Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Sep 30, 2013 9:19 AM

May 2012
Nice new group of characters and well Misaka sure kicked ass! But lets see what happens next!
Oct 2, 2013 3:01 AM

Sep 2013
symbv said:
ssjokg said:
^?????
miji cavino capri citreva sgichovire sgicacci slano happa fumifumi

Hahahahaha funny frenda
Oct 31, 2013 3:03 AM

Dec 2010
Ok, that was a good fight, it took a whole episode and the action isn't even over yet(kinda like what I wanted to see from Misaka vs. Accelerator, but oh well). The good thing is that there a powerful esper is coming next, although I don't really see how is Misaka supposed to win versus this team(she's already more or less beat up and strained).
Nov 3, 2013 3:34 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Mikoto the magnanimous , from now on will be his nickname ! XD Barrel ... barrel on the right and misses! Yay , the narrative amazes me giving us a battle that never seems to end , there is just a hint of the end , they return to our two protagonists menarsi again , you can not ask for anything better . At least it is not obvious how other clashes seen and reviewed , also here we have four hunters ! * _ *
But some concerns arise in me , if you add up the levels of the enemy , even if Mikoto is strong it is not unlikely a victory ? And why not Kuroko comes to aid of Onee -sama ? Or show his interest in the history , it would be much more realistic narration, do not you think ? Optimal design , no burrs or hint of fall ! : D
Smooth animations , good work of JC Staff! * _ *
One thing , however, will make up their noses at those who do not glosses over some issues, namely because there are always TAMnI and Railgun , loli girls and young girls ? Oh well I do not do in this particular case , dismissing it as fanservice , but I read about people who do not accept this, unfortunately, are the changing times ! XD
Even today, the vote can not be that the max! Yesss ! : D
Nov 3, 2013 4:54 AM

Aug 2009
I would like to reply but I barely make out what you say.
Jan 6, 2014 1:32 AM

Nov 2012
hoo~~~ so it is some kind of organization hmm? interesting
so who is this chibi? I wonder what kind of power she has..
hoho.. misaka did a good job.. but she ended with beated up...
oh another ITEM girls show up :3
Feb 19, 2014 9:53 AM

Jan 2011
damn Misaka wasted so many chances to beat this loli that it was starting to get annoying, cant be helped i guess since shes waaay to nice
gotta say this is the best ep ive seen from this franchise so far... which to be honest its not saying much
silversaintFeb 19, 2014 10:06 AM
May 16, 2014 5:26 PM

Aug 2012
That was an awesome fight, just saying.
May 18, 2014 5:41 PM

Jan 2013
Whaaaaat xD using kids to fight other people xD special assassination training group ^^
Misaka OOOP :D She is so awesome and that clothes fit so well on her.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 29, 2014 10:09 AM

May 2014
Too merciful there Misaka. Pretty decent episode here, looking forward to more of the fight.
Sep 2, 2014 2:39 PM

Mar 2014
Goddamn that cute little blonde chick can throw hands. And now that bad bitch with the nice rack showed up. Shit just got real.
Sep 4, 2014 1:04 PM
Sep 2013
Good episode Misaka should have ended the blonde chick. Fight was alright she good at fighting for someone caring all those bombs.
Sep 4, 2014 1:50 PM

Aug 2009
hantere said:
Good episode Misaka should have ended the blonde chick.
That totally goes against her character.
Sep 21, 2014 6:12 PM

Dec 2013
Misaka looks much better with a cap and a ponytail. She looked good for once.
I liked the fight, new character is ok. Enjoyable ep.
Jan 5, 2015 11:38 AM

Aug 2013
Damn, Misaka rocked in that fight! Totally contrast with her fight against Accelerator! She disarmed those traps one by one pretty easily. She's a bit lacking in hand to hand fight, but when she goes rage mode, don't underestimate her strenght.

But now that there is not one, but two person in reinforcement, I think she have no choice but to make an escape. She managed it in a 1 vs 1, but in a 2 vs 1 with even their leader (that's the impression she gave me), it's a too dangerous situation. Misaka is a stubborn girl, but if she learn that Nunotaba have been able to help her with the other complex, she might change her mind.

I found it really cute, that milk tea Nunotaba left behind. A proof of her attachment to the Sisters.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 9, 2015 6:43 AM
Oct 2014
silversaint said:
damn Misaka wasted so many chances to beat this loli that it was starting to get annoying, cant be helped i guess since shes waaay to nice
gotta say this is the best ep ive seen from this franchise so far... which to be honest its not saying much

Fun fact; Frenda is older than Misaka. Also, she's as much a loli as Index is.
Feb 27, 2016 8:38 PM

Mar 2015
This is what you call a perfect episode.
Actual score is 4.6/5 but I voted it as 5/5.

This show has woman fetish. I can understand becuse this is Shounen genre.

Why I rated it higher was because this is the longest fight I have seen in this franchise. The fight scene is quite satisfactory. Even tho Misaka was blinded, she can use her ability to analyze the space of the room, Frenda uses gas as a bluff. So much strategy in this fight alone. I got excited over this fight since the Akatsuki battles in Naruto.

Another plus point is Frenda charm. she is way too cute imo and her voice acting is superb.

Another hype is the battle of the Laser woman next episode. I can't wait.

Kagaku >>>>>>> Majutsu
Mar 30, 2016 5:15 PM

Mar 2015
Well lol. That Frenda girl was gonna get in trouble if she had been able to speak.

