Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 13, 7:25 AM

Apr 2010
Well looks like the have a new roommate.
And the roommate interrupted them in the best moment.
We also discovered that the main can get angry and it's something you don't want to happen.
Now the princess is closing in as well but she is way more reasonable than the others so hopefully so does manage to make some form of agreement with the main.
As for the new enemy my guess is her fate might be similar to the last one meaning more roommates tho i think having her as roommate in that body is not a good idea.
May 13, 7:54 AM

Mar 2021
Flio really went and showed no mercy to Hiya for her killing Fenrys thankfully though he was able to revive her and save her.Now that Hiya has joined the gang things are only going to get more lively from here although I guess Hiya needs to learn that Fenrys and Filo deserve their own alone time.
May 13, 8:11 AM

Mar 2019
yay the finally do the
May 13, 8:14 AM

Jan 2015
Wow the djinn try to avoid time paradox by suggesting not to use all-powerful time reversal spell. Interesting

And after djinn released there's another being unsealed from those 'treasure' room, now that place look more like prison lol
May 13, 8:25 AM

Oct 2007
berserk Flio is brutal. However, the beatdown is justified, since his wife was almost killed by the djinn. Well, wolf girl saved by time magic. Flio is restored to sanity.. and he show mercy to Hiya, since the wife is now safe.

I'm also liking the shift in Rys personality. Before she met Flio, she has no problem killing people. Now, she feel it's bad for her husband to stay berserk like that.

the power level of their group greatly increased with the addition of the djinn.

and I'm so glad to see that Damalynas is here. Looking forward to next week!
Liddo-kunMay 13, 8:49 AM
May 13, 8:36 AM

Feb 2024
Mess with the Waifu and you get the Knaifu, and this case, the power of Flio's infinite magic.

Well now, they were so close to seal the deal yk but alas. Welp, At least, he confessed and the proposal happened for good.

Happy for them.
May 13, 8:37 AM
Feb 2020
Not a big fan of how the anime handled the last scene

Imo, this works better both comedy and story wise.

Aside from that everything alse was excellent
May 13, 8:39 AM

Feb 2024
Reply to Nikoslovescoffee

@Nikoslovescoffee Good grief, really?
Now, I'm disappointed.
May 13, 8:52 AM

Jan 2023
Some very cute moments this week!
The episode opens with Flio starting to realise his feelings for Rys as he thinks he lost her for good.
But she's actually fine thanks to newly acquired magic and she gets to save him from himself.
And the episode concludes beautifully with Flio declaring his love and that he will not leave her, and so their marriage is now fully real.

In other news, the fake hero keeps getting himself into more and more troublesome stuff.
May 13, 9:07 AM
Mar 2024
this have become one of my favourite isekai anime.
May 13, 9:09 AM

Jul 2021
F*ck, I've read the manga last week and I'm pissed off that the anime adaptation changes the bed scene where the bed scene in the manga hinted that they had s*x and then the next morning Hiya told them that she observed them doing the thing on bed whereas in the anime adaptation the bed scene is a third party interrupted trope that has been overused. i'm going to read that manga chapter again and pretend that the moment in the anime never happened 😀

π•Šπ•™π•šπ•£π•  - π•Šπ•–π•šπ•€π•™π•¦π•Ÿ'𝕀 ℙ𝕝𝕒π•ͺπ•π•šπ•€π•₯
"Time doesn't heal anything, it just teaches us how to live with pain." —Itachi Uchiha
May 13, 9:52 AM
Jan 2022
This Anime is complete nonsense, which is okay as long as you know it. The insane power of the MC is ridiculous. And man, there were two routes this could have taken.

I think the Dark route in which Rhys Died would have been rather entertaining. But instead, we took the easy out of, well, he is more or less a god and reversed time to save her.

We are only six episodes in; I cannot wait to see how much more insane it gets!

Also glad he committed to his wolf girl, I think they make a fine couple.
May 13, 9:53 AM
Jan 2024
Reply to Wholesome_Seeker
@Nikoslovescoffee Good grief, really?
Now, I'm disappointed.
@Wholesome_Seeker man they really ruined a 10/10 moment 😭😭
Still 9/10 though it was so sweet
May 13, 10:12 AM
Jun 2023
I remember when I watched first episode of this show, I didn't like it. It looked like yet another boring isekai power fantasy without any substance. But since second episode it started to get better and better. I liked comedy at first, then I liked how some characters developed, and now authors seasoned it with the right amount of drama (for comedy) and I also liked it. It's far from masterpiece of course, but I love these moments when you expect the show to be complete garbage and then it turns into something you can enjoy.
Or maybe it's garbage and I'm just delusional)
donslockzMay 13, 10:16 AM
May 13, 10:14 AM
Apr 2024
Nikoslovescoffee said:

Agreed. This has been adapted very poorly and it changed the MCs relationship significantly compared to the manga.

