Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Vinland Saga
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 29, 2023 9:00 AM

Nov 2011
Emotions were running high this episode especially considering the high casualities at the farm. Seriously, this war took so much toll on everyone that it's just sad.

Gotta also respect Asegir for taking his stand even if he gets beat up. Still, I'm not surprised to see the cruel behavior as the world in this show itself has been cruel.

Jun 2019
As it's finally time to see the carnage left behind after the storm of King Canute. There are a lot of casualties, no surprises there. Olmar seems to be traumatized and can't blame him since this is his first time seeing war in person. But, props to him for standing his ground in front of Thorgil. He wants all this to end. He feels frustrated for not having the courage. "Olmar become a man in exchange for the farm" Wise words.

On the other hand, we have Thorfinn who wants to meet Canute but he has to go through some obstacles. He's being underestimated and being tested. Einar arrived for Throfinn's assistance. But, it looks like in order to win the bet, Thorfinn has to withstand 100 blows from the big guy. Good Luck, Thorfinn.

May 2020
Canute may have told Floki and his men to avoid any unnecessary killings and pillaging anymore from the farm, but what’s done is already done, heck Ketil’s farm has no more than men you can count on fingers who can put up a fight against Canute’s army anymore. Though as if even a situation this dire could put these people down from their high horse , they still want to fight smh. Felt for Snake but he literally has no right to refuse, and that’s when the acting master of the farm came into the picture.

Olmar may have acted stupid, he may have acted like a kid, he may have embarrassed himself, but the one good thing he did was to surrender to Canute when the opportunity presented itself. He too at last got the reality check, and that if nothing will save the lives of those who are still alive on the farm. Finally, there’s a reason to like him. 

Though for what Thorfinn is upto, just like he declared to Leif, went to negotiate with Canute. But we know as if any person can meet the king of a nation this easily, even if that person was a former personal bodyguard of the King himself. And that’s when the eyepatch goon came into the picture, and to go past him and meet Canute, as a part of bet Thorfinn has to take a whole 100 hits to his face. God damn.

Can’t believe now we’re just an episode away from the most HYPE moment of this season, or heck the most hype moment of this series itself. We really came this far.. hasn’t we? Next week can't come any sooner.
May 29, 2023 9:58 AM
May 2021
Amazing ep; after the previous ep didn't know what to expect anymore!! So Thorfinn and Canute finally meet!!
May 29, 2023 10:10 AM

Feb 2021
Olmar my man. I knew from the start that he will have good character development and it did not disappoint.

NOOO NOT THE CLIFFHANGER
May 29, 2023 10:10 AM

Jan 2018
Man, it's still hard to believe that Arnheid is gone. I miss her a lot. :(

Ketil is still unconscious. But his son Olmar just became a man. He made the correct decision by surrendering. Sometimes surrendering is better than maintaining your "honor".

It pissed me off a little bit that Canute didn't want to meet Thorfinn. But seems like we'll finally get the meeting in the next episode. Can't believe only 3 episodes are left.
May 29, 2023 10:13 AM

Oct 2017
Stark700 said:
Emotions were running high this episode especially considering the high casualities at the farm. Seriously, this war took so much toll on everyone that it's just sad.

Gotta also respect Asegir for taking his stand even if he gets beat up. Still, I'm not surprised to see the cruel behavior as the world in this show itself has been cruel.
Asegir who? (Looked up the character and I don't think we've seen him in a while.)
May 29, 2023 10:21 AM

Jun 2014
I still remember earlier in the season when Olmar was super eager to go into battle and kill people. The aftermath of something as serious as war ain't pretty, and Olmar is experiencing the traumatic effects firsthand. Looks like he finally came to his senses, as he seems to be the only one rational enough to realize that surrendering is the best option. They barely have any able-bodied men remaining anyway lol.

Thorfinn is pretty ambitious trying to get a meeting with the king as a mere slave. Even though they were formerly acquainted, those soldiers aren't buying it one bit. Now he has to tank 100 punches to get what he wants, sheesh. Like he said though, he's used to getting hit, so this should be a piece of cake.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

May 29, 2023 10:34 AM

May 2016
I'm definitely not a fan of him taking 100 blows... why not betting on beating the shit out of the other guy...

