Forum Settings
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 5, 2014 5:29 AM

Jun 2013
I hope at some point Tatsuya gets over the emotion thing, and actually shows interest in the other sex. Mayumi is my favorite, but the American or his cousin would be fine as well. Honoka just does not have the presence to go with him, and the author does not have the guts to go the incest route. I guess Erika could also be a possibility but I still cant tell if she is not supposed to be paired with Leo.

And if Tatsuya went with Mayumi, I would be fine with Miyuki and Masaki.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 14, 2014 2:47 AM

Jan 2014
hehe, well Tatsuya x Mayumi is nice, but yes the main obstacle for this would be Tatsuya's lack of emotion.

CORRECTION: that is secondary. the MAIN obstacle would be Miyuki, hahaha :P

-----------------------
Well most likely Saegusa Mayumi will end up with Juumonji Katsuto though.
(Mayumi x Hattori is nice too :D)
"Though we strike at you from the shadows, do NOT think that we lack the courage to stand in the light." - Zeratul
Feb 14, 2014 11:49 PM

Jun 2013
well both me and friend both think Tatsuya should have been with Mari but she is obviously taken.

Not sure how I feel about him with Lina.
Feb 16, 2014 2:39 AM

Jan 2014
hahaha. Mari is head over heels with Naotsugu
which makes Erika really angry

Well, Lina might be a good candidate, since both siblings seem to acknowledge her strength. Though the main problem lies in the fact that she's from USNA, and a strategic-class magician on top of that, so i doubt that USNA will let go of her (Well unless ofcourse our author found a way :D)

But, if Tatsuya will be a member of the Yotsuba main family in the future (high chance if Miyuki succeeds Maya), then Tatsuya x Mayumi might happen.

Personally, i cant think of a heroine good for Tatsuya... well i think that's fun for now since Miyuki vs Honoka moments are interesting :D
"Though we strike at you from the shadows, do NOT think that we lack the courage to stand in the light." - Zeratul
Feb 16, 2014 6:17 PM

Jun 2013
Ah but technically Lina is a branch member of one of the ten families as well.

Also I think the goal of the author is to get to the point where Magicians are not treated as tools, both Tatsuya to the Yotsuba, and Magicians to the world. It comes up pretty often.

The only issue with Mayumi is she is a Saeguesa. I mean Jumonji saw Tatsuya and flat out said with what he saw he was worthy to marry into one of the families. So it seems clear other than the Yotsuba, the other ten families would probably hold him in high regard. The only issue with the Saeguesa is the whole deal between Maya and Koichii.
Feb 20, 2014 4:50 PM

Jul 2012
I'd love for there to be a Miyuki-Tatsuya end to all this, even though it probably won't happen.

After that, though, I'd rank Lina higher than Mayumi. Mayumi is one of my favorite characters, but Tatsuya almost seemed to "feel" empathy or sympathy for Lina

I might have been reading too much into it, but it seemed he was closer to expressing "emotions/feelings" with her than he ever was with anyone besides Miyuki. She seems more like a kindred spirit than any other girl in the series.

I don't rank Honoka at all... does Tatsuya even like puppies?
"Let's make a miracle happen using the power of friendship."
"If that was all it took, there'd be no need for training arcs!"

"Normal rabbits don't carry guns!"
Feb 20, 2014 10:17 PM

Jun 2013
mg021 said:
I'd love for there to be a Miyuki-Tatsuya end to all this, even though it probably won't happen.

After that, though, I'd rank Lina higher than Mayumi. Mayumi is one of my favorite characters, but Tatsuya almost seemed to "feel" empathy or sympathy for Lina

I might have been reading too much into it, but it seemed he was closer to expressing "emotions/feelings" with her than he ever was with anyone besides Miyuki. She seems more like a kindred spirit than any other girl in the series.

I don't rank Honoka at all... does Tatsuya even like puppies?

If you read the novels closely it was not Lina but Tatsuya. He is starting to slowly "regain" or "acquire" emotions. There are other instances for other characters where he feels emotions he shouldn't.

I'm on 12 and as of right now these are potential possibilities:

Mayumi
Miyuki
Honoka
Erika
Shizuka
Lina
Ayako
Saesaga Twins
Minami

I am starting to waver on whether or not Miyuki is possible. At first I thought no, but she had that one internal monologue where she said that she would eventually be forced to marry, but she would never let anyone touch her, no man, her body and mind and soul were only for Tatsuya. I think she is so far gone, I can't she her going with anyone other then Tatsuya.

