Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 5, 2014 2:21 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Jin vs Ragna huh? I kinda saw this coming. The anime did a shitty job executing that so I hope the manga will do it right. So far I'm not so sure though. Ragna on the other hand seems to have a dark past along with Noel so I wonder if this manga will explore even more of that.
Jan 5, 2014 2:24 PM
Mar 2012
"Lacking lady" lol, that Tao. I should insert Noel's signature quote "Hands off the panda!" for this situation~

Stark700 said:
The anime did a shitty job executing that so I hope the manga will do it right. So far I'm not so sure though. Ragna on the other hand seems to have a dark past along with Noel so I wonder if this manga will explore even more of that.

The game has many different routes and end, it depends on what the manga is aiming for so it might be different from the anime adaption which kinda is already
Jul 29, 2017 12:43 PM
Jul 2017
What blondlady talking about. Tao loves lackinglady ang goodguy, tao loves good guy, cause goodguy gave tao food and tao loves food too

More topics from this board

Poll: » BlazBlue Chapter 3 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Jan 5, 2014

0 by -Karoshi- »»
Jan 5, 2014 2:17 PM

Poll: » BlazBlue Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2014

1 by -Karoshi- »»
Jan 5, 2014 2:16 PM

Poll: » BlazBlue Chapter 1 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Jan 5, 2014

0 by -Karoshi- »»
Jan 5, 2014 2:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.