RaizelMay 29, 2023 10:37 AM
May 29, 2023 10:36 AM
Aug 2016
The episode truly stood up to it's name: Courage. For two characters especially: Olmar and Thorfinn

-Episode starts with Floki asking Canute for permission to set up camp in huts rather than tents. Canute refuses as he is sure they will pillage and rather offers suitable reward instead of pillaging. Floki accepts.

-Canute's mind wanders away to the path of death he has created. That really reminded me of Erwin from AOT and Griffith from Berserk, walking on a path of corpses.

-Scene transition to Olmar going to the injured people. He is horrified by the hellish scene of bloodied, chopped and agonized retainers of the farm. The girl from Ep 2 calls him and says her dad's limbs are hands are chopped off. Olmar has regurgitative reaction and starts crying. 

-Scene transition to Snake talking about surrender to Ketil's family. There's Ketil lying on the bed, Sverkel seated, Thorgil standing and Ketil's wife seated. Snake talks about the surrender and immediately the wife gets angry and throws a bucket. Thorgil gets excited at the prospect of going to war again but is stopped by Sverkel. He says that Ketil has chosen a successor to the farm: Olmar. Olmar is then brought in and he has to decide what to do.

-Olmar, learning from experience says that he will surrender. Thorgil tries to sway him but Olmar says something very much heart of Vinland Saga:
"That's not courage! I screwed up in the presence of the king. I am an incompetent man who deserves to be mocked. But... I didn't have the courage to silently accept their mockery."
Truly peak seinen moment, when a character comes to terms with their wrongdoings and start doing the correct things in their life. 👏

-Sverkel tells Olmar to give his decision to King Canute. Snake tells he will accompany him, and also tells him that he will not mock him. Thorgil leaves in a fit and calls them cowards. Sverkel tells Ketil that in the process of losing his farm, he has gained a manly son.

-Einar realizes after talking with Leif that Thorfinn has gone to King Canute to settle things. As expected, things don't go smoothly and Thorfinn is stopped by the guards. Drott starts fighting him and Thorfinn just couldn't figure out how he can meet Canute.

-Einar arrives and tells Thorfinn to go back to Leif along with him. Thorfinn then realizes that some sort of betting is going on. On inquiring, he finds out that the betting is on how many punches Thorfinn can handle before dying. 

-Thorfinn, being courageous, asks for a bet on himself:
"I'll bet on myself. I don't need money if I win. Instead... I'd just like to talk to his Majesty."
The bet is settled at 100 punches. If he can handle 100 punches, then Thorfinn will get a chance to talk to Canute, otherwise he will be killed by the guards. 

-Drott gets angry and is about to beat the shit out of Thorfinn. Episode end.

Wonderful 5/5 episode. Thorfinn keeps on growing, he wants to repay the kindness he received from the farm back to Ketil's family. Olmar's growth was the most interesting. From the preview of this episode, it definitely did feel that Olmar will grow, and it was honestly phenomenal. 👏

Onto next episode, looks like Thorfinn wins the bet and gets the chance to meet Canute. Interesting episode name though, "King of the Rebellion"

May 29, 2023 10:36 AM

May 2020
well another cliff hanger ending
Canute and Thorfinn will finally meet next episode

May 29, 2023 10:38 AM

Feb 2019
A masterclass, yet again from MAPPA.

Olmar finally sees the reality of the war and bloodshed that he idealised. There’s no beauty in it, just death and suffering. Him refusing to continue the war doesn’t make him soft or a coward. A true man makes his own decisions, sticks to them and doesn’t throwaway lives just for ego. As gramps said, it cost you your farm but your son is finally a man. Proud of him.

Can’t wait to see Thorfinn and Canute’s reunion next week. I also think it’s cool how this month’s chapter references einar’s meeting with Canute that we’ll see next week. Everything coming full circle.
Marinate1016May 29, 2023 10:43 AM
May 29, 2023 10:40 AM
Oct 2020
Raizel said:
I'm definitely not a fan of him taking 100 blows... why not betting on beating the shit out of the other guy...

