Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 2009 11:43 AM

Aug 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What a weirdly paced episode. One minute we're building up to a clash with Ryuuko and Taito, the next minute the big guy bites it, then Tonrou and Taito punch each other, then Tonrou kills a lot of people out of nowhere.

I especially don't like the cliche "I'll kill everyone" development. He's much better having the same goals as Taito, yet different means.
Mar 25, 2009 4:28 PM

Apr 2008
It really did have weird pacing!

So they're trying to get the Emperor to safety and Teito is wasting time, having fun fighting Ryouko? -_- Laila-chan let me join your club!

But considering the crater, I finally get why they try and stop Hagun/Tonrou clashing, but Tieto just sat on that rock after was bizarre.

As soon as he turned up knew that was it for Kouchou, but I didn't expect a massacre from Keirou either and, from the preview, he's going to fuse with Shimei? D;

Ryokou being slapped around in the preview made me smile.. yes I'm horrible, but don't need to hold any grudges now, and feelings that he might bite the dust are out the window! Same can't be said for some of the other characters though...
Mar 25, 2009 5:25 PM

Nov 2007
the pacing was weird indeed. but i like the destroy all bc i was thinking up till now taht he wanted to be a dictator and if people needed to be sacrificed he had no problem. but then he went crazy and started to kill women and children. so i liked that development.

May 6, 2009 12:27 PM

Jul 2008
i hope you guys know that the other 3 episode are out there subbed, they are hard to find but they are there. I just wanted to say that this show has one of the best endings (i couldnt understand shit on the last episode, cuz it was raw, but it was pure greatness despite that fact)
May 6, 2009 12:37 PM

Aug 2008
Thanks. Somehow I missed it on Tokyotosho.com....but I didn't see animebreaker's release of the finale on either Tokyo or their website. Where did you find it?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jyuushin Enbu - Hero Tales Episode 4 Discussion

hot - Nov 4, 2007

7 by wildhood »»
Dec 14, 2022 2:31 AM

Poll: » Jyuushin Enbu - Hero Tales Episode 21 Discussion

DeathfireD - Mar 8, 2009

4 by CountZeroOr »»
Sep 1, 2016 10:04 AM

Poll: » Jyuushin Enbu - Hero Tales Episode 13 Discussion

cyruz - Mar 29, 2008

5 by CountZeroOr »»
Jul 28, 2016 3:29 PM

Poll: » Jyuushin Enbu - Hero Tales Episode 7 Discussion

Lambo - Jan 4, 2008

4 by sr467 »»
Mar 25, 2016 8:32 AM

Poll: » Jyuushin Enbu - Hero Tales Episode 3 Discussion

legos - Nov 3, 2007

7 by Madara22 »»
Dec 30, 2015 4:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.