Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Mar 23, 2014 8:41 AM
Jul 2018
Hello everyone! I'm Yacchi or you can just call me Ya-chan. I love manga, anime, roleplay, fanfics, cute stuffs, Tumblr, games, light novels, visual novels, Tumblr and etc.. (Wait, did I just say Tumblr for the second time?)
Mar 23, 2014 9:38 AM

Jul 2013
Greetings! I'm Millfeu! I joined earlier today and just a few minutes ago notice there is a introduction thread and decided to initiate a proper introduction. Since my birth to the site, there was only one club that I was active in. Recently, I had a striking thought of venturing other clubs and here I am. I wish to participate actively in your games, I find them all fun! I'm not an otaku yet I enjoy anime & manga. That is all. Yoroshiku onegai shi masu!

P.S. I'm in no worries with conversations, be it short or long. if you wish to chat with me, feel free to do so! (人´∀`*)
Mar 23, 2014 1:41 PM

Jan 2013
Yacchi said:
Hello everyone! I'm Yacchi or you can just call me Ya-chan. I love manga, anime, roleplay, fanfics, cute stuffs, Tumblr, games, light novels, visual novels, Tumblr and etc.. (Wait, did I just say Tumblr for the second time?)

Millfeu said:
Greetings! I'm Millfeu! I joined earlier today and just a few minutes ago notice there is a introduction thread and decided to initiate a proper introduction. Since my birth to the site, there was only one club that I was active in. Recently, I had a striking thought of venturing other clubs and here I am. I wish to participate actively in your games, I find them all fun! I'm not an otaku yet I enjoy anime & manga. That is all. Yoroshiku onegai shi masu!

P.S. I'm in no worries with conversations, be it short or long. if you wish to chat with me, feel free to do so! (人´∀`*)

Welcome to the club i hope you enjoy your stay :) and nice to meet you.
Mar 24, 2014 8:03 AM

Apr 2013
Hi...

I don't want to sound like a bummer seeing as how everyone else is so excited about joining the club and all, however I am going to be honest.

Looking for some conversation. Maybe analysis? This is called "Anime Research Club" right?

I tend to be over-analytical and skeptical.

Sorry
Mar 24, 2014 9:21 AM

Mar 2014
hey everyone, I just joined

I have alot of trouble with making friends.. so I really hope I can make a few here with whom I can talk alot (be it about anime or about the dinner we had ._.)

anyways, nice to meet you all :)

ART-T
Mar 24, 2014 11:36 AM

Mar 2014
hello everyone! I am 16 years old and I live in Greece:) I am new to MAL so I also hope to make some friends to discuss about random stuff. I like watching anime,drawing, listening to music and playing video games.

Nice to meet you:))
Mar 25, 2014 12:59 AM

Oct 2013
I'm a staff member but I never introduced my self, my bad. I'm 14 years old kid from Canada, who got into anime by playing Osu! I like coding and making graphic designs even though I suck at it. Slice of Life is my favourite genre.
Mar 25, 2014 2:48 AM

Apr 2008
HERE.
My Anime List=-=-==osu!=-==
My Manga List=====MALgraph
-Looking for a certain Anime or Manga?
Mar 28, 2014 2:08 PM

Jan 2014
Hi, I'm Shizora.
Mar 28, 2014 7:27 PM

Aug 2013
I wonder if I ever had introduced myself in here? 17 from Malaysia and would like to welcome all the new members here~ :D You guys found the rightt club here! Have fun and never forget to fill your attendance! >:3
WE SHOULD ALL GET ALONG~!

>:3
Mar 28, 2014 7:57 PM
Feb 2014
Hey Guys, My name is Norxas I am 16 and ended up joining this club just recently :P , two of my favourite animes are Code Geass and Neon Genesis Evangelion, if anyone wants to chat or discuss anime and other various subjects shoot me a Pm or feel free to send a Friend Request!
NorxasMar 29, 2014 6:46 AM
Mar 31, 2014 9:59 PM

Dec 2012
AlbrightNex said:
Hi...

I don't want to sound like a bummer seeing as how everyone else is so excited about joining the club and all, however I am going to be honest.

Looking for some conversation. Maybe analysis? This is called "Anime Research Club" right?

I tend to be over-analytical and skeptical.

