Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 14, 2022 11:22 PM

Feb 2022
Why I am saying this because why the hell he is doing rumbling?
Many people defend rumbling by saying Eren is doing this because he want to save Paradis Island's people
But literally he don't care about the paradis Island's people,Why?
Because in Episode six of this part we can see that when Wall Titan coming out of the walls then the walls were started breaking and the walls were falling apart on the houses of the people of Paradis Island where a lot of Paradis Island's people were killed so it shows that Eren don't care about the people of Paradis Island.
And yeah due to Zeke spinal fluid many soilders became brainless titans and they started eating people of Paradis island,Eren did not normalize these people whereas Eren had the power to normalize these people by using the power of founding titan so by doing this he could save many soilders and Pardis's people which were eaten by these titans.
But he didn't.
So it's literally shows that he don't care about the Paradise Island's people.
So why the hell he is doing this rumbling???
Now many people defend this by saying because he want to save his friend.!
That's why I am saying him an Idiot I mean to save his 4-5 friends he is literally going to kill everyone in outside world!
Isn't this idea ridiculous?
To save his 4-5 friends he is doing rumbling is this not a work of an Idiot????
GreyratAnimelistApr 14, 2022 11:59 PM

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left."
||Profile||----------------||Anime||----------------||Manga||
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Apr 14, 2022 11:34 PM

Jul 2015
Because mommy got eaten, so now everyone has to die.

Apr 14, 2022 11:34 PM
Oct 2021
Yes, Eren Yeager is an idiot.
Apr 14, 2022 11:35 PM

Mar 2021
GreyratAnimelist said:
Many people defend rumbling by saying Eren is doing this because he want to save Paradis Island's people
Because in Episode six of this part we can see that when Wall Titan coming out of the walls then the walls were started breaking and the walls were falling apart on the houses of the people of Paradis Island where a lot of Paradis Island's people were killed so it shows that Eren don't care about the people of Paradis Island.
And yeah due to zeke spinal fluid many soilders became brainless titans and they started eating people of Paradis island,Eren did not normalize these people whereas Eren had the power to normalize these people by using the power of founding titan so by doing this he could save many soilders and Pardis's people which were eaten by these titans.
but he didn't.
so it's literally shows that he don't care about the Paradise Island's people.
That's why I am saying him an Idiot I mean to save his 4-5 friends he is literally going to kill everyone in outside world!

Eren was fixated with just one goal in his head "Kill those Marleyans who were responsible for my country's suffering" which made him blind of his surroundings.
Apr 14, 2022 11:36 PM
Dec 2020
it seems like eren doesn't care about people of paradise but by saving the island he is indirectly saving the people of paradise so he doesn't need to care about them and in the last episode of this season Eren left the room when he heard the people saying that the only enemy is The people of paradise so if he didnt care about the people of paradise he could've just run away with his friends and live in the outside world peacefully but he didn't cause he cares about the people of paradise
Apr 14, 2022 11:42 PM
Feb 2021
Yeah he is……..
Apr 14, 2022 11:47 PM
Sep 2021
Eren is childish. He’s doing the rumbling because he doesn’t like the fact that people exist outside the walls. He couldn’t accept that new reality so he chose to destroy it. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Chapter 131 explains his entire character and personality. Read that chapter. It also explains the ending
Apr 14, 2022 11:52 PM

May 2021
Eren is an idiot . No doubt

"We are all like fireworks: we climb, we shine and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even when that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework and continue to shine.. forever ."
Apr 14, 2022 11:56 PM
Jul 2021
Piromysl said:
well, actually...
Apr 15, 2022 12:09 AM

Mar 2021
GreyratAnimelist said:
And yeah due to Zeke spinal fluid many soilders became brainless titans and they started eating people of Paradis island,Eren did not normalize these people whereas Eren had the power to normalize these people by using the power of founding titan so by doing this he could save many soilders and Pardis's people which were eaten by these titans.
But he didn't.

Alright, I hope this doesn't offend you alot but, the plotline of Attack On Titan isn't just like your typical average shounen, it actually requires a certain level of maturity to quantify, analyze and only then, justify (if you wish to do so that is).

