Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Jul 17, 2013 10:43 AM

Jun 2011
Misae said:
I've read previous posts and I know that this scene was in Index, but I really don't remeber that because Index was boring as hell for me. I just hate Touma and his stupid character so this episode was like torture for me. I see you're an Index fan so sorry if I've hurt your feelings. :*

I am a Index and Railgun fan believe it or not it is possible to like both despite how many people act like you can't. Ok you think Touma is stupid and should never of been here now imagine that happened, well shit Misaka went to fight Accelerator and died now Railgun is over well that sucks. Or maybe Misaka's friends all help instead and fail to stop the experiment now all the sisters are dead and Misaka is probably gets so depressed she kills herself if she had not already died along with her friends trying to stop it.

I fail to see how Touma did anything wrong this episode or how he was annoying i think this is one of the best times that JC staff has adapted and presented his character. Your blind hate for Touma apparently ruined the episode for you which well sucks for you.
DragoonDeusJul 17, 2013 11:03 AM
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Jul 17, 2013 12:10 PM

Jun 2007
Misae said:
Slicer22 said:
Misae said:
Touma get out it's not your anime :/ Get back to Index... It was too much Touma in this episode, really...

Did you like read none of this forum and just post your own 1 line ignorant opinion? (which is retarded and obviously understands nothing about Raildex) next time try skimming the forum before spouting ignorant things =/

I've read previous posts and I know that this scene was in Index, but I really don't remeber that because Index was boring as hell for me. I just hate Touma and his stupid character so this episode was like torture for me. I see you're an Index fan so sorry if I've hurt your feelings. :*

What Slicer was referring to wasn't "this was in Index too" - but the fact that Touma is NECESSARY in this arc. Without him there'd be no way to win. Mikoto would factually be dead, her friends would be dead if they tried to help, and all the Sisters would die as well - so we couldn't even live happily knowing there's at least a Biribiri clone somewhere. No, she'd be completely wiped off the Earth 20,001 times instead of just 20,000. Regardless of personal hate for Touma, he's the only way of besting Accelerator within the canonical fiction of this franchise, as I've gone over in more detail in a prior post. Inconsistent fiction is pretty much the biggest sin in writing (unless you're doing it in a parody or other extremely comedic focused piece) and, luckily, Railgun doesn't have that.

As for everything else;
I completely loathed Touma (and still hate Index because of him, as he's a shit character there - having only watched cherry picked episodes because of that as well), but regardless of him - as a fan of Biribiri, I'm surprised you have nothing positive to say about the episode. I've warmed up to him recently and even thought he was fucking awesomely handled in this episode to the point of making me like him somehow, sure, but even if I did still hate him it wouldn't change how amazing this episode was.

Rina Satou's performance was one of the best in the medium, and the writing, cinematography, and directing was just beyond what you'd find in almost any other series to-date. Even if you 100% ignore the fact Touma is there, Biribiri and the directing alone should have been good enough to make you happy with this episode on a pretty big level. Enough to say SOMETHING good about her and it.

I guess you're just a passive secondary fan of her and the actual show (in relation to directing, voice acting, and so on) though, and that's fine, but for some reason I assumed otherwise. If I'm wrong, you should rewatch the episode for your own sake and enjoyment.

The INCREDIBLE quality of this episode could never come off as torture to has any real care for the series and it's cast (or even an appreciation for anime as a medium), no matter how bad it is that Touma is there to them. Biribiri is the shining light in this series and the entire performance of her character by her and the staff of the show was one of the best you'll ever see in any series. I just can't see how the only thing you'd have to say is complaining about Touma while ignoring that.

I mean really, no matter how much you hate Touma, there's no way him being there could have overpowered what was one of the best episodes in a show in the history of the medium. It's fine to hate on Touma, I used to do it all the time and I'm not even complaining about what you posted - but was there really nothing worth saying about the rest of the episode along with that? I'm just genuinely surprised you had nothing positive to say about Biribiri or the episode itself; I feel like you're hugely missing out if that's all you could notice the entire episode when it's one of the best made scenes in anime.