Sorry
ART-T said:
hey everyone, I just joined

I have alot of trouble with making friends.. so I really hope I can make a few here with whom I can talk alot (be it about anime or about the dinner we had ._.)

anyways, nice to meet you all :)

ART-T
danae17 said:
hello everyone! I am 16 years old and I live in Greece:) I am new to MAL so I also hope to make some friends to discuss about random stuff. I like watching anime,drawing, listening to music and playing video games.

Nice to meet you:))
R4vel said:
I'm a staff member but I never introduced my self, my bad. I'm 14 years old kid from Canada, who got into anime by playing Osu! I like coding and making graphic designs even though I suck at it. Slice of Life is my favourite genre.
Shizora said:
Hi, I'm Shizora.
ReadOne_97 said:
I wonder if I ever had introduced myself in here? 17 from Malaysia and would like to welcome all the new members here~ :D You guys found the rightt club here! Have fun and never forget to fill your attendance! >:3
Norxas said:
Hey Guys, My name is Norxas I am 16 and ended up joining this club just recently :P , two of my favourite animes are Code Geass and Neon Genesis Evangelion, if anyone wants to chat or discuss anime and other various subjects shoot me a Pm or feel free to send a Friend Request!

Hello, everyone. Welcome to the club. It is nice to meet all of you.
I am sorry for this short welcome. I truly am sorry.
I like anime.
Apr 1, 2014 4:56 PM

Jan 2014
Hi there! ^^
The name's Auro. I'm /almost/ 16 years old from PA, and I have a couple of interests in a few verses... Favorite animes include FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Steins;Gate, and Angel Beats!. All-time favorite game series is Etrian Odyssey. And anime is basically my addiction.
So, feel free to do whatever you want with me, friend me, message me, I don't mind. Nice to meet you all!
Apr 1, 2014 5:43 PM

Dec 2012
Aerauro67 said:
Hi there! ^^
The name's Auro. I'm /almost/ 16 years old from PA, and I have a couple of interests in a few verses... Favorite animes include FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Steins;Gate, and Angel Beats!. All-time favorite game series is Etrian Odyssey. And anime is basically my addiction.
So, feel free to do whatever you want with me, friend me, message me, I don't mind. Nice to meet you all!

Hello there. Welcome to the club.
Ah, anime addiction. Such a common thing in here.
It is nice to meet you too.
I like anime.
Apr 11, 2014 5:08 AM

Dec 2013
Hello guys..Iam just joining here..U can call me Double00 or just Double .I like watching anime,movies,tv series,sometimes j-drama,playing pc games,listening music and many more.You can ask me anything you wanna know about me. So, nice to meet you all and have a great day..^^
Double00Apr 11, 2014 5:20 AM
"No matter what happens, I’ll keep on moving. Until this life runs out of me, I’ll keep on walking."

Apr 11, 2014 5:43 AM

Dec 2012
Double00 said:
Hello guys..Iam just joining here..U can call me Double00 or just Double .I like watching anime,movies,tv series,sometimes j-drama,playing pc games,listening music and many more.You can ask me anything you wanna know about me. So, nice to meet you all and have a great day..^^

Oh, J-drama? How is it compared to drama anime?
I like anime.
Apr 12, 2014 11:55 PM

Dec 2013
Hii! So besides the stuff on my profile I just wanted to say that because I'm in college (studying engineering), work parttime on campus, am in 2 societies I won't be real active in the club. I still manage to find time for anime somehow.

Other stuff I didn't mention on my profile is I skateboard (my only passion in life above anime) and I build remote control cars/trucks from scratch, my taste in music ranges from metal to alternative, and im an open book for the most part.

Glad to have finally joined.
Mr_AmbivalenceApr 13, 2014 12:01 AM
Examining one series under the magnifying glass at a time.
Apr 13, 2014 12:52 AM

Dec 2012
Mr_Ambivalence said:
Hii! So besides the stuff on my profile I just wanted to say that because I'm in college (studying engineering), work parttime on campus, am in 2 societies I won't be real active in the club. I still manage to find time for anime somehow.

Other stuff I didn't mention on my profile is I skateboard (my only passion in life above anime) and I build remote control cars/trucks from scratch, my taste in music ranges from metal to alternative, and im an open book for the most part.

That is nice. You can make some money out of your talent to build remote control cars.
It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Apr 13, 2014 3:32 PM

Dec 2013
Pat_To_Do-List said:
Mr_Ambivalence said:

That is nice. You can make some money out of your talent to build remote control cars.
It is nice to meet you.