I have Mayumi/Lina as my top 2 possibilities, although Lina depends on if she is brought back relatively shortly. Right now she is in another country, but if the other somehow pops her back into the novels within a few volumes I might say maybe. Mayumi remains the most likely.

I have Erika next. She has never outright persued him, but its clear the stuff with Leo is not romance and more of a red herring by the author. Unlike Mihiko and Mizuki who have shown something between them, they have shown nothing.

Minami whose introduced in 8 but appears in 12 is a really interesting possiblity given how her relationship with the Yotsuba is almost the same as Tatsuya's relationship with the clan, and given how her Aunt was maybe the only other person besides Miyuki who he showed genuine emotion towards.

The rest of those I have listed have been at least hinted to liking Tatsuya, but as of this moment nothing has really happened, or like with Honoka I don't see it happening.

Then again if the author wanted to cement himself as a god he would go with Tatsuya x Miyuki x Mayumi x Erika x Lina x everyone else on the list. Hey despite no true harem ending since Tenchi, the number of series leaning towards a real harem ending are growing including TLR, DxD, and a few others. So why not in a world where magic is real, can you not have a little polygamy.
Feb 25, 2014 11:25 PM

Jun 2013
Erika honestly is not a bad choice. Plus her mom is/was a Rozen. Seeing Tatsuya give FLT the middle finger and join Rozen would be side slapping hilarious.
Apr 15, 2014 12:15 PM

Sep 2008
slasher12 said:
. But, if Tatsuya will be a member of the Yotsuba main family in the future (high chance if Miyuki succeeds Maya), then Tatsuya x Mayumi might happen.

not a high chance, its a fact. Miyuki goal is as clear as the sun in the sky on a summer day.

krownklown said:
Ah but technically Lina is a branch member of one of the ten families as well.

Also I think the goal of the author is to get to the point where Magicians are not treated as tools, both Tatsuya to the Yotsuba, and Magicians to the world. It comes up pretty often.

The only issue with Mayumi is she is a Saeguesa. I mean Jumonji saw Tatsuya and flat out said with what he saw he was worthy to marry into one of the families. So it seems clear other than the Yotsuba, the other ten families would probably hold him in high regard. The only issue with the Saeguesa is the whole deal between Maya and Koichii.

this is actually very plausible, since there's a current plot by kudou family and saeguesa family to reduce the yotsuba power.
Since elder kudou and koichii both know about tatsuya, him being a badass strategic magician , one way to reduce their power is to match tatsuya with mayumi to separate tatsuya from the yotsuba main family.
All through miyuki will blow a fuse and freeze half of japan to death. rofl :))
Apr 15, 2014 6:19 PM

Jun 2013
Haha, coming of the next ice age.
Apr 15, 2014 6:20 PM

Jan 2013
2 episodes and the needless shipping already starts.

Why don't we get to know more about the MC than just his fucking name before we marry him off to side characters?
Apr 16, 2014 12:23 AM

Sep 2008
SolviteSekai said:

Why don't we get to know more about the MC than just his fucking name before we marry him off to side characters?

yeah about that, didn't want to spoil anything. I`m talking after reading the LN and even after that there's still no clear indication of what will happen to many possible routes at the moment.

But wouldn't be nice tatsuya will marry mayumi.

ROFL
Apr 16, 2014 1:56 AM

Jun 2013
SolviteSekai said:

Dude I made this thread well before the anime began, and its a given that its basically a light novel discussion. Hell, its even in the manga section, not the anime, so I dont know why you are bringing the anime up. Maybe you can read the comments in a thread before making some point. Even if this was based on the anime, you knew what this topic was going to entail by the title, so no need to be douche and come into this topic just to say you don't care for shipping.

@nomad, Mayumi would make sense as it would kind of bring together full circle that Maya was supposed to marry Mayumi's dad, but we shall see
Apr 16, 2014 11:02 AM
The Destroyer.
Feb 2013
Really, there is no need for Tatsuya to end up with anyone, plus it's pretty much impossible from his side.
Apr 18, 2014 1:57 AM

Jun 2013
Snow_Queen said:
Really, there is no need for Tatsuya to end up with anyone, plus it's pretty much impossible from his side.

How exactly is impossible for him? And why shouldn't he end up with someone?