Thorfinn doesn’t want violence to be the first choice, but rather the last resort. He easily could beat the guy, but is beating a man really an option if you want to negotiate for peace? It’s contradictory and against his new found ideals if he resorted to beating him.
May 29, 2023 10:43 AM

Feb 2019
Yup. Thorfinn will be getting his ass whooped by this Big Bear man.

May 29, 2023 10:45 AM

Jul 2014
Embient said:
Olmar my man. I knew from the start that he will have good character development and it did not disappoint.
Same, the payoff after watching him for the last 5 months feels so good.
May 29, 2023 10:51 AM
Jul 2018
"I should have had the courage to bear their mockery." Or something to that nature. We forget that courage can be shown in many different ways. A good take-away from the episode.
May 29, 2023 10:55 AM

Jul 2014
man what a cliff hanger , idk why he decided to get hit instead of dodging 100 hits
May 29, 2023 10:55 AM
Aug 2018
olmar is an amazing character and his character development this episode was briliant, but i cant wait to see an army of kids rushing to hate him for being realistic lmfao
May 29, 2023 11:08 AM
Oct 2016
Olmar making the hard decision to surrender. Having the courage to stop before pride consumes you. The courage to not keep going down the same path just because its the one you're on. The courage to put your foot down and make your own choices even when everyone around you is saying you shouldn't. Screw the so called honor of a Norse man. It wasn't honor that compelled Olmar to attack those guys mocking him. It was the humiliation he couldn't stand, even if it was deserved. Olmar now seeing all the pain fighting for honor has caused changed his view on what he should prioritize. Even with his mother and Thorgil wanting to fight on Olmar is going to surrender the farm. Take the humiliation that he's earned from his action and end the suffering of the people. 

Thorfinn going off to try and meet Canute. Naturally the King's men don't just let him walk up and say hello. Its kinda pathetic of these so called brave soldiers to pick on the smallest guy they see walk up. Thorfinn even just asking to tell Canute his name to see him. Which its very when Canute learns its actually Thorfinn there but still doesn't see him. Thorfinn now will have to earn his way to see Canute by taking these one hundred punches. Einar trying to understandably stop Thorfinn from possibly dying here but Thorfinn saying rightly that they need to pay back the kindness he was shown on this farm. So taking this punches to speak to Canute to end the fighting is right by Thorfinn.
May 29, 2023 11:17 AM

Jul 2015
They say, that the best way to change someone's mind is to give them exactly what they want and Olmar is a perfect example.

May 29, 2023 11:19 AM
Apr 2023
Disappointing episode,I was excited for conversation with Canute but it feels they are just dragging out. The entire episode is just olmar crying and thorffin getting punched and having a idealistic pacifist monologue. And idk what type of emotions you all are feeling but it's just not getting to me with this season. I felt nothing neither for gardar nor his wife (forgot her name). The peak of the season was thorffins awakening and snakes fight which put thorfins overly idealistic stance to test. Aside from the beautiful art and parallels between thoriffin and Canute this season hasn't been all that. It feels tediously slow at times. I'll still give it a 7 simply because I love vinland and thorffins character development but I'm begging to ask myself a question. Is thorffin becoming a bit too idealistic and naive?
May 29, 2023 11:30 AM

Sep 2014
Olmar finally manned up owning to his mistakes and is taking the hard yet correct decision to surrender. He was the cause of all this suffering of this war and is indeed only right for him to be the one who ends it as well. That's undoubtedly courageous. The guy became a true leader and worthy successor of the farm.