I could but i like them alot cause i custom make different parts and such plus i always end up tearing them down and reusing parts in other trucks so i dont plan to see them. Glad to meet you too ^_^
Examining one series under the magnifying glass at a time.
Apr 14, 2014 7:29 AM
May 2012
Oh hi guys.

I'm NOT sure I haven't introduce to you guys yet but,

I'm JeffreyZin. I never thought why anime really gets me feelings till I'm being so stupid by havin an emotional breakdown due to I've been taking it so seriously. Don't get me wrong I really love anime but If I watch some comedy, slice of life & etc I wouldn't have any problem with that. Talk about havin a borderline obsessed. I'm an autistic btw.
JafriZinApr 14, 2014 9:16 AM
Apr 14, 2014 7:42 AM
Dec 2013
well my name is Eastboundnoob, or just East, i am pretty much addicted to anime, i am barely starting to get into using MAL.. been watching anime of all genre except horror for about two years now, i am pretty much a open person about everything... sorry if this was horribl... its my first post and first club(:
Apr 14, 2014 8:05 PM

Dec 2012
JeffreyZin said:
Oh hi guys.

I'm NOT sure I haven't introduce to you guys yet but,

I'm JeffreyZin. I never thought why anime really gets me feelings till I'm being so stupid by havin an emotional breakdown due to I've been taking it so seriously. Don't get me wrong I really love anime but If I watch some comedy, slice of life & etc I wouldn't have any problem with that. Talk about havin a borderline obsessed. I'm an autistic btw.

Hello there. Welcome to the club. It is nice to meet you.

Eastboundnoob said:
well my name is Eastboundnoob, or just East, i am pretty much addicted to anime, i am barely starting to get into using MAL.. been watching anime of all genre except horror for about two years now, i am pretty much a open person about everything... sorry if this was horribl... its my first post and first club(:

Another member who addicted to anime shows. This should be fun.
Do not worry about it. It was not the best, but not horrible.
It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Apr 18, 2014 11:00 PM

Apr 2014
Hey, I'm Eminia.
Like every one else here, I'm addicted to anime. I actually discovered this site a few years ago but it took me three years to actually sign up and use it. I watch a ton of different genres but my favorite would be mystery. I hope we get along.
Apr 19, 2014 2:54 AM

Dec 2012
Eminia said:
Hey, I'm Eminia.
Like every one else here, I'm addicted to anime. I actually discovered this site a few years ago but it took me three years to actually sign up and use it. I watch a ton of different genres but my favorite would be mystery. I hope we get along.

I am not addicted to anime. So, I am not one of your kind. Not even close. Nope. Not going to happen.
I am sure we can. It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Apr 26, 2014 1:59 AM

Aug 2013
Konishiwa ~^-^ , I started watching anime 8 years ago~Too long I know that =3 I don't have anything else to say but ......
Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu~! =D

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Apr 26, 2014 7:10 AM

Mar 2014
Haine15 said:
Konishiwa ~^-^ , I started watching anime 8 years ago~Too long I know that =3 I don't have anything else to say but ......
Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu~! =D

Hey it's grest to meet you Konishiwa :D 8 years ago, 6 years longer than me xD hope you enjoy the club!
Apr 27, 2014 7:20 PM

Dec 2009
Hi~! I didn't know I haven't introduced myself yet :3 Anyway, you could call me Xanthy or Xynth or whatever it is you're comfortable with. I love games, music, reading, writing...

And orange. :3

Nice to meet y'all :)

Big Vers.
Apr 28, 2014 1:38 PM
Apr 2014
Hello, my name isn't atmosphere, but whatever xD, im 15 years old, i suffer from a anime addiction ;)
I love romance(yeah im a guy) and ecchi(now you know im a guy XD)
Im from Portugal(that little place near spain, you know the country of cristiano ronaldo.
I like guitar solos, and handball
I started to watch anime in the last summer(one year ago)
May 2, 2014 6:45 PM
Apr 2014
Well... My name is Viviana, but you can call me Vivi or Carvia. I'm 15 years old and I began to watch anime when I was 5 years old.
I like to talk about what I like, and even if I am wrong , I will still keep my idea... Even so I am a shy person, and I have an inferiority complex.. that's why I started to watch anime, because I don't know why watching it make me feel better.
My first anime was Dragon Ball ( it was the only anime at that time). I am from Romania , I don't speak very good english so if I make any mistake feel free to correct them. And my favorite genres .... well there are many.
Nice to meet you
May 4, 2014 2:29 PM
Nov 2013
Hi, you can call me Kobe. I started watching anime a year and half ago and I've watched about 60 animes since then. As you can see I like basketball (Kobe). Also in search of my next anime to watch, here's my post: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1165883
May 4, 2014 6:12 PM

