Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2014 10:16 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow, that ending...

The pain isn't just increasing but about to hit big time if that lands.
Feb 1, 2014 4:44 PM

Sep 2011
Stupid kid running off with the mom's letters and making them both fall, I hope the letters will still be readable because I think they will help her.
Feb 1, 2014 9:32 PM

Jun 2010
Somehow I'm feeling annoyed with Maria's actions or err, her personality now. Maybe it's just that I miss her snarky remarks? :( I know after all that turn of events that she lost her voice but I kinda miss the old her now.

Back to the chapter, I'm really suprised about how John turned out to be and I wanna know what really happened between Maria's parents :/

Gosh, that ending's a major cliffhanger. I'm betting we'll see the hospital again.
Feb 2, 2014 4:34 AM
Aug 2013
OH THE TENSION!!!!
TOO MUCH PLOT IN BOTH CHAPTERS!
I just read it and my head is still spinning, this manga is amazing, I hope everything is okay and both Meguro and Maria to continue making music together
....I also don't want her to drown and thoes notes too!
I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!
Feb 2, 2014 6:48 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Oh wow, drama one after another :/ I still like this manga but I would rather it be less "soap-opera-ish" as Blacklightcore said. Well, this was a tension filled chapter. Too much hurt everywhere, it's not just Maria, but Meguru's hand...will he be okay? Actually, the most important question is will Maria will be okay after that fall.
Feb 4, 2014 12:44 AM
Dec 2013
How about her father.
I think Maria has a right to hate him. Those stupid kids don't know anything. I'm a christian too, so I know about forgiveness, but in real life, abusers almost never stop abusing. If this "John" has really changed in this manga, its unrealistic. I still won't like him, no matter how much he tries to "repent" he can't undo what he did. Of course I'm glad Maria was born though.

And I don't like the soap opera direction this manga is going towards. I want maria to get her voice back to make her snarky comments and meguro to heal his hand already! this manga has been going down ever since the anna ark =_=
May 26, 2019 6:41 PM

May 2013
I agree with iBananaMonkey. This manga went in the direction of a soap opera. This reception arc is bullsh*t. He is a violent man and from the way it seems to be turning into a joke with her going to hit him and him dodging over and over just makes it more disgusting. It's truly repugnant.
Aug 10, 2020 8:51 AM
Apr 2018
Lol, Mr. JOHN, who is also supposed to be MARIA's father, dodged all her attacks.
"I apologize. I would rather not get hit."
I'm sorry. DODGE It's not on Purpose. DODGE It's a natural reflex.
Feb 1, 2021 9:52 PM

Feb 2016
buunny said:
I agree with iBananaMonkey. This manga went in the direction of a soap opera. This reception arc is bullsh*t. He is a violent man and from the way it seems to be turning into a joke with her going to hit him and him dodging over and over just makes it more disgusting. It's truly repugnant.

Yeah, making a brutal child rapist out to be some "tall, dark & handsome" quasi-superhero with a heart of gold is more than a little fucking gross; in fact, this plot twist completely destroyed the story for me, and I ended up only finishing it for completion's sake. To have such potential wasted... boo.
Mar 19, 2021 4:17 AM

May 2013
simplydru said:
buunny said:

Yeah, making a brutal child rapist out to be some "tall, dark & handsome" quasi-superhero with a heart of gold is more than a little fucking gross; in fact, this plot twist completely destroyed the story for me, and I ended up only finishing it for completion's sake. To have such potential wasted... boo.

I literally only finished it for finishing it sake, too. And I agree 100% with what you said. Usually when something is crappy and gross like this, I forget it, but this is forever seared into my memory.

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - May 2, 2022

0 by Ayako_Rose »»
May 2, 2022 5:52 PM

Poll: » Akuma to Love Song Chapter 66 Discussion

inzaratha - Apr 14, 2013

6 by lov3lymj »»
Oct 22, 2021 5:35 PM

Poll: » Akuma to Love Song Chapter 52 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Jul 5, 2011

13 by Noir_Alchemist »»
Jun 20, 2021 9:50 PM

Poll: » Akuma to Love Song Chapter 91 Discussion

zheren - Mar 24, 2012

3 by Doutei-kun »»
Aug 10, 2020 11:28 AM

Poll: » Akuma to Love Song Chapter 88 Discussion

aku27 - Nov 8, 2016

5 by Doutei-kun »»
Aug 10, 2020 11:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.