Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (23) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Mar 5, 2021 1:39 PM

Oct 2020
Still a kino ending lol. Let the edgy haters hate.
Mar 5, 2021 1:40 PM

Sep 2017
Literally any chapter.

I_Am_Freeballing : PEAK SNK!!!!
Mar 5, 2021 1:41 PM

Aug 2020
time for the long wait of the final chapter i guess

i liked it so far but the last chapter will cement it whether its a dogshit ending or a good one
Mar 5, 2021 1:42 PM

Jul 2019
burakk637 said:
Next chapter better be at least an 190 pages

Oh boy do i have bad news for you
Mar 5, 2021 1:43 PM

Apr 2013
100% alternative universe ending.. bummer.

Mar 5, 2021 1:43 PM

Oct 2020
MadManMad said:
Literally any chapter.

I never once stopped trusting Isayama. You being small-brained isn't my fault.
Mar 5, 2021 1:44 PM

Jul 2020
ahhahahhaaa eren lose go brr

Mar 5, 2021 1:45 PM

Jan 2009
Sourire said:

lol Muv Luv ending confirmed the best mecha anime according to Isayama and Attack on Titan is mecha in disguise anyway

why you people hate it since not a lot of mecha do this kind of ending
Mar 5, 2021 1:48 PM

Oct 2020
Sourire said:

This is still much better than the theory of high school AU. This is still the SNK world but with a different outcome. This also doesn't take away from either universes (assuming this is what will happen) but rather gives more endings.

Aug 2018
I don't mind if you didn't like the chapter, and I couldn't bring myself to care enough to argue about it. But I like how every single argument for people hating this chapter is either Mikasa being weird or the ending is ruined and Eren being a hypocrite when we know nothing about either of them. How about waiting for the actual ending instead of hating prematurely and childishly? Not that I'll listen to your nonsensical arguments after the ending.

Isayama is doing wonders successfully baiting these kids with each chapter.
YMN_KATMar 5, 2021 1:52 PM

Sep 2017
I_Am_Freeballing said:
MadManMad said:
Literally any chapter.

Yes it's not your fault, the sheep follows the shepherd.
Mar 5, 2021 1:49 PM
May 2020
arthur_morgan2 said:
got season 8>>>>whatever this arc is

Lol taking it a bit too far aren't we now?
Mar 5, 2021 1:49 PM
Aug 2020
burakk637 said:
I want to trust Isayama but it looks impossible to answer remaining questions in 45 pages

Maybe they will be answered in the anime? 🤷🏾‍♂️
Mar 5, 2021 1:52 PM
Jan 2021
eldianpp said:
arthur_morgan2 said:
got season 8>>>>whatever this arc is

Lol taking it a bit too far aren't we now?

He needs to be edgy, if you ask him to elaborate that, he won't reply cuz there is no reason. Emo edgy teens weren't happy with main characters no dying (even tho eren made it clear that for him, they are the most important) and are not happy now that everyone is done. Chapter is a masterpiece.

And for people that ask how mikasa knew that eren was in the mouth. He had titan marks in his mouth when he was talking to her

Oct 2020
YMN_KAT said:
I don't mind if you didn't like the chapter, and I couldn't bring myself to care enough to argue about it. But I like how every single argument for people hating this chapter is either Mikasa being weird or the ending is ruined and Eren being a hypocrite when we nothing about either of them. How about waiting for the actual ending instead of hating prematurely and childishly? Not that I'll listen to your nonsensical arguments after the ending.

Isayama is doing wonders successfully baiting these kids with each chapter.
Exactly, can't wait for kino 139.

MadManMad said:
I_Am_Freeballing said:

Except that sheep are now the ones hating on this chapter. Jumping on a hate bandwagon and refusing to use your brain to see how great 138 is makes you a sheep. A sheep Beast titan. You are NOT free. Your head canon makes you a slave. I always hated you MadManMad.
Oct 2020
Well basically half of the cast became giant/ died because they had to die for the poor drama. Does anyone have any idea how the powers of that "worm" work and if these powers have been foreshadowed in previous chapters or is it just a pretty convenient way to keep the story and drama going?
Final loop coming up? I already imagine the fans who will scream at the genius when it happens ignoring all the problems of this arc.
Mar 5, 2021 1:53 PM