Jul 2013
Hello there, I'm Geckeyyy.
I've been seriously watching anime for about a year (when I got hooked), but its taken me till about now to be sociable on MAL.
My childhood animes were DB (and all its variants) and Pokemon
2007ish (could've been 2006) was when I watched Elfen Lied and Innocent (possibly an episode of Hell sing Ultimate) were the first new animes since then, it wasn't till SnK (or AoT) that lead me to where I am now.

Well that was long boring and most likely you'll skip it but I'm up talking about anime

Yoroshikune
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." - Dr Seuss
May 7, 2014 5:31 AM

Dec 2013
ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ/ Well met, Geckeyyy.

Hope you like it here.
Great story you had there. I also like your looping forum gif.
This is Kuma-san ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ/
He often hangs around with me, so say "Hi!" to him too.

connected ties cannot be cut
not without paying an equal price

Watanuki, Kimihiro - xxxHolic: Rei
May 9, 2014 1:18 AM

Dec 2013
hello there, geckeyy. welcome to the ARC..
enjoy your stay.
May 9, 2014 4:32 PM

Feb 2014
Hi all I am Shole, 21.
I am a basketball player and literature student (finishing this year :3 ) and I love anime.
Nice to meet you all, looking forward to the fun Ill have in this club
Oh and Geckeyyy is my MAL brother
SholeMay 9, 2014 4:39 PM
May 9, 2014 7:43 PM

Dec 2013
welcome welcome shole. enjoy your stay here..
May 9, 2014 11:25 PM

Feb 2014
May 10, 2014 1:12 PM

Jan 2014
Hi guys.

Im MrEpicMichael,but my friends call me Dokma (weird huh,well thats a shorter version of my last name).And im 15 in a month im gonna be 16.I started with anime and manga like 7 months ago,even tho i watched anime a lot as a kid.I joined MAL in january this year.My favourite ganre of anime and manga is Echii,Comedy and Action (i just love the comedy in echii animes,i dont watch echii just becouse of oppai just to be clear,even tho i dont mind it).And i listen to rock and metal and recently dubstep!

I think thats more then enough.Nice to meet you all :D
May 10, 2014 4:03 PM
Dec 2013
Welcome, uh, Dokma. Hope you enjoy your stay here.
Jun 6, 2014 6:19 AM

Jun 2014
Hey, I'm Parash, Glad to be a part of the club, I'm more of a Anime Movies enthusiast,Studio Ghibli movies to be precise but that doesn't mean i don't watch the conventional ones, I'm new to MAL as well ,Nice to meet you all

"The higher I get, the lower I will sink. I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim."
Jun 11, 2014 11:57 AM

Mar 2012
Nice to meet everyone, I'm Narushisto, 19 years old.
I'm watching anime for 5 years now, favorite genres - Japanese mythology, shoujo, mystery, long-running shonens. Also I like photoshop and reading light novels. Friend me or message me if you like, I love talking about anime.
Jun 17, 2014 6:28 PM

Dec 2012
salamander20 said:
Hey, I'm Parash, Glad to be a part of the club, I'm more of a Anime Movies enthusiast,Studio Ghibli movies to be precise but that doesn't mean i don't watch the conventional ones, I'm new to MAL as well ,Nice to meet you all

Ah, yes. Those are classics.

Narushisto20 said:
Nice to meet everyone, I'm Narushisto, 19 years old.
I'm watching anime for 5 years now, favorite genres - Japanese mythology, shoujo, mystery, long-running shonens. Also I like photoshop and reading light novels. Friend me or message me if you like, I love talking about anime.

