Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Oct 28, 2022 9:51 PM

Jul 2017
I wonder if 8 episodes are enough for this, or if there's going to be another season or whatever. Given the premise here, it could go many ways in my head as someone who's never played or heard of the game prior to watching this episode. Pacing could go a variety of ways because of it. It had parts that dragged a bit for me, but the series tried hard here with establishing some mysteries with us being in the perspective of the Doctor, learning about what is happening in the world and the morally gray elements present here so far. The series didn't have the best looking drawings and animation, but definitely had effort put into this episode from the staff to create a cinematic and tense feel to this post-apocalyptic world. It could be interesting, but given that its a gacha game adaptation and the runtime, I'm not buying into it yet, still am gonna proceed with all the caution in the world. Wish the character designs didn't have the animal ears and stuff, but it is a gacha game so stuff like that isn't surprising. It's not really a big deal but stuff like that even bothered me in other series like Utawarerumono. Not too much to say about the characters themselves, hopefully there is enough time and solid content to do them justice as the anime progresses. I need time to distinguish whether or not potential is here or is it a waste of time like Azur Lane or even something like Takt op. Destiny (although those shows were pretty much awful for me instantly for first impressions).
Oct 28, 2022 9:52 PM
Dec 2019
Muito fiel ao original, gostei.
Oct 28, 2022 10:25 PM

Jul 2013
A fantastic first episode. This is the weakest part of the story and they still made it quite good. The direction and storyboards are honestly fantastic. While it suffers from info dumping so does most anime so I can get over that. Solid 8/10. I hope this does well enough to get more seasons. Based Arknights.
Oct 28, 2022 10:28 PM
Jan 2021
The animation really set the tone for the series, what a great start to the series! I did imagine the doctor to have a deeper voice though :P
Oct 28, 2022 10:37 PM
Aug 2020
its really good tf
Oct 28, 2022 11:14 PM

Aug 2016
animejas said:
I wonder if 8 episodes are enough for this, or if there's going to be another season or whatever. Given the premise here, it could go many ways in my head as someone who's never played or heard of the game prior to watching this episode. Pacing could go a variety of ways because of it. It had parts that dragged a bit for me, but the series tried hard here with establishing some mysteries with us being in the perspective of the Doctor, learning about what is happening in the world and the morally gray elements present here so far. The series didn't have the best looking drawings and animation, but definitely had effort put into this episode from the staff to create a cinematic and tense feel to this post-apocalyptic world. It could be interesting, but given that its a gacha game adaptation and the runtime, I'm not buying into it yet, still am gonna proceed with all the caution in the world. Wish the character designs didn't have the animal ears and stuff, but it is a gacha game so stuff like that isn't surprising. It's not really a big deal but stuff like that even bothered me in other series like Utawarerumono. Not too much to say about the characters themselves, hopefully there is enough time and solid content to do them justice as the anime progresses. I need time to distinguish whether or not potential is here or is it a waste of time like Azur Lane or even something like Takt op. Destiny (although those shows were pretty much awful for me instantly for first impressions).

I'm pretty sure they will do another season or two, since this is called a Prelude. As someone who has been playing the game for like 2 years now, I can say that this arc is the weakest of the story. Its very short especially compared to the later ones. I was wondering how they were going to adapt this part of the story since theres not enough plot points to fill up a full 1 core, so I'm glad they just have 8 Eps. On the contrary though I cant imagine them being able to cram down the next Act to a single season. My bet is like 2-3 cores to properly adapt that arc. So TL;DR, in my opinion the pacing and the episode count is pretty good, for the arc they are adapting.

Also Amiya is the protagonist, doctor is just a supporting character. Not saying the Doc is a blank slate, they definitely has good characterization, but I don't expect them to get into that much in this season. This season is completely focused on Amiya.

I get the animal ear thing, as a beginner. They don't outright explain the races, not in the main story at least. Just know this is a complete fantasy world and there are different races and no normal humans. Its pretty fleshed out for something I assume at first just started as a gimmick in game design process.