And to cut you off on the first question, yes, Tatsuya can get physically aroused, he states as much relatively early on when he says Family love for his sister is the only "strong" emotion he had left, but he can get aroused, ie have kids through intercourse. LN 13 once again confirms according to spoilers.
Apr 18, 2014 3:04 AM

Sep 2008
krownklown said:
Snow_Queen said:

How exactly is impossible for him? And why shouldn't he end up with someone?

And to cut you off on the first question, yes, Tatsuya can get physically aroused, he states as much relatively early on when he says Family love for his sister is the only "strong" emotion he had left, but he can get aroused, ie have kids through intercourse. LN 13 once again confirms according to spoilers.

Exactly, he just only said he can`t love a woman the way a woman expects, you know the affection, the lovy dovy stuff that comes with love, but that doesn`t means his gonna be a terrible husband or father.
Besides love in mahouka its not the primary reason for marriage, magical power and good genes overshadow love by a long margin especially in the Ten Master Clans and the hundred families.
Jun 2, 2014 1:43 PM

Feb 2012
I hope its also Mayumi! But I have a weird feeling somehow in someway Tatsuya and Miyuki aren't actually blood related (even though it is said a million times that they are the author will just pull one on us).

But I also agree his emotions are gradually growing, and if so I prefer Mayumi, and if not her Erika. Also the whole arranged marrage between Tatsuya and Mayumi is a strong possibility.
Jun 6, 2014 4:48 PM

Jun 2013
thebox11 said:
I hope its also Mayumi! But I have a weird feeling somehow in someway Tatsuya and Miyuki aren't actually blood related (even though it is said a million times that they are the author will just pull one on us).

But I also agree his emotions are gradually growing, and if so I prefer Mayumi, and if not her Erika. Also the whole arranged marrage between Tatsuya and Mayumi is a strong possibility.

They are blood related, they share genetic features, they share genetic traits of their bloodline, and him being non blood related would have made it easier for the family to treat him like garbage, so what would be the point in claiming they are siblings. Oh and the mother stated as such both are here kids, she has been around them since birth, etc.

I mean the only 2 possibilities I see of throwing in a wrench are these
1. One of the kids actually is the child of the aunt, and her not being able to have kids was a coverup
2. One of the kids is blood related clone, but a clone, given the Yotsuba family nature this could be possible;
but at the end of the day I think they are siblings. Besides I think if this author wants to, he would do incest. I don't know why this is always so taboo, but there are plenty of incest works, and given the screwed up nature of the world, incest would be a relatively minor issue.
Jun 9, 2014 9:30 PM

Mar 2014
Tatsuya x Mayumi All The Way!!
"Did you really think I wouldn’t cheat just because I was already winning?" - Dread Emperor Terribilis II

"I chose glory and success. The box did not contain what was written on the lid." - Sand dan Glokta
Jun 19, 2014 4:47 PM
Jul 2013
I definitely wouldn't mind a Tatsuya x Mayumi ship. But I've just started volume 12 and I really wouldn't mind Tatsuya x Honoka either. I mean, Honoka has put in WORK lol. Mayumi has just been teasing Tatsuya (which I'm pretty sure means she's affectionate of him), and Miyuki, well, I don't think I need any reasoning for her since I think it's pretty obvious haha.
Jun 20, 2014 2:07 AM

Jun 2013
K1ngOfHeroes said:
I definitely wouldn't mind a Tatsuya x Mayumi ship. But I've just started volume 12 and I really wouldn't mind Tatsuya x Honoka either. I mean, Honoka has put in WORK lol. Mayumi has just been teasing Tatsuya (which I'm pretty sure means she's affectionate of him), and Miyuki, well, I don't think I need any reasoning for her since I think it's pretty obvious haha.