I have been watching for only around 1 & a half year. You are much experienced than I am.
Is Japanese mythology a genre?
I like anime.
Jun 19, 2014 3:00 AM

Jul 2011
Hey I'm tsubasa, I've been watching anime since my childhood (anime like DB, Pokemon, Digimon, Sailor Moon)
I started reading manga 8 years ago and I can't imagine my life without manga & anime. But besides thatI like drawing, listening to Music (Japanese & Metalcore).
I'm glad I've joined this club (:

Jun 19, 2014 3:05 AM

Dec 2012
tsubasa_ said:
Hey I'm tsubasa, I've been watching anime since my childhood (anime like DB, Pokemon, Digimon, Sailor Moon)
I started reading manga 8 years ago and I can't imagine my life without manga & anime. But besides thatI like drawing, listening to Music (Japanese & Metalcore).
I'm glad I've joined this club (:

Since your childhood? So around 10 years, I presume?
Your life would not be as fun without anime & manga of course.
It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Jul 1, 2014 11:49 PM

Jun 2014
Hi im Dusk im really into manga and just started getting back into anime recently i joined cause i was looking for recommendations on anime and manga since i pretty much read and watch every genre there is except for a few and am looking to talk to people that share this intrest of mine
Jul 1, 2014 11:54 PM

Dec 2012
99Dusk said:
Hi im Dusk im really into manga and just started getting back into anime recently i joined cause i was looking for recommendations on anime and manga since i pretty much read and watch every genre there is except for a few and am looking to talk to people that share this intrest of mine

What are those few genres? Hentai? Ecchi?
No need to worry. I believe all of the members here have the same interests as you.
It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Jul 4, 2014 9:37 PM

Mar 2014
uh, Hi
I'm New here so i want to introduce myself here >.<
I am new to anime by the looks of my List so i'm welcome to any suggestions and i'll be sure to add it. I'm currently finishing up The world god only knows and stuff :3

P.s
I saw this thing about cards and stuff, how do i get one? i want to get more involved with forums and anime as much as possible so i want to be surrounded by it!
Jul 4, 2014 10:38 PM

Dec 2012
SirAntwan said:
uh, Hi
I'm New here so i want to introduce myself here >.<
I am new to anime by the looks of my List so i'm welcome to any suggestions and i'll be sure to add it. I'm currently finishing up The world god only knows and stuff :3

P.s
I saw this thing about cards and stuff, how do i get one? i want to get more involved with forums and anime as much as possible so i want to be surrounded by it!

I have watched some of TWGOK. Not my kind of anime show, but it was not bad.
You just need to ask for a card in the card thread. You will find a further explanation in the thread.
It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Jul 6, 2014 11:43 PM
Oct 2013
What's good folks?

Hi, I'm Tj!
All the way from Australia, more info about me is on my profile. Thanks for the invite, forgot to catch the name of who did but I decided to come here to join in more discussion.
Jul 7, 2014 1:28 AM

Dec 2012
Boombawks said:
What's good folks?

Hi, I'm Tj!
All the way from Australia, more info about me is on my profile. Thanks for the invite, forgot to catch the name of who did but I decided to come here to join in more discussion.

Hello there, Tj. Welcome to the club.
Ah, you are from down under. How many times have you been bitten by snakes?
It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Jul 7, 2014 9:26 AM
Oct 2013
Pat_To_Do-List said:
Boombawks said:
What's good folks?

Hi, I'm Tj!

Hello there, Tj. Welcome to the club.
Ah, you are from down under. How many times have you been bitten by snakes?
It is nice to meet you.
Lucky for me, never. Only seen 2 snakes in my life that wasn't from the Zoo and they happened to be both dead. One dead on my front lawn, one dead in my garage... no idea how it got in there and why it was dead, but oh well, another random aussie tale.

And thanks man, this club looks really nice and organized.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] Last Person to Post Supposedly Wins ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Jsnoob - Dec 26, 2013

6026 by JuiceBuckle »»
Mar 25, 3:15 AM

Sticky: » ● ARC's Attendance Game ● ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ginjiro - Dec 20, 2013

4216 by fausifahrial »»
Feb 29, 5:33 AM

» [GAME] Count to 10000 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ginjiro - Apr 17, 2014

5134 by Kunii »»
Nov 2, 2023 8:43 PM

» [GAME] Guess Who Posts Next ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Jsnoob - Jun 12, 2014

742 by RioFS »»
Feb 2, 2023 4:41 AM

» [GAME] Ban the user above you. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Lea12- - Jan 22, 2014

455 by Stroffeld »»
Sep 10, 2022 9:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.