What I mean by that, whatever any of the characters are doing, whether be it like saving 5 of his favorite friends and getting revenge by sacrificing millions of innocent people, it doesn't fucking matter. His entire character, the sole purpose in this story, is in fact to do this. Take it from this perspective, a mortician has to temper with a dead person's body whether you or anyone thinks it's disgusting, gross or even horrifying, it doesn't matter. It's their fucking job, their sole purpose to "move forward" (a bit dramatic here but I wanted to reference Eren's ideal motto).

If you've watched and picked up on it, in the last few minutes of the last episode of this Part, you'll notice we get a transition from The Founding Titan Eren into a flashback to the very fucking beginning of the first episode of the entire series, his mother getting eaten and him just getting carried away by Hannes scene. What does this tell? It's obviously connecting and showing us the parallels of those 2 scenes, one in which Eren witnesses his mother's last moments and another one where he, now fully in control of his own ideal goals, finally gets the chance to extract revenge from the very same people who had his mother killed in the first place. You might think, killing almost all of them? It's simply because it's generalized, rich and poor, healthy and the weak, young and old, no one is safe from his wreath that slumbered for years now fully awakened. Remember Thanos? Lol. I fucking love anti-villains who are actually written greatly.
Apr 15, 2022 12:11 AM

May 2021
Anyone could turn out worse than just an idiot after what he went through
Apr 15, 2022 12:28 AM
Jun 2020
GreyratAnimelist said:
But he didn't.
Yes he is. Ymir's words to him actually make sense now "If you keep making childish rants, I have no hope for you." He is written exactly how a teenager would react in such a situation- "Obnoxious and rebellious". That is why he is intriguing.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 15, 2022 12:41 AM

Jun 2021
No he's just a well written character. I don't exactly support him,but can't deny he's one of the best written MCs I've seen in anime so far... especially after the revelation of the manipulation part.
Apr 15, 2022 12:41 AM
Mar 2022
Piromysl said:

Do you need a bigger reason than that?? It was only his MOTHER una, apparently.
Apr 15, 2022 12:42 AM

Jun 2021
iLuvCoffee said:
GreyratAnimelist said:
But he didn't.

Alright, I hope this doesn't offend you alot but, the plotline of Attack On Titan isn't just like your typical average shounen, it actually requires a certain level of maturity to quantify, analyze and only then, justify (if you wish to do so that is).

What I mean by that, whatever any of the characters are doing, whether be it like saving 5 of his favorite friends and getting revenge by sacrificing millions of innocent people, it doesn't fucking matter. His entire character, the sole purpose in this story, is in fact to do this. Take it from this perspective, a mortician has to temper with a dead person's body whether you or anyone thinks it's disgusting, gross or even horrifying, it doesn't matter. It's their fucking job, their sole purpose to "move forward" (a bit dramatic here but I wanted to reference Eren's ideal motto).

If you've watched and picked up on it, in the last few minutes of the last episode of this Part, you'll notice we get a transition from The Founding Titan Eren into a flashback to the very fucking beginning of the first episode of the entire series, his mother getting eaten and him just getting carried away by Hannes scene. What does this tell? It's obviously connecting and showing us the parallels of those 2 scenes, one in which Eren witnesses his mother's last moments and another one where he, now fully in control of his own ideal goals, finally gets the chance to extract revenge from the very same people who had his mother killed in the first place. You might think, killing almost all of them? It's simply because it's generalized, rich and poor, healthy and the weak, young and old, no one is safe from his wreath that slumbered for years now fully awakened. Remember Thanos? Lol. I fucking love anti-villains who are actually written greatly.

And I totally agree with this guy here
Apr 15, 2022 12:45 AM

Jan 2021
The author unsuccessfully tried to make Eren's character multifaceted, but ultimately, ended up making a mess. From what I gathered,

1. He's doing it for his retarded idea of 'freedom'; he thinks he can't be free until there are other people in the world.
2. He's doing it for his friends; he wants Historia and the rest of the 104th crew to live peacefully without war.
3. He's exacting revenge; exterminating the rest of the world as he promised on the day of Carla's death. He realised the Titans he hated were simply a weapon and the real offenders were everyone else who lived in the world.

