Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 17, 2009 10:48 PM
Sep 2007
Loverhina said:
superflat said:
itt butthurt fanboy.

the news doesn't surprirse me, i knew since a long time that Japanese have crappy taste and will watch anything with nude women big breasted (or deliciously flat chested nyuu~ ^o^!) women in it. like a fist of god.

oh yeah, and the fact that something is popular does not change the fact that i may think it is utter crap. i appreciate that something may be watched solely for entertainment value but shows like this represent an ideology/worldview completely opposite to mine so it is impossible for me to be very humorous about them. :roll:

ok, quoting you ... japan has crappy taste, they produce anime, you watch the anime .... what say about you? hypocrite

he said they have bad taste that would mean what they think is popular he thinks sucks and whats not popular he thinks is good.

he didn't say japan was incapable of making good things
Jun 17, 2009 10:57 PM

Apr 2008
ah Death1001 you come back again, but like here we go, japan makes alot of good things because .... mmmm alot of japanese people like them, who is really watching it? japanese ... so unless you are bilingual living in flordia USA (by ur profile) i doubt they really care what you or superflat likes or watch so what it all comes down to ..... fanbase > ur leecher from fansubs opinoin
Jun 17, 2009 11:02 PM

Jul 2007
Loverhina said:
Crappy show? April Fools? How far are your heads up your @$$es because last time I checked a show with a FANBASE history even if it is only a couple years is still much far greater than any original animes from this season. So instead of filling this thread with "NOoo" and other derogatory comments, make another topic somewhere and cry about it there. faggots

*i rage because i got pissed from the "no more shana" from announcement of season 3 and now u have idiots saying negative things about this anime too* DIAF

Loverhina said:
ah Death1001 you come back again, but like here we go, japan makes alot of good things because .... mmmm alot of japanese people like them, who is really watching it? japanese ... so unless you are bilingual living in flordia USA (by ur profile) i doubt they really care what you or superflat likes or watch so what it all comes down to ..... fanbase > ur leecher from fansubs opinoin

Loverhina said:
Hraesvelgr said:
I know of the existing popularity of Queen's Blade (outside of the anime, which I personally don't care for).

sorry i personally dont care much of what you say, queen's blade is queen's blade ... whatever is popular in japan is popular , it's not ur opinion of what other country would think to produce anime and merchandise to widen the franchise

so if you dont like it , dont watch it
if you dont watch it , dont post in this topic :-p

I'm excited about season 2 because especially with all the background stories between the characters there wasnt enough time to show it all let alone the tournament alone , kinda bugging me that i haven't seen ニクス or メルファ yet, .... nothing better than a nun w/ a flail and buckler , praying for next season (no pun intended)

Ok I am really hopint thats sarcasm.... xD

Seriously, the guy above sounds way too funny(he even talks about something like "background stories", which everyone knows does not exist in this lesbo rape thingy)

However...if you are serious....well, sucks to be you, dude. Even your taste should hates you for pure fact that you made it suck. :P

And negativity is allowed, if it saves the world from crappiness like this show and "shakugan no fail"(just take a gun at put a bullet into the head of this dying horse already...).

Its the thing called - freedom of speech. Everyone is allowed to express his opinion. And the common opinion of the world about this Lesbo Blade is "Please make it stop" ;]
AhenshihaelJun 17, 2009 11:06 PM
Jun 17, 2009 11:03 PM

May 2007
And we still don't have one for Elven Lied?
My anime list
Jun 17, 2009 11:14 PM

Apr 2008
Fai said:

Seriously, the guy above sounds way too funny(he even talks about something like "background stories", which everyone knows does not exist in this lesbo rape thingy)

However...if you are serious....well, sucks to be you, dude. Even your taste should hates you for pure fact that you made it suck. :P

And negativity is allowed, if it saves the world from crappiness like this show and "shakugan no fail"(just take a gun at put a bullet into the head of this dying horse already...).

