Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Aug 31, 2012 3:36 PM
Aug 2012
If that mysterious girl is a Future Lucy then maybe she came to change the tragic past that is going to happen. And if thats true then maybe we're just seeing the future that was supposed to happen and then lucy changes that future to make it all peaceful. Kinda like what Trunks did in DBZ.

Either that or everyone is going to die horrible deaths according to levy. (T_ T)
Aug 31, 2012 3:37 PM

Aug 2012
Darklight0303 said:
Uh no. The levy writing, is in the future in hiding or something else and Lucy is already gone. I never denied Lucy would play an important role. FUTURE Lucy though will be the cloaked figure since she probably went back to stop the catastrophe from happening.

I'm simply implying that the Levy writing the letter is in the PRESENT, not the Future. And that the cloaked figure is PRESENT Lucy in the PAST rather than FUTURE Lucy in the PRESENT. Opening the door to that whole time-travel plot.
Aug 31, 2012 3:39 PM

Oct 2011
Darklight0303 said:
Uh no. The levy writing, is in the future in hiding or something else and Lucy is already gone. I never denied Lucy would play an important role. FUTURE Lucy though will be the cloaked figure since she probably went back to stop the catastrophe from happening.

Hope to god future Lucy improved her pathetic fighting skills and can actually do shit now without getting her ass kicked.

Cause god knows how Hiro loves torturing Lucy.
Aug 31, 2012 3:43 PM

Apr 2008
Yuujou said:
Darklight0303 said:

I'm simply implying that the Levy writing the letter is in the PRESENT, not the Future. And that the cloaked figure is PRESENT Lucy in the PAST rather than FUTURE Lucy in the PRESENT. Opening the door to that whole time-travel plot.

That makes no sense. In the present, Lucy is safe in the infirmary with Levy after FT won the fourth day. I think you're getting things mixed up needlessly.

Darkdrone said:
Darklight0303 said:

Hope to god future Lucy improved her pathetic fighting skills and can actually do shit now without getting her ass kicked.

Cause god knows how Hiro loves torturing Lucy.

Given if it is her she now has magic that feels similar to Zeref's I think it is safe to assume she has leveled up.
Aug 31, 2012 3:49 PM

Aug 2012
So the Grand Magic Games isn't being told from Levy's perspective after they occurred?
Aug 31, 2012 3:51 PM

Apr 2008
Yuujou said:
So the Grand Magic Games isn't being told from Levy's perspective after they occurred?

Okay let me lay it out for you. Present time frame is the one right after they won the 4th day.

Future Timeframe is after everything went to hell with extreme prejudice. The Narrating Levy is in THIS timeframe. And Future Lucy Comes from this Timeframe into the Present one as the cloaked figure in order to prevent the tragedy. Is that clear enough?
Aug 31, 2012 3:53 PM

Feb 2012
Quite a bunch of questions has appeared.

It's really getting more interesting.
Aug 31, 2012 3:59 PM

Aug 2012
Darklight0303 said:
Yuujou said:

Okay let me lay it out for you. Present time frame is the one right after they won the 4th day.

Future Timeframe is after everything went to hell with extreme prejudice. The Narrating Levy is in THIS timeframe. And Future Lucy Comes from this Timeframe into the Present one as the cloaked figure in order to prevent the tragedy. Is that clear enough?

Okay, I understand a little...except Levy has been narrating throughout right? Like when she was talking about Erza during Pandemonium, and also, check chapter 290 where Levy says, "Even now, when I close my eyes, I can see it all again, Lu-chan..." and then she begins to describe the scene at the bar. I always got the impression that the events already took place. Unless this is how most of the arcs are written in the manga. :o
Aug 31, 2012 4:11 PM
Aug 2011
Yuujou said:
Darklight0303 said:
Yuujou said:

Okay, I understand a little...except Levy has been narrating throughout right? Like when she was talking about Erza during Pandemonium, and also, check chapter 290 where Levy says, "Even now, when I close my eyes, I can see it all again, Lu-chan..." and then she begins to describe the scene at the bar. I always got the impression that the events already took place. Unless this is how most of the arcs are written in the manga. :o

Yes, the events already took place. It is future Levys narration.
The one from where the bloodbath already occurred.
Aug 31, 2012 4:29 PM

May 2010
I like how it says we have to wait 2 weeks to find out who that chick is. >3>

What a freakin' cliffhanger! DX

Overall, epic chapter.