All these motives acting together in unknown proportions just show how sloppy and unfocused his character is. You can't even pin point what he's feeling, you're just supposed to think his head is messed up and that's it.
Add to that the parts I marked as spoilers, and you get a character that is doing shit just for the sake of doing it.
Apr 15, 2022 12:49 AM

Feb 2020
It's the same reasoning as kazutora from tokyo revenger. Of course with a lot of unrelated padding and misleading or underdeveloped side motives mixing in form of big mess
AdampkApr 15, 2022 12:55 AM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Apr 15, 2022 12:54 AM

Dec 2020
After the ending, he is not a clown, he is an entire circus.
Apr 15, 2022 12:55 AM
Apr 2020
certifiedbinger said:
The author unsuccessfully tried to make Eren's character multifaceted, but ultimately, ended up making a mess. From what I gathered,

1. He's doing it for his retarded idea of 'freedom'; he thinks he can't be free until there are other people in the world.
2. He's doing it for his friends; he wants Historia and the rest of the 104th crew to live peacefully without war.
3. He's exacting revenge; exterminating the rest of the world as he promised on the day of Carla's death. He realised the Titans he hated were simply a weapon and the real offenders were everyone else who lived in the world.

All these motives acting together in unknown proportions just show how sloppy and unfocused his character is. You can't even pin point what he's feeling, you're just supposed to think his head is messed up and that's it.
Add to that the parts I marked as spoilers, and you get a character that is doing shit just for the sake of doing it.

Yeah so much bias coming from this guy
I've seen you in many threads shitting on him and on the ending
I can't wait to see what will you do when the anime comes out and makes it clearer
Apr 15, 2022 12:58 AM

Sep 2021
There's no doubt that Mikasa literally lives for Eren and Armin has proven from time to time to be emotionally weak, most notably when he was going to sacrifice himself to save Connie's mom due to his sense of guilt. So there's a high possibility for both of them to take their own lives after the rumbling gets over. Eren's failure to foresee this possibility of his so called "important people" not being able to live long lives also adds to his stupidness.
Apr 15, 2022 12:58 AM

May 2021
Short answer, YES.
Big answer, isayama is an idiot so naturally,Eren is an idiot too
Apr 15, 2022 1:00 AM

Jan 2021
khalil04uzumaki said:
certifiedbinger said:

Yeah so much bias coming from this guy
I've seen you in many threads shitting on him and on the ending
I can't wait to see what will you do when the anime comes out and makes it clearer

Newsflash: Opinions are biased lmao.
There's just as many people who are praising the ending and his character, if not more. Why do you feel so targeted?
I used to like this show, but it fell off. As for what I'll do, I'll be here, watching chaos unfold in the forums.
Apr 15, 2022 1:18 AM
Mar 2021
Only children think you can have war without casualties. True leaders know that sacrifice is inevitable
Apr 15, 2022 1:20 AM
Nov 2018
No, I support the rumbling.
Apr 15, 2022 1:21 AM
Feb 2022
Maybe he is an idiot because he is sacrificing himself to protect more idiot people. 👾✌️

Apr 15, 2022 1:24 AM

Jan 2021
He is one of the worst shounen protagonists.
"Human potential for evolution is limitless. Steel Ball Run is not peak fiction it's beyond fiction and possibly even the pinnacle of human literature, an amalgamation of all the masterpieces "
-The Ruler of this universe
Apr 15, 2022 2:09 AM
Aug 2021
yes, he is an idiot
Apr 15, 2022 3:01 AM

Jan 2016
GreyratAnimelist said:
But he didn't.
"Eren did not normalize these people whereas Eren had the power to normalize these people by using the power of founding titan"
Because he fucking can't, Armin himself said it: "If he could, i'm sure Eren would've turned them back to humans" and there's a reason for that, there are restrictions to what the founder can do, same reason why he can't just magically erase the 13-year curse at this point.
Alvacka97Apr 15, 2022 3:08 AM
Apr 15, 2022 3:07 AM

Jan 2016
Paja03 said:
I find it hilarious, the obsession haters have with this show to the point they'll willingly come stalk it's forum page just to see what new post they can spew their shit takes on.
Apr 15, 2022 3:10 AM