I can't guarantee that this will be good, but I have faith. Hypergryph hasn't let us down so far, at least when it comes to story and characters.
Oct 28, 2022 11:22 PM
Jul 2021
Hypergriph and yostar now is a music studio + game studio and anime studio combine.

the MEME is REAL hard to believe.

also surprise there is actually normal human race around.
RedCobra75Oct 28, 2022 11:36 PM
Oct 28, 2022 11:26 PM

Jul 2017
DeltaNemesis said:
animejas said:

I'm pretty sure they will do another season or two, since this is called a Prelude. As someone who has been playing the game for like 2 years now, I can say that this arc is the weakest of the story. Its very short especially compared to the later ones. I was wondering how they were going to adapt this part of the story since theres not enough plot points to fill up a full 1 core, so I'm glad they just have 8 Eps. On the contrary though I cant imagine them being able to cram down the next Act to a single season. My bet is like 2-3 cores to properly adapt that arc. So TL;DR, in my opinion the pacing and the episode count is pretty good, for the arc they are adapting.

Also Amiya is the protagonist, doctor is just a supporting character. Not saying the Doc is a blank slate, they definitely has good characterization, but I don't expect them to get into that much in this season. This season is completely focused on Amiya.

I get the animal ear thing, as a beginner. They don't outright explain the races, not in the main story at least. Just know this is a complete fantasy world and there are different races and no normal humans. Its pretty fleshed out for something I assume at first just started as a gimmick in game design process.

I can't guarantee that this will be good, but I have faith. Hypergryph hasn't let us down so far, at least when it comes to story and characters.

Good to read a detailed response here with some details to keep in mind. Hopefully I'm able to like this series myself through the anime, haven't played a gacha game nor do I have intentions to since I don't want to be addicted to anything like this so it's good to get a little context about it at least. Interesting to hear about how this cour has little to fill up 8 episodes, did not expect that considering how the first episode was built up with the world. Kind of sucks about the animal race thing but this isn't the only series that felt too random about it so it doesn't bother me too much to really be a huge issue.
Oct 28, 2022 11:47 PM
Feb 2022
first episode's a great start
Oct 28, 2022 11:48 PM

Nov 2014
Kept my expectations low and now I'm impressed. The atmosphere was great!
Oct 29, 2022 12:11 AM
Feb 2020
animejas said:
DeltaNemesis said:

Good to read a detailed response here with some details to keep in mind. Hopefully I'm able to like this series myself through the anime, haven't played a gacha game nor do I have intentions to since I don't want to be addicted to anything like this so it's good to get a little context about it at least. Interesting to hear about how this cour has little to fill up 8 episodes, did not expect that considering how the first episode was built up with the world. Kind of sucks about the animal race thing but this isn't the only series that felt too random about it so it doesn't bother me too much to really be a huge issue.

its unfortunate that kemonomimi/animal eared people isn't for everyone, but story wise (no spoilers don't worry) I believe the animal race thing is to lay the foundations on the politics and fictional countries that Arknights game has. Without getting into too much detail, imagine the popularised fantasy rpg world but with the existence of advanced sci-fi technology and a fatal crystal disease. This single season will cover the very beginning of the story which is around 80k words, compared to the overwhelming 750k words from the whole main story arc 1 alone. I do hope this anime will be consistent in production quality and storytelling so more people will stay hooked to this story, and to the future of this IP.
Akumaru03Oct 29, 2022 12:29 AM
Oct 29, 2022 12:16 AM
Jul 2021
Akumaru03 said:
animejas said:

its unfortunate that kemonomimi/animal eared people isn't for everyone, but story wise (no spoilers don't worry) I believe the animal race thing is to lay the foundations on the politics and fictional countries that Arknights game has. Without getting into too much detail, imagine the popularised fantasy rpg world but with the existence of advanced sci-fi technology and a fatal crystal disease. Sprinkle in some politics, discrimination, and war crimes, now we have created Arknights. This single season will cover the very beginning of the story which is around 80k words, compared to the overwhelming 750k words from the whole main story arc 1 alone. I do hope this anime will be consistent in production quality and storytelling so more people will stay hooked to this story, and to the future of this IP.

there is human race too it's universal .
Oct 29, 2022 12:25 AM

Aug 2021
The animation is good but the anime I found weak, without action, very monotonous.
Nor did they put at least an opening to arouse an emotion before watching.
Oct 29, 2022 12:26 AM

