Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Sep 2, 2012 5:28 PM

Oct 2011
Sure did enjoy the cell saga and future arc stuff in DBZ, hope it's done well in FT. 5/5
Sep 2, 2012 7:11 PM

Dec 2011
luffydragneel said:
WolfWoods said:
luffydragneel said:
This is starting to look more and more like the end of Fairy Tail. Maybe one or two arcs more. I actually had a dream about this last night, and though it's probably completely wrong, it was interesting. In my dream, Zeref and Acknologia show up and destroy basically everyone save a few survivors. Natsu was supposed to defeat Zeref here, that was his original destiny(Hence why Levi said "Destroyed by destiny" or whatever). But because of the Tenrou Island incident he lost 7 years worth of experience and training so he wasn't ready. Skip to future, someone goes back to save Fairy Tail again and this time they do a 7 year time skip BACKWARDS, back to where we were before Tenrou Island. It was weird that I actually remembered the dream since I usually never remember, but the idea was so interesting I remembered almost all of it.

Heh,I like your dream theory.

And yeah, it would seem like Fairy Tail is beginning its end,but I'm not sure yet.What I am sure of is that this arc will definitely change the way the story goes.This chapter was so full of foreshadowing stuff that it's actually hard to think about everything.

I do wonder what these next two chapters will be about if they're outside of the present story.Maybe the anime filler arc will be ending by the time we see the girl's true face.

I haven't watched the anime since around the middle of the edolas arc, but I heard they were on a filler right now. I was watching them as they came out each week, but then I got sidetracked for a good while. But now I have a lot to watch, which is good.

Anyway, back to the manga. I think I'm most curious about who the girl is first. So many good theories on that, I can't wait to see which, if any, is right. And who may die.. that's eating at me too. I really hope Gajeel doesn't, he has so much potential to be more than what he has been. But it looks like he may, although for some reason I believe the DS will just disappear, with everyone thinking that they died. If any major players die, I believe Makarov is likely, as well as Jellal. Erza could actually die. It's not outrageous to believe anyone is safe right now.

Yep,it's always good to have many episodes to watch.I remembered when I started watching and went all the way to the beginning of Tenrou arc.Then I started watching each week as they came out.

Yeah,the girl might answer many unanswered questions(or not)so it is the most intriguing right now.On Gajeel,I also hope he doesn't die,that would be a real shame to his character,that hasn't been developed that well yet. Even with Levy's "dear",we don't know what that could mean yet,anyway.I also agree that the DS would only disappear,I believe it might happen the same thing that happened with the dragons before,with the DS disappering now(probably Sting and Rouge included).

Also,the part that Levy talks about the dear/loved she doesn't mention dying,so it's not for sure this person dear for her died.

Walq-chan said:
Oh God, I'm getting more confused and anxious. Miashima still gonna kill me heart! How well a cemetery beneath the site of the tournament? Gajiru ever feel that there is something very wrong with this place ... and now this woman whose face Jellal surprised ... without mentioning the letter of Levy ... died ... died ... died ... who have died anyway?
The Day 07/07 the beginning of the end of the world?

Participants will have the final fight gone that day? oO

Not really.The final fight happens on 05/07.

http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/280/22 - See how it's the second day and it's 02/07?The tournament has five days,so it ends on 05/07
alcorswindSep 2, 2012 7:32 PM
Sep 2, 2012 7:36 PM

Oct 2010
Ok that looks promising!I hope it will not explained badly though!It's time to learn something about the Dragons and Lucy's mother!
This world...is rotten
Sep 3, 2012 9:24 AM

Dec 2011
I think Jellal would think "the face of the girl I saw that time" to Lucy only if he knew Layla.I mean,Lucy's future self probably looks like Layla,so if he smoehow knows Layla it could lead him to think like that.

I still think it's someone else though.

On another note,do you guys remember this:
http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/275/19

See how Charle also saw a White Knight and an enormous magical array.It's been a while but I think we still don't know who this white knight is.What do you guys think?Is it Arcadios?Or maybe Kagura?
alcorswindSep 3, 2012 11:38 AM
Sep 3, 2012 10:18 AM

Apr 2008
I suspect Arcadios personally.
Sep 3, 2012 11:23 AM

Aug 2012
WolfWoods said:
I think Jellal would think "the face of the girl I saw that time" to Lucy only if he knew Layla.I mean,Lucy's future self probably looks like Layla,so if he smoehow knows Layla it could lead him to think like that.

