Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
May 13, 12:02 AM
Dec 2017
Meeting episode 6
May 13, 1:34 AM
Jul 2016
meeting meeting meeting meeting meeting
May 13, 4:48 AM

Jul 2016
Man, look at that score distribution. People were expecting the show to finally go full battle shounen and got blue-balled hard with more buildup instead xD

So this Rozzo family and that merchant dude will be the new antagonists, huh? Honestly, I doubt they become a major threat to Rimuru and co. so at least I hope they're better written than Clayman.
May 13, 12:48 PM

Feb 2007
For a moment there poor Rimuru really got to experience what Ainz has to go through all the time in Overlord... :D
May 13, 1:15 PM
Jul 2022
All this planning. Hope they have an amazing battle. Not some Shield Hero Tortoise Arc stuff.
May 13, 4:35 PM
Feb 2021
Well, this is shit. I love slime isekai but christ, this is the worst anime of the season. So Hinata will arrive in 2 weeks, so definitely looking forward to at least 2 to 3 more episodes of nothing happening..... Great.
May 13, 7:04 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Oh goodie, more meetings to plan out the way to confront Hinata and her troop. Not only have there been no battles as of yet but sometimes can be pretty hard to keep up with the huge roster of side characters and what their intentions are. No matter though if you only concentrate on the little funny moments such as Diablo getting pissed at "the killer", Shion trying to butt in with whatever or the Cardinal being scared of Shuna.

What will be next in "That time I reincarnated as a bureaucratic".
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 13, 7:44 PM

Dec 2019
Reply to SouthRzVa
Man, look at that score distribution. People were expecting the show to finally go full battle shounen and got blue-balled hard with more buildup instead xD

So this Rozzo family and that merchant dude will be the new antagonists, huh? Honestly, I doubt they become a major threat to Rimuru and co. so at least I hope they're better written than Clayman.
@SouthRzVa This series aint that great in action even. World building is its highlight and everything's done with no animation and not showing any sequences or cutaways to stuff happening as everyone be stuck to their seats the entire time and groaning on and on and on, even repeating stuff from time to time as well. What buildup...
May 14, 3:45 AM
Mar 2016
Reply to ejleon
MaiqtheCapper said:
ejleon said:

Another obvious lie and distortion of my words.

I never said “6 weeks of meetings” for anything.

You have failed miserably with your lame attempt to discredit me.

Try harder next time.

I'm not distorting your words, I'm just stating what happened and questioning why you're defending it.

edit as to not double post

it has been six weeks of meetings though. When did the anime start airing? six weeks ago?

You do realize that saying “6 weeks of meetings” and “1 episode per week” are completely different things ?

6 weeks of meetings means 42 days of meetings, that is 1,008 hours of meeting time

6 episodes, 1 per week, is 6 half hour or 30 minute shows, which equals about 3 hours meeting

In the show, it could be about a weeks time for the meetings.

So next time be clearer on what you mean.
@ejleon Oh I live in the real world where real time passes, not in the anime where after 25m my life gets put on pause until next week.
Does that paint a better picture?
May 14, 3:48 AM

Apr 2021
Reply to MaiqtheCapper
@ejleon Oh I live in the real world where real time passes, not in the anime where after 25m my life gets put on pause until next week.
Does that paint a better picture?
@MaiqtheCapper I waited for a response, and this was the best you could come up with, while missing my entire point, please stop wasting my time.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

May 14, 3:55 AM
Mar 2016
Reply to ejleon
@MaiqtheCapper I waited for a response, and this was the best you could come up with, while missing my entire point, please stop wasting my time.
@ejleon I didn't miss the point, I think you missed mine. Also you waited for me lol. Jeez youre so patient maybe this is why you're defending it so hard.
I never really tuned into slime this season because I was super interested anyways, so it's not like I'm counting the minutes til the next episode every week, but; c'mon.