Aug 2008
A military organization with the objective of saving the world is completely unable to do anything unless DOCTAH takes control, literally shaking in fear and complete panic unless someone with a PDA decides to login and send tactical informations to them, to the point that telling them not to go out in the open in the middle of a warzone is considered a high-level result fruit of a first-grade tactical analyst, truly only DOCTAH could save them from doom. I particularly loved the so called "leader" Amiya that has to lose her shit and risk the lives of the entire unit just to save a random girl and has to be remembered (for exposition) by another character who she is.
Self inserts and gachas were a mistake. Garbage.
Oct 29, 2022 12:27 AM
Feb 2020
RedCobra75 said:
Akumaru03 said:

its unfortunate that kemonomimi/animal eared people isn't for everyone, but story wise (no spoilers don't worry) I believe the animal race thing is to lay the foundations on the politics and fictional countries that Arknights game has. Without getting into too much detail, imagine the popularised fantasy rpg world but with the existence of advanced sci-fi technology and a fatal crystal disease. Sprinkle in some politics, discrimination, and war crimes, now we have created Arknights. This single season will cover the very beginning of the story which is around 80k words, compared to the overwhelming 750k words from the whole main story arc 1 alone. I do hope this anime will be consistent in production quality and storytelling so more people will stay hooked to this story, and to the future of this IP.

there is human race too it's universal .

Oct 29, 2022 12:53 AM
May 2017
Never imagine the Doctor as a blonde, always as a dark-haired individual.
Oct 29, 2022 12:59 AM
Oct 2022
Its really cool, i hope the next episodes will be more cooler
Oct 29, 2022 12:59 AM

Sep 2016
shironeko13 said:
Sairentou said:
I play since day one :v

you have any friend spaces open?

Hi Arknights player, you can add me: Emperyus#1072
👍
Oct 29, 2022 1:08 AM
Apr 2014
Woah they certainly nailed the vibes

If I had to nitpick I wish they would integrate Doktah's role more naturally lol

Oct 29, 2022 1:18 AM

Sep 2016
Really solid first episode from Yostar. I can't ask more than this since it was their first adaptation. Just got the adaptation with proper animation alone, already made me so happy. Definitely loves how they capture the atmosphere, you can feel that Terra is not the best place you can live. I hope Yostar can take this as a valuable experience and if there's a sequel, they can make it better than the first season. Thank you for the hard work staff-san.
9/10 for episode 1.
Oct 29, 2022 1:20 AM
Oct 2015
Perfectly captured what happened in the game in the beginning!
Oct 29, 2022 1:44 AM
Jul 2015
That was a great first episode.
Really looking forward to the next couple of episodes especially if we get W and Talulah scenes.
Oct 29, 2022 1:56 AM
Oct 2022
Ukyo9 said:
A military organization with the objective of saving the world is completely unable to do anything unless DOCTAH takes control, literally shaking in fear and complete panic unless someone with a PDA decides to login and send tactical informations to them, to the point that telling them not to go out in the open in the middle of a warzone is considered a high-level result fruit of a first-grade tactical analyst, truly only DOCTAH could save them from doom. I particularly loved the so called "leader" Amiya that has to lose her shit and risk the lives of the entire unit just to save a random girl and has to be remembered (for exposition) by another character who she is.
Self inserts and gachas were a mistake. Garbage.

First thing. WHERE WAS IT STATED that not going into the middle of battlefield was what made the doctor stand out? The doctor did not even say that, it was your shitty assumption from your inability to grasp the situation. When he says he's going to use the buildings, he means that it is the medium for him to execute the plan(It is really fucking obvious that one should not fight forefront when they are outnumbered). What made Dobermann praise the Doctor as high level commander was his ability to accurately time and quickly chain commands, predicting the enemy movements and overwhelming the entire force within a matter of seconds giving them no time to retaliate, thereby resulting in a victory with minimal loss. It makes perfect sense for the doctor to be a self insert when you literally play in his perspective in the game. Self-Inserts are not bad if the writer knows how execute such types of characters but most animes do that very poorly, hence the bad connotation. The doctor is a case of believable self insert, he fits in the story, he plays a major part both before and after his awakening and has his own unique quirks. He feels mysterious instead of shallow.
Now let's talk about Amiya, its obviously really bad, when the most important point of your mission was rendered futile. Wouldn't you be desperately trying to come up with a solution when you are completely surrounded? The fact that there was no way out without any external assistance would make anyone lose their shit if they were placed in that situation. WHEN DID SHE STUPIDLY RISK THE LIVES OF HER UNIT? She simply tried to reach out to them before it was too late and you could clearly see that they were not faraway + reunion was not in sight. They had a reasonable chance of succeeding. They would have made it if they were fast enough, this shows her decisiveness as a leader and she also accepted the fact that it was already too late when they took too much time. They could have also ran away if they were spotted. If you are leader of military organization you are going to be risking lives, its obvious, it's just that you need to take the right risks. If you avoid every person that needs help, then what's the point of your organisation? There are two sides to this, you only grasped one of them.
Oct 29, 2022 2:15 AM