I'm completely fine with what you said, I'm just worried you're going out of your way to ruin the show for yourself without even realizing it - a show you seem to like based on your avatar and signature. If you hate Touma so much, try rewatching and focusing on the aspects you don't hate - you know, like the star of the show who was BRILLIANTLY handled in this episode. This isn't something you'll want to miss out on if you're a fan of her.

CreationBreaker said:
As much as I agree with what you said, Tallon, you might want to tone it down a bit (although your anger is justified somewhat).

Is this better?
TallonKarrde23Jul 17, 2013 1:26 PM
Jul 17, 2013 2:38 PM

Mar 2012
TallonKarrde23 said:

CreationBreaker said:
As much as I agree with what you said, Tallon, you might want to tone it down a bit (although your anger is justified somewhat).

Is this better?

Ahahaha...I can feel the sarcasm oozing out of that one line. Yes, that is fine. Don't take it personally. It's just that I feel that too many expletives weakens an argument. Although that could just be my personal preference.
(Also known on other places as Hiss13)

All hail the adorable chess master!
Jul 17, 2013 3:48 PM

Jun 2007
CreationBreaker said:
TallonKarrde23 said:

CreationBreaker said:

Is this better?

Ahahaha...I can feel the sarcasm oozing out of that one line. Yes, that is fine. Don't take it personally. It's just that I feel that too many expletives weakens an argument. Although that could just be my personal preference.

I was just messing around. It's a little off topic and I know you weren't being serious or anything, but I know there's some animosity or has been in the past at least so I wanted to say at some point (so may as well now) I genuinely seriously don't have any issues with you or anything, sorry if it comes off that way sometimes.
TallonKarrde23Jul 17, 2013 8:52 PM
Jul 17, 2013 3:49 PM

Sep 2011
Wow, this episode was GODLY.

The music, the animation, EVERYTHING is amazing. I almost cried in this episode, it had a MUCH more impact on me than the original series' scene

Touma is really, even though I want to say cliche, I have to say, GAR AS HELL!

Next episode is the fight! I hope this would correct the original series's badly paced battle and turn it into a joyfest!

BATTLE!

another thing I wanna say, for J.C. Staff, this is the best series I have seen them yet to animate.

Mod Edit: Don't double post.
LunaAug 14, 2013 5:08 AM
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Jul 17, 2013 10:06 PM

Aug 2012
Aiwass said:
There are many different types of heroes…There are those who aren’t told what to do and just move straight ahead following the feelings welling up within…There are those who committed a major sin in the past and try to walk down the right path due to the anguish that sin brings them…And there are those who were chosen by no one and possess none of the characteristics one would expect of a hero, and yet become a hero for that one person they care for. Each of those types is the type of person who will always stand back up when knocked to the ground.

@CreationBreaker
Loved that quote and agree with the sentiment.

Accelerator said:
"This is not a negotiation, a suggestion, a deal, an entreaty, an agreement, a compromise, or a capitulation. It's my fucking victory march, you fuckers"
Jul 18, 2013 12:16 AM

Sep 2011
The fucking feels man. THE FEELS.
Jul 18, 2013 6:16 AM
Mar 2013
GodlyKyon said:
Wow, this episode was GODLY.

The music, the animation, EVERYTHING is amazing. I almost cried in this episode, it had a MUCH more impact on me than the original series' scene

Touma is really, even though I want to say cliche, I have to say, GAR AS HELL!

Next episode is the fight! I hope this would correct the original series's badly paced battle and turn it into a joyfest!