Last week, I already feared that they'd cop out. Unfortunately this fear wasn't unfounded...
May 13, 10:20 AM
Apr 2024
donslockz said:
I remember when I watched first episode of this show, I didn't like it. It looked like yet another boring isekai power fantasy without any substance. But since second episode it started to get better and better. I liked comedy at first, then I liked how some characters developed, and now authors seasoned it with the right amount of drama (for comedy) and I also liked it. It's far from masterpiece of course, but I love these moments when you expect the show to be complete garbage and then it turns into something you can enjoy.

Haha! I feel the same way: I saw the ridiculous (Kugimiya Disease-spreading) intro and was about to turn it off again, but I thought "Well, let's give it a chance"... Now I'm gkad I did.

Yes, it's not a 10/10, but it's quite enjoyable, despite appearance it's not some harem shit but has genuine character development, and it's silly.

I don't regret spending the time to watch/read it.
May 13, 10:40 AM

Feb 2024
Reply to Macha_Chele
@Wholesome_Seeker man they really ruined a 10/10 moment 😭😭
Still 9/10 though it was so sweet
@Macha_Chele Without a doubt. I just read that specific chapter few minutes ago and guess what? I felt terrible for various reasons, for one, that particular moment between Rys and Flio was a very important one as the art (especially panel transitions and shades) are really well drawn, creating a calm yet satisfying atmosphere for their intimate scenario. Also the comic punch came after that scene, so no disruption. As for the anime yes, as you said, it was cute and wholesome, no complaints there. Still, for goodness sake, the crucial intimacy got immensely ruined by abrupt comedy. Is it for "PG-13" restrictions? Idk really.

Sigh!
May 13, 10:45 AM

Feb 2019
“How dare you do this to someone who’s mastered all the worlds spells” it was at this point the Djin realised she fucked up and whatever blonde fake hero gave her was not worth it. Holy shit Flio demolished her. Love how Rys wakes up and instead of trying to calm him down she just gushes over it 😭

Wondered how they’d get Rys back, didn’t think it would be thru time magic. Flio being able to absorb every spell thrown at him, even from Djinn is so broken. But hey I’m not complaining, seeing her almost dead last week broke my heart.

Hiya joining squad is gonna be great. I didn’t think she’d have this much personality but she’s a riot and I already love how she’s getting on with Rys. Plus she’s gorgeous. With Rys healed there’s really no need to hold any bad will against her and she could be a valuable asset

So fake blonde hero’s companion is the opp and possessed, go figure. I knew she wasn’t gonna stick around him after he got kicked out the palace for no reason. Will be interesting to see how she gets dealt with

And finally proper romance! Flio finally fully committing to this world and life with Rys. Don’t need to go back to his old world or appearance when he has a new and better life. Got a kiss, but sadly that’s all because of Hiya cockblocking πŸ˜‚ . Them living together will be fun
Marinate1016May 13, 12:17 PM
May 13, 10:53 AM

Jan 2019
Great episode.
It cast "moist eyes" on me,
and left a nice uplifting mood at the end :b
May 13, 10:57 AM

May 2021
really good ep and finally... real romance! (need that harem with balirossa and belano too tho).

May 13, 11:44 AM

Dec 2022
knew it she has very Thick plot armor

also i would like to mention the op has grown on me today i was a little down and it seemed to improve my mood it was hilarious when i tried to copy rys dance moves from the op

op aside who is this thick witch whos probably an old hag
May 13, 12:00 PM

Jun 2008
This show has some budget issues you can tell. But it's surprisingly alright for what it is.
If it just had a bit more budget and slightly better character development this could be really good show. As it stands it's in the higher tiers of my mediocre isekai shows.
May 13, 12:23 PM
Oct 2022
Great episode but I’m not sure why they cut the out the part of Rys’s revival. In the manga he’s frantically trying to heal her while the djinn is relentlessly attacking them. However once he learned her magic he puts up a shield she can’t break through. The system keeps telling our mc that his magics to heal or revive her are ineffective and just as he’s about to give up the system tells him he can “rewind” her time but that more than likely there will be a cost. (Without spoiling much that cost comes at the price of infuriating someone he shouldn’t have). Also the a$$ kicking he dealt out was quite a bit more gruesome. So not sure why they cut all that but what’s done is done. Things are really about to get crazy and I can’t wait! 😝
May 13, 12:44 PM
Jun 2021
I think this episode is the best so far
May 13, 12:48 PM
Jun 2023
he destroyed her, great episode
May 13, 12:59 PM