Nov 2014
Pretty decent so far. Nice to finally learn all the lore I skipped when playing the game.
Oct 29, 2022 2:16 AM
Jul 2015
They applied everything in game to anime very well.
Oct 29, 2022 2:28 AM

Mar 2018
Why such a high rating for such a weak first episode?
Oct 29, 2022 2:50 AM
Sep 2020
Neneaux said:
Super interesting that 90% of people praising this have 1 post to their name. It was fucking dogshit and I would have rather watched paint dry.

it's not like you are anyone special either? and go back and watch your other garbages, if you're not interested😑
Oct 29, 2022 3:08 AM
Sep 2020
Ashhk said:
We only got the context of the episode at the end but the disease thing and rebellion army aspect look interesting but otherwise it was mainly boring due to how confusing it was without the context (except thanks to the synopsis from the website)... Well that's a game adaptation so what to expect, it doesn't seem to be welcoming to newcomers actually

I'm a newcomer and I wasn't really that confused dude?
Oct 29, 2022 3:53 AM

Aug 2008
Xcerft said:
-cut stuff-

....I was talking about the scene where Doberman almost got herself murdered and Doctor had to use his insight to come up with the idea that yes, going out was quite the dumb idea, not about the actual mission! The mission felt weird though because they all went from being scared, incompetent and into a complete panic to full professional mode, truly I wonder how without Doctor they can even walk out of their rooms without hurting themselves!

As for Amiya, I apologize but I find it a bit ridiculous that the leader of this entire organization is some frail girl that doesn't even have the composure to keep a degree of calm in an already awful situation. She was completely ready to go and run for the mother and child and had to be restrained before making a tactical mistake that would've gotten them likely all killed. Not only that, Doberman had to -explain- to her what her role is, what is this her first day at the job? Couldn't they pick literally anyone else to lead the team, maybe that guy that saved them earlier and that obviously seems to know what he's doing?

I also don't share your opinion on Doctor being "mysterious". All I see is is generic dude that gets surrounded by cute girls in love with him in a way or another (didn't Amiya come -this close- to tell him she loved him or something? Jesus Christ!). Maybe this thing gets better later, but for sure this first episode felt as generic, soulless and uninteresting as most stuff coming out nowadays.
Oct 29, 2022 3:54 AM

May 2021
wow. this looks stunning. the music, camera angles, character designs, colors and voice acting were really good. how many times did amiya say dokutah lmao, but she's really cute so it's okay.
Oct 29, 2022 5:08 AM
Oct 2022
Ukyo9 said:
Xcerft said:
-cut stuff-

....I was talking about the scene where Doberman almost got herself murdered and Doctor had to use his insight to come up with the idea that yes, going out was quite the dumb idea, not about the actual mission! The mission felt weird though because they all went from being scared, incompetent and into a complete panic to full professional mode, truly I wonder how without Doctor they can even walk out of their rooms without hurting themselves!

As for Amiya, I apologize but I find it a bit ridiculous that the leader of this entire organization is some frail girl that doesn't even have the composure to keep a degree of calm in an already awful situation. She was completely ready to go and run for the mother and child and had to be restrained before making a tactical mistake that would've gotten them likely all killed. Not only that, Doberman had to -explain- to her what her role is, what is this her first day at the job? Couldn't they pick literally anyone else to lead the team, maybe that guy that saved them earlier and that obviously seems to know what he's doing?

I also don't share your opinion on Doctor being "mysterious". All I see is is generic dude that gets surrounded by cute girls in love with him in a way or another (didn't Amiya come -this close- to tell him she loved him or something? Jesus Christ!). Maybe this thing gets better later, but for sure this first episode felt as generic, soulless and uninteresting as most stuff coming out nowadays.

Dobermann didn't anticipate they were going to get ambushed. "I thought this place was a no go" doesn't necessarily mean that there is an ambush waiting for them. It instead misled their caution into curiousity, so they went to investigate. Doctor was a step ahead, he figured out that the enemies that were knocked out earlier were probably discovered and were the cause for the lack of security a few moments after he heard that line.

