Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jul 27, 2013 10:59 PM

Aug 2011
Slicer22 said:
Confirmed for shit taste

Stop that.
Jul 27, 2013 11:09 PM

Apr 2010
AirStyles said:
SHOW! ME! THAT! FACE!

Jul 27, 2013 11:18 PM

May 2010
that swing scene lol that was hella random and make me laugh, good episode
Jul 28, 2013 1:13 AM
Jul 2013
dniv said:
Now that Mikoto knows she has 20,000 sisters going around the city

Don't mean to burst your bubble but

10 left in the city
10031 are dead
Jul 28, 2013 1:35 AM

Jun 2009
From now on wel'll finally get some Saten, Uiharu, Kuroko...
Jul 28, 2013 2:08 AM

Dec 2011
Expecting such an amazing adaption to Index 3 too!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2013 2:17 AM

Aug 2009
antonn said:
AirStyles said:
SHOW! ME! THAT! FACE!

Caught me off guard...LOL

I am still waiting for Misaka to go"YOUR PANTIES!STOP SHOWING THEM*sparks*"during the swing scene.
And they changed the scene with Touma and Imouto.Oh well....
Jul 28, 2013 2:22 AM

May 2011
Well that was a great season. Anything after this episode will not change my opinion. 9/10 :P

guyklc said:
Eh, this ending was a little bit too anticlimatic for my taste. The fight lasted too short, and the epilogue to the arc lasted too long.

Also, I feel like Accelerator is mentally retarded. He should have already known from the previous episode that he's no match for Touma in a hand to hand combat, but he can easily destroy Touma using projectiles. So what does Accelerator do when he sees Touma standing up? He decides to charge full speed at Touma instead of launching debris at him. I'm a little disappointed in him.

if you are getting your ass beat by the so-called weakest, after being untouchable, you will not think that clearly.
RockerXDJul 28, 2013 2:25 AM
Jul 28, 2013 2:23 AM

Apr 2009
That wraps up the Sisters Arc, Railgun edition. Pretty electrifying if I may say so.

That swing scene ruined Mikoto's little drama moment, but I had a laugh at the fact that the Testament also taught the Sisters some rather frivolous information... how to swing while standing up? Okay. lol

Man, I really hoped Mikoto could have given Touma those cookies. I'm sure that would have given reason for Touma not to say "fukou da" at the end of that day at least. Also, Index cameo.

I guess we can expect a new OP/ED next episode. I also expect that we'll be back to the usual SoL antics with the girls, Railgun style.
Jul 28, 2013 4:03 AM

Jul 2011
one of the best tsunderes
Jul 28, 2013 7:24 AM

Sep 2012
Paul said:
The swing part was hilarious. Misaka even facepalm'd.
Yeah, imouto showed her panty - no wonder Misaka had to facepalm LOL
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jul 28, 2013 8:01 AM

Oct 2012
Lol brainwashing a little girl
INDEX!!!!! *bite TouMAN
Lol little Imouto, she wanted to decide who's the big&little sister but she's crying later
"Pfft" I love that!!
"Childish, crude, short tempered, quick to pick fights" *suddenly invisible blade appeared
Aw, tsundere Misaka... also Kuroko with *cough... tracking device * cough
Pretty smile for Ending :)

Next ep, it's Frenda!!

Mills said:
Well, I guess its called Imagine Breaker for a reason. His hand got destroyed lolol.

It's failed Brofist xD

dniv said:

2. Accelerator had some pretty visible character development here that was really nice. He's obviously at fault, but he noticed that at the end of the fight, something that wasn't apparent in the Index version.

Sorry too long I didn't read it all xD
But I agree with this one.. Now it's time to drown Accelerator with Last Order & Worst!!

ssjokg said:
antonn said:
AirStyles said:
SHOW! ME! THAT! FACE!

Caught me off guard...LOL

I am still waiting for Misaka to go"YOUR PANTIES!STOP SHOWING THEM*sparks*"during the swing scene.
And they changed the scene with Touma and Imouto.Oh well....

