Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 9, 2023 8:06 AM
May 2021
Loved the build-up in this chapter! 
The last panel tho… shit then.
Jul 9, 2023 8:06 AM

Jul 2010
This guy is sooo dead.
You don't mess with Twilight and just walk away from his yandere stalker/colleague.
Jul 9, 2023 8:13 AM

Sep 2016
Interesting chapter.
Looks like Fiona goes into berserk serious mode.
Jul 9, 2023 8:43 AM

Feb 2009
Nightfall will bring the punishment with her! Poor Wheeler, I like that guy!
Jul 9, 2023 8:46 AM
Apr 2022
Fucking scary man that last panel
Jul 9, 2023 9:00 AM
Jul 2023
How could Twilight let himself get taken down? ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜†
Jul 9, 2023 9:14 AM
Jun 2021
Nightfall is here to save loid
Jul 9, 2023 9:56 AM
Apr 2023
let. her. cook.
what a chapter btw
Jul 9, 2023 10:05 AM
Feb 2023
Xerneas_Pharoah said:

He first fought Yuri against whom he took a few hits(because he was hesitant to attack Yuri)

Then he was kicked in the gut surprisingly.

Then he fought Wheeler who is maybe just a little below Loid in terms of fighting.

so ofc he would lose.

Unless there is some multilayer plan he is cooking (I don't think so)
Jul 9, 2023 10:09 AM

Sep 2020
Next chapter Wheeler will beat Fiona's ass too.
Jul 9, 2023 10:09 AM

Sep 2020
Xerneas_Pharoah said:
Because Wheeler is much stronger than him I guess.
Jul 9, 2023 10:49 AM
Apr 2016
holy mother of god I'm pretty sure she's going to kill wheeler by mistake. not to mention Wheeler is no light weight and poor Loid was exhausted from his fight with Yuri
Jul 9, 2023 11:02 AM

Oct 2017
Surprised Twilight got taken down? Or is he? Anyway that last page, holy shit Fiona lost it.
Jul 9, 2023 11:17 AM
Dec 2020
ZXEAN said:
Xerneas_Pharoah said:
What's wrong with the reading comprehension of some of you guys? Twilight stated that he was exhausted with an injured arm due to his previous confrontation with Yuri. Of course he wouldn't be able to fight well against a strong agent that has not taken any damage with plenty of stamina to spare.
Jul 9, 2023 11:25 AM

Jan 2009
Nightfall is gonna rage it seems
Jul 9, 2023 11:26 AM
Dec 2022
she gonna burst his head ๐Ÿ˜‚
Jul 9, 2023 11:35 AM
May 2020
wheeler lifespan is shorter than a half chapter
Jul 9, 2023 11:47 AM
Oct 2020
Xerneas_Pharoah said:
Well it happened off-screen, but I can just assume that he was way too exhausted from his fight with Yuri. considering he's been shot, it makes sense for him to be tired. his opponent is also a top spy, so yeah. it just wasn't the best day for Twilight.
Jul 9, 2023 11:51 AM
Oct 2020
Dr_Ak said:
Xerneas_Pharoah said:

He first fought Yuri against whom he took a few hits(because he was hesitant to attack Yuri)

Then he fought Wheeler who is maybe just a little below Loid in terms of fighting.

so ofc he would lose.

um, just to correct your one mistake: it wasn't Twilight who got kicked in guts. That was Yuri lol
Jul 9, 2023 12:23 PM
Feb 2023
Ishawdee said:
Dr_Ak said:

so ofc he would lose.

um, just to correct your one mistake: it wasn't Twilight who got kicked in guts. That was Yuri lol

No I meant in this chapter.
Wheeler kicked Loid when he concluded he is not Yuri.
Jul 9, 2023 12:49 PM
Oct 2020
Dr_Ak said:
Ishawdee said:

No I meant in this chapter.
Wheeler kicked Loid when he concluded he is not Yuri.
Oh yeah, I got you. My bad.
Jul 9, 2023 1:13 PM

Feb 2014
What exactly happened here when Nightfall touched the handlebar? I see now that Wheeler threw the knife at her pistol. For some reason I always assumed she had a suppressor on it.

curvedtreeJul 9, 2023 1:26 PM
Jul 9, 2023 1:17 PM

Jun 2023
This is from the same manga where a school teacher takes a bunch of spoiled kids to see and experience nature lol.

I love this manga but I do also wonder how the author is going to juggle homelife, main plot, Yor's storys, Anya's backstory, school stories, and WISE side-missions like this one. Especially on a biweekly schedule. I mean with this current mission we havn't seen plot-relevent Yor or Anya for months.
Jul 9, 2023 2:13 PM

Dec 2009
Even injured, it's kinda surprising Loid got beat by Wheeler.
Fiona looks like she's back to her old killer self of the past.

No way she doesn't successfully or almost kills Wheeler.
I'll be disappointed if she doesn't. Her emotions right now look epic!

On a positive note.
Kinda cute and funny she was content on dying until she realized Yor would overtake him as his lover.

