Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 27, 3:43 PM

Jan 2018
The color page looks so dope. So that guy wasn't the same guy as chapter 1. That last page with Chihiro looks sick.
Apr 28, 8:04 AM
May 2021
Chihiro about to level up 😤🔥
Apr 28, 8:39 AM
Oct 2021
OMG, the emotions were literally pouring out of them pages.
Apr 28, 8:40 AM
Oct 2021
Reply to ARK-13
The color page looks so dope. So that guy wasn't the same guy as chapter 1. That last page with Chihiro looks sick.
@ARK-13 Not sure we can say they're not the same person. His sorcery is also the Bonsai thingy, who knows, he might as well be a shapeshifter?!
Apr 28, 8:47 AM

Jan 2018
Reply to JoestarEISH_020
@ARK-13 Not sure we can say they're not the same person. His sorcery is also the Bonsai thingy, who knows, he might as well be a shapeshifter?!
@JoestarEISH_020 that's plausible.
Apr 28, 8:55 AM

Sep 2022
The colored page's composition WAS SO BEAUTIFUL. Great muted color pallette juxtaposed by the burning flame behind Chihiro. As for the chapter, that was incredible! I cannot believe we're introduced to the big bad of the Hishaku smack dab in the middle of this arc. Author is getting really good at his art and page layout, in both the action and more sentimental scenes. Incredible chapter, and can't wait to see how Chihiro uses Mei to get out of this predicament.
I'm the sonny boy ( ̄y▽, ̄)╭
Apr 28, 9:30 AM
Jul 2022
bro what the fuck, this manga was so mid when it was a meme but as soon as the meme died down the author started cooking insanely hard. this chapter was *incredible*. I'm so excited to see where this goes.
Apr 28, 10:39 AM

Apr 2020
EXPAND YEEOOOUIIIII!... what a beautiful chapter. this manga is good at evoking complex emotions.

Apr 28, 11:27 AM
Jan 2023
'They need to be stopped.' 'Those blades are special to me. ' 'Anyone can enslave them.' 'You just started to use it.' No. I was at your side the entire time. I won't let you die like this. Die as mine at my side. Mei. Shred. 🗣️🔥🔥🔥❗💯
AvanAgorninApr 28, 11:35 AM
Apr 28, 12:07 PM

Jun 2014
"Mei. Die as mine at my side." Damn that line went hard. The boy Chihiro about to pop off next chapter, holy shit this arc has been fire.

JoestarEISH_020 said:
Not sure we can say they're not the same person.

Chihiro said "he wasn't there at the time" so I'm assuming this dude is different from the hat guy. But like you said, who knows, guess all we can do is wait for a clearer answer.

KRD2 said:
bro what the fuck, this manga was so mid when it was a meme but as soon as the meme died down the author started cooking insanely hard. this chapter was *incredible*. I'm so excited to see where this goes.

It really is great to see how this went from "meme hype" to actually living up to that hype and being a solid series. Hope the momentum continues and we get an anime someday.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Apr 28, 12:39 PM
Jul 2022
thebrentinator24 said:
"Mei. Die as mine at my side." Damn that line went hard. The boy Chihiro about to pop off next chapter, holy shit this arc has been fire.

JoestarEISH_020 said:
Not sure we can say they're not the same person.

Chihiro said "he wasn't there at the time" so I'm assuming this dude is different from the hat guy. But like you said, who knows, guess all we can do is wait for a clearer answer.

KRD2 said:

It really is great to see how this went from "meme hype" to actually living up to that hype and being a solid series. Hope the momentum continues and we get an anime someday.

I straight up set Chihiro as my Discord pfp as a joke and have kept it just because I unironically fuck with this series the long way 🤣🤣🤣
Apr 28, 2:09 PM

Oct 2017
Chihiro hype! Color page looked good, specially the coloring.
Apr 28, 7:24 PM

May 2010
Color page was amazing and I like the setup of the new villain partnered with Chihiro showing his deeper powers with the swords.
Apr 28, 11:47 PM
Oct 2020
I knew this chapter was gonna be big. The rising my tension and the cold as fuck dialogue. And it looks like 32 is gonna be awesome too.

This is the first time we’ve seen Chihiro this angry

And of course the colour page was fantastic.
Apr 29, 10:17 AM
Sep 2022
wow what an incredible chapter, kagurabachi delivers every single week

I'm so excited to see where this goes and what their plan is with the auction!
Apr 29, 10:20 AM
Sep 2022
EmmyMoomin said:
I knew this chapter was gonna be big. The rising my tension and the cold as fuck dialogue. And it looks like 32 is gonna be awesome too.

This is the first time we’ve seen Chihiro this angry

And of course the colour page was fantastic.

I personally didn't read this as angry and read this as the first time we see his cool composure break and we see some vulnerability after confronting his dads killer
Apr 29, 10:39 PM
Mar 2020
Yooo, this panel is insane
May 4, 5:34 AM
Jul 2023
How many chapter will it take to get anime adaptation
May 5, 6:42 AM

Oct 2013
With such good looking color page it wasn't surprising to see another peak chapter. The guy who Chihiro is facing right now is the leader of the sorcerers group responsible for the attack on his home in the past, which resulted in Kunihiro's death. Not only that - we've just learned that the enchanted blades doesn't have to be tied to one person and their life, but that they can be forced somehow (prolly by the means of sorcery techniques) to change their master without the previous one dying.
May 6, 5:29 AM

Sep 2009
well, despite the meme this is actually getting pretty interesting now, these past few chapters were great.
May 12, 6:00 PM
Mar 2023
cook him kagurabachi!
May 19, 12:23 PM
Aug 2022
I m still reading but its going well now
May 20, 12:16 PM

May 2020
Can't say the villains in this series ever try to explain their motivations, except they all want enchanted blades because.. that in itself makes them evil? Lol.

Anyways, I really do want to hear more from that tattoo guy.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kagurabachi Chapter 34 Discussion

ARK-13 - May 23

10 by fabiopires10 »»
Today, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Kagurabachi Chapter 33 Discussion

ARK-13 - May 18

10 by Adnash »»
May 21, 11:16 PM

Poll: » Kagurabachi Chapter 32 Discussion

ARK-13 - May 10

13 by Adnash »»
May 21, 10:53 PM

Poll: » Kagurabachi Chapter 30 Discussion

ARK-13 - Apr 20

13 by Softhenic03 »»
May 20, 12:07 PM

Poll: » Kagurabachi Chapter 29 Discussion

ARK-13 - Apr 13

10 by Softhenic03 »»
May 20, 11:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.