Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 24, 2014 10:40 AM

Apr 2010
Marow said:
Wait... they're getting married?

That's exactly what I thought. xD
Mar 27, 2014 3:14 AM
Feb 2009
that exorcist lmaoooooooo and banris classmate were really nice
Mar 29, 2014 4:09 AM
Nov 2013
Koko's face expression in the beginning of the episode scared the sh*t out of me.
Mar 30, 2014 2:55 PM

Dec 2012
That motorcycle on the bridge looked suspiciously like the scooter we saw Linda using when she met Banri when he was in the hospital...
Mar 31, 2014 10:45 AM

May 2012
Pretty lovely episode I must say to have a class reunion was pretty lovely but that ending sure was quite interesting and I wonder what happens next!

Nana is really the best side character in this anime :p

Lol the Heidi reference!
May 26, 2014 9:35 PM

Sep 2011
Banri, DON'T FK THIS UP I TELL YOU, DON'T FK THIS UP!
Jul 6, 2014 1:41 AM
May 2012
I love the Kouko and Nana scene ahahaha.
Damn, should Banri remember his past?? I mean, I am sure he doesn't want to remember how he is such a crybaby back then ahahaha.
Linda got hit in the face ahahaha. A perfect split :O
Oh shit!! The glass broke......that can mean many things. Also, Ghost Banri said "Leave me." Does that mean.......aw fuck it, man.

Izayoi23 said:
The first 5 mins of this episode give me a LOL(Lots of laugh) XD
I posted in episode 17 discussion that Ghost Banri will appear this episode well he did from what I see in this episode it looks to me that he was saying good bye to Banri. Well he(Ghost Banri) did say "Leave me" in that bridge. Love the episode :)

Well.....maybe??

Ophis said:
Was I the only one thinking that Kouko was gonna show up at the reunion and shock everybody. Especially when they were talking about Banri and how hopeless was with girls.
Kami_no_Kage said:
Was hoping either Koko would show up when they started telling Banri how he was so bad with girls. XD

Or that he would at least tell everyone he had a girlfriend now and shoe them a picture lol. Oh well, good episode was good.

Exorciiiiiiiiiiisssssstoooooo!

That would be so awesome!!

Core1019 said:
That motorcycle on the bridge looked suspiciously like the scooter we saw Linda using when she met Banri when he was in the hospital...

This is what I thought back at the previous episodes....but let's just hope that it's not.
Jul 11, 2014 6:31 AM

Dec 2012
Exorcist~!!
Lmao Koko is insane
His high school reunion was pretty lovely

Core1019 said:

yep
been thinking just that for a while now :S
Jul 11, 2014 9:31 AM

Oct 2012
Exorcist xD

Awww... school reunion
Linda.. and dodgeball just scary...

Lol what I want to see now is Banri's ghost face with those embarrassing Banri's story being told

Lol @ preview
Linda's onii-san is a gorilla afterall? One gorilla in gintama is enough xD
"Signature removed"
Jul 18, 2014 12:01 AM
May 2012
hm
Ezsence
Aug 20, 2014 7:27 AM

Mar 2014
Koko with the "aggressiveness" again .
Oho ... the reaction .. priceless haha !! nana saw koko doing her "exorcist" thing haha !!
Koko doing that on the stage !? .. well depending on the set up .. it could really scary and so funny at the time .. nana thougt she's crazy but she like it !! expected from a "dark" band member d I say.
Koko you're choking her !! .. and by wrestling her !! .. wait .. when did she learn that submission? .. and .. I nearly thought she was being "yandere" on that scene .. ohh .
That was a good tactic coming from koko . exorcist + attack = K.O. haha !! but It was just an act to see what koko can do .. on the stage If I am right heh.. that was a nice plan of yours , nana !!
The pleasant breeze of the province .. Old Banri's happy memories resides here !!
Linda is so .. kind ... makes me want to think she was part of my life in reality .
Kinda like He's being on his old self when he's actually pretty nervous . though , Its natural to be like that because of the situation he's in . Facing his old life without a memory of it .
Well .. I was actually surprise there . I never realize Linda is not the one who's holding his hand !! lol !! .. busted haha !! but the words banri utter was really touching .
High school reunion !!
He's totally a stranger out there .. !! ... look the reaction !! blushes... ~
The Fun in dodgeball haha !! .. someone wants to settle their score !!
OHHH .. Banri Strike the ball IN HER FACE !! OHH!! .. lol that must be embarrassingly hurt .. but on banri side .. I admit that was an impressive move .. after that , linda went berserk !!
I am really glad that It wasn't the expected reactions from banri's mind but the happy smiles and friendly ways of his classmates was the most appreciated one . Old banri must have a really good relationship with them . They know everything about him .. so nice and funny !!
New memories were made ... I love it :D !!
"I want to live !!" a will you should carry for the rest of your life .
A Meaning on their Fated meeting .. :)
Pretty Great Episode !!!
AnimeLaver01Aug 20, 2014 7:30 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2014 11:33 AM