They had more manpower after joining together with Dobermann's team and Ace's team. This explains how they were able to exert a greater control over the situation. Numbers do make a difference.

As for Amiya being frail, I hope other episodes can explain because my answer contain spoilers.

In the game, nearly every female character hold no romantic feeling towards the doctor. They all treat him like a senior member with due respect unlike other gacha games. Stop assuming that every female character is in love with the doctor when there's not even a hint of it. Amiya does not mean what you thought. It would be quite fucked up especially for a story that takes itself seriously.
XcerftOct 29, 2022 5:19 AM
Oct 29, 2022 5:17 AM

Oct 2016
I have not played the game, but Goddamn that was beautiful. A bit too much info dumping for my liking especially for the first episode, but it's alright. I am definitely intrigued by the world, characters and setting. Really looking forward to get to know it all more.
Oct 29, 2022 5:18 AM

Feb 2013
koala12345 said:
Ashhk said:
We only got the context of the episode at the end but the disease thing and rebellion army aspect look interesting but otherwise it was mainly boring due to how confusing it was without the context (except thanks to the synopsis from the website)... Well that's a game adaptation so what to expect, it doesn't seem to be welcoming to newcomers actually

I'm a newcomer and I wasn't really that confused dude?

Mystery is part of the story too. A first episode is not meant to explain all, It meant to showcase the world. The story is not just a built Info dump, it feed information slower then that.
Oct 29, 2022 5:45 AM
Oct 2020
As a player of this game I actually loved it
Oct 29, 2022 6:07 AM

Jul 2008
Honestly...not a very good first episode. Only thing good I can say is the production looks decent. Hopefully it gets better now that they're done with the 20 minute exposition. Plot already seems kinda meh.
Oct 29, 2022 6:10 AM

Jul 2010
Xcerft said:

Dobermann didn't anticipate they were going to get ambushed. "I thought this place was a no go" doesn't necessarily mean that there is an ambush waiting for them. It instead misled their caution into curiousity, so they went to investigate. Doctor was a step ahead, he figured out that the enemies that were knocked out earlier were probably discovered and were the cause for the lack of security a few moments after he heard that line.

They had more manpower after joining together with Dobermann's team and Ace's team. This explains how they were able to exert a greater control over the situation. Numbers do make a difference.

As for Amiya being frail, I hope other episodes can explain because my answer contain spoilers.

In the game, nearly every female character hold no romantic feeling towards the doctor. They all treat him like a senior member with due respect unlike other gacha games. Stop assuming that every female character is in love with the doctor when there's not even a hint of it. Amiya does not mean what you thought. It would be quite fucked up especially for a story that takes itself seriously.

The person you replied to also failed to understand 2 important things:

1. Rhodes Island is not a military organization. As is clearly stated in the episode, the main goal is to treat infected and try to strive for a world where infected and uninfected can co-exist. Obviously there is combat personnel with very capable people, but it's not the main focus of the organization.

2. For the combat units they have, the Doctor is a big game changer and he makes the difference between a flawless victory and a victory with significant losses. Sure, they probably could've won the fight without him but likely not without considerable sacrifice. This doesn't make the other people "useless" without him, it just underlines the significance and impact of a very capable commander.

And like you mentioned, there's almost no romance between the Doctor and any of the characters in the main story, if any. You can tell he was going into this wanting to hate the anime adaptation, and once you have that mindset you will always find reasons to.

Putting all that aside, I'm very much looking forward to the next episode.
Oct 29, 2022 6:23 AM
Feb 2022
the detail is amazing
Oct 29, 2022 6:46 AM

Nov 2016
Haven't played the game, but I remember someone saying that the lore was pretty good.

So far the first episode is really good.
Oct 29, 2022 6:51 AM

Feb 2021
I tried playing Arknigths twice but soon gave up because my little brain can't strategize very well. That was an interesting episode. I don't have high expectations for Yostar, but the quality looks good. Can't say I'm a fan of the aspect ratio, would prefer full screen better. I get where they're going for though. The surroundings look very greyish, really emphasize the decaying world. Amiya looks and sounds cute, Kurosawa Tomoyo really doesn't sound like her; I didn't even recognize her until credit roll. So they handle the 'gameplay' aspect in the anime by literally having the game itself on his smartphone, in the Arknights universe. Interesting. Commencing the 3 episode rule.