"She's so pretty... oh wait that wasn't Misaka" said Misaka with obvious statement

symbv said:
Paul said:
The swing part was hilarious. Misaka even facepalm'd.
Yeah, imouto showed her panty - no wonder Misaka had to facepalm LOL

Panty shot? Where?
"Signature removed"
Jul 28, 2013 12:37 PM
Mar 2013
analdildo69 said:
dniv said:

10 left in the city
10031 are dead

2 things:
1. I'm an LN reader
2. I'm a railgun manga reader...
Also, as a bonus... the anime hasn't explained anything related to that yet... so... yeah whatever... ;) I'll ignore what you said.

edit: thanks for the fix on the # of sisters...
dnivJul 28, 2013 11:22 PM
Jul 28, 2013 1:50 PM

Oct 2011
Goodbye Sister Arc and Op and ED

Touma EPIC as ever!!!!!

Misaka's expression when Touma said her name 0////0 XDDDD

Oh look Frenda is back
Jul 28, 2013 4:23 PM

Dec 2007
I'm guessing the rest of the season will be all fillers.
Jul 28, 2013 4:24 PM

Aug 2009
Day2Dream said:
I'm guessing the rest of the season will be all fillers.
Lets hope not.Lets hope that the magic side will finally make its appearance in the Railgun anime.
Jul 28, 2013 4:48 PM
Jul 2013
dniv said:
analdildo69 said:
dniv said:

10 left in the city
10031 are dead

2 things:
1. I'm an LN reader
2. I'm a railgun manga reader...
Also, as a bonus... the anime hasn't explained anything related to that yet... so... yeah whatever... ;) I'll ignore what you said.

Anyway, 10 sisters could still cause problems clearly. And 9769 approximately are alive. That's still a lot of them (lol)...

Or you could have said "Oh, my mistake!" instead of shoving my face with unnecessary information and your sore butt cheeks.
Jul 28, 2013 5:35 PM

Jul 2009
Everybody say it with me:

O!

T!

P!!!

Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Jul 28, 2013 5:46 PM

Sep 2011
wheresthehandle said:

O!

T!

P!!!

hatw
wheresthehandle said:

O!

T!

P!!!

that wasn't in the original... Must mean it is in this adaptation!?

I just love the Toukiwadai PE uniform, especially the queen in it.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Jul 28, 2013 6:49 PM

Jun 2013
and that brings a conclusion to an epic fight hmmm i wall miss this dark atmosphere
Jul 28, 2013 6:54 PM

Mar 2012
Great ending to a fantastic arc. Kudos JC Staff. So I assume with everyone talking about Frenda appearing in the next episode, things won't end well for her in the future.
Jul 28, 2013 7:45 PM

Dec 2011
Aiyee! The MisakaXTouma romance is off the charts! Ah, Misaka is so cute! >.<
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2013 9:06 PM

Mar 2012
TravSavage said:
Great ending to a fantastic arc. Kudos JC Staff. So I assume with everyone talking about Frenda appearing in the next episode, things won't end well for her in the future.

Let me just say that Frenda
Teehee....
(Also known on other places as Hiss13)

All hail the adorable chess master!
Jul 28, 2013 11:06 PM
Mar 2013
analdildo69 said:

Or you could have said "Oh, my mistake!" instead of shoving my face with unnecessary information and your sore butt cheeks.

Look. I just don't want to go by spoiler information. Jeez. You shouldn't post spoilers on the episode thread where it says no spoilers at all (unless they are spoilered)

You are right obviously, but it's a spoiler at this point sheesh.

Ok but thanks for the correction on the 10031 of them being dead. :D (lol)

@TravSavage
Well...

dnivJul 28, 2013 11:11 PM
Jul 29, 2013 3:05 AM

Aug 2010
With that out of the way I hope there won't be any more Touma for the last few episodes, he single-handedly (no pun intended) ruined these past episodes for me.

The interaction between Misaka and her "little sister" was nice though. Needs more Kuroko. 3/5.
Jul 29, 2013 3:20 AM

Aug 2009
dniv said:

@TravSavage
Well...

I see what you did there.

Touma still gets unreasonable hate huh?
Jul 29, 2013 3:33 AM
Jul 2013
dniv said:

Look. I just don't want to go by spoiler information. Jeez. You shouldn't post spoilers on the episode thread where it says no spoilers at all (unless they are spoilered)

You are right obviously, but it's a spoiler at this point sheesh.