So that stuff with Levy was things that will happen in the future? :O
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Aug 31, 2012 4:31 PM

Oct 2011
Lisanna will die a second time. There is no place for her seriously. She can't fight and she isn't Natsu's love interest anymore.

Time to finish the job permanently
Aug 31, 2012 4:41 PM
Aug 2011
Darkdrone said:
Lisanna will die a second time. There is no place for her seriously. She can't fight and she isn't Natsu's love interest anymore.

Why kill off extreme fodder?
Aug 31, 2012 5:09 PM

Oct 2011
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Darkdrone said:

Why kill off extreme fodder?

Key word man "fodder".....she won't be missed. If her and Natsu had some chemistry than maybe she might have some use but for now its seems to be LucyxNatsu so ya her being there doesn't serve much a purpose.

Its like in Naruto when 20 000 fodder ninja died during the war, where they missed? Hell no, they were a fleeting memory like poor poor Lisanna.
Aug 31, 2012 5:46 PM
Jul 2010
WTF, I CANNOT believe Natsu pulled the friendship card on those two after he won. Not after what happened to Lucy and how they gloated.

My hatred for Sabertooth has shifted to Natsu and subsequently to Hiro Mashima for the cheesy undeserved writing in this chapter...
Aug 31, 2012 5:51 PM

Oct 2011
HavocLink said:
WTF, I CANNOT believe Natsu pulled the friendship card on those two after he won. Not after what happened to Lucy and how they gloated.

My hatred for Sabertooth has shifted to Natsu and subsequently to Hiro Mashima for the cheesy undeserved writing in this chapter...[/quote

Should have bitched last chapter on this man. The page were Natsu was gloating was on the last page on fairy tail 296. I didn't like how easily Natsu beat Sting and Rouge but learn to move on.
Aug 31, 2012 5:53 PM

Aug 2011
Darkdrone said:
HavocLink said:

My hatred for Sabertooth has shifted to Natsu and subsequently to Hiro Mashima for the cheesy undeserved writing in this chapter...

Should have bitched last chapter on this man. The page were Natsu was gloating was on the last page on fairy tail 296. I didn't like how easily Natsu beat Sting and Rouge but learn to move on.

No this is something different, he is ranting on how Natsu reacted after the fight: wanting to be friends with them right after defeating them with the power of feelings.

Read before you post ..
Aug 31, 2012 6:15 PM

Mar 2008
Making friends with the guy that wanted to kill everyone you hold dear in the past is classic shounen. Not very creative, but even the best ones in terms of writing have that. It's kinda pointless complaining about it.

The random mine cart leading Gajeel to a dragon graveyard was too lame, though.

The whole chapter was a big cliffhanger. Let's just hope Mashima can live up to the expectations he created with this chapter.

Also, DAT ASS.
Aug 31, 2012 6:37 PM

Sep 2007
Hum ...
Do you think the girl at the end ...
can be Michelle from the anime ?
Because, yes, despite being a "filler", the story is joined with the manga.
Aug 31, 2012 6:40 PM

Oct 2010
Shaduge said:
It's only natural to add so much fanservice to the manga when you know it sucks

agree

renders said:
Katekyo Hitman Reborn is gonna sue FT lol

What did they copy. I actually read Hitman Reborn its been action pack for like the past 30 chapters.
Aug 31, 2012 6:43 PM
Jan 2008
More than one person will die, though.

Edit: Something screwed up with MAL's quoting system... Can't be bothered to find the post, so to whoever thinks Lisanna will die - it may be possible, but she won't be the only one if it is her.
TheDipstickAug 31, 2012 8:17 PM
Aug 31, 2012 6:53 PM

Aug 2010
ShiroiRyu said:
Hum ...
Do you think the girl at the end ...
can be Michelle from the anime ?
Because, yes, despite being a "filler", the story is joined with the manga.

