Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 16, 8:29 AM

Apr 2014
Hiratsuka Nana, the main rival has arrived?! Maybe Nana and Izumi knew each other before, childhood friends, perhaps.
何それ?意味分かんない
Apr 16, 8:32 AM

Feb 2020
"I want to become a cyclist!"

Izumi finally made up her mind. I'm happy for her. Now it's time for some intense training.

Apparently, she already know who the new girl, Nana is. So, there's a history between them. I'm curious to learn more about it.

SerafosApr 16, 9:04 AM
Apr 16, 8:53 AM

Dec 2021
The message from Kurume unveils the true identity of the candy shop owner known as Obachan, the last queen of prize money in the now-defunct old women's keirin.

The legendary master of the game questions the "resolve" to continue on the path of keirin - that is, the world of competition. Izumi pedals tirelessly, solely to prove her own determination.

Apr 16, 9:06 AM

Mar 2021
So great to see Izumi finally decided that Cycling is what she really wants to do now the hard work starts for her and girls to succeed during the training camp.
Apr 16, 9:29 AM

Apr 2010
Episode was better than the last one and we got some character development which makes it clear that the man has a lot of trouble making up her mind.
Stil it's nice she finally made up her mind and ones to try giving it her all.
And she seems to be making new friends tho it also seems she has a rival she didn't know about judging from the cliffhanger.
The question is how did the girl in the end know about her and why does she see her as a rival.
Apr 16, 12:06 PM

Nov 2023
Better than the First episode.

So far this anime have some lacks here and there but it's early to judge.

Let's see how it goes.

I know people make promises all the time
Then they turn right around and break them
When someone cuts your heart open with a knife, now you're bleeding
But I could be that guy to heal it over time
And I won't stop until you believe it
'Cause baby you're worth it
Apr 16, 12:44 PM

Jul 2013
how is the bike standing up by itself on the roller lmao
lol
Apr 16, 5:50 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I liked this episode more than the first, just seemed better paced and I liked the stuff going on with Izumi where she wasn’t sure what she wanted to do and got advice from candy grandma as well as her sister, I found her sister’s bit to be the most inspiring giving how she said finding an ordinary job is her dream, not everyone is a sports anime MC unfortunately lol. And the question from Kurume wasn’t cryptic, it literally meant for her to go to the candy shop and get advice from candy grandma as Kurume was her student before, which later lead to the reveal of grandma’s hidden training lab, I gotta say that racing bike is funky looking. And there was also the fact she was actually a winner in the sport in 1964, which is one of the years that The Beach Boys released 3 studio albums, I’m gonna need to peep grandma’s album collection lol.

And with Izumi finally deciding to follow in her friends’ footsteps, it was time for a training camp where we got to see not just the girls we were introduced to last episode, but new faces as well, including some active racers even, one of them seemed to know Izumi at the end or perhaps she has an eye for talent, idk lol, we shall find out. And damn that was actually a banger ED, it reminded me of the OP for an anime called “Girly Air Force”, that was a great jam indeed, hopefully the bicycle racing can be as cool as that song.
Apr 19, 9:53 AM

Jul 2017

Izumi still being on the fence about cycling, and if the letter from Kurume is something to note about, her asking her family members only firms the stance of what her elders have wanted to do as ordinary people with dreams. And Izumi too has a dream, and it starts with her confession, which her grandmother has everything prepared for her, with her uncle being a legitimate cyclist, aside from her grandmother being past her prime at a time when she was winning the races.

With Izumi starting training on the cycling aspects, the others soon follow with a training camp, even with a real professional of Tachikawa, which is important for Kuma since she idolizes her and wants to make an impression. But yet another pro cyclist of Nana Hirakatsu coming onto the field with a feud on Izumi, what is exactly the relationship of the two?
Apr 20, 3:04 PM

Mar 2023
I’m honestly very unimpressed with the quality of this anime. The CGI-based movement is awful and there’s a lot of dead space without background noise or music. The animation is clunky in places too.
Apr 22, 12:37 PM

May 2015
Not outrageously bad but not particularly exciting or anything special so far.
Apr 30, 4:42 AM

Nov 2009
A racing bike doesn't have brakes, are they serious?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rinkai! Episode 8 Discussion

Aversa - May 28

2 by TheColonel76 »»
May 28, 4:03 PM

Poll: » Rinkai! Episode 7 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 21

5 by Kirby026 »»
May 22, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Rinkai! Episode 6 Discussion

AkeZZZ - May 14

4 by KANLen09 »»
May 18, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Rinkai! Episode 5 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 7

9 by tsukor »»
May 11, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Rinkai! Episode 1 Discussion

KANLen09 - Apr 9

36 by Peppershou »»
May 7, 8:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.