BATTLE!
agreed, this was j.c. staff best adaption of touma yet. i hope they can continue to make him like this in index III or at least somewhat close.

im very satisfied with the lack of touma hate, i honestly thought allot of people by now would be bashing him because he is stealing bribri spotlight in episode 15 and 16 i think. instead almost everyone is cheering that he is taking part in this show, it could probably be because how well adapted he is in railgun S though. i mean he has always been a pretty popular character but back then he did get quite a bit of hate with a hand full of people.
GoldzeroJul 18, 2013 6:19 AM
Jul 18, 2013 6:36 AM

Nov 2011
Jul 18, 2013 8:22 PM
Aug 2012
Ethelon said:

Quick question. There's still the whole "in-fighting" that they would need to animate. Chronologically, Touma fights another member of God's right seat before it happens. But, I doubt that's enough to warrant a season. So, why are people like you (who have read the novels) expecting an Index III? That excitement is sure to die down after 6+ years pass XD

And by Index III, I mean a season that doesn't sideline Touma for the entire plot -_-
Jul 18, 2013 8:39 PM

Mar 2012
Idle_Observer said:
Ethelon said:

Quick question. There's still the whole "in-fighting" that they would need to animate. Chronologically, Touma fights another member of God's right seat before it happens. But, I doubt that's enough to warrant a season. So, why are people like you (who have read the novels) expecting an Index III? That excitement is sure to die down after 6+ years pass XD

And by Index III, I mean a season that doesn't sideline Touma for the entire plot -_-

What are you talking about? There is easily enough material in the Index LNs to fill up 6 broadcasting seasons (13 weeks each) at this point barring all of the volumes that have SS in their titles. Add all the SS Volumes and you easily have 8-9 broadcasting seasons worth of material.

TallonKarrde23 said:
CreationBreaker said:
TallonKarrde23 said:

CreationBreaker said:

Is this better?

I was just messing around. It's a little off topic and I know you weren't being serious or anything, but I know there's some animosity or has been in the past at least so I wanted to say at some point (so may as well now) I genuinely seriously don't have any issues with you or anything, sorry if it comes off that way sometimes.

Don't worry about it. We're on the internet after all. It's very hard to discern attitudes and moods at times here, after all. I'm just glad that the animosity has finally died down quite a bit here. Discussions lose the fun when there is a stifled atmosphere.

Jul 18, 2013 11:19 PM

Aug 2012
Idle_Observer said:
Ethelon said:

By infighting are you referring to the science or magic side?
Index III doesn't refer to Touma, it refers to the series. He isn't the only protagonist so I think it's perfectly fine and necessary that the battle royale arc not include him to set up the stage for the other two.

And there's plenty of material for another season if they wanted to gut out everything that didn't directly include Touma (Which makes no sense anyway).
Jul 19, 2013 7:16 PM
Jan 2013
Awesome episode. Loved the shot where Mikoto is crying after Touma leaves. If she doesn't fall in love with him, there's no justice in the Dex-verse. He is totally showing her love, and he probably doesn't even realize it.

Hehe, Touma never did explain to either of the girls why he was bring the cat to them.

Next episode should be nice, though I will be glad when I don't have to look at Accel again. It'll be nice to watch him face the Imagine Breaker.
Your mean should be an even bell curve only if you watch every show that comes out. Having a high-slung mean doesn't mean you're rating improperly. It can also mean you're selecting shows well to watch mostly things you enjoy.
Jul 19, 2013 10:19 PM
Aug 2012
Ethelon said:
Idle_Observer said:
Ethelon said:

By 'infighting', I was referring to the battle-royale arc (wasn't sure what the arcs were called).

I see what you mean. I didn't think they could just crop out the battle-royale arc but now that I'm looking at it, maybe they could. Odd though, I'm sure there must be some kind of inconsistency if they skip that arc.

So new question. The war arc begins volume 20 so leaving the battle royale arc seems like a bad idea since it would leave only 3 arcs for them to animate. With the changing perspectives in the battle royale arc, do you think JC would animate it within Index III? Or, do you think they would extend the 3 other arcs (Constantine, Aqua, and Civil War) kinda like how this sister's arc is going?
not as long of course XD
Idle_ObserverJul 19, 2013 10:25 PM
Jul 20, 2013 9:39 AM

Nov 2012
MoonageDaydream said:
WOW! This definitely had a way better presentation then this part of the story did in the Magical Index version of this. Felt way more drawn in by the emotions and the music in this.