But Honoka does fit with him. He already has a bland personality so he needs someone with the opposite to balance out, like Mayumi or Angeline or Erika, and plus he needs someone equally high spec as well. Once again Angeline and Mayumi are both related to the ten families and Angeline is a war mage, and Erika is part of the 100 families.
Jun 22, 2014 10:06 AM

Nov 2013
For me, It would be hands down without a second thought; Tatsuya x Miyuki. But I don't mind Tatsuya x Mayumi the only catch is, as long as Miyuki doesn't get forced into marrying someone like Masaki (God I hate him) then I'm fine.
To hunger, but not gluttonous. To arouse, but not lustful. To tire, but not slothful.
Jun 29, 2014 10:56 PM
Jan 2014
I just want Mayumi and Tatsuya to bud and make lots of babies :)
Jul 2, 2014 6:58 AM

Mar 2014
Kadouzeki said:
I just want Mayumi and Tatsuya to bud and make lots of babies :)

lol
"Did you really think I wouldn’t cheat just because I was already winning?" - Dread Emperor Terribilis II

"I chose glory and success. The box did not contain what was written on the lid." - Sand dan Glokta
Jul 30, 2014 3:24 PM

Jan 2009
K1ngOfHeroes said:
To be fair Tatsuya likes to tease Mayumi too, I rememeber back when they were in school and Tatsuya told her if she invited him to a hotel he would take her offer.

I think its in Volume 6
mattx017Jul 30, 2014 3:36 PM
Jul 30, 2014 3:26 PM

Feb 2013
Yes, I actually like that idea. But we'll have to wait if we want Tatsuya to develop some emotions because he's exactly like a robot, or an inanimate object.

Aug 6, 2014 4:29 AM

Nov 2012
well,that is not bad BUT the whole matter about Saegusa and Yotsuba..i doubt about it
i support Tatsuya x Honoka tho
i don't support incest. maybe Miyuki will do something like not married while become the next head of Yotsuba
gissellebatista said:
Yes, I actually like that idea. But we'll have to wait if we want Tatsuya to develop some emotions because he's exactly like a robot, or an inanimate object.

well,i think he already develop some emotions,mentioned on Visitor arc
[spoiler]mentioned while Tatsuya and Miyuki chatting in their home(i think?)
about how he feels after knowing Angie Sirius and Tatsuya mentioned something about friend.
yakooAug 6, 2014 4:33 AM
Aug 13, 2014 1:39 PM
Feb 2013
To be honest i really think they'll end up together. If you've read the light novel then you will know that Tatsuya always has romantic comedies with her but with Miyuki it's always one sided attraction and then after seeing her act weird tatsuya just worries about his sister strange behavior lol. I think the author made his intentions clear enough with Mayuki. this may be a spoiler so don't read it less you read the light novel but the saugasa family and yotsuba family were going to combine once in the past through tatsuya aunt and miyumi father so they could had end up like cousins but sadly they never got married. I think the author will make it so Tatsuya will be the head of yotsuba and combine it with saugusa clan which would require marriage lol. Since they both are like in the brink of war and are fighting each other.
but yeah I'd prefer anyone but Honoka and Miyuki. I kinda prefer the cousin since she's had a crush on Tatsuya since they were kids lol and she's so freaking awesome or heck maybe that blond girl Siurus whose the same as tatsuya (being a goverment agent) and can almost evenly match. i really think tatsuya could had pwn her if he was allowed to reveal his secret moves since there strategic class
AnimeDaoist7Aug 13, 2014 1:45 PM
Aug 19, 2014 12:34 PM

May 2014
Well I will drop my opinion too (although I haven't finished reading yet).

So far the most obvious choices are Mayumi and Myuiki. I doubt that series will end up with incest type ending, but Tatsuya ending with someone else than Myuki is not that big option too. If that happened entire world would be frozen in ice.
Myuki marrying someone else is out of question too. If that happened she would be sad and hurt and we all know what Tatsuya does to people who hurt her.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 6, 2014 1:41 PM

May 2013
Somehow I got this feeling that the manga will end with Ichijou x Mayuki and Tatsuya x Mayumi.
Nov 21, 2014 4:11 AM

Jan 2014
Interesting :), I love Mayumi X Tatsuya too.
Pls no with Lelouch type ending XD
But if the Ending have same style like Strike The Blood.... :D iykwim
Nov 21, 2014 10:44 AM

Jul 2010
BeatStriker said:
Somehow I got this feeling that the manga will end with Ichijou x Mayuki and Tatsuya x Mayumi.

I have this feeling as well. Masaki isn't really a bad match for Miyuki either. Despite his bloody past he acts awkward and shy around Miyuki which is very amusing to see. And Tatsuya has no issue with Masaki having feelings for his sister as well.

