Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 20, 2013 9:01 AM
Jul 2012
Soooooo, I recently found this game called Quiz RPG: The World of Mystic Wiz and I gotta admit, I'm quite addicted to it^^ The principle is simple: you answer quesions to attack monsters.
There are 6 types of questions: Entertainment, History, Science, Lifestyle, Sports and Geography, with varying difficulties.
Also there are 3 different types of spirits, that's the name the monsters are called, who affect each other differently. For example water is strong against fire, but weak against thunder.

You have a team of 5 spirits, with different ranks, which you can lvl up and evolve to make them stronger. For example a spirit can advance from Rank A to A+ or even to Rank S, which is the highest. There are also a lot of skills to help you in battle.

So, have a look if you're interested^^

If you add this invitation Code in the beginning, then you'll also get 5 more crystals, which equals the possibility of a better spirit to get you started.
The code is: N4MMD73K

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.colopl.enquizwiz
https://itunes.apple.com/ch/app/quiz-rpg-world-mystic-wiz/id684779712?mt=8
Dec 20, 2013 12:33 PM

Sep 2011
Thanks, I'll try to play.
Dec 24, 2013 10:32 PM

Mar 2013
Thx for letting us know :P
it look good i may give it a try....
right now i play Ayakashi on my iphone kinda Similar :P
Dec 26, 2013 9:53 AM
Jul 2012
No problem, let me know if you like it^^
If you want, I can also give you some tips which will make it easier in middle-late game=)
Nov 3, 2014 8:23 AM

Sep 2014
This game is awesome.
Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past."

More topics from this board

» Pokemon : Which legendary pokemon have you randomly came across without looking up their location?

Thy-Veseveia - Apr 9

4 by DreamWindow »»
2 hours ago

» Gacha Survey ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 11

57 by DreamingBeats »»
3 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

12 by Astachanna »»
7 hours ago

» Last game you purchased ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Completely_Numb - Mar 15, 2014

525 by Timeline_man »»
8 hours ago

» Stellar Blade Preview: Sekiro Meets NieR: Automata?

deg - Feb 1

28 by Shizuna »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.