Jun 2014

What did I just see?
zat-bustDec 3, 2014 11:38 AM

Dec 20, 2014 9:50 PM

Feb 2013
Exorcist~!! What a hilarious way to start a episode.

Why the hell does Banri have a shit that says Mexixo? LOL, it seems so random.

That dodgeball to the face! Damn that has to hurt somewhat!

They had Dominoes Pizza in this! They didn't even try to hide it like all other shows where they have a parody off a existing franchise.

So his memories are returning? Can't tel if that is a bad thing or good thing.
Mar 15, 2015 8:33 AM

Oct 2014
This episode was so freaking funny. I laughed so hard at the first few minutes of this episode. Damn exorcist lel xD.

nooooooo, Banri, don't let your memories get to you. Koko is the one for u m8
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 4, 2015 6:21 AM

Nov 2011
It is time that this TV series is over, let's below!

Episode pleasant overall while not giving much in terms of history, narrative that focuses more on the past lived by Linda and Banri during the school year.
Small brackets really nice of Kouko and Nana, shame about the quality of the drawings and animations remains mediocre.
Apr 25, 2015 11:54 PM

Sep 2014
Hahaha, EXORCIST! Also, a Peanuts reference and Heidi reference. Nice.

I really enjoyed the beginning of the episode with Koko, Nana, and the bass player. When it got to Banri's reunion I was like *snore*

Next ep is called "Night in Paris". OH SNAPPPP
May 2, 2015 10:04 AM
Feb 2015
Wow it looks like banri was pretty popular. That dodge ball game seems pretty fun! Is banri getting his memories back D:

Dang koko what is with the exorcist thing lmao. Nice to see nana again
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
May 8, 2015 5:05 AM

Mar 2015
That exorcist though Kaga XD hahaha lol
I'm so happy that Tada's classmates remembered and bothered him :), but Tada is still forgot the memories in the past, Tada's classmates told him what did he do the memories in the past, then Tada realized it quite shocked. I wish I could be like him... my memories a bit related to him but not the romance yet lol. That ending... I'm very panic to Tada, he want to take a picture on the bridge.. I'm so shout much to stop him :((( he might be get accident again T__T, and finally it comes the fog the memories returned as memory of his accident, Tada is trying to save himself in the past, Oh my gosh Tada saw the Tada's spirit? O_O so shocked and why Tada's spirit says to Tada to let his hand go... and Tada's spirit fall again :/. Finally Tada may remember something again in the past.

What happens next?
May 11, 2015 6:23 PM

Jun 2014
the first 6 minutes: What. the actual fuck?...

final scene: cmon that was cheesy and rushed. the metaphors were there, but poor acting
Jul 13, 2015 10:05 AM
Jul 2018
Koko in this episode was hilarious!! XD

So is Ghost Banri finally gone then?

dekopinn said:
OH MY GOD SO WHAT I'M GETTING FROM THE PREVIEW.

> Banri and Koko are getting engaged.

> Banri and Koko are finally gonna bang.

omfg now you've got my hopes up lol! If they get engaged then I am already happy, if they bang then I am overjoyed.
Nov 25, 2015 10:54 PM

Jul 2009
Exorcist!!! Kouko is crazy awesome! Nana is too chill tbh. I wonder what she wants Kouko to do??

At least Linda and Banri are okay now. Guess Banri still hasn't recovered his memories and all.

I love Banri hitting Linda's face in the head XD ORAORAORAORAORA!!

I have a feeling Stupid ghost Banri will do something sinister again.

