Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Go! Go! Loser Ranger!
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 28, 6:17 PM
Jan 2022
[spoiler]

Is there a new arc coming? Have things gotten more intense from now on?

I feel like episode 4 was rushed, but I still liked it, maybe because I didn't read the manga, but with this new PV there's something very interesting coming...or am I wrong...?
Apr 28, 9:40 PM
Dec 2022
I'm not even gonna get my hopes up since the manga is really disappointing and yeah, Peltrola appeared in the last episode so the other boss monsters are gonna start showing up one by one.
Apr 29, 4:53 AM
Jan 2022
Reply to Pablo_Neruda1
I'm not even gonna get my hopes up since the manga is really disappointing and yeah, Peltrola appeared in the last episode so the other boss monsters are gonna start showing up one by one.
@Pablo_Neruda1 Is the manga disappointing?!?
I honestly liked everything that has been presented so far, I hope the story continues like this °~°
Apr 29, 6:32 AM
Apr 2017
I'm on chapter 100 of the manga and so far it's amazing. The anime is unfortunately rushing through it tho.
Apr 29, 10:34 AM
Sep 2022
Pablo_Neruda1 said:

yeah I have the same opinion, I really wanted to like the series but the manga had such a tough time going anywhere.

the anime has improved on some minor stuff and added a bit more detail but I can't imagine they're gonna re write the story
Apr 29, 10:39 AM
Sep 2022
Yosakusan said:
I'm on chapter 100 of the manga and so far it's amazing. The anime is unfortunately rushing through it tho.

interesting to see differing opinions in this thread, I personally didn't feel like any of the arcs were very interesting but stuck with it and now it feels like we've randomly arrived at the end of the series
Apr 29, 12:21 PM
Apr 2017
Chufal said:
Yosakusan said:

interesting to see differing opinions in this thread, I personally didn't feel like any of the arcs were very interesting but stuck with it and now it feels like we've randomly arrived at the end of the series

I feel like each arc had pretty solid consequences, world building and character development. Getting to see the personalities behind the 5 main rangers, how the MC struggles with the concept of world domination as he gets more attached to people and the mystery of wtf is going on in the world are all really entertaining. Also Hisui and Suzukiri are just the best.
Apr 29, 12:34 PM

Feb 2021
@Benedito29, sorry, but where is PV? I don't see any video.
Apr 29, 12:36 PM
Jan 2022
Reply to Memore
@Benedito29, sorry, but where is PV? I don't see any video.
@Memore https://youtu.be/WA9Q4MBxD3s?si=o1SE2qepWSMM-yaZ
Apr 29, 12:42 PM
Jan 2022
Reply to Chufal
Pablo_Neruda1 said:

yeah I have the same opinion, I really wanted to like the series but the manga had such a tough time going anywhere.

the anime has improved on some minor stuff and added a bit more detail but I can't imagine they're gonna re write the story
@Chufal So the manga is disappointing... Wow, I really liked the anime, and it's rare for me to get attached to an anime these days, I think the narrative so far is perfect, if it gets worse in the following arcs I'll be very sad lol

Maybe they'll improve the anime...since you think it's good so far...
Apr 29, 1:08 PM

Feb 2021
Apr 29, 1:41 PM
Jan 2022
Reply to Memore
@Benedito29, thanks!!
@Memore You're welcome\^~^/
Apr 29, 1:57 PM
Dec 2022
Chufal said:
Pablo_Neruda1 said:

honestly bro, that's why I'm not even gonna bother with the anime.
Apr 29, 1:58 PM
Dec 2022
Benedito29 said:
I honestly liked everything that has been presented so far, I hope the story continues like this °~°

You're in chapter 100 already and you still think it's amazing? nah, unless you're use to mangas like that.
Apr 29, 2:13 PM
Jan 2022
Reply to Pablo_Neruda1
Benedito29 said:

You're in chapter 100 already and you still think it's amazing? nah, unless you're use to mangas like that.
@Pablo_Neruda1 I referred to the anime, I haven't read the manga yet. The ANIME story is what I'm enjoying, but I know absolutely nothing about the manga.

That's why I created this topic, because I'm curious about the manga.
Apr 29, 2:14 PM
Dec 2022
Benedito29 said:
@Pablo_Neruda1 I referred to the anime, I haven't read the manga yet. The ANIME story is what I'm enjoying, but I know absolutely nothing about the manga.