As much as I love Yor, I'm a sucker for a heroine with an unrequited love, so I really hope Fiona at least reveals her love to Loid one day, with a positive response.
Jul 9, 2023 2:37 PM

Nov 2013
Fiona may have risen a death flag for herself there. She may have gone berserk-mode, but Wheeler is likely not easy to beat. Now, the big question here is, how long will Loid stay unconscious (I think he's KO-ed at the moment). Unless the story wants to take a dark turn and Fiona dies, I think Fiona will get seriously wounded in the coming fight, Loid will stay by her side while Wheeler (who gets wounded also) escapes.
Jul 9, 2023 2:40 PM

Mar 2015
you did not provoke a yandere
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jul 9, 2023 3:02 PM
Oct 2020
RIP Wheeler. She's going yandere mode
Jul 9, 2023 3:03 PM
Oct 2020
Great arc so far. Surprised people are surprised Loid seems to have lost the fight. He was shot in the arm and was already exhausted. Plus, Wheeler is kinda depicted as being the East’s equivalent of Twilight (or at least close to it)

Yor has been show to have insane durability but Loid’s limitations seem to be much more realistic. Getting shot in the arm makes it pretty difficult to put up a fight. I’m impressed he hurt Wheeler as much as he did (Wheeler bleeding from forehead and mouth in last few frames) given how ineffective the other agents were before when Wheeler was actually tied up and held at gunpoint
Jul 9, 2023 3:55 PM
Dec 2014
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
Fiona may have risen a death flag for herself there. She may have gone berserk-mode, but Wheeler is likely not easy to beat. Now, the big question here is, how long will Loid stay unconscious (I think he's KO-ed at the moment). Unless the story wants to take a dark turn and Fiona dies, I think Fiona will get seriously wounded in the coming fight, Loid will stay by her side while Wheeler (who gets wounded also) escapes.
That is definitely what I see as the most interesting option. Though it has the problem of all WISE's moles being revealed, unless he Wheeler takes some brain damage/didn't actually memorize the list.
Jul 9, 2023 4:30 PM

Dec 2016
curvedtree said:
What exactly happened here when Nightfall touched the handlebar? I see now that Wheeler threw the knife at her pistol. For some reason I always assumed she had a suppressor on it.

I needed to reread this page ad this panel to realize it is knife and not suppressor.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.97/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.164/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.86/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.53/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jul 9, 2023 4:36 PM

Feb 2014
Nieznajomy43 said:
curvedtree said:

I needed to reread this page ad this panel to realize it is knife and not suppressor.
Wouldn't it make more sense if she had a suppressor? What would happened if she fired her pistol in the open like that? That is why I assumed it was a suppressor and I didn't understand why she didn't shoot him and her reaction to it.
Jul 9, 2023 5:39 PM

Oct 2021
What's happening to Fiona?! She's terrifying in that last panel!! And, oh my goodness, Loid's Yuri Briar's mask is about to be taken off by Wheeler has Fiona not stopped him!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜จ

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Jul 9, 2023 5:54 PM

Oct 2021
MegamiRem said:
Surprised Twilight got taken down? Or is he? Anyway that last page, holy shit Fiona lost it.
waalex11 said:
Even injured, it's kinda surprising Loid got beat by Wheeler.
Fiona looks like she's back to her old killer self of the past.

No way she doesn't successfully or almost kills Wheeler.
I'll be disappointed if she doesn't. Her emotions right now look epic!

On a positive note.
Kinda cute and funny she was content on dying until she realized Yor would overtake him as his lover.

As much as I love Yor, I'm a sucker for a heroine with an unrequited love, so I really hope Fiona at least reveals her love to Loid one day, with a positive response.
It's hard to see the amazing Twilight down like this. Perhaps, it's because he showed a soft spot for Yuri when letting him go. I guess it's thanks to his home life with Anya and Yor that Twilight has gone this route of letting his enemies go, if only for a meantime.

Fiona going berserk mode is not a surprise. Her facial expressions are the best manga panels during the underground tennis arc. But, we know that if Wheeler ever so much puts a scar on Loid's face, Wheeler would be for Fiona for his life in mere seconds.

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Jul 9, 2023 7:01 PM

Dec 2014
Welp, rip wheeler.
Jul 9, 2023 7:15 PM

Jul 2021
Nightfall is losing her cool
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jul 9, 2023 8:53 PM

May 2016
Love bow wheeler is coming together with sss now against wise…
Jul 9, 2023 10:38 PM

May 2020
Jesus christ, that last panel is screaming incoming trouble. Wheeler made the crazy lose any bit of cool she had.