I can't wait for the next episode!!
Dec 1, 2015 1:47 PM

Jul 2013
Awww, that was so sweet at the high school reunion, he was worried they wouldn't like the new him but they said he hadn't changed.

I don't think he liked the stories of silly thing he did to get girls attention and that he used to cry a lot though lol.

The exorcist bit freaked me out lol.
Jan 2, 2016 8:20 AM

Jun 2009
nice episode of banri's past. his class is full of cool peeps, and apparently a married couple? aren't they only like 19? 20? damn.
Jun 9, 2016 5:36 AM

Jul 2008
Holy crap Koko beat up Nana!

I was right, she is nuts.
Apr 8, 2018 9:46 PM

Jul 2009
Lol, the part with Kouko and Nana at the beginning was hilarious XD EXORCIST!!! ;P Anyway I really liked this episode, seeing Banri interact with his old classmates was nice, especially how they were so willing to share memories with him and even play dodgeball as an excuse to wear nametags. Also we got loads of Linda time too :D Plus hearing stories about how dorky he was was pretty funny :P The only weird part was at the end ... with the "hallucination"?! O_O Or whatever that was ... well, I guess if his memories are coming back I guess this could be the last big arc :O
Apr 12, 2018 11:29 AM

Apr 2013
So is Banri's old self dead now or...? I was wondering that for a while actually since he didn't appear anymore after the car accident.
Aug 24, 2018 1:19 PM
Aug 2018
Does anybody know the name of the song with the infectious moody synth that comes in roughly at 18:00? When Linda Senpai tells Banri that "you chose to be yourself"
Mar 13, 2019 6:47 AM

Feb 2018
In this episode they are more focused on Banri's past. In the end I think Banri will get hit again, Lol, it turns out his memory seems to have returned.
Aug 29, 2019 10:31 AM

Jan 2018
ohohoho what's gonna happen to Banri now???
Sep 6, 2019 3:50 PM

Mar 2018
The 'Girl of the alps' spoof had me laughing like crazy! Lolz
Apr 8, 2020 7:30 PM
Jul 2018
Did anyone else notice the Domino's pizza though

removed-userApr 8, 2020 7:34 PM
Jul 11, 2020 11:29 PM

Jun 2020
LMFAO at koko at the start and nana asking her to "perform" followed by koko headlocking and choking her to the ground LOOOOL

funny as hell but i think that's the problem with golden time and why i'm not necessarily rushing to complete it. it's kinda all over the place brewing with drama and weird ghost banri and then neglecting all of that sometimes and having out-of-place humour errrr so inconsistent lol

this episode was cute tho his ex-classmates are really nice!

and nooooo i will miss okachan's long hair

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Feb 16, 2021 9:29 AM

Aug 2010
AlexanderHD said:
Did anyone else notice the Domino's pizza though

Yes, I noticed that too LOL.

Anyways, this episode was nice. Haha, Banri was such a simp.

Dec 30, 2021 1:10 PM
May 2020
its pretty clear to see that banri's class was goated. lil sad that his mirror is broken now
Nov 18, 2022 10:36 PM

Aug 2020
this confirms that ghost banri really was just a pathetic piece of shit

fuck ghost banri, all my homies hate ghost banri.

it is really REALLY nice to see banri go so far tho. Honestly pretty likeable as he is right now.
Aug 7, 2023 2:57 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
If I ever get hit by a bike off a bridge and lose all my memories, I want a welcome back as warm as Banri's old class gave him. It actually warmed my heart, especially how they used dodgeball as an excuse to wear something with everyone's names on them. I'm crying inside. These episodes usually start out all light-hearted and such, but get pretty deep towards the end. I love it.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Aug 21, 2023 6:10 AM

Feb 2019
At least we got some more Linda x Banri scenes. Been missing them.
Sep 20, 2023 6:12 PM

Nov 2017
The high school reunion was barforama. Nobody is that nice in real life, why would you have a reunion after only a few years? I can't believe people do this, it's got to be a foreign thing. But maybe high school isn't a nightmare in other countries. Everything is basically The Breakfast Club in America.

I get that it's a plot device but this would never happen. Also Banri is cursed, sorry Banri.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

890 by daviddark27 »»
Apr 18, 5:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

244 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.