I know that, if it's the anime, it's rather decent since it hasn't gone far yet so yeah.
Apr 29, 2:17 PM
Jan 2022
Reply to Pablo_Neruda1
Benedito29 said:

I know that, if it's the anime, it's rather decent since it hasn't gone far yet so yeah.
@Pablo_Neruda1 It's really, everything looks decent, even without knowing about the source material, it's noticeable how well done this is.👍
Apr 29, 2:17 PM
Dec 2022
Benedito29 said:
@Pablo_Neruda1 It's really, everything looks decent, even without knowing about the source material, it's noticeable how well done this is.👍

indubitably, it's Yostar after all.
Apr 29, 2:18 PM
Jan 2022
Reply to Pablo_Neruda1
Benedito29 said:

indubitably, it's Yostar after all.
@Pablo_Neruda1 yes, yes
Apr 29, 2:48 PM
Jan 2021
Benedito29 said:
[spoiler]

I feel like episode 4 was rushed, but I still liked it, maybe because I didn't read the manga, but with this new PV there's something very interesting coming...or am I wrong...?

Yes, episode 4 was rushed, they basically crammed 7 chapters into 1 episode… I’d advise reading chapter 5 through 12 to see the whole fight and how it differs from the anime.

Also I am seeing people say the manga is disappointing or bad but in my opinion the manga is amazing, so many plot twists, so many revelations that are just mind blowing, so many great and interesting characters. I’m on chapter 100 of the manga and it is already one of my favorite of all time. You should give it a try since I feel like the anime might skip a lot of content going forward.
Apr 29, 4:35 PM
Jan 2022
Reply to Tan_2
Benedito29 said:
[spoiler]

Yes, episode 4 was rushed, they basically crammed 7 chapters into 1 episode… I’d advise reading chapter 5 through 12 to see the whole fight and how it differs from the anime.

Also I am seeing people say the manga is disappointing or bad but in my opinion the manga is amazing, so many plot twists, so many revelations that are just mind blowing, so many great and interesting characters. I’m on chapter 100 of the manga and it is already one of my favorite of all time. You should give it a try since I feel like the anime might skip a lot of content going forward.
@Tan_2 Thank you for sharing your experience with the manga, I will read it, even if the manga has some negative reviews, the anime is interesting enough for me to go deeper into this plot.

Yes, I found things a little rushed in this episode, but I still liked it, I don't think it ruined the anime, maybe because I hadn't read the manga or maybe because I enjoyed the story, I don't feel that the anime "declined" in this episode, but I think it was rushed...
Apr 29, 8:33 PM
Dec 2022
Yea, this is the beginning of the D Survival Arc. Don't get your hopes up though, the manga is average at best. So frustrating and annoying to read. If you're ready for what's to come, I tip my hat to you, good sir.
May 12, 9:57 AM
Jan 2022
Reply to CheliosX
Yea, this is the beginning of the D Survival Arc. Don't get your hopes up though, the manga is average at best. So frustrating and annoying to read. If you're ready for what's to come, I tip my hat to you, good sir.
@CheliosX Hi cheliosX, I read the manga these days and it's really average, it's not bad but it's not good either. Overall my friend, I think the art is beautiful, some interesting characters, the twists are good, but I still think the story is confusing. (I've read 37 chapters so far)

I'll keep reading🙏
May 12, 10:02 AM
Dec 2022
Benedito29 said:
@CheliosX Hi cheliosX, I read the manga these days and it's really average, it's not bad but it's not good either. Overall my friend, I think the art is beautiful, some interesting characters, the twists are good, but I still think the story is confusing. (I've read 37 chapters so far)

I'll keep reading🙏

Sure, no problem, mate. I had a feeling you were gonna get why I said it is "mid". Keep going. And I agree, the art and the plot twists are the things I like about the manga.
May 12, 10:20 AM
Jan 2022
Reply to CheliosX
Benedito29 said:

I'll keep reading🙏

Sure, no problem, mate. I had a feeling you were gonna get why I said it is "mid". Keep going. And I agree, the art and the plot twists are the things I like about the manga.
@CheliosX Yes, twists in anime or manga are very satisfying. So much so that I have one of the mangas with the most twists and turns as favorite, which in this case is "Pandora Hearts", I recommend it if you haven't read it.🤏
May 12, 10:38 AM
Dec 2022
Benedito29 said:
@CheliosX Yes, twists in anime or manga are very satisfying. So much so that I have one of the mangas with the most twists and turns as favorite, which in this case is "Pandora Hearts", I recommend it if you haven't read it.🤏

Oh yes, I know that. Pandora Hearts. I plan on reading it sometime in the future. I heard it's peak.

More topics from this board

» Theory for the rest of the season and series. I think D's plan is doomed to fail.

MasterHavik - May 25

10 by arc1only »»
55 minutes ago

Poll: » Sentai Daishikkaku Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 26

35 by metatron13 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Sentai Daishikkaku Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 21

105 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Sentai Daishikkaku Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 12

84 by Terry-Senpai »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Sentai Daishikkaku Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19

50 by waldy713 »»
May 26, 2:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.