Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 26, 2016 8:44 PM

Jun 2009
first encounter with a sister! the anime is kinda slow so far but hopefully thing will progress faster from now on.
Feb 12, 2017 6:40 PM

Dec 2013
Misaka's reaction to the button was hilarious.

Dat cliffhanger!
Mar 24, 2017 10:44 AM

Aug 2013
I'm not used to this insecure Mikoto but it's nice to see such a side of her.
Things are going to get dark and serious real fast. They look more lifelike than in the index series.
Jul 29, 2017 7:23 AM

Mar 2013
It's unbelievable that many clones are out there and it is only now Misaka encounters them and it isn't found out in public yet.

Haruue's way of speaking is cute <3
Jan 19, 2018 12:04 PM

Apr 2013
Slice of Life episode.
I'm wondering why that Misaka clone looks different, she doesn't have those cold eyes like the others. Is she different because she's the prototype?
Feb 7, 2018 1:08 PM

Sep 2012
oh that Misakas obsession with that frog lol
Apr 5, 2018 4:56 PM

Sep 2017
Whoa. We get a lot of explanations for the sister arc. Also, Misaka was totally creepy acting like a jolly go around. Her VA actually put in all that effort. And that insult:"Shorts-under-skirt". Quite a funny episode. Also Uiharu and Haruue forgetting that even if there were clones, they can't eat 2 full dishes.

Like the foreshadowing. Oh my god. All those dead Misakas. I would like to know why in the previous episode Shinobu tried to get everyone away from the cameras. Could it be, they want to conduct the experiment with as less people as possible!!

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Jan 27, 2019 11:13 AM

Dec 2014
I like Misaka clone better with long hair

and finally we get to see our favorite edgy boi Accelerator again next episode
Feb 4, 2019 1:49 AM

Aug 2017
I really like this episode.

So, Misaka #9982 have a very calm personality. Also, we have a flashback about her 'birth'. In the end, she meets the original Misaka.

After the end credits there is a rather gruesome scene.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 16, 2019 8:45 PM

Dec 2014
the next episode seems interesting too.. finally
Feb 16, 2020 5:31 AM

Sep 2018
This narrative device, which on the one hand tells the story of Misaka and companions and on the other carries on the plot, has gained time and on the other hand has kept the involvement high on the events narrated so far in the anime, I liked it once again the episode. Really good comedy once again, you laugh out loud, but in the moments when you don't laugh, there is a rather dark and terrifying atmosphere, as in the final seconds after the ending.
Jun 17, 2020 8:39 AM

Aug 2018
By the way.. Was Misaka level 5 already in her early childhood?.. Or why scientists took her DNA even back there?.. Well.. If anything, they could have collected DNA data from thousands of children who were espers.. And only later, when Misaka reached high level 5 - only then they started experiment.. Still it's interesting, if Misaka was already back then, at that age of small girl - level 5?..
Also it's very impressive, that that girl - Nunotaba Shinobu - created system for basic brain tasks.. Or at least operated it.. Very impressive technology.. Shinobu is basically the mother of sisters' brain and soul, you can say.. This was said in the previous episode, just that I thought about it now..
Misaka is in good mood today, huh?.. Well, maybe she's relieved after thinking that experiment was frozen.. So she thinks..
To Kuroko maybe it seems that Misaka is in a good mood after yesterday's evening stuff Misaka had to do.. So Kuroko can imagine many things really..
Oh.. I didn't even think about that.. Yeah, level upper connected people with same brain waves.. So it makes sense, why Misakas are also connected between each other.. I wonder, why Misaka isn't connected to the system, though.. But well.. Maybe they just added a small addition..
Ah yeah - Shinobu indeed created the system for brain.. Well, impressive.. Shinobu is mom of Misakas, pretty much.. At least of the part of their brains and souls.. Which is kinda main part in my book - personality..
Noooo!! Misaka fell into gacha hell!!! ;D Well, I hope she'll be alright..
And finally they meet! Can't wait for seeing Misaka talk with her sisters.. Wonder, if they'll be able to become friends.. ;P
Damn, that's a lot of dead Misakas.. ;/
Mar 11, 2021 11:38 AM

Jan 2021
Holy Yikes! That OST at the end and finally the much awaited face to face really gave me the chills😲😨!! And YESS!! After what feels like an eternity, we are finally getting Accelerator in the next episode🔥🤩!!

May 10, 2021 2:06 PM

Jan 2021
Most of the time in this episode is Cute Girls Doing Cute Things (CGDCT) and then the next epilogue of mass slaughter. Because in S1 it is still mediocre but in S2, I was quite surprised to be impressed and I can guess what will happen next.

This anime is underated not because of the score but there are only a few recommendations.
Jul 3, 2022 5:27 AM
Oct 2019
Learning more about Misaka Clones...

Misaka really have a gambling addiction problem 😂

Oh my, that after credit scene...wtf 🤢
Nov 1, 2022 9:00 PM

Dec 2020
I honestly was hoping the show was gonna be like this in the first season where it intertwined with index. Already alot better in my book
Apr 14, 2023 2:08 PM

Jan 2021
Misaka with long hair is beautiful as well.
That Ost when Misaka looks at her clone is quite good. Loved it.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Jun 12, 2023 9:40 AM

Nov 2010
Misaka should grow her hair. She looks hotter with long hair. Maybe just trimming it just above the waist would be perfect!
Those dead Misakas at the end. What a waste of fine meat. I could grill and devour some if they will just dispose of them.
Nov 29, 2023 5:01 AM
Nov 2023
Nice swimsuit, looked perfect on her :3
Jun 4, 12:57 PM
Jan 2023
Pretty chill episode, typical Misaka obsessing over frogs. Well at least it was chill until that ending, Misaka finds a clone of herself just standing there in the street.

What the heck was up with that after the ED, really didn't see that coming.

Also, I notice the sisters look more alive, especially in the eyes compared to what we saw in Index. I wonder what the deal is with that.

Well, I'm guessing we get to see Accelerator next episode, just my prediction though.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2013

372 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 10, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2013

120 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 10, 1:23 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2013

100 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 9, 5:40 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2013

126 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 8, 5:38 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2013

105 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 8, 5:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.