Regardless, even if next episode is the same thing, ill drop it til it finishes then binge the rest, and will probably watch another season, so it's whatever. at least im honest with myself
May 14, 3:57 AM
Mar 2024
Reply to JohnnyVodka
Well, this is shit. I love slime isekai but christ, this is the worst anime of the season. So Hinata will arrive in 2 weeks, so definitely looking forward to at least 2 to 3 more episodes of nothing happening..... Great.
@JohnnyVodka this show has collapsed in every poll. On Amazon co jp it is down to a 3 stars which is abysmally low for a shonen.

I thought this trash economy people would get smarter cuz they have to. But somehow how people r still watching this and it manages an 8+ rating. Apple needs to take notes cuz i dont think they even thought of this amount of laziness. Not even shield hero season 2, rent a girlfriend has managed this percentage of negative reviews.
May 14, 3:59 AM

Apr 2021
Reply to MaiqtheCapper
@ejleon I didn't miss the point, I think you missed mine. Also you waited for me lol. Jeez youre so patient maybe this is why you're defending it so hard.
I never really tuned into slime this season because I was super interested anyways, so it's not like I'm counting the minutes til the next episode every week, but; c'mon.

Regardless, even if next episode is the same thing, ill drop it til it finishes then binge the rest, and will probably watch another season, so it's whatever. at least im honest with myself
@MaiqtheCapper Yes, you did miss the point. You did not think before writing “6 weeks of meetings”, but you don’t care about thinking or writing proper English and Time Periods. And I don’t care if you drop it or not, that is your choice. Just stop wasting my time please.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

May 14, 1:22 PM
Oct 2016
Reply to SpiderMiles3523
@Jojoringo this is pretty much what happen to my hero academia since season 4 and 5 gave us like 50 episodes of mediocrity completely tanking any positive reception first 3 seasons. But it is arguably worse here since rest of the series will be just like this season. And kodansha will keep the pace so people buy the manga to see what happens next. Anime will still continue because kodansha somehow makes the manga sell. But it will no longer have decent placement on polls nor rave in the community. It also tanks people's opinion on isekai in general since for a long this was considered one of the best isekai
@SpiderMiles3523 The fact that an isekai like Eminence in Shadow has a better political system and world building than Slime in only 2 seasons of absolute BS without taking itself seriously is really concerning for an anime like Slime that takes itself more than seriously but rely heavily on these aspects with awful storytelling of boredom and unnecessary dialogues all around. I don't even think that Slime is top 15 isekai at this point, at least if they made the story more entertaining for the viewer and made a classic power fantasy like they did in the first 2 seasons, the result would have been way better instead of that we have roundtable episode with secondary characters that we don't care about talking about uninteresting political schemes.
May 14, 5:03 PM
Mar 2024
Reply to Jojoringo
@SpiderMiles3523 The fact that an isekai like Eminence in Shadow has a better political system and world building than Slime in only 2 seasons of absolute BS without taking itself seriously is really concerning for an anime like Slime that takes itself more than seriously but rely heavily on these aspects with awful storytelling of boredom and unnecessary dialogues all around. I don't even think that Slime is top 15 isekai at this point, at least if they made the story more entertaining for the viewer and made a classic power fantasy like they did in the first 2 seasons, the result would have been way better instead of that we have roundtable episode with secondary characters that we don't care about talking about uninteresting political schemes.
@Jojoringo the brainrot on the internet is so bad that anytime this someone criticized this show you get called "shonent@rd " go watch dragon ball and jjk". I wish i was the creator of this show. Basically making money for no effort. I have never heard this from any isekai fandom. Probably not any other anime fandom.

The show is already down to a 3 star rating on Amazon japan. Abysmally low for a wide viewed shonen. Even it's fandom in japan are boycotting the show and hoping for its cancelation to save their fandom from embarrassment.

8 bit is not even trying. The way they are adapting is pure laziness with the sake of eating up time slots so little boys buy manga to see what happens next.
May 15, 1:23 AM
Aug 2021
That Time I Got Reincarnated in a Meeting om I feel like I could've just easily skipped to whenever tf something would happen like EP 7 or 8 and I wouldn't really miss anything LMAO
May 15, 2:30 AM
Apr 2008
LOL you morons out yourselves as brainless sheep if you can't see, understand, or enjoy the significance of the discussions held here. So many pieces and plans moving forward now, so much strategy and tactical maneuvering that could change entire nations.