I don't think so because from Jellal's reaction when he saw the girl's face, it tells us that it's someone that he knows and it's probably someone that we know as well.
Aug 31, 2012 6:57 PM

May 2011
Some cheesy writing, but since it's Mashima, I'm used to it by now. I'm trying to ignore stuff like that and just get myself excited for the bloodbath to come. What a cliffhanger. And what scars Levy got... Poor thing. So glad she'll survive whatever's coming up, though. :')
Aug 31, 2012 7:07 PM

Oct 2011
renders said:
Katekyo Hitman Reborn is gonna sue FT lol

If anyone is going to sue Fairy Tail for anything,I think One Piece should be 1st in line.
My Devianart

Oh & Space Brothers is still the best anime ever,in my opinion.Even when competing with Attack on Titan.
Aug 31, 2012 7:22 PM

Aug 2012
Seriously the best chapter of Fairy Tail I've read. One Piece has always been the king of "OMG I NEED TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW!!" for me, but this may be the most excited I've ever been for a manga chapter. I agree it's most likely future Lucy, although Wendy and Erza are also possible I suppose. For some reason I have the feeling it's Ultear, due to her time arc ability and her closeness to jellal, although I'm not sure why she would cry at Natsu's fight. But if indeed this person is from the future, then there could be a reason we haven't learned of yet. Maybe Natsu is the future's only hope and he dies in this arc, similar to Trunks going back to save Goku in DBZ. Or maybe Ultear is secretly working with Zeref? Most likely not, these are just some of the scenarios running through my head. Still, Lucy is the most logical choice.
Aug 31, 2012 7:49 PM

Oct 2011
blackslash32 said:
Darkdrone said:
HavocLink said:

No this is something different, he is ranting on how Natsu reacted after the fight: wanting to be friends with them right after defeating them with the power of feelings.

Read before you post ..

What are you his girlfriend? Quit diving into things that don't concern you and go buzz off.
Aug 31, 2012 7:51 PM

Sep 2007
Erza's ass. That is all.
Aug 31, 2012 8:08 PM

Jul 2010
this chapter was chilling that I had to read it three times to think it well.
Poor Levy with scars I wonder how she got them her pretty face ruined, Gajeel what happened to him after he found the graveyard of dragons?
When Yikino was talking to a gaurd who is this Dio who's trying to save the world?
Jellal don't get caught showing her your face,if it's Kagura ahhhh!!
I think it's someone from Edolas or someone Jellal knows it'll be shocking if it's edo Erza or someone
Aug 31, 2012 8:12 PM

Aug 2011
Darkdrone said:
blackslash32 said:
Darkdrone said:
HavocLink said:

Read before you post ..

What are you his girlfriend? Quit diving into things that don't concern you and go buzz off.

QQ
Aug 31, 2012 8:23 PM

Aug 2011
The girl isn't Future Lucy or anyone else from the future that would create to many plot holes.
IMO, The girl will be one of the main characters of the next two side chapters.
And eventually they will use Lumen Histoire to undo all the events that will occur.
Aug 31, 2012 8:25 PM

Jun 2012
Some of my predictions/theories for what's to come:

1) We got ourselves a time traveler. The most obvious answer would be Future Lucy. Due to her mother's mysterious death, she may have some connection to Zeref and may gain (or already have) powers similar to his. Seeing as she cried during Natsu's fight, she definitely has a connection with him. This would also support why Jellal was so surprised as he knew the girl already.

2) The other most likely answer would be Lucy's mom. My gut tells me she has gone to the future to save the world and put a stop to "destiny". This would also answer why she is believed to be "dead" (the same reason as to how the majority of FT were believed to be dead during the 7 year timeskip).

3) Natsu, Wendy, and Gajeel will "die" and disappear like the dragons once did. "My dear" is most likely pointed towards Gajeel. Sting and Rogue may disappear as well, seeing as how they are the 3rd Gen DS's. They may eventually come back, a shit ton stronger than they used to be. Obviously, plenty of other characters will die during the 7th of July but the possibilities are endless.

4) Since Levy is writing "Lu-chan" (Lucy) the letter, it's obvious she survived the battle but somehow got separated amidst the chaos. My guess is that Lucy was taken away by Zeref as it was suggested in Mashima's draft. She may also be writing the letter to ask the Future/Past Lucy for help in order to change the inevitable.

On a side note, it's quite amusing to know characters in shounen may die. Though none of it has been confirmed, not only has Fairy Tail implemented death to the plot but also Bleach and Katekyo Hitman Reborn. What are the chances of that occurring in the same year?
Aug 31, 2012 9:22 PM
Mar 2011
I think its possible that jellal knows who it is since he said "how" thats not the first thing you say when your suprised by someone you DON'T know. I am thinking the letter was written by levy and gajeel is one of the ones who dies and it says "also who i loved" we clearly know its gajeel but considering they went to another world a time traveler would not suprise me although it could posibly be a one way trip and would require a ton of magic which would explain how she seems like zeref since he was a powerful mage.
Aug 31, 2012 9:22 PM

Aug 2012
PirateKingz said:

1) We got ourselves a time traveler. The most obvious answer would be Future Lucy. Due to her mother's mysterious death, she may have some connection to Zeref and may gain (or already have) powers similar to his. Seeing as she cried during Natsu's fight, she definitely has a connection with him. This would also support why Jellal was so surprised as he knew the girl already.