Ok but thanks for the correction on the 10031 of them being dead. :D (lol)

Ah right that's ok then :)
By the way I like your taste in anime. It's very similar to mine haha I need to update the list, which NEVER seems to show (still new to this website.)
Jul 29, 2013 7:09 AM

Nov 2007
Aw that was adorable at the end.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Jul 29, 2013 8:11 AM

Jun 2011
Mogami-kun said:
With that out of the way I hope there won't be any more Touma for the last few episodes, he single-handedly (no pun intended) ruined these past episodes for me.

The interaction between Misaka and her "little sister" was nice though. Needs more Kuroko. 3/5.

Yeah that fucking Touma if he had not of shown up Misaka could of just died god that would of been so much better. Well done Touma you ruined Railgun you prick.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Jul 29, 2013 8:25 AM

Mar 2012
Mogami-kun said:

Yeah...how did he ruin the past 4 episodes exactly? By existing? Because he solved the problem Mikoto could not? Please...enlighten me.

Jul 29, 2013 9:27 AM

Aug 2009
CreationBreaker said:
Mogami-kun said:

Yeah...how did he ruin the past 4 episodes exactly? By existing
Here you go.
Jul 29, 2013 7:00 PM
Jul 2013
Mogami-kun said:

How dare J.C. Staff follow the story. They're so inconsiderate. Damn you guys.
Jul 29, 2013 9:18 PM

Mar 2012
analdildo69 said:
Mogami-kun said:

How dare J.C. Staff follow the story. They're so inconsiderate. Damn you guys.

Yeah, how dare JC Staff adapt the manga properly and keep consistent with the Raildex canon. Those bastards.

Jul 30, 2013 7:33 AM
Jul 2013
wheresthehandle said:

O!

T!

P!!!

Where's that screen from?
Jul 30, 2013 8:16 AM

Aug 2008
Episode 16 was almoust a joke. I didn't like it.
Jul 30, 2013 8:42 AM

Mar 2012
Strategist0083 said:
wheresthehandle said:

O!

T!

P!!!

Where's that screen from?

Episode 14 from To Aru Majutsu no Index II

Jul 30, 2013 9:07 AM

Sep 2011
The sales for Railgun is worse than season 1's!
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Jul 30, 2013 9:27 AM

Aug 2009
derliss said:
Perfect post.
It really reflects the reasons you had.

Forums,supposedly they are for discussion.
Jul 30, 2013 10:17 AM

Aug 2008
ssjokg said:
derliss said:
Perfect post.

sorry my english is poor :/
Jul 30, 2013 10:21 AM
Oct 2012
derliss said:
ssjokg said:
derliss said:
Perfect post.

We're a forgiving bunch when it comes to language mistakes since a lot of people here are not natives, we are less forgiving for people not stating reasons why they have an opinion or for having stupid opinions that are outside mere language issues. So why did you not like the issue?
Jul 30, 2013 10:28 AM

Aug 2008
Takuan_Soho said:
derliss said:
ssjokg said:
derliss said:
Perfect post.

OK

We're a forgiving bunch when it comes to language mistakes since a lot of people here are not natives, we are less forgiving for people not stating reasons why they have an opinion or for having stupid opinions that are outside mere language issues. So why did you not like the issue?

I think the end of the figth Acc vs Touma was very dissapointing (I mean, was that enough to beat him?, 'cause he was so strong! o.O)
Jul 30, 2013 10:56 AM
Oct 2012
derliss said:
I think the end of the figth Acc vs Touma was very dissapointing (I mean, was that enough to beat him?, 'cause he was so strong! o.O)

The damage to Accelerator wasn't primarily physical, but mental. He had such a strong belief in his being untouchable, that when he was actually beaten it was a shock to his system. It forced him for the first time in his life to comprehend his own mortality, which in turn brought some understanding to the evil he was doing in killing the sisters.

So, physically no, it wasn't enough to "beat" him, but psychologically it was a series blow to him. Keep watching there is more in store for this character.
Jul 30, 2013 5:49 PM

Jun 2008
Arc lasted longer than I thought, but it was still spot on.

Good job of adaptation by J.C.

As for the fight.....lol, nothing to say I haven't in the past, ridiculous hax is very ridiculous.

Dude lost so much fucking blood, and whereas he could stand up from that, unfortunately our awesome villain couldn't stand up from a punch?

lol.