Its the thing called - freedom of speech. Everyone is allowed to express his opinion. And the common opinion of the world about this Lesbo Blade is "Please make it stop" ;]

is "FAI" short for fail? :-p
Jun 17, 2009 11:17 PM

Jul 2007
Loverhina said:
Fai said:

is "FAI" short for fail? :-p

Nope Dude.

Its short for FailRadar :P

Try harder next time,maybe you won't, you know, fail in BOTH taste and counter-arguments.
Jun 17, 2009 11:26 PM

Apr 2008
Fai said:
Nope Dude.

Its short for FailRadar :P

Try harder next time,maybe you won't, you know, fail in BOTH taste and counter-arguments.

isn't it ironic that you are aware of both? ;-)
Jun 17, 2009 11:35 PM

May 2008
YES! And once again world has taken a turn for better place
Jun 18, 2009 12:15 AM

Sep 2008
wow! =O more boobs!
"It's because you exist.. That I'm here right now.."
Jun 18, 2009 1:06 AM

Mar 2007
This is the second best news of this week.
Jun 18, 2009 1:07 AM

Nov 2007
LOL

Znips: When Shay is born she just crawls back in the womb to shitpost for another year
Jun 18, 2009 1:10 AM

May 2007
Mmh, more oppai is always good.

And I LOVE how people who know they won't like Queen's Blade watching it -and of course not liking it- and going "Oh noes!" for a second season announcement. Priceless.
Jun 18, 2009 1:41 AM

Jul 2008
judging from the last few episodes of the first season, they would need a 2nd season to wrap everything up, the real question is are they going to be more serious or make it like the first season?
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Jun 18, 2009 1:42 AM

Oct 2007
OMG! What is wrong with the otaku of today (>_<)?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2009 1:44 AM

Nov 2008
I'll pass.
Jun 18, 2009 2:08 AM

Sep 2008
Great news. It was obvious that they won't be able to wrap the whole story in just 12-13 episodes, so I expected them to make a second season. Glad to see it actually happening.
Jun 18, 2009 2:22 AM

Dec 2007
thyyg said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOO MORE... :/
Jun 18, 2009 4:59 AM

Apr 2008
lolol.

what else is there to say.
Jun 18, 2009 5:14 AM
May 2009
DaBigD said:
Mmh, more oppai is always good.

And I LOVE how people who know they won't like Queen's Blade watching it -and of course not liking it- and going "Oh noes!" for a second season announcement. Priceless.

Damn straight.
It's kind of hilarious to read some of these responses, as though people are being forced to watch this show.

As for the announcement, I'm happy this is getting a 2nd run - at least we might get something resembling a Queen's Blade tournament this time. I hope they up their budget for the fight scenes too - they could do with some decent choreography (the fanservice angle is well covered).
Jun 18, 2009 5:18 AM
Jun 2008
Stop bitching everybody, the people complaining don't even watch it so I dunno what they're talking about.
Jun 18, 2009 5:29 AM

Apr 2008
Dilvish said:
thyyg said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jun 18, 2009 5:38 AM

Mar 2009
Your opinions amuse me. Butthurt fanboys and snobbing elitists and haters intellectuals wanna-be. Internet in all of its glory! :D

But why are you so surprised? Queen's Blade meant to have a second season from the first place. If you've watched up to current episode, you'd know it. 12 episodes are not enough to tie all the loose ends of the story. The way I see it, the first season is the journey to Gainos or whatever this place is called and the introduction and backgrounds of its characters and the second season will be the actual Queen's Blade tournament.

Now if you haven't watched it but just dropped it after the first couple episodes, which I don't blame you for because truth be told, the anime really sucks, then ofcourse you would be surprised. But if you have dropped this anime, then you have no right to be bitching about the second season. It's not like you're going to sit through it anyway.

Surely there's a freedom of speech, and it's your fundamental right to be an idiot if you want. But... it's not like anyone cares.
Signature? I ain't got no signature! I don't need no signature! I don't have to show you any stinkin' signature!
Jun 18, 2009 6:01 AM

Apr 2008
What The Fuck ?!