Now this is more awesome than Index I and II combined (except the Misaka x Touma stuffs, since Railgun S completely lacks that)

Nov 6, 2016 6:55 PM

Jun 2011
Hah silly me, this whole time I thought Frenda(?) the blonde was the fifth level 5 (Misaki?), and wondered why she didn't recognize Misaka. After looking at the user profile I have no idea how did I mix them up, they look nothing alike at all.. except for the blonde hair.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Feb 13, 2017 12:10 AM

Dec 2013
Really awesome fight. Misaka is unstoppable with her abilities.
Mar 25, 2017 1:13 AM

Aug 2013
That was some awesome action there, but Mikoto could have shot her down immediately if she wanted to tho.
Back up has arrived, guess there'll be some more fighting scenes coming up.
Aug 1, 2017 10:20 AM

Mar 2013
Intense fight.

Too bad she has more problems now.
Jan 21, 2018 4:06 AM

Apr 2013
Pretty good episode with a nice fight. I wish Misaka would've finished her off thoug, she's clearly a bad person. Wonder if Mikoto can keep up the fight after being worn out quite a bit now.
Feb 8, 2018 3:02 AM

Sep 2012
Misaka is pretty much Magneto
Mar 26, 2018 12:37 PM

Nov 2016
Phew,Frenda was way too edgy xD

But still pretty good episode.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 9, 2018 2:31 PM

Sep 2017
Best fight. Misaka however owned Frenda completely. I wouldn't be surprised if Misaka fried up Frenda. And that scene at the end where Frenda couldn't talk. Funny.

"If you needed to stop me, you have to strip all the iron in the building." Misaka is more powerful than fucking Magneto. Best superpower ever. And she is just that good.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Jan 29, 2019 9:22 PM

Dec 2014
wth are the limits of Misakas powers

and lol, I already like Frenda, she's such a trickster. Reminds me of a certain Joestar...
Feb 7, 2019 10:11 AM

Aug 2017
Frenda vs Misaka was great!

It seems that Misaka will be in trouble in the next episode.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 13, 2019 10:59 AM

Dec 2014
SO LIKE THAT WAS INTENSE THE FIGHT SCENES AND ALL
Jan 3, 2020 11:12 AM

Oct 2019
Damned readhead. I really wish Accelerator would show that bitch who's the boss.
Feb 23, 2020 12:33 AM

Sep 2018
Episode a little pulled for the long, but so at least you know the character better. The narrative is interesting, but I would have liked the matter to speed up a bit. Frenda is as fun as the whole ITEM group
Jun 12, 2020 2:46 AM

Aug 2017
Good fight and action, but how could Misaka fell for an easy trap? Anyway I'm looking forward to the next episodes.
Jun 23, 2020 3:32 AM

Aug 2018
So some mercenaries, huh?.. They're quite young mercenaries.. Though, in real life teens are also constantly used in criminal world and stuff.. Because they're protected more by law.. Or not that they're protected, but that they can get less years in prison and stuff..
Why this blond girl is surrounded by plushies?..
Ah, they're bombs.. Ok then.. Understood..
So what Shinobu thought of this time, I wonder.. Revisiting her old payers..
In this arc overall we get much much more about Misaka's true powers and how she can use them.. In hacking.. In battle.. Before it was mostly just zap here and zap there.. Even if her coin attack is impressive, it's still the same type - zap.. But electricity control is about much more possibilities..
Why this show likes psychopaths, though.. It was alright for a while, while there wasn't too much of them.. But really with time it's getting too much of them.. I don't like sadists, really.. Some of them can be alright, but with such long running series.. I'd wish they would switch a bit..
This second season couple of last episodes turned a bit into too much action for my taste.. And probably whole next episode will be battle again.. Eh, not my stuff.. Battles the most boring thing for me overall in anime..
Jan 14, 2021 2:28 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
8 episodes in the 2nd season of railgun we finally get our first full fledged 1v1. Or was there a fight at the end of the first season of railgun? I don’t know because I kind of fast forwarded through the second half of railgun out of boredom lol

Loli bomb chick almost had the duel in the bag but she lost out of being a dumbass. Anyway the rest of her squad showed up, and they’re giving us the cliff hanger and the to be continued here. Are they actually going to give us some more action or just throw some stuff around and stand off and talk like when she faced accelerator a few episodes ago? I want some action man, not some garbage slice of life and a lesbo teleporting chick and some little girl with flowers in her hair for some reason who is always getting panty checked by her pervert male friend trapped in a female body

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jul 7, 2022 5:25 AM
Oct 2019
Action packed episode.

Misaka vs Frenda.
that was really fun to watch...
Jun 12, 2023 1:02 PM

Nov 2010
After seeing this episode, Mugino's actions in Index S3 made no sense retrospectively.

Impressive performance from Frenda. She was obviously no match, but her tactics were good enough to nearly beat someone like Misaka. I thought Misaka would beat someone like her in a minute, top.
Nov 29, 2023 5:02 AM
Nov 2023
Didn't know there were more level 4 and above in academy city
Jun 6, 1:02 AM
Jan 2023
Well that was quite eventful, plenty of explosions, and Misaka seems to be struggling a bit there. But yeah, with the final two labs, they're definitely fighting back. Loving every bit of this season so far! J.C.Staff really have done a great job.

Gonna be some awesome fight next time!
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2013

372 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 10, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2013

120 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 10, 1:23 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2013

100 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 9, 5:40 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2013

126 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 8, 5:38 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2013

105 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 8, 5:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.