Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 25, 2023 7:08 AM

Nov 2011
It's back and this looks wonderful with our main cast again. Akira's group managed to enjoy some short time of joy and peace.

Kencho is such a bro though. Really glad they gave him a lot of spotlight for this episode. Bea and Shizuka are also quite amusing to watch this episode imo.

However, things did get chaotic again as expected.
Dec 25, 2023 7:09 AM

Dec 2021
At last, it's here. We had to deal with some really frustrating scheduling problems, but we made it.

I'm so glad we kicked things off with a recap because, honestly, I totally blanked on everything that happened before Beatrix joined the gang. And can we talk about Akira for a sec? I mean, who even puts "get dreadlocks" on their bucket list? Also, this whole evil Akira thing blindsided me, but I guess they deserved it – those people were clearly up to no good, taking advantage of the gang.

But now, they've gone and landed themselves in the middle of a zombie horde, way too far from the actual village, and all the vehicles are toast. How on earth are they supposed to survive this? That tractor might look accessible, but with those zombies on the move, getting to it won't be a cakewalk, for sure.

When it comes to a zombie outbreak, it's like the first folks you'd expect to struggle are the managers at those black companies and the NEETs. I'm honestly surprised they've hung in there for this long. And about that evil Akira – I just wish there were more understandable reasons behind all the crazy stuff they're pulling.

It's a battle to see whose bucket list will come out on top!

Dec 25, 2023 8:20 AM

Feb 2021
LET'S GOOO WE'RE BACK! ALSO I LOVE THIS OP
Some people just want to watch the world burn... I'm actually so worried for everyone in the village
21:16 There are actually so many disgusting written on there wtf

Now onto episode 11! ...is what I wanted to say, but Imma go watch Dead Mount Death Play finale now.
Dec 25, 2023 8:32 AM

Jan 2009
damn the neet gang are envious and want revenge with the normies so they want them to turn into zombies

and i like akira here implying the harm principle that if you want freedom then respect others freedom too

you only live once
Dec 25, 2023 8:34 AM

Dec 2022
well really didnt like higirashi and what he did but enjoyed it glad to see it is the same as usual even after a copule of months
Dec 25, 2023 9:01 AM

Oct 2017
Finally back! Those shitheads ruined the peaceful lives of the people. They deserve the worst fate.
Dec 25, 2023 9:56 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Dipshit NEET trying to screw up the livelihood of so many due to his hate for society. I really hate those who in their idea of "freedom" impose their own over the rest as if they were in a much higher position. And the episode was going so well with how each character from the main party was bonding with the villagers. But it was to be expected I guess.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Dec 25, 2023 10:17 AM
Nov 2022
It's back!!!

When they use expressions like "I would like to stay here" "nothing bad can happen" is when you know that everything is going to go to shit.
Dec 25, 2023 10:34 AM
Aug 2020
finally back

it was a good episode

what they did is a crime!!!
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Dec 25, 2023 10:37 AM

Jan 2011
Welcome back Zom 100....I'm not going to hold back while episodes are great. I'm not going to reward this show with a higher score than it deserves. They gotta get better leadership over t Bug Films. I also got a few issues with the plot.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Dec 25, 2023 10:48 AM
Jul 2016
I've been watching this youtuber who reviews juggling in animation, and I have to say that Ryuu's juggling animation is pretty subpar lmao. They don't even show his hands juggling lol. 3 months of waiting for this.

Lol jk. Overall not that big a deal lol.
Dec 25, 2023 11:39 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
At long last, the great summer zombie anime is back with its final three episodes, I thought about just doing one post on episode 12’s thread but I figured might as well finish strong by doing a post for each of them. The first half of this episode was mostly chill with each main cast member learning something from the villagers, Shizuka became a doctor in the process lol. I especially liked Akira’s moment with his dad, there’s something inspiring about what he said about your perspective changing if you see the whole world from orbit, I really liked that.

And that didn’t last long before everything went to shit thanks to Higurashi (what a fitting name lol) and his shit stirring gang, these last two episodes are gonna be intense thanks to them, here’s to hoping Akira and the others can help out the villagers and themselves at the same time.
Dec 25, 2023 4:14 PM
Nov 2019
Good to see this show back, and all 3 episodes at once is great. I like that we get to see what everyone’s been up to in the village before everything goes to shit, especially Akita having a drink with his dad.

Dec 25, 2023 5:21 PM

Sep 2018
After finally getting back to this anime after its hiatus, I'm now noticing that I'm really amused by Beatrix's weeaboo accent for some reason. It's oddly cute, haha.

The NEET basement dweller gang is really cringe, but I suppose bitter people like that do actually exist...
Dec 25, 2023 5:23 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yoo zom100 finally getting their end. I am so excited since this is also my final day of the holiday before back to work again in these remaining week of 2023.