Thorfinn has to survive 100 punches to meet Canute and win this bet. Ofc, if he tried to fight the guy, just like someone already said would be contradictory to aeot to use violence just to negotiate about peace later on plus no one of all those men would let such a guy get near to the king.
May 29, 2023 11:32 AM

Jan 2009
olmar is now a true warrior too? he has no enemies he has now the courage to accept insults, the whole internet should learn from him

thorfinn meanwhile said there is a trick for getting hit many times so ye i guess he will soften the punching impact by using his agility, im a manga reader but i already forgot if this is how he will do it

canute will keep on killing until he achieves paradise or the end justifies the means aka utilitarianism

May 29, 2023 11:34 AM

Mar 2016
Damn, that huge guy killed a bear after it scratched out his eye. Good luck Thorfin, you're going to need it.
May 29, 2023 12:12 PM
Mar 2015
Olmar by surrendering finally grows some balls while Thorfin fights to meet the king who does not want to meet him because of the scar
May 29, 2023 12:14 PM

Apr 2023
This is the first episode of the entire series that has left me feeling rather underwhelmed. Olmar standing up to Thorgil was about the only interesting thing here. With only 3 episodes left, I wonder where they're taking this story. 
May 29, 2023 12:18 PM
Apr 2018
Son of Thors, Thorfinn!
May 29, 2023 12:23 PM
Jan 2020
We got cucked. I can't believe I actually thought Thorfinn was going to fight through 100 dudes with his bare hands in order to see Canute. I thought he was about to do something even more impressive than Guts. Instead, next week we get to watch our beloved protagonist get beat the f*ck up for x amount of minutes. Weak as hell.
May 29, 2023 12:29 PM

May 2011
How does Thorfinn plan to guarantee his return to Leif after getting beaten up, fatigued and making himself further vulnerable?

-_-
May 29, 2023 12:33 PM
Struggler

Dec 2020
It's awesome to finally see Olmar's climactic character moment animated, one of my favorite beats from this arc.

May 29, 2023 12:33 PM

Nov 2013
You know the show is PEAK when it ends in 5 minutes!
May 29, 2023 12:34 PM

Apr 2014
Man. This episode was freaking good. I loved it. Honestly Olmar made the right decision to wanting to surrender. After what he saw. He is done. Sadly however they will lose their home.
As for ThorFinn. The guy wants to see Canute but Canute says no after what happened many years ago. ThorFinn willing to take 100 punches if it means to see Canute.
May 29, 2023 12:35 PM

Sep 2020
Vinland Saga is truly special. I have never seen something like this before. This is already a classic.
May 29, 2023 12:41 PM
Struggler

Dec 2020
SSGHOKAGE said:
We got cucked. I can't believe I actually thought Thorfinn was going to fight through 100 dudes with his bare hands in order to see Canute. I thought he was about to do something even more impressive than Guts. Instead, next week we get to watch our beloved protagonist get beat the f*ck up for x amount of minutes. Weak as hell.

Ah yes, because the only "strong thing" that someone could do in this situation would be to think with their fists and beat their way through with brute force; someone holding fast to their ideals in an attempt to stop further bloodshed is super weak, ya know?

It's shame you're bummed about Thorfinn not going punchy punchy, don't mind me I'll just be over here enjoying this fantastic adaptation of a terrific story.

May 29, 2023 12:47 PM

Aug 2022
I can't wait for next monday! This season has been just so interesting!
May 29, 2023 12:49 PM
Jul 2019
crimson_dread said:
Disappointing episode,I was excited for conversation with Canute but it feels they are just dragging out. The entire episode is just olmar crying and thorffin getting punched and having a idealistic pacifist monologue. And idk what type of emotions you all are feeling but it's just not getting to me with this season. I felt nothing neither for gardar nor his wife (forgot her name). The peak of the season was thorffins awakening and snakes fight which put thorfins overly idealistic stance to test. Aside from the beautiful art and parallels between thoriffin and Canute this season hasn't been all that. It feels tediously slow at times. I'll still give it a 7 simply because I love vinland and thorffins character development but I'm begging to ask myself a question. Is thorffin becoming a bit too idealistic and naive?
Couldn't agree more, I like the idea of this season's story, but it feels like the director chose the laziest way to tell it. Compared to the beatiful way everything went into place in season one, this all seems like a poorly written (but well animated) spin off. That's a great question, and makes me wonder if there wasn't a better way to make his character arch, but I like what they did with Olmar, he had a good build up to this episode reality check.
May 29, 2023 1:02 PM
Jan 2020
If "sticking to your ideas" = getting beat up like a little b*tch. Then yes, I do believe it's pretty weak. Overall, I've enjoyed Thorfinn's character development. But taking things to the extreme is always negative. Water's great for you, drink too much of it, and you'll die. 
"Sticking to your ideas" sounds great on paper, but when taken to the extreme, it makes you weak as f*ck and a total push-over. You're a pacifist. Someone comes into your house to rob and kill you. If you want to "stick to your ideas" you should just let yourself die. Trolley Problem. On a trolley, pull the lever and kill 1 person, or do nothing and let the trolley kill 5. "Killing people bad" so you decide to just let the trolley run over multiple people. Weak as hell. Really, "sticking to your ideas no matter what" is equivalent to being unable to compromise or make tough choices. The world is built on compromises, if you can't compromise you're a weak and terrible person. Relating back to anime, even Thorfinn was able to compromise when he fought Snake. I was hoping he'd be able to compromise again in order to meet Canute. I guess, in a way he has. But the way he choose to do it, is the exact opposite of what I was hoping for. And a complete b*tch move tbh. It's one thing to not fight over dumb stuff like Shanks in One Piece did. It's another thing to not fight psychopathic murderers for an extremely good reason (i.e stopping a war).

