Forum Settings
Forums
xxxHOLiC Omnibus
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2009 1:59 PM

Jun 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A cover without Yuuko...

How sad it makes me seeing Watanuki like that. He decided to wait for Yuuko but how will that turn out? ;_;
Maru and Moro are back... (i dont remember exacty what was it that Yuuko was doing with them)

Now only a few people remember her D:
Jul 4, 2009 3:11 PM

Aug 2008
finally back, woo at least now we know when the next chapter is gonna be, but yea nice to see Maru and Moro back, they were fading with the unstable shop before , but all kool now, wonder what that egg is, want more Watanuki next week, cuz we can't ask for more Yuuko now...
Jul 4, 2009 4:29 PM

Apr 2008
You can ask for more Yuuko.. I want more Yuuko.. I just doubt we'll get it =/
xxxholic feels so empty without her...At least Maru and Moro are back.. I sure missed them..

So let's see where the egg stuff ends up... I hope it can bring Yuuko back... ;-;
Jul 4, 2009 7:12 PM

Dec 2007
hanabiii said:
Maru and Moro are back... (i dont remember exacty what was it that Yuuko was doing with them):

To keep the shop's dimension from collapsing, Yuuko made Maru and Moro, who were the ones who maintained the shop existing, "sleep" so that they could focus more power into the shop. However, now that Yuuko gave her remaining power, that won't be nescesary.
I wonder if there's really a way for Yuuko to reapear, and how could that be possible...
Jul 4, 2009 8:05 PM

Jan 2008
yikes.... quite the wait for the next chapter. wonder what's next...
Jul 4, 2009 9:00 PM

Jun 2007
Poor Yuuko. ;_; It was great seeing Maru and Moro again though. I've missed them.

I'm really, really curious about Doumeki's egg now. Too bad the wait for the next chapter is so long.
Jul 4, 2009 9:03 PM

Nov 2007
god yuuko ;_;

this manga is breaking my heart
Jul 4, 2009 9:09 PM

Aug 2008
Yeh... We have to wait ages for the new chapters again.... I gotta admit I'm pretty much satisfied with this chapter.... the plot has advanced a lot (or has To-LOVE-Ru messed up my plot progression sense now XD?)... and had lots of nice things... Maru and Moro back to the shop... Doumeki, Himawari, the Old Fortuneteller, the girl.... And obviously our good ol' Watanuki!!! My poor Watanuki... I guess feel like dying.... He misses Yuuko so much... and who wouldn't? She was awesome.... *WAS*.... Unfortunately she won't make that surprise or cliché comeback... She's gone for the time being... plus she had said it...
.... Sigh bye Yuuko.... So the godamned will finally fill in its role and do whatever that ting will do... In fact I pretty much have my hopes on it being Yuuko's return gate... But... ARGH!... I dunno what will the egg do... plus Both Watanuki and Doumeki have control in its fate... Both of them.. DUN DUN DUN!! That sounds... troublesome.... Ahh whatever... amazing chapie... AND OH MY GOSH!!!! SO SEXY COLOR PAGESSSS!!!

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2009 9:44 PM

Aug 2007
goodbye Yuuko. :'(

Jul 4, 2009 11:55 PM

Mar 2009
Yuuko's finally gone for good. *Sob* But Watanuki-kun will remember her in his memory. So in away, she's alive in his memory. Maru and Moro along with Black Mokona are proof that she used to exist. It's lovely that she left them behind to accompany Watanuki. Seems like Doumeki will have a big part to play in Watanuki's *next* decision, whatever that may be. The story is already sad enough, I hope CLAMP won't erase Watanuki off everyone's memory...I mean that would be totally tragic plus I stink bomb CLAMP if they do that.
Jul 5, 2009 1:56 AM

Jan 2009
Yuuko T^T
Sometimes I just hate you CLAMP.
Lumi-chan said:
xxxholic feels so empty without her.
Jul 5, 2009 7:26 AM

Dec 2008
Truly a very sad chapter :(...the reunion between Maru, Moro and Watanuki was touching~

Like everyone else, very curious to see what the importance of the egg is...

I hoping that Yuuko will be reborn or something :(
Jul 5, 2009 4:14 PM

May 2007
xxxHolic without Yuuko... ;(

Jul 6, 2009 3:09 AM

May 2008
But it's still the matter to decide for Watanuki if he wants to see spirits. Yuuko said that he can choose. So maybe it is that decision they are talking about? ...

Jul 6, 2009 5:19 AM

May 2009
disappointing. but she'll be back.
Jul 6, 2009 3:29 PM

Aug 2007
Al the final this chapter show up. This episode was really sad. Kohane, the fortune teller, himawari, Doumeki and Watanuki are the onlu people who remember Yuuko.

Will Doumeki decide to use the egg???
Jul 13, 2009 7:52 PM

Oct 2007
Why Yuuko why!!!!? *falls on knees and cries to the skies* Ill miss her and her riddle talking >.< But she will still be alive in my heart T^T And poor Watanuki, I wonder if Watanuki has a choice to see spirits or not like Gucia said.
Gucia said:
But it's still the matter to decide for Watanuki if he wants to see spirits. Yuuko said that he can choose. So maybe it is that decision they are talking about? ...
Man I wanna read more but we have to wait a lot >.<
Jul 16, 2009 5:49 PM

Apr 2009
I feel so sad for Yuuko );
I heard the next chapter's out in 11 days. I guess I'll read Tsubasa Chronicle now...
And whatever happened to Zashiki Warashi, I miss her too D:

Jul 20, 2009 2:35 PM

Sep 2008
mmm....*sob* *sob* wow i cant belive yuuko is gone, when i read tsubasa an i saw her dissapearing i was so freacked that i read xxxholic to see if it was some kind of mistake *sadly i was wrong*
guess i know understand why at first she said "i`m happy to have someone that will take care of maru and moro, when i`m gone"
YUUKO!!! TT_TT Y_Y
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Jul 28, 2009 5:54 AM

Feb 2008
NoyaChan said:
xxxHolic without Yuuko... ;(
This.

And seeing Maru and Moro in such a state just set me off again.
;____;
Mar 10, 2018 8:27 AM

May 2016
Awawa even Watanuki personality changed, feel kind of dissapointed. I am sure Yuuko did not wish for this.

My ideal ending would be Watanuki powers erased, forget all about the shop and members and Yuuko watching for him in the store.

I don't really mind if this didn't come true but... I don't like this Watanuki.

More topics from this board

» How many chapters does this have?

Zaldun - Aug 22, 2018

7 by StewedBeefHaunch »»
Apr 7, 10:38 PM

Poll: » xxxHOLiC Chapter 213 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Feb 9, 2011

114 by 1stburneracct »»
Mar 17, 3:29 AM

» How to continue xxxholic?

CrystalKing - Aug 9, 2023

2 by n7pidgey »»
Aug 10, 2023 8:07 AM

» Manga Price Gouging

Kairoku - Jul 27, 2013

2 by AstarionAncunin »»
Oct 13, 2022 7:09 AM

» omnibus release quality

elgatosaika - Dec 1, 2021

2 by elgatosaika »»
Jan 3, 2022 7:54 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.