Jan 2021
Alvacka97 said:
Paja03 said:
I find it hilarious, the obsession haters have with this show to the point they'll willingly come stalk it's forum page just to see what new post they can spew their shit takes on.
Eren pfp detected, opinion rejected.
"Human potential for evolution is limitless. Steel Ball Run is not peak fiction it's beyond fiction and possibly even the pinnacle of human literature, an amalgamation of all the masterpieces "
Apr 15, 2022 3:19 AM

Jan 2016
GreyratAnimelist said:
But he didn't.
"Isn't this idea ridiculous?"
Not ridiculous, just selfish and extremist, but that's exactly what Eren is, or at least are some of his many flaws. All these consistent characteristics of his character from the start, he's always been unstable, selfish and overly emotional, that's part of what makes him a monstrous villain post-TS, and someone you should not be rooting for.
Apr 15, 2022 3:26 AM

Jan 2016
Paja03 said:
Alvacka97 said:
You can reject it all you want, it's not gonna make it go away. So you can waste more of your life in the bitter minority.
Apr 15, 2022 3:31 AM

Jan 2021
Alvacka97 said:
Paja03 said:
You can reject it all you want, it's not gonna make it go away. So you can waste more of your life in the bitter minority.
I mean, forum title is literally called "Is eren an idiot?", so what am i supposed to answer? Should i lie?
Apr 15, 2022 4:07 AM
Jan 2021
iLuvCoffee said:
GreyratAnimelist said:
But he didn't.

Eren is far from a well written character ,he has absolutely no valid reasoning for his actions if you’ve read the manga,I think this another case of someone being lost in there own headcanon due to copium.
Apr 15, 2022 4:13 AM
Jan 2021
TrillaDSmith said:
iLuvCoffee said:

Eren is far from a well written character ,he has absolutely no valid reasoning for his actions if you’ve read the manga,I think this another case of someone being lost in there own headcanon due to copium.

yeah the favourite thing about this fandom is that it treats aot as something very deep while the story is linear and pretty easy to understand.
but hey
it's fucking deep and u 15 yo boys can't understand it
Apr 15, 2022 4:16 AM
Sep 2021
ueno_ said:
VeryGhoul said:
Eren is childish. He’s doing the rumbling because he doesn’t like the fact that people exist outside the walls. He couldn’t accept that new reality so he chose to destroy it. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Chapter 131 explains his entire character and personality. Read that chapter. It also explains the ending

you need to re-read that part you're talking about. He decided to do the rumbling cuz he saw everyone outside the wall as enemies as per his memories. He hated them cuz they were able to live freely without the walls unlike the people in paradis. UNTIL he visited marley that he realized that the people there are the same as in paradis; that is why he asked for forgiveness to ramzi. It was then he decided to do the rumbling not cuz of hatred but cuz he had to, as there was no other way
I’m pretty sure we’re saying the same thing here cause that’s exactly what I got from chapter 131. Eren is doing the rumbling for himself and his friends but mainly for himself. It’s basically the same reason as to why Reiner destroyed the wall. It’s literally because “fuck them”
Apr 15, 2022 4:59 AM

Apr 2021
The one who wrote the Eren's character is a bigger idiot
I love Monogatari Series
Apr 15, 2022 5:19 AM
Nov 2021
is this serious or just sarcasm? so very small percentage of people dying unintentionally means he doesn't care for paradise island? "but some turned to titans and ate couple of people!" you do realize founder titan doesn't mean the god of all titans right lol?
Apr 15, 2022 5:33 AM

Jan 2014
The irony of writing one’s thoughts out this poorly while calling anyone out, fictional or not, for being an idiot…

*chef’s kiss*
Apr 15, 2022 5:36 AM

Jan 2014
As if no one in a position of power has ever sacrificed their own/fellow citizens for the achievement of a goal before lmaooo
Apr 15, 2022 7:24 AM
May 2021
I mean do you care for people outside of your country? If they start killing you, I am sure you wouldn't have any problem in killing them.
And let's not forget he is human. He too suffers from feeling of hatred and revenge.
Apr 15, 2022 7:36 AM
Oct 2017
youre just talking about 1 side in all of this, yes he killed some with the rumbling but he saved the remaining thousands, yes zeke's mindless titans ate paradis people but they mainly ate the invading marlyans

there aren't any actions that he could have done to only harm marlyan people and keep every single one of paradis people safe, its called sacrifice
Apr 15, 2022 8:07 AM
Aug 2021
Yes he is. There's no logical explanation for what he's doing
Apr 15, 2022 8:18 AM
Sep 2020
GreyratAnimelist said:
But he didn't.

