Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 13, 2018 10:10 AM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ok I'm lost, Gato came from the future or he was "just" teleported?
May 14, 2018 6:26 AM

Dec 2015
Ulquiorra said:
Gato came from the future

O_o Do you mind explaining that? xD (sorry to be so curious, I gave up on this series a few months ago)

@Ulquiorra I see. THanks for this, I laughed a bit. This seems totally out of nowhere.
Like you probably supposed, in th emanga, Gato/Gut is Hazel's trusted partner because he was actually brought back by him (they met during Hazel's journey/ anti-yokai&demons pilgrim), then followed him because he was seen as an abnormality by his tribe. He's important to Hazel's description in the sense he was a victim of him (a collateral damage if I remember well enough) and because of the bond they developed over the numerous times one revived the other.
Overall, the RELOAD manga story called Even a worm is excellent if you're interested enough to check it: in terms of Goku's evolution, interesting confrontation (Hazel's viewpoint, and his own changes throughout the arc) and how most of the characters come out of it not unharmed.

THough, you still have the rather good OAVs to watch: the adaptation of RELOAD's flashback stories and the prologue, Gaiden.
Rei_IIIMay 14, 2018 6:48 AM
May 14, 2018 6:37 AM

Feb 2013
Rei366 said:
Ulquiorra said:
Gato came from the future

O_o Do you mind explaining that? xD (sorry to be so curious, I gave up on this series a few months ago)

I'm lost too, I still didn't understand it after the end of the anime, lol.
So Gato was your average indian living in the desert and hunting to survive, one day "cowboys" or dunno how to call them started killing their prey, and after some time they went and killed everyone in their village, Gato included, and as he was dying a spirit came and brought him back to life, he killed those guys and asked them where did they came from and stuff like that but then the spirit told him to put his hand on his head and read his mind or something like that, he saw that man's past and stuff and after a moment he is "teleported" into another different place, dunno if it's the same time or in the future because it was confussing, the only thing I learned is that he was teleported to London, that's about it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saiyuuki Reload Gunlock Episode 7 Discussion

Ulquiorra - May 12, 2018

1 by dormantking »»
Dec 20, 2018 8:37 AM

Poll: » Saiyuuki Reload Gunlock Episode 13 Discussion

Ulquiorra - May 13, 2018

2 by Ulquiorra »»
May 14, 2018 6:31 AM

Poll: » Saiyuki Reload Gunlock Episode 26 Discussion

Sebastian333 - May 27, 2013

2 by Ulquiorra »»
May 14, 2018 6:27 AM

Poll: » Saiyuuki Reload Gunlock Episode 25 Discussion

xxxHaleyxxx - Aug 30, 2014

3 by Ulquiorra »»
May 14, 2018 6:01 AM

Poll: » Saiyuuki Reload Gunlock Episode 24 Discussion

Ulquiorra - May 14, 2018

0 by Ulquiorra »»
May 14, 2018 5:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.