Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Whisper Me a Love Song
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 20, 9:44 PM

Mar 2008
I really feel sorry for Aki. She seems pretty nice and is handling things fairly well.

Yori is so cute sometimes and Himari is so considerate
May 23, 6:26 AM
Dec 2023
jelek bet anying, udah gak kuat ama yurinya
May 26, 12:46 AM
Anime Archivist

Aug 2019
I do like a good little wrench in the equation. Both the girls wear their hearts on their sleeves, and both of em are now unsettled by the current situation.

We just need for Himari to become the master chef whose cooking makes brains burst. Definitely the way to get to Yori's heart. Although now that I think about it, they never showed her giving any food before now. Bless the soul that loves tarts even if they're salty.

I have to wonder if pinning the fate of their pseudo relationship on this concert is gonna stress her out too much when the time draws closer. She already said once she wasn't in singing for the sake of the crowd. She's just going all out for Himari. Himari gets to feel what Yoru felt before, if only she could identify what the pain in her heart is.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sasayaku You ni Koi wo Utau Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - May 4

75 by k_kindawatchAnim »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Sasayaku You ni Koi wo Utau Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - May 25

51 by Crimfinity »»
Today, 12:37 AM

Poll: » Sasayaku You ni Koi wo Utau Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - May 18

69 by hai_X_is »»
Yesterday, 5:04 PM

» Insert Songs

ehee47 - May 26

4 by gprime70 »»
Yesterday, 3:02 AM

» This is just so cute!

filoshi - May 25

5 by DX_impulse »»
May 26, 8:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.