Can't say about Loid but Nightfall will fucking mince Wheeler next time.
Jul 10, 2023 1:25 AM
Aug 2016
Another Fiona arc??? Fiona legit has more arcs than Yor now?? Lmaoooo. Fuck this manga

(edit) Yor, nobara and Lu need to be in a support group atp lmaooo
Jul 10, 2023 7:41 AM
Oct 2020
nakkki said:
Another Fiona arc??? Fiona legit has more arcs than Yor now?? Lmaoooo. Fuck this manga

WTF did I just read? How exactly does Fiona have more arcs than Yor? Do you read the manga with your eyes closed or are you just THAT bad at counting? This is like the first time after the Tennis arc where Fiona actually has a big role. Spy x Family is a manga where every character gets their arcs to shine. So far, Anya's gotten the most arcs. Whenever it's her turn or Yor's, no one complains. But I swear every time Loid and Fiona gets their arcs, yall Yor/Anya fans complain and ruin it. And the interesting fact is, Loid arcs are literally the best arcs every time. This arc as well has been nothing but FIRE so far. And this isn't even a Fiona arc, this is a LOID arc where Fiona is also shining.
Jul 10, 2023 12:26 PM
Aug 2016
Ishawdee said:
nakkki said:

WTF did I just read? How exactly does Fiona have more arcs than Yor? Do you read the manga with your eyes closed or are you just THAT bad at counting? This is like the first time after the Tennis arc where Fiona actually has a big role. Spy x Family is a manga where every character gets their arcs to shine. So far, Anya's gotten the most arcs. Whenever it's her turn or Yor's, no one complains. But I swear every time Loid and Fiona gets their arcs, yall Yor/Anya fans complain and ruin it. And the interesting fact is, Loid arcs are literally the best arcs every time. This arc as well has been nothing but FIRE so far. And this isn't even a Fiona arc, this is a LOID arc where Fiona is also shining.
Ishawdee said:
nakkki said:

This is not a loid arc, he's on the ground lmaoooo. And Yor has only had one arc BTW which is the ship, Fiona has had the psychiatrist and now this arc. I know you want to defend this manga so bad but Yor is done super terribly
Jul 10, 2023 12:30 PM
Mar 2015
They need to survive to be together
Jul 10, 2023 2:18 PM

Aug 2021
great chapter. lots of action and good build-up. wonder how nightfall is going to react next chapter
Jul 10, 2023 10:12 PM

Sep 2020
BulletXtreme said:
ZXEAN said:
What's wrong with the reading comprehension of some of you guys? Twilight stated that he was exhausted with an injured arm due to his previous confrontation with Yuri. Of course he wouldn't be able to fight well against a strong agent that has not taken any damage with plenty of stamina to spare.
Yes I know Loid is injected and exhibited but Wheeler is also as strong as Loid both physically and mentally. He escaped from Fiona and later beat Loid without getting tricked. One the other hand Loid took soo much beating.
Jul 10, 2023 10:18 PM

Feb 2017
Time to activate yandere mode! 

Life-saver call to continue following Wheeler, otherwise Twilight would be toast.
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ
Jul 10, 2023 11:07 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Finally caught up with the manga! The ramifications of his guy getting away are immense. Fiona is going to have to take him down, if he escapes, it would be a nightmare for WISE.

That last page is terrifying, but somehow, I can’t look away. Seeing the calm and cool Fiona in absolute rage mode is intense. Could she actually sacrifice herself for Loid? So far, this manga hasn’t had any serious deaths as far as I can remember. It keeps it fairly light hearted in that regard.

I have to admit though, it was satisfying to watch Loid beat the hell out of Yuri.
Jul 11, 2023 9:54 AM
May 2023
I love nightfall so much
Jul 12, 2023 8:00 AM

Mar 2021
Fiona never ceases to make me smile
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 12, 2023 10:21 AM

Sep 2021
wheeler ain't survivin
Jul 12, 2023 6:28 PM
Oct 2020
nakkki said:
Ishawdee said:
Ishawdee said:

This is not a loid arc, he's on the ground lmaoooo. And Yor has only had one arc BTW which is the ship, Fiona has had the psychiatrist and now this arc. I know you want to defend this manga so bad but Yor is done super terribly
She really isn't. Yor's longest arc was the ship arc, yeah. But she's had several smaller arcs so far. Just like Loid and Anya. She's a MC, are you really comparing her to a side character like Fiona? Poor Fiona is the one who's been done terribly. Just like Yuri; these two are just there to be simping for Loid and Yor. That's why they need these shining moments. They both need character development, so I'm happy to see they're getting what they need. Yor already had her big character moments in ship arc.
Also, it IS Loid's arc. Him being on the ground doesn't make him irrelevant. Yor had her struggling moments in the ship arc, too. It's not a bad thing.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 98 Discussion

MegamiRem - May 12

15 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
37 minutes ago

» Are the chapter releases too slow for this type of manga?

CrimsonPunk01 - Dec 4, 2023

5 by Amatsukaze24 »»
Yesterday, 6:48 AM

» Question about the manga

Its_Me_Chia - May 7

6 by Its_Me_Chia »»
May 8, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 97 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 28

26 by daywithoutgames »»
May 5, 7:22 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 90 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 12, 2023

28 by E_Creator »»
Apr 23, 11:27 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.