Exactly what I though

The atmosphere was great in this one. I also really enjoyed the new point of view of the intersecting parts of Index.

Great episode!
Jul 20, 2013 3:27 PM

Aug 2009
No much to say since my thoughts are the same as with Index's ep....

Well it would be REALLY GOOD if JC could do the same with anything RAILDEX they animate in the future.(So how many except me said this?)
ssjokgJul 22, 2013 2:36 PM
Jul 20, 2013 4:19 PM

Oct 2012
mang...touma is such a badass

^ Why isn't this updating...
Jul 21, 2013 4:35 PM

Aug 2010
Wow best episode so far. Can't describe how awesome Touma was this episode. OST went really well with the scene. My eyes actually got a little watery.

Easily 5/5
Jul 22, 2013 2:29 PM

Jun 2008
UGH!

How utterly stupid.

The moron comes to help Mikoto and instead of just explaining the plan from the get go he has to rile her up and she starts getting angry.

But of course, him being the MC with limitless plot armor, I'm sure Accelerator has a chance to beat him, right?
Jul 22, 2013 2:34 PM

Aug 2009
JustALEX said:
UGH!

How utterly stupid.

The moron comes to help Mikoto and instead of just explaining the plan from the get go he has to rile her up and she starts getting angry.

But of course, him being the MC with limitless plot armor, I'm sure Accelerator has a chance to beat him, right?

I dont see what the problem is here .And you assume that Touma knew what to do ever since he found the papers.
Ability=/=plot armor.
Jul 22, 2013 2:36 PM

Jun 2007
JustALEX said:
UGH!

How utterly stupid.

Seemed to me like he just thought up the plan on the spot rather than knowing it all along. He just ran there immediately not knowing what to do but knowing he needed to get there.

And in 15
Jul 22, 2013 2:41 PM

Jun 2008
ssjokg said:
Ability=/=plot armor.

It is when your ability is illogical to the world it's in.

It doesn't make sense for Touma to be level 0....

He should be a Level 5, I don't care what rank.

At least then, I wouldn't look down upon this nonsense so much.
Jul 22, 2013 2:41 PM

Aug 2009
TallonKarrde23 said:
JustALEX said:
UGH!

How utterly stupid.

Seemed to me like he just thought up the plan on the spot rather than knowing it all along. He just ran there immediately not knowing what to do but knowing he needed to get there.

And in 15
I think that he refers to the parts where Touma gets up again(against anyone).
And even then,although it is in Index and not the Railgun,we have seen both in Index Ac and Deep Blood Arc(since those two are the ones before Sisters arc) that IB actually affects his body.
Jul 22, 2013 2:42 PM

Jun 2008
TallonKarrde23 said:

I'm not sure about that, but if he did, then that's even more ridiculous.

I'm about to watch episode 15 right now, so I didn't read your spoiler.
Jul 22, 2013 2:50 PM

Aug 2009
JustALEX said:
TallonKarrde23 said:

I'm not sure about that, but if he did, then that's even more ridiculous.

I'm about to watch episode 15 right now, so I didn't read your spoiler.
Why is it ridiculous?

You see that is what I hate.Sometimes no matter what Touma does, he will be disliked.
JustALEX said:
ssjokg said:
Ability=/=plot armor.

It is when your ability is illogical to the world it's in.

It doesn't make sense for Touma to be level 0....

He should be a Level 5, I don't care what rank.

At least then, I wouldn't look down upon this nonsense so much.
Touma doesn have an esper ability and please we have talked about it numerous times.How did you reach to the conclusion that his power is illogical for the world he is in?
Even if it was an esper ability ,IB (an ability they dont even know it exists)means nothing to the scientists of Academy City.As said both in the LN,manga and in Railgun S the ranks have nothing to do with power levels but with how well they can use those powers for their plans.

