Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2014 12:19 AM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh wow, that twist in the end, I feel so sorry for her having her heart deceived like that. She did make the right choices though, if only she knew her first love was still alive.
Feb 20, 2015 4:04 PM

Dec 2014
I figured he'd be alive when they said it's an institute for injured war veterans but still, it's so tragic. Maybe the fiancé made his mother lie to Lydia in order to spare her from the burden of having to take care of him for the rest of her life. He really loved her, that's why he wanted her to live happily, which she did, actually.

I like how this story is connected to the first one though.
Apr 18, 2015 4:46 AM

Jan 2011
Not as much drama after the reunion as I was expecting.
May 29, 2015 2:33 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
I was pretty sure that Theo would still be alive, and he was. I like how there was no drama during the reunion, nor any real feeling of regret or remorse...just the feeling of understanding Theo's decision. After all, Lydia did feel relieved after she found out that Theo "died." Although she probably still loved Theo, she knew deep inside that she didn't have what it takes to take care of Theo for the rest of her life. In the end, she found her own happiness and Theo was still alive. It was a simple story but I found myself crying at the end.
Aug 7, 2015 8:12 AM

Jan 2014
Nice story..
Aug 6, 2017 7:55 AM

Dec 2015
This one was good.
Sep 9, 2017 5:33 AM

May 2013
This one was amazing. I gasped out loud. I think their reunion was very sad, but realistic. She loved him, but did not have the strength to support him and he left her because he was afraid she would leave him, a difficult situation that couldn't have turned out well. And then years later they meet when they have become completely different people and can't turn back time and it's a little bitter and a little sweet. They've just established two separate lives.
Mar 15, 2020 9:09 AM

Jan 2017
wow,,thats the type of story i Love :')
Jul 13, 2020 3:52 AM

Dec 2013
Oh man, so Lydia is Regulus' grandma? And that's really heartbreaking. I feel a bit sad but Lydia seemed to take care of her family very well. Theo's intention is to let Lydia move on and be happy. I really like this bittersweet chapter.

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Jun 29, 2023 8:57 PM

May 2018
This story made me angry, sad, and happy.  Angry at Theo and Helena for lying to Lydia, but sad at the same time because of the reasons why they did it.  Happy because Lydia was able to find love with a very kind and gentle man and live a long and happy life.

So, Regulus's grandfather was the researcher of the red flowers with the scent that drove some of the boys mad at summer camp?  I hope the remaining stories continue to overlap.

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aka no Sekai Chapter 1 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Nov 6, 2013

6 by Ittan_Momen »»
Jun 29, 2023 10:35 AM

Poll: » Aka no Sekai Chapter 4 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Dec 24, 2014

7 by _kukiyomenai »»
Jul 15, 2020 3:38 AM

Poll: » Aka no Sekai Chapter 3 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Dec 24, 2014

5 by _kukiyomenai »»
Jul 13, 2020 3:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.