Jun 18, 2009 6:11 AM

Jul 2007
Lumi-chan said:
Dilvish said:
thyyg said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jun 18, 2009 6:37 AM

Nov 2007
lol wow.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Jun 18, 2009 6:44 AM

Feb 2008
YES
Jun 18, 2009 6:45 AM

Jun 2008
Y U DO DIS?

Then again not complaining, the first season has started to become decent...after 10 episodes.
Jun 18, 2009 7:57 AM

Apr 2008
kodial said:
But why are you so surprised? Queen's Blade meant to have a second season from the first place. If you've watched up to current episode, you'd know it. 12 episodes are not enough to tie all the loose ends of the story. The way I see it, the first season is the journey to Gainos or whatever this place is called and the introduction and backgrounds of its characters and the second season will be the actual Queen's Blade tournament.

Which is kind of what was getting at earlier , they spent the ~ 7 of the 12 episodes with just introductions of characters and their reason for fighting in the queen's blade,yeah it was pretty obvious a second season was needed.

And just to say, vast majority of people on these forums try to be "elitists", my main point is another season cannot be announced in a post without people jumping into cry about something they aren't even going to watch, i'd say the butthurt ones are the ones that were hoping their original anime would of had a sequel but just ran out of story or has no where else to go with manga ( i.e. K-On!)
LvhinaJun 18, 2009 8:03 AM
Jun 18, 2009 8:19 AM
Mar 2009
Hm... I've been meaning to watch this, but all the fansubs I've found so far are shitty, so I gave up.

Looks like I may have to look again.

I'll give this a whirl, hell, if it'll piss off all these friggin' trolls, I'll even through out the thought that this series may become more popular than K-On! XD

Jun 18, 2009 8:50 AM

Feb 2008
chinlamp said:
Hm... I've been meaning to watch this, but all the fansubs I've found so far are shitty, so I gave up.

SubsFuckingWhere are the only decent/good Fansubs for this show.
Jun 18, 2009 8:58 AM

Sep 2008
Sephor said:
chinlamp said:

SubsFuckingWhere are the only decent/good Fansubs for this show.

They're not. They can't even get the opening song right.
Russian-Subs is better.
Jun 18, 2009 9:21 AM

Feb 2008
O.o....i didn't even know they were doing the OP....

Guess ill give Russian-subs a gander if they get caught up soon....
Jun 18, 2009 9:53 AM

Nov 2007
kodial said:
Surely there's a freedom of speech, and it's your fundamental right to be an idiot if you want. But... it's not like anyone cares.
There is no freedom of speech on the internet, specially on private boards like these. Why do you think there's mods and admins that will enforce the rules and lock off-topic posting? You're just allowed to post within a set of rules at the owner's will. Though /b/ is as close as you will ever get to internet freedom of speech.

Also, the butthurt in here is so delicious I am crying tears of joy.
Jun 18, 2009 10:09 AM

May 2007
JinSaotome said:
kodial said:
There is no freedom of speech on the internet, specially on private boards like these. Why do you think there's mods and admins that will enforce the rules and lock off-topic posting? You're just allowed to post within a set of rules at the owner's will. Though /b/ is as close as you will ever get to internet freedom of speech.

Also, the butthurt in here is so delicious I am crying tears of joy.
I agree there is no freedom of speech here.
But freedom of speech on /b/? Wtf?! U serious? lol

Look, i agree with most here when they say: "If you don't like it, don't post on this topic."
I mean, all you have to do is skip the anime. Its not like you guys are obligated to either express your opinion, or watch the anime.

I never saw a single episode of this series, and never will, because i know i will hate it. But its not thanks to this that would go on flaming on the topic about it.

Its like screaming: OMG FLAME WHILE I FLAME YOU LOL IM TROLL LMFAO

What the heck people were thinking anyway?! Is attention that much fun?