They were hashing their current Intelligence and information at hand, in order to figure out where to go from here. Now the plans and traps are set, now it's time to see if the strategies all parties put in place will pan through.

You think Rimuru becoming a leader of a nation was easy? He deals with several powerful allies and subordinates and enemies... they have to be smart in how they handle international relations. There's no brainless Talk no Jutsu "we'll figure things out through our fists!" here. Real world shit. And like others said... if the following episodes had no setup, we'd all just be confused and wondering what the point of the fights are, what the ultimate goals are. It'd be brainless fighting with nothing to captivate us into why we should care for the battles... nothing at stake.

I thought Slime enjoyers appreciated how intellectual and grounded the politics were in this show. Guess I was wrong. It's still only a minority that have the brain capacity and maturity to understand the significance of the moving pieces put in place now.

It's so very obvious that they are setting up for a LOT of shit to happen in the coming episodes. Betrayals, misunderstandings, huge battles with multiple fronts, instigators behind the scenes reacting in real time to what will happen, a lot of big names being killed off or changing allegiances... so many secrets being unearthed.

SMH I'm disappointed more than ever in the general anime community. This is like Vinland Saga S2 all over again.
TheOtherJNMay 15, 2:38 AM
May 15, 9:00 AM

Apr 2015
This season really has a lot of political parties in play.
We finally see the Rozzo family, which has been orchestrating all of these events and even using the merchants which we thought were the mastermind.
I just hope all of these episodes lead to a proper payoff.
May 15, 9:22 AM
May 2020
Nothing interesting.
Just some information.
May 15, 11:45 AM

Jan 2018
Reply to TheOtherJN
LOL you morons out yourselves as brainless sheep if you can't see, understand, or enjoy the significance of the discussions held here. So many pieces and plans moving forward now, so much strategy and tactical maneuvering that could change entire nations.

They were hashing their current Intelligence and information at hand, in order to figure out where to go from here. Now the plans and traps are set, now it's time to see if the strategies all parties put in place will pan through.

You think Rimuru becoming a leader of a nation was easy? He deals with several powerful allies and subordinates and enemies... they have to be smart in how they handle international relations. There's no brainless Talk no Jutsu "we'll figure things out through our fists!" here. Real world shit. And like others said... if the following episodes had no setup, we'd all just be confused and wondering what the point of the fights are, what the ultimate goals are. It'd be brainless fighting with nothing to captivate us into why we should care for the battles... nothing at stake.

I thought Slime enjoyers appreciated how intellectual and grounded the politics were in this show. Guess I was wrong. It's still only a minority that have the brain capacity and maturity to understand the significance of the moving pieces put in place now.

It's so very obvious that they are setting up for a LOT of shit to happen in the coming episodes. Betrayals, misunderstandings, huge battles with multiple fronts, instigators behind the scenes reacting in real time to what will happen, a lot of big names being killed off or changing allegiances... so many secrets being unearthed.

SMH I'm disappointed more than ever in the general anime community. This is like Vinland Saga S2 all over again.
@TheOtherJN You really just jumped into this thread to tell everyone your smarter than them while also not understanding what makes anime sell. That's some real big brain time right there. You do realize that sometimes animes hit low points right? And please take a step back for a minute and tell me that they couldn't have told us all the disposition within half the timeframe given how many times they've repeated the same plot point within these 6 episodes.

Just to provide a few examples - how a realist hero rebuilt a kingdom is an anime almost entirely comprised around political disposition and it executes it in a much better way than slime has done at any point in slimes runtime, Kingdom also has an absolute ton of political disposition which sometimes are comprised of entire Arc's and yet it does it flawlessly without losing the viewers attention and in fact accomplishes the opposite of slime as it creates more interest from the viewer pulling them in further.