I'm all for Tatsuya x Mayumi. Their personalities balance each other out. I never understood why the LN keeps shoving down our throats that Miyuki is more beautiful that Mayumi when it's the revese imho. Mayumi has more class than Miyuki hands down :/

Jan 3, 2015 7:54 PM

Nov 2013
I honestly hope it would be Tatsuya x Miyuki or no one at all for him, e.g. dies at the end of the series or something. Why? Because this is a fictional universe and there's no reason why we shouldn't have a bit of bro x sis taboo. All the shipping is ridiculous in the first place considering that anime/manga is not real. But anyway the siblings have just way too big of a bond to have it shatter by other parties. Since it's fantasy let me fantasize more like this lol. Or they don't need to end up with anyone and just stay together without getting intimate lol.
Jan 11, 2015 5:22 AM
Oct 2011
Namikaze_Naruto said:

I never understood why the LN keeps shoving down our throats that Miyuki is more beautiful that Mayumi when it's the revese imho. Mayumi has more class than Miyuki hands down :/

read summer arc mayumi herself says that miyuki is more beautiful than her.

After reading till vol 14 chapter 1 pages 31/60(including the spoilers before it was translated) the females interested in him(tatsuya) are

Miyuki
Honoka
Mayumi
these are the confirmed the unconfirmed would be Erika and ayako as they might have character development that may reveal how they feel about tasuya truly.
AbysmalHeartJan 11, 2015 5:31 AM
Jan 30, 2015 6:06 AM

Dec 2014
Vibius said:
Eh, I'd rather see Tatsuya x Erika because Erika is my favorite female in the series.

Oh yeah!!! Hoping for the Chiba Erika route/end 😄
Feb 17, 2015 12:09 PM
Feb 2015
AbysmalHeart said:
Namikaze_Naruto said:

I never understood why the LN keeps shoving down our throats that Miyuki is more beautiful that Mayumi when it's the revese imho. Mayumi has more class than Miyuki hands down :/

After reading till vol 14 chapter 1 pages 31/60(including the spoilers before it was translated) the females interested in him(tatsuya) are

Miyuki
Honoka
Mayumi
these are the confirmed the unconfirmed would be Erika and ayako as they might have character development that may reveal how they feel about tasuya truly.

Actually, it was confirmed back in volume 10, chapter 8, that Erika was foolishly waiting for Tatsuya to make the first move. It ends with Erika resolving to be more assertive in her pursuit of Tatsuya. So, she doesn't give up like Mibu.

Feb 17, 2015 12:48 PM

Dec 2014
True_Sheol said:
AbysmalHeart said:

Miyuki
Honoka
Mayumi

Actually, it was confirmed back in volume 10, chapter 8, that Erika was foolishly waiting for Tatsuya to make the first move. It ends with Erika resolving to be more assertive in her pursuit of Tatsuya. So, she doesn't give up like Mibu.

I'm an Erika x Tatsuya shipper, but at the moment, erika is still holding back, it's also on volume 10 after her brother naotsugu asked her to avoid tatsuya..

***********notice that last part... 😢😥😰 i wish she would not give up like mibu sayaka.
testamentKAISERFeb 17, 2015 9:05 PM
Feb 17, 2015 9:16 PM

Dec 2014
ritokuroyuuki said:
Interesting :), I love Mayumi X Tatsuya too.
Pls no with Lelouch type ending XD
But if the Ending have same style like Strike The Blood.... :D iykwim

Hehe, tatsuya becoming the sperminator. 😁

I hope in the end of Mahouka, that it will be stated that Tatsuya is currently living happily with his "crimson haired" wife and children. *hint hint hint* 😄😆😃😀😊😉
Jul 29, 2015 8:48 AM
Jul 2015
Sorry but I ship Tatsuya X Miyuki all the WAY! I don't like Saegusa Mayumi
Mar 27, 2016 12:02 AM

Mar 2015
*BUMP* Can anyone tell me the current status ? I am reading volume 9 right now but I want to know who Tatsuya is most likely with in the latest volume!
Mar 27, 2016 2:51 AM
Jul 2018
VaroOP said:
*BUMP* Can anyone tell me the current status ? I am reading volume 9 right now but I want to know who Tatsuya is most likely with in the latest volume!

