Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Genshiken
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 13, 2022 11:14 PM

Jan 2020
This degree of social anxiety is exhausting. Just pick a pair of pants my dude.

I always wondered about these conveyer belt sushi places. Seem cool.

Ah, Katamari, my old nemesis. What a brutal mistress it was.

Overall, pretty interesting episode. And, so far, even though I don't have a particularly strong grasp on the first season, I don't feel lost.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Jun 29, 2023 11:18 PM

Jun 2021
Thanks to watching many manga and anime and analizing the characters style i think more of my outfit when i change my clothes, this anime really makes a realistic and relatable representation of an average otaku i love it <333
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
Oct 30, 2023 4:34 PM

Dec 2019
Lowkey a painful episode. I feel like Madarame has realized the only thing he needs to bag Saki, is essentially Kousaka's looks, hence why Madarame all the sudden tries to change for the better. Madarame should've done more to strengthen his dynamic with Saki, unfortunately it gets too late and Kousaka arrives. Very relatable tbh as if you've wasted your one-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Genshiken OVA Episode 3 Discussion

mild_even - Jun 15, 2007

43 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Aug 7, 2023 8:43 AM

» Genshiken OVA Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xinil - Jan 15, 2007

65 by Adriannitro »»
Jun 28, 2023 11:31 PM

» When episode 1

Adriannitro - Jun 28, 2023

0 by Adriannitro »»
Jun 28, 2023 11:30 PM

» Saki's Hair

usama7660 - May 5, 2009

6 by bizarf »»
Sep 19, 2015 8:00 AM

» Genshiken TV 2

Kayrhandros - Apr 26, 2007

2 by Baman »»
Jun 15, 2007 10:51 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.