There comes a time where you must put down the words and start showing while telling, or just show as it's a visual medium. Imagine if the first 6 episodes of this season were a movie, as 6 episodes is a runtime of 120 minutes, 2 hours, the average movie length. Would you think this would make for a good movie? I sure as hell don't. It would be a disaster. Whether it's fortunate or not this season is just that in so far - A disaster that could have been avoided with just a little bit of show inbetween the tell.

P.S I honestly don't believe everyone here doesn't enjoy good worldbuilding and are these apparent "shonontards" some people like to toss around as some kind of dismissive argument. Most people have reasonable levels of patience and I personally believe this type of backlash wouldn't be happening had they just kept the disposition to 3 or maybe 4 episodes.
May 17, 1:57 AM

Sep 2014
Holy hell this is getting ridiculous. I was hoping we would finally see Hinata and Rimuru talk it out, or anything to happen at all.. but ITS MORE MEETINGS.

This entire season so far could have been an email.

Usually I would be excited to see more players behind the scenes, but here I straight up dont give a shit anymore. Not like they wont get swiped away by self insert forces anyway.
Comander-07May 17, 2:10 AM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
May 17, 11:21 AM
Feb 2016
again waste duration
May 17, 5:29 PM
Jan 2021
EVERY EPISODE IS A MEETING
May 17, 5:48 PM

Feb 2020
No more meetings?

nvm- still meetings...
KoumazokuMay 17, 5:52 PM
May 19, 10:12 AM
Aug 2021
boring. Just yaping
May 19, 8:29 PM

Jan 2017
I am this close to giving up on this series. It’s been a long time since Ive watched something this bad.
オタク? 私はそのことが私がかわいいと思う!
May 20, 8:15 AM
Mar 2024
This is important world building.
May 20, 9:51 AM
Sep 2021
Muy buena adaptación
May 24, 8:55 PM
Jan 2021
It seems that things are rolling, and we know more about the Western Holy Church and how something corrupted them. Hinata brought the Crusaders back from their irrelevance and now they’re better than ever (I think).

Ideally Rimuru will be able to simply have a conversation with Hinata and it seems that there’s a lot of stuff going on from all directions, and there are the One Piece Five Elders ripoffs thinking that they got the jump on Rimuru. We’ll just have to see what happens with Hinata because that’s the biggest thing that needs to be settled…
May 27, 11:27 AM
Jan 2022
IT WAS AWFUL FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP TAKING STOP JUST STOP
May 30, 1:52 AM
Jun 2022
Trash Adaptation
May 30, 4:48 AM
Jun 2012
Rimuru took 54~ odd episodes to introduce the mafia.

Good to see they have retained the age-old smol criminal mastermind, blond-haired loli granddaughter. Of the Godfather himself.

Big chairs, wine everywhere. The only thing that could improve the circumstances.

Is if they were vampire mafia. Drinking the blood of that world that exists to "serve them".
May 31, 12:55 PM

Dec 2012
filler upon filler upon filler
Jun 1, 1:05 PM

May 2019
Beyond more meetings we got introduced to a new family named Rozzo and it looks like they control, or at least work with, the merchants. I wonder how strong they are because Rimuru and Diablo are pretty strong so I imagine that they're at least as powerful as a regular (or non-awakened) demon lord otherwise I think they will get pummeled.
Jun 1, 6:35 PM

Oct 2019
So we finally saw the true ringleaders, the Rozzos and Cerberus - and the man who played Hinata. The Rozzos also own Glenda of the Saints.

Not sure about the others but Maribel and grandpa appeared to be vampires.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» pseudo-intellectual with lame taste!

Sahil_k - Jun 7

18 by Sharri »»
1 hour ago

» Since when did the entire Tensura anime sources turn into manga?

mufarari - Yesterday

10 by Alvian_11 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 7

69 by StallionXD »»
7 hours ago

» when will this get more serious/better?? ( 1 2 )

AMAN2410 - Jun 7

62 by TasteOf_Rage »»
Yesterday, 4:18 PM

» Has an arc ended so I can binge watch?

NothinWrongHere - Jun 8

16 by AMBITZZ »»
Yesterday, 3:00 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.