70 of 70 chapters read
1. Story - the plot wasn't very catchy enough for me. For me it felt like the same old manga where girls who has no talent/skills wants to enter the showbiz world and stumbles upon really hot guys, etc... But along the middle parts of this story, it had a good progress. I could actually read the character development of the heroine (kinda like skip beat's Kyoko) but all of the sudden... rush ending and loop holes.
2. Art - Lovely but the heroine's hairstyle of twin braids wasn't what I always enjoyed about. She looked really lovely when her hair was down or on a ponytail but I dunno... something about her hair in a braids didn't appeal to me. I personally prefer it up. As for the other characters (the reverse harem, mind you) as expected of them to be drawn hot and oozing with male testosterone.
3. Character - was focused mainly on the heroine. True, it was supposed to be her story, but it could have gone longer with her relationship with the other characters. Her relationship with her friends, her mother, her idol, etc... it had so much potential but it was all too sudden. Not just the heroine but the leading guy too (I forget his name. Senri?).
4. Enjoyment - I enjoyed the first few chapters but all in all, I have to say I'll give it a 6.
5. Overall - if you have spare time, you can check this manga out. I basically had time to spare and it seems this manga was already completed so I decided to give it a shot. It's an okay manga (for me). read more
64 of 64 chapters read
Plot wise, kinda common but progress of the story was good. A bit predictable but I can say it was entertaining. I enjoyed every bit of twist it presented though the ending was rushed (especially the last chapter which felt like an Omake instead of the real ending) I had fun reading this manga.
Art is beautiful! It didn't give me the "ZOMG THIS ART JUST GAVE ME ANOTHER BISHIE FETISH" kind, but it was good and enough to make me blush when reading some intimate scenes.
The same with Moe Kare, you cannot hate anyone in this manga (oh wait, I hated that bitch girl who broke up the couple. EFFFFF UUUUUU, BISH!). This manga follows a series of unfortunate events that leads the antagonist to such hatred but was resolved in the end. TOO fast though.
Yeah it was good. I loved the art, story progress was nice, twists were a bit predictable, there were a few loop holes unanswered though one can say Rihito's dad is just a jerk who wants power and his mom is... crazy and needs help.
Very good for a past time. Would recommend this to those who love a romance, time traveling and ninjas! read more
195 of ? chapters read
As most manga shoujos, you always see the typical tsundere, moe, megane, etc.. but nothing compares to our dearly loved Mogami Kyoko-chan. While the plot may seem not THAT interesting at first, the flow of the story is wonderful. I will try my best not to include spoilers for this manga though I'm sure people have already read and seen the anime.
Kyoko-chan is what you would call "Yamato Nadeshiko." Kind, loving, caring, sweet, etc... the kind of woman that Fuwa Sho finds boring and disappointing. Little did he know what was in store for him when he broke our Kyoko-chan heart. Seeking revenge on Kyoko-chan goes to tremendous lengths to show Shotaru how wrong he was to have played with Kyoko-chan's heart.
The manga revolves around Kyoko-chan who wants to ruin Sho (aka Shotaru) career but along the process of seeking revenge she meets the ever gorgeous Tsuruga Ren who complicates plans or gives her the chance to love again. Though the story has some holes (Kyoko-chan's parents), the progress of Kyoko-chan's escapades in the idol world has been enjoyable.
The art is lovely as ever. If can I can put my hands inside the monitor/manga and pull them out in real life. I have many favorite scenes (ex. Angel Kyoko-chan) where the mangaka has put the effort to show Kyoko-chan's beauty.
Character wise, I love how Kyoko-chan and friends have lost hope in love and are doing their bes to block-out all emotions or events that my trigger the feeling to come back. I also love how Kyoko changes slowly from hate to love, though NOT the romantic kind but love for work and friends.
Overall, this manga is worth the long series and wait. Though with the recent updates, it has been a little bit dragging but nonetheless still fun. I would recommend this to all the girls whose hearts has been trampled and have survived or anyone who just wants to read a new kind of heroine who doesn't succumb to love easily. read more
24 of 24 episodes seen
What I like about this anime:
EVERYTHING! I admit on the first few episodes it was a bit dragging that it made me sleep on episode 3 (FORGIVE ME JOHN TITOR!!) but moving forward and making the effort to watch it has paid off. The twists were extraordinary, the art was beautiful & character development (hells yaaah!) was superb. The ending was well-made. It explains everything that has happened and leaves you with a happy smile in your face (not like those cliff hangers that you need to continue reading on the manga).
I absolutely recommend this anime to anyone and everyone. Just bear with the first few confusing episodes, it's gonna pay-off! read more
19 of 25 episodes seen
SAO had an amazing plot which made me interested. It was like watching a series of the move "STAY ALIVE" though I personally prefer the movie compared to this series. Moving forward:
What I like about the anime:
Art - yes, the only thing I liked about this anime. Art was wonderful (period).
What I did not like about the anime:
Story Progress - though SAO had an amazing plot, the story progress was too fast and had too many holes that anything could happen (ex. from ep.1-ep.2). Many things could possibly happen but noooo, they decided to skip it all. The final straw would have to the episode that was nearing the end of the 1st Arc which was the boss fight (not final boss). I stopped caring for the anime at this point.
Sound - not sure. I didn't notice any heart warming sounds that would touch my soul and make me warm and fuzzy inside.
Character Development - harem. harem. harem. Which is funny since this is based on a MMO where one would expect there should be lots of guys but meh
All in all, I have dropped this anime at the start of the 2nd Arc but since I was forced to watch up to episode 19, I still don't have the heart to continue this anime. read more
21 of 22 chapters read
All in all, I recommend this to everyone who likes to read some cheesy yet steamy shojo manga ♥