Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Apr 13, 3:36 PM

Feb 2012
That's a brutal fight

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Apr 14, 3:04 AM

Feb 2021
Can't wait to see him get the Elixir Of Life to heal his mother.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 15, 10:20 PM
Aug 2023

That poison buff of -20% physical damage shouldn't have worked. His special power of neutralizing poisons should have prevented both negative and positive effects of the poison. This says the system's descriptions aren't totally accurate, and/or it's a system exploit. Also his special power says abnormal conditions are disabled, that -20% buff could be considered as an "abnormal condition", again the system's descriptions don't seem to be totally accurate.

As for the battle scene, the animation looked good but I wasn't feeling the battle. It felt hallow, like it lacked substance.
Apr 19, 4:49 PM
Apr 2024
He definetely needed this fight, so a can see his level, cause he was getting a little too overconfident in his abilities
Apr 26, 12:44 PM

Mar 2013
Yeah it's overated as hell, but people really can't grasp the fact gamemaster is rigging everything to keep him alive despite the mc repeating it in multiple episode.
must have been painful for you guy watching it airing with how slow it is.
Apr 29, 12:54 PM

Mar 2016
Let's see how far I can go... Yeah, buddy, you ain't goin' nowhere. Not right now at least.
The Hell dungeon is the perfect opportunity for Sung Jin-Woo to earn an absurd amount of XP to level up on top of the loot he'll get including the recipe to craft the elixir of life. However, it's a whole armada of demonic monsters vs him and only him alone. He needed to get stronger, much stronger.

Given his fight against the Cerberus in the manhwa, I did not expect much to be honest. As far as I recall, he got roughed up, and dipped after defeating the dog. But damn, somebody at A1 said nah and gave Jin-Woo a can of whoop-ass of beatings, bro got mauled and thrown around like a ragdoll. This was much more brutal compared to the manhwa and I like ti. Just goes to show that you should not fuck around and find out when you've only just begun levelling yourself up.
May 10, 3:25 AM

Dec 2020
I get it. A cure all. Dying mom. But there was no possible way he was gonna clear an S rank at that level lol
May 13, 9:37 PM

Aug 2019
Kinda mind blown how Jin-Woo just jump into an S rank dungeon straight away, I mean from what the show explains about S rank hunters and how there are only 7 in the country, plus with Jin-Woo comparing the S rank dungeon he was about to enter on par with a famous dungeon that gave multiple S rank's trouble you'd think this would actually be a suicide act for him to do this with no success chances, add in how from a story perspective it also has a reward Jin-Woo desperately wants I would have thought this would be a long term goal for him to build for and not take a gamble right away. Maybe at least level up more not necessarily to S rank, and also understand the system's mechanics further.

Ngl I'd have thought the story would of been much more of a slow burner with Jin-Woo climbing up the ranks and farming mods, but he seems to be kinda brute forcing some things and it tends to work out.

Also crazy to think he's a supposed "B rank" according to Jin-Ho, but at the same time the level system doesn't give ranks and God knows how much +1 point in any state equates to the ladder of Hunter ranks, so fat chances he's higher then a B rank.
May 14, 11:14 AM
May 2024
i love the fight scene, very exciting!
May 15, 7:38 AM
Aug 2019
i expected more animation wise
May 22, 3:41 AM
Jan 2024
Fun and interesting at the same time
May 27, 7:33 AM

Apr 2013
As expected the brother of that douchebag of last episode will go after the two survivors, wonder how strong he is. Meanwhile our boy continues to level up and even has found a way to save his mom, nice.
May 30, 8:07 AM
Jul 2023
CERBERUS
- That new antagonist looks pretty strong
- He got an S rank key just for doing his work out 2 times? Either it’s bullshit or pure loot box jackpot
- Damn, he got put in his place this episode, nearly died like 3 times. Guess he needs more development, love it
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yuyuichi - Feb 10

416 by Nova_xD_7 »»
17 minutes ago

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yuyuichi - Mar 30

394 by DisposableHeroB »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 2

281 by VihasYeah »»
Yesterday, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23

303 by Apreggi »»
May 30, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 16

167 by Apreggi »»
May 30, 6:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.