2) The other most likely answer would be Lucy's mom. My gut tells me she has gone to the future to save the world and put a stop to "destiny". This would also answer why she is believed to be "dead" (the same reason as to how the majority of FT were believed to be dead during the 7 year timeskip).

3) Natsu, Wendy, and Gajeel will "die" and disappear like the dragons once did. "My dear" is most likely pointed towards Gajeel. Sting and Rogue may disappear as well, seeing as how they are the 3rd Gen DS's. They may eventually come back, a shit ton stronger than they used to be. Obviously, plenty of other characters will die during the 7th of July but the possibilities are endless.

4) Since Levy is writing "Lu-chan" (Lucy) the letter, it's obvious she survived the battle but somehow got separated amidst the chaos. My guess is that Lucy was taken away by Zeref as it was suggested in Mashima's draft. She may also be writing the letter to ask the Future/Past Lucy for help in order to change the inevitable.

On a side note, it's quite amusing to know characters in shounen may die. Though none of it has been confirmed, not only has Fairy Tail implemented death to the plot but also Bleach and Katekyo Hitman Reborn. What are the chances of that occurring in the same year?

I think the dragons may come back for their "children" taking them away for a bit, making the others believe that they've died. As for people dying, I doubt anyone major dies, aside from the DS disappearing. Lisanna, team ShadowGear, and some other fodders will most likely die. If any major characters die, I would bet on Elfman and Makarov.
Aug 31, 2012 9:34 PM

Aug 2010
Things are starting to get serious. I'm really looking forward to what Hiro mashima has in store for us.
Aug 31, 2012 9:57 PM

Mar 2012
Theres so much things that is gonna happen in the future.

1) That Dragon Graveyard. What is it? Why are there so many dragon skeletons there? And why is it under the arena?

2) The short page of a future glimpse(?) of Levy crying about "the death of the ones she loves".

Mashima just trolled me on the couple of last pages, here I thought I would see that girl's face, click next page, "To be continued" it says.. =(

So the next 2 chapters would be something completely different? A side story?

For some reason the "..." is the foreshadowing of the names, to me, I think its Natsu, Erza, Gray and Gajeel's names (Gajeel will be on the "who I love" obviously! xD)

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Aug 31, 2012 10:13 PM

May 2011
Phew, reading through those 10 pages was long, but worth it.

Fairy Tail is on the right path, I got shivers while reading this chapter and when I think about what's to come. Gajeel's discovery...Jellal's reaction... Levy's crying face... those premonitions... oh man.

Mangastream's translation only confirms 2 deaths however. Something definitely happens to the other mentions but it doesn't say "died".

Also, the hooded figure being Future Lucy or anyone else from the future for that matter is an awesome thought. I really support this theory especially if it's Mashima, the creator of Rave... and Sieghart. His time-travel twist was probably the best I've ever seen in my life, I don't think he, or anyone else for that matter can ever top that but I am really excited and looking forward to see how he handles Fairy Tail from here on out.

I wish I could travel time right now to marathon the next 10-20-30 chapters! Though we will get some final flashy/lighthearted fights before the real deal, let's cherish the happy-go-lucky while we can, then prepare for the worst, or best, however you interpret it ^^.

I'll just drop this here as well, a throwback if you may.
Kayaba-Aug 31, 2012 10:23 PM
Aug 31, 2012 10:16 PM

Jul 2010
"To be continued....."
That's....not funny Mashima....not funny at all. Also, interesting theories all around. Time travel eh? Future Lucy? Or will all this time travel just be a misunderstanding, and basically have that woman to be revealed as just some other person Jellal knew back in his days of slavery but was never introduced before? Whatever happens, I just know that three things made me go "Holy Shit" in this chapter:

First "HS"-Jiemma making the entire crowd leave in fear.
Second "HS"-Dragon Graveyard
Third "HS"-Levy in a future disaster

And then the full black "To Be Continued" page showed up...
Aug 31, 2012 10:29 PM
Aug 2012
Darklight0303 said:
eivanhoe said:
Darklight0303 said:
eivanhoe said:
I have a feeling that the girl Jellal is chasing could be Layla Heartfilia. Well just a wild guess.