I still think it's someone else tough.

See how Charle also saw a White Knight and an enormous magical array.It's been a while but I think we still don't know who this white knight is.What do you guys think?Is it Arcadios?Or maybe Kagura?

Whoa, good memory, I completely forgot about that. I suppose it's referring to Arcadios. More mysteries :/
Sep 3, 2012 11:35 AM
Apr 2011
THE cliffhanger just happened. Jesus, how can the author do this to us?
Sep 3, 2012 11:53 AM

Dec 2011
luffydragneel said:
WolfWoods said:

I still think it's someone else tough.

Whoa, good memory, I completely forgot about that. I suppose it's referring to Arcadios. More mysteries :/

Not really,I was looking for that page with the calendar on past chapters and saw this XD

Buy yeah,like you and darklight said,Arcadios might fit into that.Which makes me wonder what does the guy really wants with this Eclipse Plan.Will he get something with this?It doesn't look like he truly is doing this to save the world like someone already said.That's the same for that suspicious pumpkin,but we don't even know if he's important yet.

Personally,I would like to know that Tartarus,or even some other kind of dark guild is also involved.
Sep 3, 2012 12:23 PM

Apr 2008
Maybe he wants to kill whatever is behind that gate. Or wanting to control what is beyond that gate.
Sep 3, 2012 10:57 PM
Sep 2012
There are some awesome theories out there and i can't wait to see which ends up being the correct one.

The only issue i have with it being Lucy is that unless she looks obviously older why wouldn't Jellal just be like 'sup Lucy what are you doing outta bed with Zerefs scent all over you' (im paraphrasing obviously) i couldn't see that level of shock.

Thinking in the same mind frame though maybe it is Wendy, it ticks most the boxes, cries over Natsu, Jellal knows her and would be shocked at the age change. Not sure why she would have Zerefs powers but same goes for if it was lucy.

Curious to your thoughts.
Sep 3, 2012 11:03 PM

Apr 2008
Gotsu777 said:
There are some awesome theories out there and i can't wait to see which ends up being the correct one.

The only issue i have with it being Lucy is that unless she looks obviously older why wouldn't Jellal just be like 'sup Lucy what are you doing outta bed with Zerefs scent all over you' (im paraphrasing obviously) i couldn't see that level of shock.

Thinking in the same mind frame though maybe it is Wendy, it ticks most the boxes, cries over Natsu, Jellal knows her and would be shocked at the age change. Not sure why she would have Zerefs powers but same goes for if it was lucy.

Because Lucy should be in the infirmary bed ridden. Not outside wandering the streets. She would basically be in two places at the same time. That's enough to make someone go WTF even without Zeref's magic hanging around her.
Sep 3, 2012 11:40 PM
Sep 2012
Darklight0303 said:
Gotsu777 said:

Because Lucy should be in the infirmary bed ridden. Not outside wandering the streets. She would basically be in two places at the same time. That's enough to make someone go WTF even without Zeref's magic hanging around her.

I guess so, the reaction still just seems a little bit too extreme for it to be that, its not like someone has never jumped out of bed before they are ready to be out and about but who knows.
Sep 4, 2012 7:55 AM

Dec 2011
Gotsu777 said:
Darklight0303 said:
Gotsu777 said:

I guess so, the reaction still just seems a little bit too extreme for it to be that, its not like someone has never jumped out of bed before they are ready to be out and about but who knows.

Maybe Jellal knows Layla and Future Lucy looks like her.That would shock him,thinking it's Layla walking around.

But,yeah,Future Lucy is a possibility,but it could be the future self of some other member of the guild or someone we don't even know yet.
Sep 4, 2012 8:42 AM

Aug 2012
rosaliehale said:
the supposed "girl" that jellal sees is zeref.
none of the fairy tail guild members are gonna die because they are the main protagonist.

you need to read G.R.R. Martin badly.
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Sep 4, 2012 9:07 AM

Aug 2012
Hmm, as WolfWoods mentioned, there hasn't been anything with Tartarus in the series yet, so if it isn't somehow involved in all this, it is likely that this will be the true "turning point" of the story (not the end)(some animes often have time-skips like a big new leaf like OP for instance, but now FT is obv. out of that count) and we will see them in later arcs.
I surely hope so, because I love the whole guilds concept so it's fun to read/watch (especially guilds clashing)...but considering the main story, if this isn't the end, everything that comes after can be so much screwed up (think in terms of any major anime that's full of fillers and boring stuff after a few hundred episodes)

