Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 12, 5:33 AM
Sep 2021
In sasakura's bar a lot of different customers with different personalities, situations but one thing is common their happy & calm feeling they get after sipping the drinks the bartender gives & the time they spend there.
May 12, 8:34 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
That was such a sweet development coming from the doctor and the manager as Yukari was having doubts about her marriage. Somthing I'n really into from this series is that you can do an anime about adult life and romance without relying on highschool tropes. They even serve you with traditional saying and little bits of history from what they can relate to the episode. It's charming and interesting.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 12, 11:51 AM
Apr 2024
A drink and social dialogue, that's all I need, excellent episode
May 13, 5:39 PM

Jul 2016
Sasakura sure went full cupid mode this episode. Romantic development between Kimishima and Hayase was lovely and though the deal with Yukari getting married felt slightly forced, it was still nice to see her always-genki self receiving more character depth.
May 14, 7:06 AM
Feb 2021
Another interesting episode that expresses more characters and their problems either solved with drinks or (this time) cigars.

After catching up with this series I realize how much drama is shown within this show, but it's not over to the point where I find it annoying, it feels laidback and idk more understandable than other shows I've seen. Ryu has really been cooking with his knowledge about these drinks he makes and the history behind, but in a way that would always please or resolve the customer's current issue.

Like with Hayase I'm glad he realizes that he was in the wrong and Rumi also felt the same way too, but in the end their smoking cigars together by the corner of the bar as their little secret, plus them getting along was wholesome. As for Yukari, she felt kind of rushed into marriage and wasn't sure if she was fully committed to it yet. With Ryu's drink Alexander and his advice, he was able to make her realize at the end of the day its her choice not to rush into things so soon. Even if its for your grandmother, which I can understand why this was hard for her (Yukari) because she might not have much time left, but like I said she made the right call to call off the marriage till she was fully sure.

Very pleasant episode, as much as I love Ryu tackle more of these people's issues, I want to know why he still doesn't to take Miwa's offer yet? She hasn't brought it up since she's been hanging out with him a lot, but there has to be a story behind why he can't (and not with a drink lol). I am also dying to see him make this "Glass of God" drink already!
May 14, 10:10 AM
Sep 2017
Man this ep is so special. Two 'incidents' on different spectrum, in such a warm detail. Awesome!
May 14, 6:51 PM

Jan 2011
Kimurah told the truth and you didn't listen

i still like this show but it's quite surface level with some of it's character mini arcs also i was like no way boy did you just suggest to a recovering smoke addict to come to your bar to drink and smoke in the name of love! granted due to the quality of the animation i had no clue if they simply were smoking them while they chatted or actual did smoke em

had to look up that baby thing because i was like do people even do that? let alone Japanese if it's a old western thing

i rarely drink but i'm still here to see fancy real drinks being made because that's the best thing this show has going for it depicting real drinks and bars
May 15, 10:32 AM

Jun 2021
Dude is a god himself I'm convinced
May 16, 5:12 AM

Jan 2017
"The moment someone realizes they are asleep, they are already half-awake. Deep inside everybody probably already knows what the right choice is for them."
What beautiful lines, Sasakura-san
May 16, 5:23 PM

Jan 2016
How can I love a show (8/10 from me) that has a drug dealer MC who gets people to start smoking.
I was so confused be his actions, but since he is trying to beat smoking, it makes sense he was angry. Both the nicotine withdrawals and trying to resist the temptation. Both of them seem like nice people otherwise with him having minor anger issues.
Alexander, MC might be secretly a god.
Rich girl likely fell even further for MC, he knew her work bestie more than she knew her.
4/5 because the alcohol x tobacco combo really threw me off, but otherwise loved it.

May 20, 5:10 PM
Mar 2024
epic story..............
May 21, 5:33 PM
Sep 2022
this was a slow episode and the animation was ROUGH holy. The couple statically sitting at the bar for so many scenes was painful to see

I like this show a lot but I wish the animation budget was better
May 25, 3:33 AM

Jul 2023
He stopped someone from making her biggest mistake, and he is instrumental to a budding romance.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bartender: Kami no Glass Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5

21 by chocomayu »»
Yesterday, 7:57 AM

Poll: » Bartender: Kami no Glass Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29

35 by Ranxomare »»
Yesterday, 7:07 AM

Poll: » Bartender: Kami no Glass Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 22

25 by LilyVarbik »»
Jun 5, 5:22 PM

Poll: » Bartender: Kami no Glass Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15

46 by miyo__ »»
Jun 5, 11:09 AM

» very underrated

Benedito29 - May 8

45 by Merve2Love »»
May 30, 4:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.