I don't think so. For one: Why would she cry at Natsu's fight. Two: Why would Jellal be so shocked?

There are only two people that would match these two conditions. One is Erza and the other is Lucy.

Does it mean that Mashima will adopt a time-travelling kind of story?

He did it with Rave.

well, it's true and one of the main character actually died in that part. But for FT up until now, there is no actual death. Lisana is back, Master always ended up dying and survive. I'm a bit disappointed though.
Aug 31, 2012 10:34 PM

Jul 2010
bormenir said:
Darklight0303 said:
eivanhoe said:
Darklight0303 said:
eivanhoe said:
I have a feeling that the girl Jellal is chasing could be Layla Heartfilia. Well just a wild guess.

I don't think so. For one: Why would she cry at Natsu's fight. Two: Why would Jellal be so shocked?

There are only two people that would match these two conditions. One is Erza and the other is Lucy.

He did it with Rave.

well, it's true and one of the main character actually died in that part. But for FT up until now, there is no actual death. Lisana is back, Master always ended up dying and survive. I'm a bit disappointed though.

Zancrow, Simon, Uncle Rob, Lucy's Father and so on are all characters who have died my good sir. However, I will admit that the death count for Fairy Tail is much smaller than Rave Master's. Just read a Rave chapter that involves Lucia and you'll know what I mean.
Aug 31, 2012 10:43 PM

May 2011
Firejolly said:
bormenir said:
Darklight0303 said:
eivanhoe said:
Darklight0303 said:
eivanhoe said:

He did it with Rave.

Zancrow, Simon, Uncle Rob, Lucy's Father and so on are all characters who have died my good sir. However, I will admit that the death count for Fairy Tail is much smaller than Rave Master's. Just read a Rave chapter that involves Lucia and you'll know what I mean.

Yeah, for real.
Kayaba-Aug 31, 2012 10:50 PM
Aug 31, 2012 10:45 PM
Mar 2010
While it does look like shit is going to go down, I have no faith in Mashima to do anything but completley troll us. If there are not any lasting reprecussions for Fairy Tail by the end of this arc I'm dropping this series. Even though Levy specifically wrote that people died, I feel like no one is going to stay dead. Lucy will probably use some magic to erase the events or soemthing like that.
Sep 1, 2012 12:09 AM

Jul 2007
Darklight0303 said:
Yuujou said:
Anyone else for present Lucy? No?

I think it makes so much sense!

Except she is in the infirmary with Levy and the rest. So no it doesn't.

Sieg and Gerard.

kevin_video said:
I don't think Levy is necessarily writing to Lucy. Remember back at the beginning when Lucy was writing all those letters to her mom? We found out later that her mother had passed away many years ago. She was mostly writing them as if they were a diary, or something to that effect.

Being her best friend, Levy probably knew this about Lucy, and may be doing the exact same thing.

It's a thought.

As implied before, at least 10 chapters before, Levy "took over" the writing for Lucy. Its most likely that Lucy has been dead/missing since this whole mess on seventh day and Levy is writing it in same style as Lucy did to cope with all the feels. Levy is this manga's Celes - left alone after cataclysm, with no knowledge on who really survived, but with just knowledge on who did not.

Darklight0303 said:
SkyFade said:
Im just gonna throw out maybe its Lucy's mom.....just go with it.

Why cry when watching Natsu fight then?

There's an implication that Natsu is older and that he does not remember a lot of stuff: for example Zeref knowing him.

For all we know her mother has met THAT Natsu before, since she seems to be somehow connected to dragons.

It CAN be future-Lucy, but it can be someone out of the left field purely because of Natsu's memory gaps.
AhenshihaelSep 1, 2012 12:16 AM
Sep 1, 2012 12:11 AM

Apr 2008
Lucy does not have Gerard's power for making a clone of herself =_=. Future Lucy might.

If Layla, why watch wendy's fight too?
Darklight0303Sep 1, 2012 12:21 AM
Sep 1, 2012 12:21 AM

Jul 2007
Darklight0303 said:
Lucy does not have Gerard's power for making a clone of herself =_=

But Gerard did imply that the power is similar to Zeref so whatever powerset the person has can't be assumed by what we have seen.