So much bs....but I can't blame a shounen for being shounen.

8/10 for this arc....4/10 for the final fight.
Jul 30, 2013 5:50 PM

Aug 2009
JustALEX said:
Arc lasted longer than I thought, but it was still spot on.

Good job of adaptation by J.C.

As for the fight.....lol, nothing to say I haven't in the past, ridiculous hax is very ridiculous.

Dude lost so much fucking blood, and whereas he could stand up from that, unfortunately our awesome villain couldn't stand up from a punch?

lol.

So much bs....but I can't blame a shounen for being shounen.

8/10 for this arc....4/10 for the final fight.
You clearly miss out the reason that even Takuan_Soho took time to post just above you.
Jul 30, 2013 5:57 PM

Aug 2011
JustALEX said:
*Garbage gibberish.*

Wat.
Jul 30, 2013 5:58 PM

Jun 2008
ssjokg said:
You clearly miss out the reason that even Takuan_Soho took time to post just above you.

I clearly did miss out on that, since I only came here to give my opinion of the episode, not to read any other posts, I don't particularly care for that rationale though.

Because it's still bs in my mind.

And more than that it's a convenient plot device which is very common to these types of anime.

And please don't bother giving me your interpretation, you're not changing my mind.
Jul 30, 2013 5:58 PM

Jun 2011
Also are some of you under the impression that Accelerator is physically strong? Sorry do you even know who Accelerator is? His strength and power were never physical. That punch in the face from Touma was probably the first time he felt pain i am more surprised that Accelerator managed to take so many punches and you can tell just from one look at Accelerator his body type is alot more delicate than Touma's.

@ JustAlex
Yeah to bad if Touma had tits you would not even question if he flicked Accelerator in the head and beat him. Damn it Touma grow some tits so people like him wont question you!

Also to below me nope i am playing through Grisaia no Kajitsu VN atm and sometimes look at the forums for a quick breather is that ok with you?
DragoonDeusJul 30, 2013 6:02 PM
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Jul 30, 2013 6:00 PM

Jun 2008
lol, do you people live in these threads btw?

The episode was 3 days ago, I just don't have time to watch anime on the weekends so I watch it when I come home from work on weekdays, that's why I'm posting until now.

Slicer22 said:
@ JustAlex
Yeah to bad if Touma had tits you would not even question if he flicked Accelerator in the head and beat him. Damn it Touma grow some tits so people like him wont question you!?

I don't even know what this is supposed to mean?

Do you think I dislike Touma because he's male?

That is beyond absurd.

It's like you guys can't get it into your systems that not everyone likes this walking hax machine the way you guys do.

Jesus Christ, it's unreal how defensive some of you are.

--ALEX--Jul 30, 2013 6:06 PM
Jul 30, 2013 6:03 PM

Aug 2009
JustALEX said:
ssjokg said:

I clearly did miss out on that, since I only came here to give my opinion of the episode, not to read any other posts, I don't particularly care for that rationale though.

Because it's still bs in my mind.

And more than that it's a convenient plot device which is very common to these types of anime.

And please don't bother giving me your interpretation, you're not changing my mind.
I have to ask this way then.Why are you watching it then while you disregard it's plot and characters?
Why keep watching something that is full of "hax" and |overused plot devices" .
I only see you complain here on every thread ever since Touma appeared ,nothing else at all,not because plot armor started with him(because Misaka as well had plot armor when Frenda forgot her dolls)but because he is Touma.
We can summarize all you post sin "All this hax/Touma" and still not change anything.
Jul 30, 2013 6:04 PM

Jun 2013
Slicer22 said:
Also are some of you under the impression that Accelerator is physically strong? Sorry do you even know who Accelerator is? His strength and power were never physical. That punch in the face from Touma was probably the first time he felt pain i am more surprised that Accelerator managed to take so many punches and you can tell just from one look at Accelerator his body type is alot more delicate than Touma's.

If you watched Index II you know Accelerator can take A LOT more than that. But yeah, here he just didnt have the willpower to try to stand up anymore.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2013

371 by proxima16 »»
Jan 25, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2013

119 by nanajp »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:08 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2013

99 by nanajp »»

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2013

125 by nanajp »»

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2013

104 by nanajp »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.