For some reason you seem to believe that Touma is the strongest char in Raildex because he
It's not like that at all.
Jul 22, 2013 2:58 PM
Mar 2013
TallonKarrde23 said:
JustALEX said:
UGH!

How utterly stupid.

And in 15
i thought you were starting to like touma(since i read your reviews) but still you gotta admit he did at least put some damage to accelerator. he didn't particularly did as bad as you are stating about him agiasnt accelerator right now.
Jul 22, 2013 3:09 PM

Jun 2008
ssjokg said:
Touma doesn have an esper ability and please we have talked about it numerous times.How did you reach to the conclusion that his power is illogical for the world he is in?
Even if it was an esper ability ,IB (an ability they dont even know it exists)means nothing to the scientists of Academy City.As said both in the LN,manga and in Railgun S the ranks have nothing to do with power levels but with how well they can use those powers for their plans.

For some reason you seem to believe that Touma is the strongest char in Raildex because he

Jesus Christ!

The guy can cancel ANY other ability by the touch of his hand. (It doesn't matter how strong the other ability is)

That is insanely ridiculous.

Even Superman can't do something so absurd.

The guy is the strongest because he can do something which affects EVERYONE.
Jul 22, 2013 3:12 PM

Aug 2009
Goldzero said:
TallonKarrde23 said:
JustALEX said:
UGH!

How utterly stupid.

And in 15
i thought you were starting to like touma(since i read your reviews) but still you gotta admit he did at least put some damage to accelerator. he didn't particularly did as bad as you are stating about him agiasnt accelerator right now.
Actually this is one of his worst fights.

I dont know if Tallon started to like him or not but his is right in what he said.
JustALEX said:
ssjokg said:

Jesus Christ!

The guy can cancel ANY other ability by the touch of his hand. (It doesn't matter how strong the other ability is)

See? You dont actually know what IB can affect or not.
Jul 22, 2013 3:18 PM
Mar 2013
ssjokg said:
Goldzero said:
TallonKarrde23 said:
JustALEX said:
UGH!

How utterly stupid.

And in 15
Actually this is one of his worst fights.

I dont know if Tallon started to like him or not but his is right in what he said.
JustALEX said:
ssjokg said:

Jesus Christ!

yeah i guess your right about this being one of his worst but also one of his most exciting fights i seen.
Jul 22, 2013 3:21 PM

Mar 2012
JustALEX said:
ssjokg said:

Jesus Christ!

This just shows that you have no knowledge of the Raildex-verse beyond what you've seen in Railgun. Hell, you've even watched Index AND Index II so you should know that just because Touma had IB, doesn't mean that it is an automatic win for him.

Hell, see Post 170 to see what else I had to say on the subject.

Jul 22, 2013 3:23 PM

Jun 2008
ssjokg said:

The Imagine Breaker - is the mysterious power that currently resides exclusively within Kamijou Touma's right hand, allowing him to negate anything supernatural such as esper powers, magic powers, and even to his own admittance, God's miracles.

^Lol, is there anything that IB CAN'T affect?

I know ridiculous MC shounen hax when I see it.

And this one is probably one of the most effective in ALL shounen.

An EXCLUSIVE power which for some bullshit reason is counted as "Level 0" is able to cancel ALL powers.

That's the definition of plot armor/hax.
Jul 22, 2013 3:26 PM

Mar 2012
JustALEX said:
Lol, is there anything that IB CAN'T affect?

Simply put, YES.

JustALEX said:

An EXCLUSIVE power which for some bullshit reason is counted as "Level 0" is able to cancel ALL powers.

Let's see Post 170 on this thread for my rebuttal about Touma's "plot armor". Counted as Level 0 for one reason. IT IS NOT AN ESPer POWER. This was EXPLICITLY stated in Index I which you apparently watched.

