Edit Manga Information

Volumes: 10
Chapters: 55
Status: Finished
Published: Sep 26, 2011 to Aug 26, 2016
Authors: Esuno, Sakae (Story & Art)
Serialization: Shounen Ace

Score: 7.061 (scored by 3504 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Jun 21, 2013
Big Order is a manga by the same author as Mirai Nikki, and it's very easy to see the resemblances not only in the art style, but in the characters and story as well. It's kind of like a combination of Mirai Nikki, Code Geass, and Devil Survivor 2. This review contains several references to those shows, but there are no spoilers for them either. Currently only 11 chapters are translated.

Story - 8/10

I found the plot to be a little confusing at times, but I can still explain it pretty well.

The world has many people called "Orders" who each have a different power based on read more
Sep 3, 2016
-minimal spoilers-

The author of Mirai Nikki has gone and done something I never thought possible, and outdone himself.

Seriously, I didn't think that it was possible for him to write something worse. Yet here we are.

Big Order makes Mirai Nikki look like a literary masterpiece in the same way that animal shit makes Surströmming look like a culinary wonder (no offense to you Swedes out there).

Man, trashing this manga is so fun. And easy. If I wanted to jump off the IQ of this manga to commit suicide, I'd have to take a step up from the hole I was in, and then be disappointed in read more
Sep 23, 2016
Big Order is horrendous!

Everything in this series puts an fowl taste in my mouth, literally making me cringe and deform my face every time it did anything.

Before anything, I want to talk about the super powers in this series known as "Orders."

"Orders" are just "Stands" from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
If you read ANY review or comment section of Big Order, people are going to compare this series to Jojo. However, I want to get into why this bother me so much.

Stands, in Jojo, are defined as "Life energy" that are given a visual form and "stand" next to it's user, or is a "physical manifestation" of read more