All in all, i like the first part of the calm before the storm thingy. But shit hits faster than Kencho doing his shitty comedy routine. But those scumbags really fucked up. The apocalypse can't be more fun without villain act, right? This is it the competition between the handler of the book of the bucket list of the dead. Akira or the scum wins? Let's see the remaining two!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 25, 2023 5:44 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
L villain, dude is just jealous..??

NYANPASU
5700XT

Dec 25, 2023 7:18 PM

Mar 2007
So happy this is back! The whole gang splits apart to rescue others and deal with those 4 idiots ruining it for everyone else. Sigh.
Dec 25, 2023 9:01 PM

Jan 2017
Whole episode is a massive red flag for all the newly introduced characters, hopefully the girl with the dog survive at the end though
Dec 25, 2023 9:23 PM
Feb 2013
It certainly seemed like that the animation and picture quality improved for the last three episodes. I love it, had the opposite of a Mappa effect.
Dec 25, 2023 10:40 PM

Feb 2014
Could those antagonists be anymore cringe?
Dec 25, 2023 11:52 PM
May 2021
bro we all knew that happiness would be taken away
Dec 26, 2023 3:52 AM
Apr 2019
Finally!! This was so worth the wait. Just as amazing as the preceding episodes. I really thought Kencho would do a cannonball right into the soil tank lmfao.
Dec 26, 2023 4:07 AM
May 2023
Can't BELIEVE this show is back!
Dec 26, 2023 4:17 AM

Feb 2021
As expected that they are gonna be their enemies :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 26, 2023 4:26 AM

Jul 2013
I'm glad this came back but this anime is going to be literal shit of those 4 don't get what's coming to them by the end. I've played a lot of zombie survival to know what this feels, their little paradise destroyed.
Dec 26, 2023 6:21 AM
Sep 2021
Akira & his team are trying their best to save the villagers, but they are given high opposition by Hagurashi & his team. Let's see whose objective wins.
Dec 26, 2023 7:30 AM

Jan 2018
Bruh. I knew this show would return on December 25 but somehow I completely forgot about it. I hate delays so much. It definitely hurt the hype and popularity this show once had...

Anyway, I'm glad it's finally back.

I hate Higurashi and his friends. They're edgelords with massive issues. If the world wasn't screwed I'd say they needed therapy... And it feels awful because people like them actually exist but can't do anything because of the state of the world or because of their survival instincts holding them back...

Shit hit the fan rather quickly. Wasn't expecting that. I hope the villagers will be safe... They're really wholesome people all things considered... Akira's dad especially turned out to be really wholesome. It's unfortunate he couldn't achieve his dream of being an astronaut. Maybe Akira can make his dream come true? Who knows.
Dec 26, 2023 11:30 AM
Dec 2014
Cringe villains lol
Dec 26, 2023 2:24 PM
Mar 2021
It's wild to think that their would be people this disgusting that would harm people in a pandemic. Once you get past the early parts of the pandemic its no longer the disease you need to be so worried about, its the other people. We confirmed that like 2 years ago.
Dec 26, 2023 3:07 PM

Mar 2008
Finally back lol

Damn these guys are so annoying antagonists since they have no believable motive unless they absolutely have no concern for having any time to live since their actions clearly work against them.
Dec 27, 2023 3:48 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Loser NEET wants to see the world burn instead of fixing himself. If only he'd been as proactive before the zombie outbreak in anything he'd have risen to the top.

Beatrix is silly as a concept but she's so much fun in the show.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 27, 2023 8:38 AM
Jan 2018
Dude is messed up in the head…..
Dec 27, 2023 9:12 AM

Oct 2018
Reply to MegamiRem
Finally back! Those shitheads ruined the peaceful lives of the people. They deserve the worst fate.
@MegamiRem Cursing out fictional characters outside of your control isn't great for your health.
Dec 27, 2023 9:25 AM

Oct 2018
Reply to Embient
LET'S GOOO WE'RE BACK! ALSO I LOVE THIS OP
Some people just want to watch the world burn... I'm actually so worried for everyone in the village

Now onto episode 11! ...is what I wanted to say, but Imma go watch Dead Mount Death Play finale now.
Embient said:

...If you say so?? I can't, like, actually read it.
Literally, I came to this forum to gripe about how many notebook-related moments were ruined because the Netflix subtitles didn't do their job.
Dec 27, 2023 5:10 PM

May 2019
Well, at least this show will finish before the end of 2023.