Jul 22, 2013 3:28 PM

Aug 2009
JustALEX said:
ssjokg said:

The Imagine Breaker - is the mysterious power that currently resides exclusively within Kamijou Touma's right hand, allowing him to negate anything supernatural such as esper powers, magic powers, and even to his own admittance, God's miracles.

^Lol, is there anything that IB CAN'T affect?

I know ridiculous MC shounen hax when I see it.

And this one is probably one of the most effective in ALL shounen.

Yes because reading the first line from the wikia is enough.
The exclusive part is about his body not about other people.

Lest give ranks to the magicians as well.Some are far more powerful than #1.

If you want to troll try harder next time.
Jul 22, 2013 3:32 PM

Jun 2011
Just read this JustALEX it is not like you will ever read the novels so read it and try being a little bit less tedious.

http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Imagine_Breaker
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Jul 22, 2013 3:35 PM

Jun 2008
ssjokg said:

Why the fuck would I want to troll you people?

I have an opinion.

It is that the MC (Touma) has ridiculous hax powers.

Why do I believe this?

1. He has a "mysterious" ability that's able to cancel pretty much any other ability.

2. This ability is solely EXCLUSIVE to the MC.....no one else has this ability.

3. Said MC is able to defeat opponents even though it seems impossible.

Please understand, I DO NOT dislike Touma for his hax powers!

I dislike the way they present him, the way he fights, the way they make him seem as someone who isn't supposed to win, despite having one of the most powerful abilities in the whole fucking show!
Jul 22, 2013 3:42 PM

Aug 2009
JustALEX said:
ssjokg said:

Why the fuck would I want to troll you people?

I have an opinion.

It is that the MC (Touma) has ridiculous hax powers.

Why do I believe this?

1. He has a "mysterious" ability that's able to cancel pretty much any other ability.

2. This ability is solely EXCLUSIVE to the MC.....no one else has this ability.

3. Said MC is able to defeat opponents even though it seems impossible.

Please understand, I DO NOT dislike Touma for his hax powers!

I dislike the way they present him, the way he fights, the way they make him seem as someone who isn't supposed to win, despite having one of the most powerful abilities in the whole fucking show!

Why to troll?Change your POV and look again at your posts especially the previous one.You will see why it looks like that.

IB isnt powerful.Except for 1 fight Touma wins because someone is there to help him.That someone can be one person,an entire army,country

Opponents that could overcome IB appeared even in Index I.
Jul 27, 2013 5:58 AM

May 2012
15:15 that mature Touma face's so gross

JCSTAFF's best adaptation? Index 3 needs to be as awesome as this.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Jul 30, 2013 12:30 PM

Jan 2011
Nice episode, moar "plot".
This is pretty entertaining, it's always been an entertaining series for me, probably because of the nice mix of serious and comedy.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Aug 3, 2013 5:18 AM
Apr 2011
Kamijou Touma...the man who can't be moved.
4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42

http://putridcheese.deviantart.com
http://www.booksie.com/tosh/
http://stoptazmo.com/
Aug 9, 2013 9:38 PM

Oct 2010
I loved this episode. But before watching it I actually went back to the first Index and skimmed through the Sister Arc. I am fascinated by things like this -- different stories that interact and weave with each other -- and its pretty neat to see how closely the original and "side-story" presentation match each other.

I think that if someone were to edit together Index 1 and Railgun 2 into one super series, it would be pretty cool, though the art differences and even the seiyuu would be jarring. You can tell the Seiyuu have grown into their roles in Railgun 2. Also, I think a super-edit should use almost all of the Railgun version of the common scenes, like the Vending Machine and Dorm Room. They're pretty much all superior in terms of art, animation, music and direction. The Railgun versions embellish the scenes just enough to reflect the characters that establish the series. The only caveat is one would have to take extra care and find a way to edit in Touma's inner monologue, assuming that you'd want to equally present Touma and Misaka's thoughts. Though Index scenes might occasionally be preferable for its more comedic character. Or fanservice.