How abt miyuki? Heard there is an engagement thing going on.
Mar 27, 2016 3:49 AM

Mar 2015
xaos12 said:
VaroOP said:

Woah! Tatsuya and Miyuki engaged ? What became of Mayumi ? Tatsuya actually agreed to marry Miyuki in the future ? xO XO
Mar 27, 2016 4:41 AM

May 2014
VaroOP said:
xaos12 said:

Woah! Tatsuya and Miyuki engaged ? What became of Mayumi ? Tatsuya actually agreed to marry Miyuki in the future ? xO XO
Personally I believe that romance in the story was once very well described as "shipper's tragedy"
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 2016 4:44 AM

Jan 2016
With all three starting with 'm' i am really confused .

may be if miyuki is brainwashed with topics like these
https://eccentricscientist.wordpress.com/2007/04/12/why-shouldnt-you-marry-your-sister/
everything will be fine
Mar 27, 2016 10:59 AM

Mar 2015
Sparteh said:
VaroOP said:

Personally I believe that romance in the story was once very well described as "shipper's tragedy"

Thanks for the info bro. Now I can read the whole Novel knowing that my ship sinks.
Mar 27, 2016 11:20 AM

May 2014
VaroOP said:
Sparteh said:

Thanks for the info bro. Now I can read the whole Novel knowing that my ship sinks.

The way I see it. Every ship sinks
Mar 27, 2016 5:56 PM
Jan 2015
VaroOP said:
Sparteh said:

Your ship hasn't sank, as Tatsuya can still only see's Miyuki as his little sister and not as another woman. The only reason he hasn't rejected the engagement is to make Miyuki happy and the engagement is beneficial to him as of right now.

Tbh he also let Mayumi snuggle up with him as they shared a umbrella as he was escorting her back to her car after a meeting. You would think he would politely tell her not to do so, since he's engaged, right? Well that didn't happen lol.
-MahesvaraMar 27, 2016 6:02 PM
My Queens

Mar 27, 2016 6:16 PM

Mar 2015
-Mahesvara said:
VaroOP said:

Your ship hasn't sank, as Tatsuya can still only see's Miyuki as his little sister and not as another woman. The only reason he hasn't rejected the engagement is to make Miyuki happy and the engagement is beneficial to him as of right now.

Tbh he also let Mayumi snuggle up with him as they shared a umbrella as he was escorting her back to her car after a meeting. You would think he would politely tell her not to do so, since he's engaged, right? Well that didn't happen lol.

Looking good but with Maya and Miyuki both going for Tatsuya X Miyuki, I don't think Mayumi stands a chance anymore. I hate feeling disappointed and that is why I will read the rest believing that Tatsuya X Mayumi will never happen.
Mar 27, 2016 6:46 PM
Jan 2015
VaroOP said:
-Mahesvara said:

Looking good but with Maya and Miyuki both going for Tatsuya X Miyuki, I don't think Mayumi stands a chance anymore. I hate feeling disappointed and that is why I will read the rest believing that Tatsuya X Mayumi will never happen.
The engagement is more of a plot device if anything and its been intoduced way to early in the story for it to be an actual endgame senario. If they do end up together, I'll bet it won't be from Maya's plan.
Anyways, before any of this can happen, Tatsuya needs the ability to be able to fall in love, which is something he still lacks.
My Queens

Mar 28, 2016 1:17 PM

Mar 2015
-Mahesvara said:
VaroOP said:

The engagement is more of a plot device if anything and its been intoduced way to early in the story for it to be an actual endgame senario. If they do end up together, I'll bet it won't be from Maya's plan.
Anyways, before any of this can happen, Tatsuya needs the ability to be able to fall in love, which is something he still lacks.

I am now used to being pessimistic about my own OTP. That way you don't feel much disappointed when the story doesn't turn out the way you wanted it to. Still, knowing that Kouichi wants Mayumi to marry Tatsuya is definitely interesting considering the past Kouichi and Maya have. Gotta binge read ! xD
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Volume 32 Discussion

Syureria - Oct 12, 2020

19 by StarZone1 »»
Aug 2, 2023 9:52 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Volume 24 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Sep 21, 2018

2 by StarZone1 »»
Jul 22, 2023 10:22 PM

» English translations

dadroo - Jan 26, 2023

2 by dadroo »»
Jan 26, 2023 2:36 AM

» [spoiler] Shiba Tatsuya & Miyuki

Syureria - Aug 25, 2020

16 by zensh »»
Jul 11, 2022 10:52 AM

» Mahouka Koukou no Retoussei Volume 16 Discussion/Spoilers *major spoilers*

Lolcats1997 - Jul 13, 2015

17 by zensh »»
Jul 11, 2022 10:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.