Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 7, 2014 2:41 PM

Jun 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Why did Shun's armor just appear on him at the beginning?

And let me get this straight. Dohko stopped Shaka from using all of his cosmos, just so everyone else could do the exact same thing?? So Dohko wanted everyone to burn all their cosmos and potentially die, instead of just one person?

And the whole series basically implies that Marin is Seiya's sister, so why are we seeing her WITH his sister. She should be his sister!
Apr 1, 2016 6:40 PM

May 2009
Sol_Ou said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Why did Shun's armor just appear on him at the beginning?

And let me get this straight. Dohko stopped Shaka from using all of his cosmos, just so everyone else could do the exact same thing?? So Dohko wanted everyone to burn all their cosmos and potentially die, instead of just one person?

And the whole series basically implies that Marin is Seiya's sister, so why are we seeing her WITH his sister. She should be his sister!

I know right! Did his armor just magically put itself on Shun?
Maybe Dohko wanted everyone to do it at the same time or it would have been useless, especially if they are short one member( if Shaka had sacrificed himself before Dohko)

I really thought Marin was Seiya's sister too! Maybe they both just had similar qualities lol
Jan 23, 2023 8:18 PM

Apr 2016
This is all over the place and now is time for a classic Seiya's sister/Marin scene.
Dec 28, 2023 6:21 AM

Jun 2012
@Immortal_Pegasus it's been a good while since I watched SS, but I wouldnt classify this as a red herring. If it is, it isn't a very good one. iirc seiya's sister was revealed at the end with no other foreshadowing. She just popped into existence. Which is why I was annoyed. If Marin was the red herring, Shaina should have been his sister. To me, a good red herring covers something already present in the story. I feel like Shaina had the best character arc out of all the main girls and became a really likeable character. If they played the amnesia card this could have been how they properly did it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Inferno Episode 5 Discussion

Monad - Feb 3, 2014

6 by m3ccaryn »»
Oct 24, 2023 1:10 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Inferno Episode 9 Discussion

Monad - Feb 25, 2014

6 by kratos_aurion »»
May 28, 2023 5:04 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Inferno Episode 12 Discussion

Sol_Ou - Jun 8, 2014

5 by Safrichh »»
Feb 26, 2023 7:32 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Inferno Episode 7 Discussion

Sol_Ou - Jun 3, 2014

5 by iamKetranLang »»
Feb 14, 2023 5:24 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Inferno Episode 2 Discussion

shakeyourpup45 - Jul 8, 2013

9 by iamKetranLang »»
Feb 9, 2023 4:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.