Regardless,
I guarantee you if the only thing there is to eat is meat, vegans gonna eat meat just like the rest of us.
You'd call that weak. (They didn't "stick to their ideas" and prevent the bloodshed of those poor, innocent animals)
I'd call that not being a dumbass. 

Different perspectives, I suppose. 
SSGHOKAGEMay 29, 2023 1:06 PM
May 29, 2023 1:07 PM

Mar 2022
Thorfinn is back at the battlefield once again. I wonder where Thorgeir went -- probably towards the king. I have a feeling that Thorfinn are going to kill Thorgeir to protect the king. I have not been watching the manga. Anyway, great episode, can't wait for the next one.
May 29, 2023 1:08 PM
Jan 2021
"i didn't have the courage to let people laugh at me" woah, ketils son started talking about his own opinions. i was wondering when he's gonna stop being a doormat to his family, im glad.

also not canute refusing to see thorfinn lolol
wingpetalMay 29, 2023 1:26 PM
May 29, 2023 1:28 PM
Jul 2022
Thorfinn will speak with Canute next episode! I am so excited to see how this interaction will go down!
May 29, 2023 1:41 PM
Mar 2021
it's looking like this might be my favourite second season oat, the writing in this show is spectacular
May 29, 2023 1:57 PM

Feb 2012
Character development for Olmar! Using his position as heir to Ketil, he decides to surrender. War terrifies him, and he knows can't ever be like Thorgil. He's not the only one haunted by death though as Canute has the head of his father tell him it's too late for mercy.
A fateful reunion between Thor and Canute is imminent. The invaders yet again underestimate a man who fought for Canute in the past.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
May 29, 2023 2:00 PM
Jul 2021
crimson_dread said:
Disappointing episode,I was excited for conversation with Canute but it feels they are just dragging out. The entire episode is just olmar crying and thorffin getting punched and having an idealistic pacifist monologue. And idk what type of emotions you all are feeling but it's just not getting to me with this season. I felt nothing neither for gardar nor his wife (forgot her name). The peak of the season was thorffins awakening and snakes fight which put thorfins overly idealistic stance to test. Aside from the beautiful art and parallels between thoriffin and Canute this season hasn't been all that. It feels tediously slow at times. I'll still give it a 7 simply because I love vinland and thorffins character development but I'm begging to ask myself a question. Is thorffin becoming a bit too idealistic and naive?
to be fair you’re a AOTard so you wouldn’t know what good writing is
May 29, 2023 2:11 PM
Jan 2016
SSGHOKAGE said:
If "sticking to your ideas" = getting beat up like a little b*tch. Then yes, I do believe it's pretty weak. Overall, I've enjoyed Thorfinn's character development. But taking things to the extreme is always negative. Water's great for you, drink too much of it, and you'll die. 
"Sticking to your ideas" sounds great on paper, but when taken to the extreme, it makes you weak as f*ck and a total push-over. You're a pacifist. Someone comes into your house to rob and kill you. If you want to "stick to your ideas" you should just let yourself die. Trolley Problem. On a trolley, pull the lever and kill 1 person, or do nothing and let the trolley kill 5. "Killing people bad" so you decide to just let the trolley run over multiple people. Weak as hell. Really, "sticking to your ideas no matter what" is equivalent to being unable to compromise or make tough choices. The world is built on compromises, if you can't compromise you're a weak and terrible person. Relating back to anime, even Thorfinn was able to compromise when he fought Snake. I was hoping he'd be able to compromise again in order to meet Canute. I guess, in a way he has. But the way he choose to do it, is the exact opposite of what I was hoping for. And a complete b*tch move tbh. It's one thing to not fight over dumb stuff like Shanks in One Piece did. It's another thing to not fight psychopathic murderers for an extremely good reason (i.e stopping a war).