Apr 2013
burakk637 said:
Can someone tell me Mikasa kissing Eren's head is a fan panel? I don't get that argue
Wasnt in the official manga chapter I read. Either the version thats online is incomplete or that panel was fanmade and inserted with the leaks.
Mar 5, 2021 1:54 PM
Jan 2019
Some of the alliance turning into pure titans really does not mean anything if yams turns them back to humans after the Founder is defeated.
that would be a shit writing
Mar 5, 2021 1:55 PM
May 2019
MadManMad said:
I_Am_Freeballing said:

Big words from someone who rated the whole manga 1/10.
it seems there a specific type of fans "sheep" who will get toxic toward the show if it goes against their imagination :)
Mar 5, 2021 1:55 PM

Jul 2013
Never in a million years did I expect to see that last page. Wtf. I'm going to reserve judgement until the last chapter, but I think that was the "twist" and the final chapter is going to be exactly as people expect it to be. Only real questions now are Historia's baby and whether we see Eren in PATHS.

burakk637 said:
Did I missed the part where Mikasa kisses Eren's head?

Yes, that page is missing from some of the aggregators. There's an imgur link around here somewhere that has the page included.
Mar 5, 2021 1:56 PM

Apr 2019
Last few panels, especially the last one are hard to look at (In a sad way). Good chapter I think, have to process. Some great panels by Isayama though. With that being said I still need Erens POV...you can't give me a Code Geass type ending without his real side to the story. One chapter left.
EdTheAlchemistMar 5, 2021 2:00 PM

Mar 5, 2021 1:57 PM
Jul 2018
burakk637 said:
Sourire said:
Wasnt in the official manga chapter I read. Either the version thats online is incomplete or that panel was fanmade and inserted with the leaks.

I saw some comments that Ymir is smiling when Mikasa kiss Eren's head. I also didn't saw that in the chapter I read.

That last panel is official.
Mar 5, 2021 2:00 PM
Jan 2021
Blackkatsu001 said:
Some of the alliance turning into pure titans really does not mean anything if yams turns them back to humans after the Founder is defeated.

you need your emo edgy everyone is lost ending? So you can boost to other :"Hey look at what i like. edgy right?" All the 13 years old kids will be impressed dude. Did you figure out how mikasa knew eren was in the mouth and what her dream meant ?
Mar 5, 2021 2:01 PM
Jul 2019
Yang_Wenli said:
Yep. I'm fully and completely blackpilled at this point. Fuck Arumin. Fuck Mankasa. Fuck Eren, "keep pushing forward" my ass. Most importantly, fuck Isayama.
deg said:

Mikasa x Eren is a tragic romantic pairing for sure

It's neither romantic nor a pairing. It's a one-sided, creepy obsession by a mentally ill, schizophrenic, psychopathic stalker.

Shitting on isayama gives you pleasure ?
Mar 5, 2021 2:02 PM
Jan 2021
Sage_Path_Asahi said:
Yang_Wenli said:
Yep. I'm fully and completely blackpilled at this point. Fuck Arumin. Fuck Mankasa. Fuck Eren, "keep pushing forward" my ass. Most importantly, fuck Isayama.

It's neither romantic nor a pairing. It's a one-sided, creepy obsession by a mentally ill, schizophrenic, psychopathic stalker.

Shitting on isayama gives you pleasure ?

He needs to sound edgy. Proll 16 or 17, give him time
Mar 5, 2021 2:03 PM
May 2020
What's the point of Eren coming back in this chapter? If he died in chapter 137 it would have been better, and even turning the eldain into titans that parasite did it, Eren came back just for a Stupid kiss.🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Thank you Issyama for destroying eren character
1/5
Mar 5, 2021 2:05 PM
Jan 2019
imbAF said:
Blackkatsu001 said:

you need your emo edgy everyone is lost ending? So you can boost to other :"Hey look at what i like. edgy right?" All the 13 years old kids will be impressed dude. Did you figure out how mikasa knew eren was in the mouth and what her dream meant ?