Actually, I love everything 'bout this manga and am looking forward to any end the author puts us through.
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Sep 4, 2012 10:00 PM
Sep 2012
i don't think this future is far away, more like only a few days maybe a 2 week or 3 ... due to what levy said when she picked up after lucy....
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/fairy_tail/v26/c274/21.html
so lucy wouldn't look that different unless she had a scare or something like that
Sep 4, 2012 11:18 PM

Apr 2008
^Which may be the case given how torn up and scarred Levy is.
Sep 5, 2012 2:59 AM
Aug 2011
killinyadreamz said:
i don't think this future is far away, more like only a few days maybe a 2 week or 3 ... due to what levy said when she picked up after lucy....
so lucy wouldn't look that different unless she had a scare or something like that

If that was the same person coming to the Grand Magic Tournament every year...
And it is in fact Future-Lucy...
She would be 7 years older...

(I don't like using dbz as reference but here goes. Trunks was sent further in time that originally planned)

"Lucy was sent back further in time by the magic number 7"

Bam! 24 Year old Lucy (with or without scars)
Sep 5, 2012 6:15 AM

Apr 2008
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
killinyadreamz said:

(I don't like using dbz as reference but here goes. Trunks was sent further in time that originally planned)

I can definitely see that happening yeah
Sep 5, 2012 8:39 AM

Dec 2011
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
killinyadreamz said:

Makes sense to me.Now we know that it can be Lucy,we just need to know who it is for sure now...on chapter 300 :P

I really want to see this side story.,wonder who will be in it...

Off-topic:Anybody saw that Mashima drew Raiden from MGS on his twitter? :D
https://twitter.com/hiro_mashima/status/242920821289545728/photo/1
Sep 5, 2012 10:10 AM

Jun 2011
Well, isn´t it about that happening in the future and someone coming to prevent that?

Afterall Charles has those visions and we got that letter from Levy...so all that happening will probably bereverted or prevented somehow. Even though I´d like to see some deaths, a murder festival isn´t the right way to do it.

I never really cared for One Piece only killing off random people or characters from the past and once it got to the point I thought it´s time for something serious, they did it the right way.
So I hope FT doesn´t fall into some "must kill off at all costs to be serious" mentality.
Sep 5, 2012 11:08 AM
Aug 2011
Well there can be another possibility that is not dependent on time travel, but dimension travel.

If we take a theory into account and speculate that there exists 7 dimensions in the FT-Verse.

#1 - Eathland
#2 - Celestial Realm
#3 - Edolas
#4 - Dragon Realm
#5 - Demon Realm
#6 - World Of Great Magic
#7 - Future Realm

The Future Realm could be a realm where time is exactly like Earthland but just ahead by 7 years.

I would also give a explanation of how clairvoyant abilities work. (Magic flows from Future Realm into Earthland as distorted images)

In the Future Realm, someone successfully finds a way, to not timetravel, but rather enter the alternate universe Earthland.

By reverting the events in Earthland it would theoretically alter the events in Future Realm as is in essence exactly like Earthland but 7 years ahead.

This could be possible as, we've never seen a vision the showed events larger than 7 years.

But it also seems to initially contradict itself because of Edolas-based visions.

But in essence, Edolas itself could just be a mirror of Earthland.

"Future-Realms",Parallel-Edolas (and the other dimensions) would then obviously be directly connected to "Future-Realm" and thus indirectly connected to Earthland and Edolas(and the other dimensions)

TL;DR
Time travel and dimension travel is some serious shit.
Sep 5, 2012 11:27 AM

May 2011
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
TL;DR
Time travel and dimension travel is some serious shit.

Sieg agrees.
Sep 5, 2012 12:13 PM
Sep 2012
WolfWoods said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
killinyadreamz said:

Makes sense to me.Now we know that it can be Lucy,we just need to know who it is for sure now...on chapter 300 :P

yea makes sense, what your trying to say is that future lucy which is like two weeks after the games went back in time and appeared right when the tenrou team disappeared... the question is why, if your from the future and you go back in the past and you already know what year you already came back the first time, then why go so far back, to solve a mystery? look if it takes 7 years to solve a mystery, you are a shitty detective... or are you just training for the 7 years while trying to stop the event from happening... who know's
Sep 5, 2012 2:37 PM
Aug 2011
killinyadreamz said:
WolfWoods said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
killinyadreamz said:

yea makes sense, what your trying to say is that future lucy which is like two weeks after the games went back in time and appeared right when the tenrou team disappeared... the question is why, if your from the future and you go back in the past and you already know what year you already came back the first time, then why go so far back, to solve a mystery? look if it takes 7 years to solve a mystery, you are a shitty detective... or are you just training for the 7 years while trying to stop the event from happening... who know's

Well, there can be a number of reasons to go back so far.

