Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 17, 2014 12:18 PM

May 2012
Pretty okay episode, let's see what's next!
Aug 23, 2022 2:58 AM

May 2009
TravSavage said:
You would think driving for all that time, they would have found a Tim Horton's somewhere.
Well they only got into Canada at the end, so...

PaleBlue said:
They fly to Boston, and the highway signs at the checkpoint were for "Hollywood Freeway" "Ventura" and "San Pedro". Clearly all locations you'd expect to find in Massachusetts.
Yep, I noticed that.

PaleBlue said:
Apparently that successful law firm only owns really old classic cars, and then they don't take care of them. They would have been better off in a rental, except Natsuna wouldn't have been able to poke around the engine.
I wonder what time period this series is set in. Since a number of the vehicles look unusually old-timey, and heck, even the gas station does although that might be an intentional throwback since it also has a credit card reader.

PaleBlue said:
They went to Wal-Mart (or clone thereof). It was very accurate.
It pretty much looked like any supermarket, frankly. I'd say it looked more like a supermarket than a Walmart, actually. Well, with the exception of that one long row of stuff perpendicular to the checkout.

PaleBlue said:
I wonder what route they're taking? They sure seem to get off the beaten path...
I was thinking this same thing; if they're just going to the nearest point in Canada there's I-93 and I-91. But that goes toward Montreal. Maybe they're taking an odd diagonal path through upstate New York in order to get to the Ottawa area or something, instead? I do remember Cecil's paperwork at the start of the series saying she's from an Ontario town called Blueforest (which doesn't exist in real life).

Edit: Wait, they did mention Lake Huron at one point earlier in this episode...

Edit: going from Boston to Toronto is an 8+ hour trip which makes more sense given that they expected an 11 hour drive. However, they clearly didn't cross into Canada at Niagara Falls, so presumably they crossed at Wellesley Island/Hill Island, near Kingston, ON/Fort Drum, NY?
GlennMagusHarveyAug 23, 2022 3:33 AM
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wizard Barristers: Benmashi Cecil Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 19, 2014

97 by Talamare »»
May 30, 10:54 PM

Poll: » Wizard Barristers: Benmashi Cecil Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2014

111 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
Aug 23, 2022 7:31 AM

Poll: » Wizard Barristers: Benmashi Cecil Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2014

123 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
Aug 23, 2022 7:20 AM

Poll: » Wizard Barristers: Benmashi Cecil Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2014

51 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
Aug 22, 2022 2:46 AM

Poll: » Wizard Barristers: Benmashi Cecil Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2014

74 by nidoqueen106 »»
Feb 25, 2020 7:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.