Are you talking to me ? do you actually understand what i said ?
Mar 5, 2021 2:07 PM
Jul 2018
137 Armin chapter, 138 Mikasa chapter, 139 Eren chapter.
Mar 5, 2021 2:08 PM

Apr 2013
deg said:
Sourire said:

lol Muv Luv ending confirmed the best mecha anime according to Isayama and Attack on Titan is mecha in disguise anyway

Well first off I dont enjoy mecha anime all that much to begin with. Second, with how the story was progressing just before the rumbling arc, it’s not an ending that I actually find satisfying for the story of aot. It doesnt come out of left field, but it’s still not something that provides closure to the readers. Maybe that’s what Isayama meant when he said it was a “bittersweet” ending. Anyways, I still believe the biggest mistake from Isayama was building up Eren to be an absolute badass 4D chess character before the rumbling and then turning him into a sentient entity not providing us any background on his or Ymir’s actions apart from a couple of chapters.
Mar 5, 2021 2:09 PM
Mar 2018
Just what the actual fuck happened lmao? So much bullshit fit into one chapter. That last panel seems to be the last straw for fan service ship. You can’t even compare this to got s8, at best the pointless stupid ship war is pretty much equivalent to Darling in the franxx. Oh well, this ignorant fanbase would gladly eat up anything Yams serves them, then call everyone else either Yeagerists or whatever name Twittards can come up with
Mar 5, 2021 2:10 PM

Aug 2020
burakk637 said:
Isaidlunch said:
Never in a million years did I expect to see that last page. Wtf. I'm going to reserve judgement until the last chapter, but I think that was the "twist" and the final chapter is going to be exactly as people expect it to be. Only real questions now are Historia's baby and whether we see Eren in PATHS.

Yes, that page is missing from some of the aggregators. There's an imgur link around here somewhere that has the page included.

I saw that panels. They look fake to me

they're not fake, its up on both text leaks and scans, and it also follows the previous panels.

i know its disgusting but it happened

update your page on read... they updated it
Mar 5, 2021 2:11 PM

Apr 2019
I liked this chapter but Mikasa kissing eren's beheaded face is...Creepy ?
Laugh and the world laughs with you, weep and you weep alone.
Mar 5, 2021 2:12 PM

Aug 2020
so how did they know eren was in the mouth exactly? did i speedread something?
Mar 5, 2021 2:15 PM

Oct 2015
I_Am_Freeballing said:
Ackerman-Levi said:
I had always thought that once the manga for SNK ended we would see a significant boost in the score, possibly exceeding a 9 rating. Now I think there's a decent chance that it will actually drop. It's such an immense shame that a series as great as SNK has an ending that is this poor and underwhelming.
Except the score went up 2 times since the release of chapter 135, 137 being the latest rise. People disliking latest chapters are a vocal minority coming from the cesspool that is /titanfolk.

ironically most of r/titanfolk likes this chapter
Mar 5, 2021 2:17 PM
Apr 2019
Sad7727 said:

power of armin's infinite IQ
Mar 5, 2021 2:19 PM

Jan 2009
Sourire said:
deg said:

Well first off I dont enjoy mecha anime all that much to begin with. Second, with how the story was progressing just before the rumbling arc, it’s not an ending that I actually find satisfying for the story of aot. It doesnt come out of left field, but it’s still not something that provides closure to the readers. Maybe that’s what Isayama meant when he said it was a “bittersweet” ending. Anyways, I still believe the biggest mistake from Isayama was building up Eren to be an absolute badass 4D chess character before the rumbling and then turning him into a sentient entity not providing us any background on his or Ymir’s actions apart from a couple of chapters.

ye ok understood i also do not like that we still do not know the goal of Ymir and also ye Eren point of view is missing in action for the majority of the Rumbling arc
Mar 5, 2021 2:23 PM
Feb 2017
solele said:

Wait I don't get is how Mikasa's blood and bruises all completely disappeared in that final panel, and Ymir with that voyeurism, smiling like a cuck, is it all a fake memory or something?