If you think Eren is an idiot ,then the blame goes to isayama for making him a simp in ch 139 ,

Hacksayama completely forgot that eren wanted to restart civilisation ,and start a new world , by clearing all life outside the island of Paradis ,there was also another option isayama had and that was to create only one nation ,the nation of Eldia and give a new beginning a new hope to this world ,and that needed sacrifises ,to destroy Marley completely (aka 100% rumbling)

Instead hacksayama(the real idiot),forgot all this and completely screwed up Eren's plan

And now what we are left is with eren being and idiot ,thanks to isayama for this
#thank you hacksayama🤡

AOTnorequeim,is the reason why eren's rumbling plan is better than any other option provided by others ideas,
Why 80% rumbling is 100% trash and
100% rumbling is 100% better than any other plan of eren's
Mack_YeagerApr 15, 2022 8:25 AM
Apr 15, 2022 8:22 AM
Sep 2020
Alvacka97 said:
GreyratAnimelist said:
But he didn't.
"Isn't this idea ridiculous?"
Not ridiculous, just selfish and extremist, but that's exactly what Eren is, or at least are some of his many flaws. All these consistent characteristics of his character from the start, he's always been unstable, selfish and overly emotional, that's part of what makes him a monstrous villain post-TS, and someone you should not be rooting for.

I think the one giving this post completely missed the point of the rumbling.

The actual reason for the rumbling was to create a new hope a new life , something that would makes this world a better place by cleaning the trash(Marley) or 100% rumbling

What happens in ch 139 is an excuse to the plan 🤡,
#thankyouhacksayama🤡
Apr 15, 2022 8:34 AM
Apr 2021
eren is a little baka UwU a sussy little baka
Tokyo ghoul is a great manga with a trash anime adaptation

Apr 15, 2022 8:43 AM
Sep 2020
Optimusparas said:
I mean do you care for people outside of your country? If they start killing you, I am sure you wouldn't have any problem in killing them.
And let's not forget he is human. He too suffers from feeling of hatred and revenge.
yup exactly 100%rumbling is best
Apr 15, 2022 8:49 AM
Mar 2022
ibraballs said:
is this serious or just sarcasm? so very small percentage of people dying unintentionally means he doesn't care for paradise island? "but some turned to titans and ate couple of people!" you do realize founder titan doesn't mean the god of all titans right lol?

Pretty sure OP is manga reader and he's seemingly trying to make an argument based on current infos but not really. Though I would partly agree in a sense that Eren could've instructed Floch to blow up the planes earlier but "chose" not to.
cyf1986Apr 15, 2022 9:11 AM
Apr 15, 2022 10:13 AM

Feb 2022
So some people are saying that Eren is doing all this because of his mother but how to justify that he is going to kill other innocent children's mother to avenge his mother🤔

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left."
||Profile||----------------||Anime||----------------||Manga||
Apr 15, 2022 10:15 AM
Aug 2013
GreyratAnimelist said:
So some people are saying that Eren is doing all this because of his mother but how to justify that he is going to kill other innocent children's mother to avenge his mother🤔

He's saving the world.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Feb 20, 2022

281 by BUDDERBRADY »»
Yesterday, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 30, 2022

545 by BUDDERBRADY »»
Yesterday, 4:30 AM

» Is Armin useless?

sadpotatoh - Mar 23, 2022

32 by escarabajo »»
Jun 4, 7:40 PM

» Isayama is a literal God of storytelling. ( 1 2 )

Piromysl - Jan 30, 2022

59 by Piromysl »»
May 19, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

540 by wibugar »»
May 10, 1:19 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.