1) Every magic has a certain set of rules and limitations (side-effect too if its a lost magic)
The magic could have a rule that allows it only to travel to a specific time frame
2)Not playing detective, but observing.
It could have been decided that she were to observe the GMG from its initial introduction, for some unknown reason
3)It was previously theorized in this thread, that she one of the reasons was to draw the attention of Crime Sorciere, who possess two of the most powerful mages of fiore. (and ultimately power-up most of the core FT members)
4)To stop another minor event that preceded the bloodbath of 7/7/791
Sep 5, 2012 10:47 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Deja vu.

People are gonna die bla bla bla but so far we haven't seen it happening...
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 6, 2012 1:38 AM
Aug 2011
wakka9ca said:
Deja vu.

People are gonna die bla bla bla but so far we haven't seen it happening...

Tenrou Island arc, Carla had a vision. It was just random, jumbled up images, with no confirmation of death.

Earlier in the GMG arc there was a vision. Once again, with no confirmed deaths.

In this chapter, it was shown, not through a vision, but through a narrative.
Sep 6, 2012 4:52 PM
Feb 2012
Damn I got happy thinking I'd find out who mystery person might be in upcoming chapter...but only just remembered it's side story rofl xD

Well hoping it will give us info on origin of Dragon King Festival may be.
Sep 6, 2012 7:37 PM

Mar 2011
Sth I JUST noticed. "The final battle will take place the day after tomorrow"(2nd page). So the last event is on the 6th and since it's the "real" deal it might be one that last a day (or at the very least until midnight). So in the end the tournament might indeed be disrupted by what's to come. Meeh I hope the daimadou will end in peace before destruction breaks loose.
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Oct 12, 2012 9:23 PM

Jun 2008
So wait Mashima is actually gonna give us real drama and suspense making the story more adult like?
I have a hard time believing it after al the promises in the Fairy island that ended amounting to nothing. We had bad premonitions and "we thought we could win" phrases there too but in the end nothing happened.
He did went a step further saying people will actually die in this one though.
Maybe he realized his mistake and now his trying to fix it by presenting the same suspense and actually fulfilling it this time but i'll only believe it when i see it.
Nov 7, 2012 6:07 AM

Jun 2011
Darkdrone said:

I didn't like how Natsu was so happy after the chapter by saying "lets fight again sometime". He should have been stern by telling them a lesson and then walking away.

So do I. Dafuq with that
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Dec 12, 2012 9:34 PM
Dec 2012
i agree with everyone saying its future lucy coming back in time to reverse a tragedy the only question really is how it started and how it ended o-o evne tho some people might thinks its wendy or zeref or blah its pretty much gonna be lucy . oh and this is my firs tpost and some people gotta stop trolling :I glad to meet u guys i read all comments
Saito: i love you

Louise: if you lie to me i'll kill you.

Haruhi: i dont get tsunderes .

Louise: well thats what were both are haruhi now all we need is taiga and shana and well be set

Haruhi: deal lets invite our favorite friends lucy and miku o-o dont invite sakura this time.

Louise: deal.
Sep 7, 2017 10:56 AM

Feb 2013
I'm getting goosebumps.
Apr 10, 2018 6:55 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
A Dragons Cemetery!?
Levy crying and full of injuries!? :/
May 12, 10:28 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
just another day of Carla not talking about shit she should probably be talking about (smh)

love the other stuff tho. dragon graveyard looks cool as hell
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » --------------------------------- ( 1 2 )

Blacklightcore - Oct 31, 2013

69 by aoo-kun »»
Yesterday, 5:53 AM

Poll: » --------------------------------- ( 1 2 )

Blacklightcore - Oct 25, 2013

70 by aoo-kun »»
Yesterday, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 352 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Jovy - Sep 20, 2013

54 by aoo-kun »»
May 29, 6:22 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 349 Discussion ( 1 2 )

metsujin - Aug 30, 2013

72 by aoo-kun »»
May 29, 5:47 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 347 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ishkoten - Aug 16, 2013

72 by aoo-kun »»
May 29, 5:31 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.