As for the whole god thinggy before:
Jun 18, 2009 10:13 AM

Nov 2007
Ryushi said:
Well yes, in /b/ you can say and post anything you want and chances are you will never be banned, even if you post CP. The other boards don't provide immunity to things like that, and if there's a mod around you will be banned.
Jun 18, 2009 10:22 AM

Jul 2008
Yes! Awesome news. I enjoyed this series very much and I can't wait for second season.
Jun 18, 2009 10:24 AM

May 2007
JinSaotome said:
Ryushi said:
Well yes, in /b/ you can say and post anything you want and chances are you will never be banned, even if you post CP. The other boards don't provide immunity to things like that, and if there's a mod around you will be banned.
Lets not discuss about /b/ here.
(I know that i was me who brought up the subject, but if it continues like this it might get way too offtopic.)
Jun 18, 2009 10:56 AM

May 2009
A little off topic are we. isn't this thread about boobs, I mean queens blade... and not god and freedom of speech?

I'd be more concerned if I didn't see any flamers or butt hurt fanboys. You just have to learn to live with them. I mean shit, welcome to the internet.

Personally I'm not against a second season for anything, like someone said, if you didn't like it don't watch it. Or if you're like me stfu and watch it anyways.

Latest Review
Kino's Journey
Jun 18, 2009 12:03 PM

Oct 2007
OOH YEAH! DIGG IT!
cr4sian_philJun 18, 2009 12:21 PM
Jun 18, 2009 2:15 PM

Dec 2008
Ah... ehh what should I write... seriously is no secret to nobody that the first season was bad, I mean BAD. Anyway will watch the second season for for tities and asses lol!

The only thing I wonder is how a show this bad will have a second season, surely they must have bought all the 24 episodes airing schedule in advance... I supose, there is not any other explanation for this...
Jun 18, 2009 2:40 PM

Sep 2008
vault2049 said:
The only thing I wonder is how a show this bad will have a second season, surely they must have bought all the 24 episodes airing schedule in advance... I supose, there is not any other explanation for this...

Why not? There is another explanation, and this explanation is that apparently, Japanese people don't think it's bad. And it sells great. It's almost as popular as K-on. Or wait...it's probably more popular than K-on. And, if you don't mind me voicing my personal opinion, it's better than K-on.
Jun 18, 2009 2:46 PM
Jun 2008
seishi-sama said:
vault2049 said:

Why not? There is another explanation, and this explanation is that apparently, Japanese people don't think it's bad. And it sells great. It's almost as popular as K-on. Or wait...it's probably more popular than K-on. And, if you don't mind me voicing my personal opinion, it's better than K-on.

Whoo, let's not get carried away. Nothing is more popular than K-ON! mania. Queen's Blade might come in second for merchandise, but it's waaay down the ladder as compared to what K-ON! has done to otaku.
Jun 18, 2009 3:36 PM
Mar 2009
tehnominator said:
seishi-sama said:
vault2049 said:

Whoo, let's not get carried away. Nothing is more popular than K-ON! mania. Queen's Blade might come in second for merchandise, but it's waaay down the ladder as compared to what K-ON! has done to otaku.

There are lots of things more popular than K-On! mania, just not at the moment. Once it calms down it will be forgotten until the next season, like Haruhi almost was (comon, admit it people, Haruhi almost disappeared from your concious thoughts until the new season was announced).

Queen's Blade, however, has the potential of rewatching it over and over again, ad infinatum (spelt that wrong, and used it wrong too... you get my point).

Still haven't watched it, simply cos the internet is in a state of brickiness, but I've seen enough reports on Sankaku on this to get the gist of it.

But now, I believe it is time to push past this crap that is the 'yaying' and 'nnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooing' of this new series and open speculation of the new content of season two, as well as what possible new ploys they may decide to use in order to maintain our attention (cos let's face it, they've already used: bondage, slime monsters, erotic massages and various other fetishes, so they've gotta have something new up their sleeves or anyone only watching for the fanservice will get bored.)

And, GO!

EDIT:
KanjiiZ said:
I take every anime I watch seriously. I don't expect a plot for EVERYTHING, just something that keeps me coming back. Frankly, if it was a hentai I would have understood, but it was just an ecchi.