Regardless,
I guarantee you if the only thing there is to eat is meat, vegans gonna eat meat just like the rest of us.
You'd call that weak. (They didn't "stick to their ideas" and prevent the bloodshed of those poor, innocent animals)

Way to miss the point completely. Yes, everyone needs to compromise, you can't always get what you want, no one is the exception... but the world isn't built on compromises, you do know that, right?

Its actually the complete opposite. Its the people with unflinching conviction, that don't let any obstacle hinder them, that build the nations of the world as we know today. Do you really think the USA would exist today if the colonists didn't rise up against the british? They could've compromised as you said, chosen to pay the king higher taxes and be done with it, but they didn't.

Yes there's a lot of things you can compromise on, but there are some things that aren't open to negotiation. If you compromise all your life, yes you'll probably be a successfull person, maybe even considered strong, but you'll still be a person with no spine who everyone scoffs at behind their back.
May 29, 2023 2:11 PM

Jun 2015
SSGHOKAGE said:

Regardless,

This is NOT bad writing. Thorfinn's character is just willing to show the flaws of power abuse while negotiating peace.
May 29, 2023 2:25 PM

Sep 2017
Man fuck that. I was so hyped up for Canute and Thorfinn meeting this episode and then this happens? Look the Olmar stuff is great development for him but if they're going to make Canute blow off Thorfinn like that and have him go through this trial it should have been the entire episode so we could see the resolution. The Olmar stuff can come after. Now I'm just feeling annoying about having to wait when Thorfinn challenging those Vikings like he did is an otherwise good moment.

This is literally the first episode this season I've walked away not thinking it was great. And it's really just because of the blue balls.
ProofByColorMay 29, 2023 2:29 PM
May 29, 2023 2:31 PM

Mar 2010
THorfin taking them hits makes him beyond a alpha. ffs we needed more of dat not some beta's puking up and another crying for some bitch whore of a skank.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 29, 2023 2:39 PM
Jan 2016
YuriSpacePirate said:
Damn, that huge guy killed a bear after it scratched out his eye. Good luck Thorfin, you're going to need it.
Thorfinn probably wouldn't be impressed, since in the next season of the manga he
May 29, 2023 2:49 PM

May 2015
Not a fan of Thorfinn's decision to just get a beating. And Canute, why wouldn't he want to talk to him?..:(

Honestly, I don't give a flying fuck about Ketil anymore. Like, yeah, it's unfair that his farm could be taken just like that, and he was a good owner in comparison to others, but still a slave owner, and he beat up a pregnant woman to death, what an asshole.

Olmar is a cinnamon bun, he deserves a hug. Snake is shaping up as an interesting character too.
May 29, 2023 2:52 PM
Aug 2019
Idk about hyping up getting punched 100 times …
I’m also a bit disappointed that Thorfinn’s plan was nothing when he promised coming back alive; he wasn’t thinking at all when he made that promise
ghierMay 29, 2023 3:05 PM
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2023

138 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Yesterday, 11:23 PM

Poll: » we getting that award fr ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Jan 23

53 by FruitPunchBaka »»
May 12, 8:20 PM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 1, 2023

370 by ebobota »»
May 10, 10:57 AM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2023

488 by wibugar »»
May 10, 1:09 AM

» Thorfin a pushover?

Superninjaboy2 - Apr 27

45 by LargeSkittle »»
May 6, 10:54 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.