Jan 2024
I watched over 100 animes and this is the first Djinn character I remember seeing! And she is awesome! More animes should have djinns!
May 13, 1:00 PM

Jan 2013
Reply to donslockz
@donslockz It's trash, you're delusional. No one said trash can't be entertaining, though.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
May 13, 1:03 PM

Jan 2013
Reply to Wholesome_Seeker
@Macha_Chele Without a doubt. I just read that specific chapter few minutes ago and guess what? I felt terrible for various reasons, for one, that particular moment between Rys and Flio was a very important one as the art (especially panel transitions and shades) are really well drawn, creating a calm yet satisfying atmosphere for their intimate scenario. Also the comic punch came after that scene, so no disruption. As for the anime yes, as you said, it was cute and wholesome, no complaints there. Still, for goodness sake, the crucial intimacy got immensely ruined by abrupt comedy. Is it for "PG-13" restrictions? Idk really.

Sigh!
@Wholesome_Seeker Meanwhile... on the latest episode of Train to the End of the World.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
May 13, 1:09 PM
Mar 2021
About the adaptation, so as manga readers know the last moments in the manga were different so i would like to ask the LN readers which one happened in the LN the manga’s one or the anime’s
May 13, 1:17 PM

Feb 2007
Goddammit, Hiya...
May 13, 1:23 PM
Jun 2023
LostSpectre said:
@donslockz It's trash, you're delusional. No one said trash can't be entertaining, though.

I think this show is aware why it's entertaining and it's intentionally trashy. Because authors know what they are doing. Compared to trash shows like Shield Hero or Arifureta, which are so bad that they become good, despite authors' incompetence.
donslockzMay 13, 1:29 PM
May 13, 1:32 PM

Dec 2014
Classic anime, watering down source material in turn ruining all the shows vibe, now it fells like another rom-com with bunch of cliche ass scenes.

I know how the source goes so the fact they pussied out here means this is gonna be another promising romance title with some actuall character development ruined by unfaithful adaptation.

I was hoping for some Banished from heros party type of vibes from this anime ... but yeah it aint happening seems like seems like. Well at least its still an power fantasy isekai so it can be enjoyed as weekly junk food.

May 13, 1:49 PM

Jan 2013
Reply to donslockz
LostSpectre said:

I think this show is aware why it's entertaining and it's intentionally trashy. Because authors know what they are doing. Compared to trash shows like Shield Hero or Arifureta, which are so bad that they become good, despite authors' incompetence.
@donslockz There isn't really a difference between the two if it's the same end result. Shield Hero was perfectly good before S2, though.
May 13, 2:13 PM
May 2024
this ep was pretty good i think that the characters are pretty interesting
May 13, 2:18 PM
Apr 2023
Reply to EvilJuju
I watched over 100 animes and this is the first Djinn character I remember seeing! And she is awesome! More animes should have djinns!
@EvilJuju if you're into Djinn you should check out the series "Magi" Magi-the labyrinth of magic.
May 13, 2:59 PM
Nov 2020
I enjoy the humor and the romantic line more and more. I believe he wants to protect Rys and doesn't know what to do with that power.
May 13, 3:02 PM
Feb 2024
Always fear the anger of a patient man.

That beatdown was brutal not for its strength, but because you could tell he was taking his time with every blow.

Somewhere across the multiverse, Grandpa Denken is smiling.
May 13, 3:03 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
The beatdown of Hiya was quite satisfying, that boy Flio was giving her a good ol’ fashioned can of whoop ass lol, it’s just unfortunate that Fenrys quickly getting revived kinda took away from the greatness of that moment. And to add onto that, immediately after the massacre they made friends with Hiya, I knew it was coming and I’m not really against it, it’s just I feel like Flio got over what happened pretty fast, but I guess at the end of the day this is more of a lighthearted show so it doesn’t ruin anything.

