookies though...
Sep 23, 2014 4:10 PM

Dec 2013
Good episode ! Finally this arc is over. Give me more Saten.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2013

371 by proxima16 »»
Jan 25, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2013

119 by nanajp »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:08 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2013

99 by nanajp »»

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2013

125 by nanajp »»

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2013

104 by nanajp »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.