Edit: Why does the Doctor sound like a woman? He doesn't sound like a boy, or is his (their) gender not known in the game?

So you have Arknights in Arknights.
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Oct 29, 2022 7:00 AM
Oct 2022
Presentation and story was poorly pieced and bland
Oct 29, 2022 7:26 AM
Oct 2022
Hopefully the next few episodes r good too
Oct 29, 2022 7:38 AM
Oct 2019
as someone who only heard about the game and never played it, i can tell the production quality was very high.

All your Gacha Money went into this guys lol

Let me guess the Doctor is us the player in the game?
Oct 29, 2022 7:56 AM
May 2020
I love the part where Amiya said "We are the Arknights" and started to Arknights every Reunion member. Truly one of the Anime of all time <3
Oct 29, 2022 8:06 AM

Feb 2014
Doctor's first pull on the start of the game must be really lucky hey, he got a ton of reserve operators on the first stage while we only got Yato, Ranger and Amiya to clear the first stage. Amiya is even on E1 already the way she attcked. LOL! Even the "mission accomplished" made it's pressence, it's cringe but I like it.

I've been playing the game since day 1 of the EN release. I would say the first episode adapted the first few parts of the game really well. It's not a perfect adaptation and will never be but just seeing the VN aspect of the game gets adapted into anime was really nice. Glad to see Ace again and with voice this time although I already know what will happen to him... I can't wait for the the Nearl, Exia, Texas, Liskarm and other operators to show up in the coming episode. My waifu is Bagpipe and it's guaranteed that she will not appear here considering the arcs of the game that this 8 episode anime will be adapting but hopefully we get a second season for her to be introduced along with my other favourite operators.

So I guess me buying the monthly packs from day 1 and the anniversarry packs somehow help fund this anime. But a big thank you to all the whales and leviathans out there, you are the biggest funders of this anime adaptation.

Oct 29, 2022 9:10 AM
Jun 2021
I'm only five minutes in and the writing is absolutely atrocious.

"Doctor? Doctor! Doctor. Doctor..."

This is not dialog. This is some weird form of Tourette's.
Oct 29, 2022 9:13 AM
Feb 2021
Just love it, no need to typing anymore
Oct 29, 2022 9:23 AM
Nov 2017
Dreams come true! I'm so happy :D
Oct 29, 2022 9:26 AM
Jul 2016
BlakexEkalb said:
Decent episode

I don’t like how they left the revolutionists alive. Either capture them or kill them. Just beating them up isn’t going to make them turn from bad to good; they’ll simply go and kill other people. Plus, isn’t a catastrophe/natural disaster coming? If they’re still unconscious after a few hours they’ll die either way so trying to keep them alive didn’t even work.

If Amiya says the name Doctor one more time I might lose my mind.

As someone else said, the whole “commanding” thing felt weird. It’s just using drones and probably calling out orders. From how they were hyping it up I thought it would’ve been something unique and special.

Besides those criticisms, the sound design is nice and the animation looks good. I dig the art style. The aspect ratio makes it more popping.

From what I learn from the game, if the infected died they become the orginium dust and the dust can infect another uninfected people so they choose to knock them out(the reunion) and make a little casually as they can rather than killing them.

Correct me if I wrong
Oct 29, 2022 9:29 AM
Aug 2022
The Episode did better than What I expected.
Oct 29, 2022 9:54 AM
Dec 2020
The animation, I have seen so far is the best among all the gacha animation, and not going to lie the story is exactly what they convert from the game to the anime.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Arknights: Reimei Zensou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - Dec 16, 2022

94 by ChitOKun »»
May 15, 8:15 AM

» Is it canon that the doctor is a caucasian?

Papa_Scorch - Apr 23, 2023

6 by ChitOKun »»
May 15, 8:13 AM

Poll: » Arknights: Reimei Zensou Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Mcsuper - Nov 18, 2022

57 by soupeatinger »»
Jan 14, 5:29 AM

» Official Survey - Which side story do you want to see animated?

Yaggamy - Nov 27, 2023

3 by 5U35 »»
Nov 29, 2023 2:12 PM

Poll: » Arknights: Reimei Zensou Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Mcsuper - Dec 9, 2022

68 by mreo »»
Oct 21, 2023 6:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.