That's actually a good point ...
Mar 5, 2021 2:24 PM

May 2017
im so confused. I think everyone expected to get pretty much all of the answers in this chapter including erens pov but.. what? we didn't get anything but PAIN? Idk what to think

The plot convenience was kinda high when the parasite decided to turn all of the eldians into titans with its smoke. How convenient that it laid perfectly next to the city's mountain. Apparently the thing has an absolute clear mind and understanding of its actions.
shayed__Mar 5, 2021 3:07 PM
Mar 5, 2021 2:31 PM

Oct 2015
burakk637 said:
KtKr said:

ironically most of r/titanfolk likes this chapter

I don't hate this chapter but this chapter made me think I will be disappointing with ending. Tbh I love chapter 137 and that chapter looks so much better than 138

Just take "wait and see" approach like me. It'll make your life much easier. If the ending turns out to be shit we'll complain together next month but there's no point in judging the ending before it's even there.
Mar 5, 2021 2:32 PM
Jan 2021
vAlcatraz said:
Sad7727 said:

power of armin's infinite IQ

First it was mikasa who said that, great skills at reading!
And second in the dream realm of Mikasa, Eren apears again but with titan marks in his mouth. That moment it was the real eren, who was saying to mikasa to finish the job. And he had marks in his mouth. That is how she knew. You need to try harder to find plot holes...or....READ AOT AGAIN

Feb 2021
I_Am_Freeballing said:
Ackerman-Levi said:
I had always thought that once the manga for SNK ended we would see a significant boost in the score, possibly exceeding a 9 rating. Now I think there's a decent chance that it will actually drop. It's such an immense shame that a series as great as SNK has an ending that is this poor and underwhelming.
Except the score went up 2 times since the release of chapter 135, 137 being the latest rise. People disliking latest chapters are a vocal minority coming from the cesspool that is /titanfolk.

My bad if it's only a minority; I thought the there were many fans disappointed with the recent chapters. The current ratings on this chapter (in this forum) contradict it being a minority, but we will see how that translates to the actual overall score of the manga. I just feel that there was so much potential for a far better ending, rather than Zeke somehow hacking paths to overcome Eren using the power of friendship. I would be happy if the score actually did rise as I am still a fan of the series, however I just can't help but be incredibly underwhelmed by these recent chapters and most likely the ending of the manga (unless if something drastic occurs in the final chapter).

May 2020
If Cummer dies I will jump off a chair and kill myself
Mar 5, 2021 2:35 PM

Oct 2013
I'm sorry after reading the chapter I like it. Just need the next chapter to answer the big questions that are left, not expecting answer for everything but the really important stuff.

Next chapter will decide the series fate.
Mar 5, 2021 2:37 PM
Jul 2018
keragamming said:
I'm sorry after reading the chapter I like it. Just need the next chapter to answer the big questions that are left, not expecting answer for everything but the really important stuff.

You don’t need to be sorry for liking a chapter lmao
Mar 5, 2021 2:38 PM

Jun 2020
chiearlymorning said:
Nothing was explained.
Just a hypothesis but maybe it's because we couldn't read Korean??
🤔🤔😮😮
Mar 5, 2021 2:39 PM
Apr 2015
Great chapter
Serves the haters right, people who were happy in the last chapter when power of friendship and talk-no-justsu came in
Mar 5, 2021 2:39 PM

Aug 2019
keragamming said:

Yeah, I saw the translated chapter now and there’s no doubt in my mind that it’s the best chapter since 131.

It’s just that I wanted my ending resolving all doubts, with a nice epilogue and all that doesn’t seem possible anymore with just 45 pages left.
Mar 5, 2021 2:41 PM

Jul 2019
pretty disappointing tbh i hope this shit is all in Mikasas head cuz if Eren went down this is easy then just no
DaBoi
Jul 2018
GoZha said:
chiearlymorning said:
Nothing was explained.
Just a hypothesis but maybe it's because we couldn't read Korean??
🤔🤔😮😮

True. But also even when the translations are out nothing was explained so it doesnt really matter

Jan 2009
keragamming said:

lol glad you like the chapter like majority of us did
Pages (23) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Attack on Titan Author upset about Pro Genocide criticism

deg - Apr 6, 2022

29 by Berry-Vodka »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 81 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

keragamming - May 5, 2016

114 by CutieAnshin »»
Yesterday, 12:49 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1871 by Berry-Vodka »»
May 29, 2:10 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 80 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

G_Spark233 - Apr 6, 2016

110 by CutieAnshin »»
May 25, 8:34 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 79 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

keragamming - Mar 5, 2016

103 by CutieAnshin »»
May 24, 8:32 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.