And damn, here I thought the hero’s babe was secretly evil from last week’s preview but what actually happened was that she got possessed by some evil witch and led to the hero becoming a monster, I kinda hope she’s not stuck that way but I can also see her never coming back, i doubt the hero is stuck as a monster tho, lad is too goofy lol. And lastly that final bit between Fenrys and Flio in the bed was very nice, I’m kinda surprised Flio wants to make things official between the two of them, I thought it would just be a running gag but I’m a fan of this outcome, and Hiya having witnessed everything was a funny reveal lol.
May 13, 3:09 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Reply to LostSpectre
LostSpectre said:
It's trash, you're delusional. No one said trash can't be entertaining, though.

Well you know the saying, one man’s trash is another man’s treasure, in this case it’s your trash and his treasure.
May 13, 3:10 PM
Feb 2024
TEMPEST_1 said:
About the adaptation, so as manga readers know the last moments in the manga were different so i would like to ask the LN readers which one happened in the LN the manga’s one or the anime’s

In the LN,
May 13, 3:13 PM

Jan 2013
Reply to TheColonel76
LostSpectre said:
It's trash, you're delusional. No one said trash can't be entertaining, though.

Well you know the saying, one man’s trash is another man’s treasure, in this case it’s your trash and his treasure.
@TheColonel76 No? The point is that it doesn't matter if something is trash as long as it's still entertaining to watch.
May 13, 3:19 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Reply to LostSpectre
@TheColonel76 No? The point is that it doesn't matter if something is trash as long as it's still entertaining to watch.
@LostSpectre I get what you mean, but what I’m saying is that what seems like entertaining trash to you may not be the same to someone else, it could just be an enjoyable show, that’s how I see it anyway. I’m glad you at least find it to be entertaining trash.
May 13, 3:20 PM

Jun 2016
The jinn joining the group it's a great add.
The fact that Balirossa will not join the (possible, only in theory) harem
disturbs me a bit, she's a really kind character, like bothers me the fact that it's pointless to have a non-harem series (like clearly it is this one) where the MC it's constantly surrounded by female characters (and live with them) anyway like as it was one, even tho Fenrys is clearly the best girl and she's adorable, but I don't see the point of creating this kind of dynamics if the intention from the start is to have a strictly monogamous MC.

The final bed scene was really funny, Hiya has no common sense... XD
Franz_FurantsuMay 13, 3:49 PM
May 13, 3:39 PM
Oct 2022
The relationship between Rys and Flio is getting more powerful, he really wants Rys to be his real wife. So cute!

Hiya totally deserved a punishment. It would not have been fair for her to get away after hurting Rys. Now she is Flio’s servant.

Although, we have to admit that Hiya is a strong character. She can use Time Manipulation magic (now Flio can too, because he has infinite skills) and it is very hard to defeat a djinn for a normal being. I am eager to see what will happen next and how can others live with Hiya :))

It is not correct for Flio to be so strong. He is just a normal person, but with the ability to express the strongest spells. He is like a god.
May 13, 3:48 PM
Oct 2022
I love how Flio proposed Rys to be his real wife. That djinn totally deserved a punishment. It would not have been fair if she got away after hurting Rys so badly. Now she is Flio’s servant and the new roommate for others:)

I am eager to see how things will evolve from now on. Flio is so strong that he can use about all types of spells =)
May 13, 3:56 PM

May 2021
And someone said this wasn't a harem show. How delusional one can be. Gotta say I loved the moment where he got pissed off and was ruthless. Then he lost all the credibility the moment he decided to forgive her because there's no damage done. Goody two shoes can't be a character with conflicting traits or god forbid a flaw. Disgusting.
May 13, 5:13 PM

Sep 2023
Flio casually added a Djinn to his harem after beating her to a pulp, that was quite rough! He seems to have eyes only for Rys though as he wants her to really becomes his wife.
May 13, 6:39 PM

Feb 2019
yeah, i knew their getting together conjugally lol hiya won't let them if she has her way. oh, wait, she did get in the way of them finally consummating their so-called marriage lol
May 13, 6:55 PM
Feb 2019
Justo esperaba este episodio para ver la putiza que le daban a la Genio :v
May 13, 7:26 PM

Sep 2013
Fenrys is so cute. She is really thoughtful and understanding.

I personally think this anime is way more enjoyable than An Archdemon's Dilemma: How to Love Your Elf Bride

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 8 Discussion

Aversa - May 27

31 by MegamiRem »»
Yesterday, 1:33 PM

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 4 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Apr 29

45 by TheBigGuy »»
Yesterday, 1:07 PM

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 15

84 by templeof9gates »»
Yesterday, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 7 Discussion

Aversa - May 20

35 by MegamiRem »»
Yesterday, 11:47 AM

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - May 6

69 by MegamiRem »»
Yesterday, 9:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.