But most importantly, that cat is incredibly cooperative and docile in both series. There is something completely unnatural about it.
Visit my blog for my anime and video game sheet music! http://robusab.blogspot.com
Aug 10, 2013 1:40 AM

Aug 2009
RobUsaB said:
I loved this episode. But before watching it I actually went back to the first Index and skimmed through the Sister Arc. I am fascinated by things like this -- different stories that interact and weave with each other -- and its pretty neat to see how closely the original and "side-story" presentation match each other.

I think that if someone were to edit together Index 1 and Railgun 2 into one super series, it would be pretty cool, though the art differences and even the seiyuu would be jarring. You can tell the Seiyuu have grown into their roles in Railgun 2. Also, I think a super-edit should use almost all of the Railgun version of the common scenes, like the Vending Machine and Dorm Room. They're pretty much all superior in terms of art, animation, music and direction. The Railgun versions embellish the scenes just enough to reflect the characters that establish the series. The only caveat is one would have to take extra care and find a way to edit in Touma's inner monologue, assuming that you'd want to equally present Touma and Misaka's thoughts. Though Index scenes might occasionally be preferable for its more comedic character. Or fanservice.

But most importantly, that cat is incredibly cooperative and docile in both series. There is something completely unnatural about it.
The cat is the sixth Level 5.Maybe...
Aug 18, 2013 1:12 PM

Aug 2008
the bgm is godly. delivers the right punch to the emotional scenes.
Aug 19, 2013 4:29 PM
Jan 2012
Pure win episode, bumped the score a notch based on this episode.
BronzeAge
Aug 31, 2013 3:16 AM

Aug 2009
Forgetfulness said:

Lets not go at asspulls that saved every char in this show.

At least Touma has a reason.The same power that

And well this is nothing compared to what Archer did in UBW route.Totally different series I know but still the same thing happened.
ssjokgAug 31, 2013 1:42 PM
Aug 31, 2013 3:53 AM

Mar 2011
Yeah it was an asspull but the fact Archer is a servant makes the whole thing not as dumb IMO, that alone makes the reader just think that he is some sort of supernatural being that is capable of withstanding insane amount of injuries. Meanwhile Touma is just an ordinary human being who has an ability to nullify other powers.

Raziel1991Aug 31, 2013 3:58 AM
Aug 31, 2013 4:07 AM

Aug 2009
Raziel1991 said:
Yeah it was an asspull but the fact Archer is a servant makes the whole thing not as dumb IMO, that alone makes the reader just think that he is some sort of supernatural being that is capable of withstanding insane amount of injuries. Meanwhile Touma is just an ordinary human being who has an ability to nullify other powers.

Archer

As for Touma,I just said above that his power
Aug 31, 2013 4:15 AM

Mar 2011
Yeah I know that, but doesnt his Independant Action skill allow him to remain in the world for some time even after his spiritual core is crtically damaged?
Aug 31, 2013 4:30 AM

Aug 2009
Raziel1991 said:
Yeah I know that, but doesnt his Independant Action skill allow him to remain in the world for some time even after his spiritual core is crtically damaged?

Not sure where you got this.Archer's status page says that he helps him stay in the world for two days even without mana supply and I dont remember any char/world material saying that.
Aug 31, 2013 5:10 AM

Mar 2011
ssjokg said:
Raziel1991 said:

Not sure where you got this.

Type Moon wiki

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Parameters_and_Skills#Independent_Action

B: Capable of remaining in this world for two days without an established contract. Also capable of living on for a short period of time after suffering extensive damage on his spiritual core.
Raziel1991Aug 31, 2013 5:14 AM
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2013

372 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 10, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2013

120 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 10, 1:23 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2013

100 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 9, 5:40 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2013

126 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 8, 5:38 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2013

105 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 8, 5:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.