MyAnimeList.net

Type: Manga
Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: Unknown
Status: Publishing
Published: Sep 26, 2011 to ?
Authors: Esuno, Sakae (Story & Art)
Serialization: Shounen Ace

Score: 7.531 (scored by 1961 users)
1 indicates a weighted score
2 based on the top manga page.

My Info

Popular Tags

No tags found
Jun 21, 2013
Asfaria
Big Order is a manga by the same author as Mirai Nikki, and it's very easy to see the resemblances not only in the art style, but in the characters and story as well. It's kind of like a combination of Mirai Nikki, Code Geass, and Devil Survivor 2. This review contains several references to those shows, but there are no spoilers for them either. Currently only 11 chapters are translated.

Story - 8/10

I found the plot to be a little confusing at times, but I can still explain it pretty well.

The world has many people called "Orders" who each have a different power based on read more
I found this review Helpful  Not Helpful
Nov 23, 2011
TeneRobert
Big Order.Another brilliant manga from another awesome creator! Big Order's creator has done another manga named mirai nikki, this manga is very similiar to that one. Having a sick yandere wanting to kill but you eventually end up in a releationship. Just like mirai nikki the protagonist in Big Order is indifrent towards everything around him, and is given an big power. In this case he has the power to order everything/everyone around him.
I enjoyed this manga very much because of the story and the twists that it has.
As for the characters, who would'nt love Kurenai the yandere?
I found this review Helpful  Not Helpful