Wendy is a dragon-slayer. Remember the long theory few months ago that Layla might have been a dragon in human form?

of course as I said it can be future lucy too, but there are far too many gaps to not assume someone out of left field could be that person too.
Sep 1, 2012 12:30 AM

Aug 2012
I really got a mind blowing,
I kept reading it several time
it was an interesting and I'm really looking forward for the next chapter

PirateKingz said:

Thanks PirateKingz you saved me the trouble to write it xD
anyway i really though the same

when i saw that someone was crying and what happen in the last chapter when Jellal got surprised it's look like someone he knew, she might be Erza but i doubt in that Erza wouldn't cry so perhaps it's lucy

and to see Levy crying this much and the scar in her face it's look like she suffered a lot
I don't know what happen in that day but it seem something related to destiny.

I hope none of the characters will die, I prefer they disappear and return later that would be fine by me but dieing i don't want to see that but in the end it's all goes to Author
Sep 1, 2012 12:36 AM

Aug 2012
Darklight0303 said:
Lucy does not have Gerard's power for making a clone of herself =_=. Future Lucy might.

If she did watch Wendy's fight is there any
chance that it's Wendy but from the future
come to think of that Wendy is youngest member in the guild
so there is a chance they sent her from the future to save her life
could be true? D:
Sep 1, 2012 12:46 AM

Apr 2008
I think it's more likely she dies with Gajeel and Natsu and the rest.
Sep 1, 2012 1:03 AM

Jul 2007
-Shuda- said:
Firejolly said:
bormenir said:
Darklight0303 said:
eivanhoe said:
Darklight0303 said:
eivanhoe said:

He did it with Rave.

Yeah, for real.

This, oh gods this....

Anyone who tries to pull "lolno mashima will never kill off characters" should just...go read Rave and try that argument again then.

The only thing that prevents him from going overboard in same way in FT is that this is supposed to be his "happier work" as part of his "anti-depression therapy"...
Sep 1, 2012 1:05 AM

Apr 2008
It looks like he's cracking though. I mean things have been getting REALLY dark this ark. Yukino's humiliation and Flare's implied beating not to mention the onesided slaughter on Lucy at Minerva's hands. :P
Sep 1, 2012 1:42 AM

Mar 2011
First things first: Just like Fai said FT is Hiro's happy-work, but he also said in the exact same
interview that FT might have to adapt. I guess we can't decide on our own whether people will die or not, but DS disappearing and considered dead is a possible theory.

Some people seem to complain about the cart-graveyard thing. As much as I agree that coincidences like those aren't "good" writing I want to say that I much prefer it over a 2-chapter (or so) way of discovering that graveyard. FT's best characteristic for me is it's fast-pace and I prefer for a change some "bad writing" that overruns the weekly torture by creating rich chapters. This chapter especially confirms it. And btw it has been implied from the get-go of this arc that something is up with the installments of this arena (like how did they get the magic to create whole cities etc). The dead dragons are most likely the failed attempts to activate the eclipse plan that the minister suggested.

Also someone asked who is Dio. It's arcadios (arcadio) it's been said in the chapter.

I'm begining to get influenced by you guys here overhyping time-travel theories but in this case I think that future Ultear makes much more sense(especially considering the connection to Zeref). Maybe she upgraded her powers (as she whished in the tenrou arc) and by doing so she came even closer to "Zeref and the one magic" therefore giving the vibe similar to him.

And lastly, it has been said that the one who appeared at the 3rd day "felt different" than the woman appearing now. Also it isn't necessary to connect the one fomr the 3rd day to Wendy's match (like he came to watch spesifically that match). At the start of the arc Gerard said that that mysterious presence has been appearing every year so there is no reason to assume that he came to see Wendy fight in particular. Besides matches are announced on the spot so one more reason to say that he wasnt there for wendy.
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 1, 2012 1:46 AM

Apr 2008
I will ask the same thing. Why would Ultear cry while watching Natsu fight and win?
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » --------------------------------- ( 1 2 )

Blacklightcore - Oct 31, 2013

69 by aoo-kun »»
Yesterday, 5:53 AM

Poll: » --------------------------------- ( 1 2 )

Blacklightcore - Oct 25, 2013

70 by aoo-kun »»
Yesterday, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 352 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Jovy - Sep 20, 2013

54 by aoo-kun »»
May 29, 6:22 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 349 Discussion ( 1 2 )

metsujin - Aug 30, 2013

72 by aoo-kun »»
May 29, 5:47 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 347 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ishkoten - Aug 16, 2013

72 by aoo-kun »»
May 29, 5:31 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.