It looks like the remaining episodes will focus on Akira's childhood village and this episode in particular introduced several new characters. Unfortunately Higurashi and his gang are causing big trouble and damage. Hopefully all the villagers make it out alive and even if they do the village has suffered major damage so they will have it harder afterwards and that's assuming they can return.
Dec 28, 2023 12:23 AM

Jul 2017
Finally, the final 3 episodes are out, and thank God that they're finally out as a long-waited Christmas present not having to delay to next year.

Akira and Co. are back in the former's hometown village of Gunma, and lots of stories have come out since the zombie endemic. Shizuka has her own set of issues helping out the elderly while getting harassed by Old Man Hiko, who used to be the village's best hunter. Kencho, on the other hand on agriculture, he manages to cheer up Anju who is devoid of her smile since the zombie apocalypse, who's taking care of her dog Charo. Beatrix is learning the simpler life too, and all in all, this village is breaming of life, the last remnants of human life. But one person, Higurashi, was different from the rest, who hated how he has to see both Akira and Kencho again. A pep talk over some sake between Akira and his father, and it looks like things are getting a lot better between father and son, which is for the best.

But deep within the recesses, Higurashi boots some supporters to his side and runs a zombie rampage on the village, which the community certainly is prepared for, but not to this extent. The quad begins their contingency plans, though once figuring out that Higurashi has his own bucket list, they clearly can't let him go loose.

The fight for and against the village, they entrust all the help they can get in this game of hide-and-seek.
Dec 28, 2023 5:06 AM
Aug 2021
When they did a close-up of Akira's eyes I seriously thought he was about to gain powers out of nowhere😂😂. The animation in this episode has been crispier than usual. That fat guy best not try and actually rape anyone. I'm lowkey scared that everyone here is going to die.
Dec 28, 2023 7:07 AM

May 2015
Damn them. Runing such a fine village~!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Dec 28, 2023 8:00 AM

Mar 2012
That Higurashi guy and his gang are such assholes, the village saved them and this is how they return the favor!? They deserve a horrible death.
Dec 28, 2023 11:58 AM
Aug 2017
Damn, after the break this episode just vanished instantly. Awesome one and I still have two more to go!
Dec 28, 2023 2:30 PM

Jul 2016
Oh... yes. This show was still a thing...
Anyways, 3/5 episode. Couldn't stop cringing at the excuse of antagonists the author wrote for this arc. sigh*
Dec 30, 2023 3:13 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Higurashi showed his real face!!!
kekeke
Dec 30, 2023 9:34 AM

Apr 2021
oh no, this story development is so frustrating and unsatisfying to watch. With those pathetic underdeveloped loser villains I just can't feel any real tension, so I'm just waiting for a resolution to come. And if there will be some casualties on the protagonists side I won't feel devasted but annoyed.

This could have been such a powerful scene...
Dec 31, 2023 3:11 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Uh that loser group just released all the zombies to attack people, they're so lame I swear... now it's time to stop it
Dec 31, 2023 9:25 AM

Oct 2022
An episode after a long time and it was good, that guy really went with his plan to destroy the village even though he himself is not going to survive once the resources are destroyed.

Akira group will surely stop them but how ?
Dec 31, 2023 10:53 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
It feels weird going back to this.
Jan 1, 2:49 PM
Jun 2023
very cool anime and lots of zombie models that I like
Jan 1, 9:03 PM

Feb 2021
Reply to LRConkdor
Embient said:

...If you say so?? I can't, like, actually read it.
Literally, I came to this forum to gripe about how many notebook-related moments were ruined because the Netflix subtitles didn't do their job.
@LRConkdor Some of it was translated in the next couple episodes.
There is also stuff like "Break glass panes all around the city", "Spread misinformation", "Fire a rocket launcher", "Enter a women's bath", "Create the worst drug in the world", "Hijack a plane and go around the world". This stuff is hard to read lol. At least for me.
Jan 4, 6:48 PM
Oct 2019
Well finally is back!!
Delayed Anime really kill the hyped for sure.

Nobuhiko Okamoto is just perfect voicing an antagonist character.
I guess Bitter people like them exists somewhere in real life as well.
Jan 6, 1:44 AM

Aug 2022
I just love the vibe of this anime !!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zom 100: Zombie ni Naru made ni Shitai 100 no Koto Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2023

245 by Muow »»
May 30, 3:15 AM

Poll: » Zom 100: Zombie ni Naru made ni Shitai 100 no Koto Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2023

75 by Muow »»
May 30, 2:32 AM

Poll: » Zom 100: Zombie ni Naru made ni Shitai 100 no Koto Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2023

166 by Muow »»
May 29, 7:53 PM

Poll: » Zom 100: Zombie ni Naru made ni Shitai 100 no Koto Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2023

608 by Muow »»
May 28, 1:43 AM

Poll: » Zom 100: Zombie ni Naru made ni Shitai 100 no Koto Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2023

311 by 0BIII »»
May 26, 2:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.