Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 2018 12:38 PM
Dec 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A lot of action this chapter. Yet another zombie character in HxH (the first one being Hisoka), this one being Camilla, who when killed by someone, her nen beast would crush the attacker to death, and squeeze their blood into Camilla's mouth to resurrect her. She's practically invincible. Tried and failed to assassinate Benjamin. Got incarcerated in the end, though, and as long as nobody kills her, her nen ability is pretty useless and she's weak when she has no weapon.

Benjamin's nen ability was revealed in this chapter (Benjamin Baton), and it's yet another ability where the character can use another character's ability, but this time, it's when after that character dies and can only be one of Benjamin's loyal soldiers.

No sign of Biscuit Krueger this chapter.
wildhoodFeb 9, 2018 3:14 AM
Feb 8, 2018 1:24 PM
Apr 2013
I'm ready for serious fights to happen and for Gon, Killua and Hisoka action to happen soon. Lets get passed these fodder chapters.
Feb 8, 2018 1:37 PM

Oct 2016
It's so damn hard to keep track of everyone's nen ability especially the ones that take other people's nen ability. My whole mind boggled while i read Hisoka vs Chrollo fight and now we have more similar abilities. Second prince has some scary ability, it's good for picking people one by one. Good thing that they have her under surveillance by nen bird. If she would to escape somehow we would have people disappearing hitman style.
"Where the yummy things are, there I shall be!" - Charmy Papittoson
"It would be wise for you to stop talking nonsense." - Mitsuki
Feb 8, 2018 2:08 PM
Apr 2014
Went about as I expected except for the part where she turned out to be a Nen user and her Nen beast didn't play a part at all. That ability is pretty powerful.
So the top 2 Princes are Nen users and the other 12 either don't know it or learning it like the 4th.
Again with the borrowing/stealing/copying/inheriting abilities from other people.
Feb 8, 2018 2:55 PM

May 2013
Benjamin has such an advantage over every other prince.
-Gintoki- said:
I'm ready for serious fights to happen and for Gon, Killua and Hisoka action to happen soon. Lets get passed these fodder chapters.

This arc isn't about Gon and Killua

Feb 8, 2018 3:03 PM
Apr 2013
KalfKaneda said:
-Gintoki- said:

Yeah I'm saying it needs to get that point soon these chapters are boring.
Feb 8, 2018 5:02 PM

Apr 2016
Camilla and Benjamin's abilities are both really cool, I'm glad we got a more action-oriented chapter this week, I know HxH has never been a completely action-centered manga, but it feels like a long time since we've had any nen-based action scenes, so it was nice
Feb 8, 2018 10:50 PM

Mar 2008
-Gintoki- said:
KalfKaneda said:

I really doubt there will be more Gon or Killua from now on.

Feb 9, 2018 1:13 AM

Jan 2014
Hisoka , Spiders, Ant soldiers and Gon's father are on same ship, I bet there are Zoldies as well on it and Are guarding one of the prince maybe, Still no news what had happened to Biscue, I think we will see Gon and kilua with aluka as well if not on Ship they will be on Dark continent maybe teleportation Wish from nanika.
Feb 9, 2018 2:26 AM
Dec 2016
Im starting to like Benjamin more and more now. He is like lelouch (couldnt find a better example), he trusts his soldiers and will get his hands dirty for the good of the whole world (kind of)
Feb 9, 2018 2:58 AM

Sep 2014
Everyone who kills Camilla ends up being squashed by her nen beast and the victim's blood revives her. I guess Benjamin will let her starve to death so the nen beast won't be able to work. Benjamin though has the most OP nen beast thus far which is quite similar to Chrollo's but works the other way around plus the user has to be a loyal soldier of his. Pretty nice chapter. I'm really enjoying this arc.
Feb 9, 2018 4:38 AM

Jan 2011
MonkeyDMike said:
Everyone who kills Camilla ends up being squashed by her nen beast and the victim's blood revives her. I guess Benjamin will let her starve to death so the nen beast won't be able to work. Benjamin though has the most OP nen beast thus far which is quite similar to Chrollo's but works the other way around plus the user has to be a loyal soldier of his. Pretty nice chapter. I'm really enjoying this arc.

!_!
nor Camilla or Benjamin showing their Nen beast ability, what we see is their own ability as Nen users
Feb 9, 2018 4:41 AM

Sep 2014
dark-chaos said:
MonkeyDMike said:

!_!
nor Camilla or Benjamin showing their Nen beast ability, what we see is their own ability as Nen users

You're right, I got mistaken there.
Feb 9, 2018 10:23 AM

Jan 2013
God that Nen cat is OPed as hell. Though on the other hand, situational as fuck too.
Feb 10, 2018 2:10 AM
May 2013
Klad said:
God that Nen cat is OPed as hell. Though on the other hand, situational as fuck too.

there are probably more than a handful of nen users who are strong enough to fight it off, thus rendering it useless. it's not invincible, especially if it's conjured.

i think the only thing it demonstrates is how absolutely insane and reckless Camilla is. Benjamin read her like a book and now it's useless.
Feb 11, 2018 10:30 PM

Sep 2013
Camilia cocky as hell and gets rekt easily by benjamin , atleast she took out 2 of them :(
Losing princes's rooms are sealed and 13th prince is missing now.
Nov 1, 2019 9:12 AM

Nov 2010
Camilla's nen ability is one of my all time favourites in the series, I hope we'll see more of it eventually.
Aug 15, 2021 7:47 AM

Feb 2018
Camilla's counter active nen beast cat is cool as long as you don't know about its existence. Also not wanting to kill her and just capture her still makes it useless.
Sep 14, 2022 6:50 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Camilla has a pretty cool ability. But obviously it's not useful if the enemy just restrains her instead of killing.
Sep 14, 2022 6:51 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
wex89 said:
Hisoka , Spiders, Ant soldiers and Gon's father are on same ship, I bet there are Zoldies as well on it and Are guarding one of the prince maybe, Still no news what had happened to Biscue, I think we will see Gon and kilua with aluka as well if not on Ship they will be on Dark continent maybe teleportation Wish from nanika.

That'd be awesome. Killua appearing at a vital moment through Nanika's ability
Dec 2, 2023 9:30 PM

Nov 2015
I found the events of this chapter a bit messy. would rearrange that if I were editor person. I mean, the hsnzo case: he just returned to find out everyone's disappeared. next one is him talking to the guards outside (⚠️) does he trespass walls or smth...? then talking to kurapika, then we see prince maranyam just fine ugh, wth is going on, how ridiculous is this ghost hanzou mode 🤣 I mean, I was expecting some kind of fight between the beast and the ninja... we were just left out in the cold like, when tserrednich was about to kill deta, wonder when that will be continued as well 🙏
Berry-VodkaDec 2, 2023 9:36 PM

💢

May 18, 2:14 PM
Oct 2011
Reply to Chun-Woo
KalfKaneda said:
-Gintoki- said:

@Chun-Woo Some of us felt that way about arc without Leorio and/or Kurapika

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 340 Discussion ( 1 2 )

belatkuro - Mar 15, 2012

74 by Kmiisu »»
May 30, 7:13 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 375 Discussion

Sytogre - Feb 23, 2018

22 by animalia »»
May 18, 4:05 PM

» Chapter 401 will come out

georgecretuu1 - Mar 10, 2023

15 by ookami1stone »»
May 12, 4:51 PM

» Yoshihiro Togashi has started working on "Hunter x Hunter" again according to his latest tweet.

deg - May 1

17 by krilljeremiah1 »»
May 7, 9:21 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 63 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - May 13, 2014

6 by Waddledont »»
Apr 14, 5:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.