They wouldn't... would they?
chinlampJun 18, 2009 3:42 PM

Jun 18, 2009 3:53 PM

Sep 2008
chinlamp said:

But now, I believe it is time to push past this crap that is the 'yaying' and 'nnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooing' of this new series and open speculation of the new content of season two, as well as what possible new ploys they may decide to use in order to maintain our attention (cos let's face it, they've already used: bondage, slime monsters, erotic massages and various other fetishes, so they've gotta have something new up their sleeves or anyone only watching for the fanservice will get bored.)

They'll just remove all the ecchi and make second season a hardcore psychological drama/tragedy focusing on the inner world of the characters. And I bet there still will be people saying "what the crap it is?!".
Jun 18, 2009 5:07 PM

Feb 2008
I'm fine with a rehash, aslong as the plot gets somewhere and the boobies stay.
Jun 18, 2009 6:34 PM
Jun 2008
chinlamp said:

There are lots of things more popular than K-On! mania, just not at the moment. Once it calms down it will be forgotten until the next season, like Haruhi almost was (comon, admit it people, Haruhi almost disappeared from your concious thoughts until the new season was announced).

Queen's Blade, however, has the potential of rewatching it over and over again, ad infinatum (spelt that wrong, and used it wrong too... you get my point).

That's because Queen's Blade will go down in anime history the way Bible Black did. K-ON! is more like the Training of Hinako, as I am inspired by your avatar. Whose gonna remember that in years to come?

Needless to say, talk in the future would be like, "Omg, remember Queen's Blade? That anime was seriously messed up!" and K-ON! (if persistent fans don't keep it alive) will sadly fizzle away to, "Wtf, people thought that was moe?"

I suspect it's because Queen's Blade is more like comparing a legendary Jenna Jameson porno while you got K-ON! stacking up next to the Titanics and Forrest Gumps of anime.
Jun 18, 2009 8:02 PM

May 2008
Somehow, I feel that there are other series more deserving.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Jun 18, 2009 8:40 PM

Dec 2008
seishi-sama said:

Yeah your're right I have to admit that K-ON! is really bad as well but... I still watch it every week without fault xD! And yeah it's obvious that universally "sex" sells the best, even more in a literally "sexually repressed" country like Japan. Still I couldn't even tell that Queen's Blade it's better than K-ON! (these are two distinct genres so I don't mix them up.) So they're just "different" from each other.

ukonkivi said:
Somehow, I feel that there are other series more deserving.

Of course there are a LOT more deserving animes around but this is what sells the most lol! Let's all of us start watching Pokemon from season 9999 and episode 9999...
vault2049Jun 18, 2009 8:45 PM
Jun 18, 2009 11:24 PM

Mar 2007
I still dont understand what is so horrible about this show?
Great art production, great voice acting, and great shots of oppai/echhi.

the only downside would be the cookie cutter storyline, but what fighting anime isnt cookie cutter?

Give me more nanael and nyx!!!

OH AND BY THE WAY:
the only people that are hating on this show are probably all extreme feminists who hate seeing the sight of exploding oppai and girls kissing...

"What happens when we die?" I know that the ones who love us will miss us.
Jun 19, 2009 12:35 AM

Jul 2007
Ranivus said:
I still dont understand what is so horrible about this show?
Great art production, great voice acting, and great shots of oppai/echhi.

the only downside would be the cookie cutter storyline, but what fighting anime isnt cookie cutter?

Give me more nanael and nyx!!!

OH AND BY THE WAY:
the only people that are hating on this show are probably all extreme feminists who hate seeing the sight of exploding oppai and girls kissing...

I bet you loved Dragonaut.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - 5 hours ago

4 by yamiyugi101 »»
23 minutes ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

3 by ToyaMochizuki »»
3 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

16 by Jonas-K »»
4 hours ago

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/18]

Snow - Apr 5

28 by infanf »»
4 hours ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

8 by AddaeAkono »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.