Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 19, 2013 9:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lmao, I feel sorry for Mitsuo seriously.

Ah and Kouko shows up at the wrong place, wrong time. Dat bitch slap. I don't think Tada Banri should be surprised at all for receiving that. I mean, come on.

Oh Kouko let it all out~Time for that trip!
Dec 19, 2013 11:19 AM
Nov 2013
No joke Banri is a really awful boyfriend and i think a terrible self loathing cry baby as well like no girl would ever like him he's so damn emo and stupid. i mean hell Kouka has her crazy part but she's to good for him and banri just gets worse take it from me ive read all the Light novel volumes banri's just so Emo and to think this series is good with its lame college love drama that you could find in a G rated movie is even more sad and laughable. after 12 episodes im ready to drop this and move on its just so awful and boring. At least in the Ln's didnt have to hear there voices and see emo banri. I'M OUT!
Dec 19, 2013 11:54 AM

May 2009
I was afraid episode will end with slap.
Dec 19, 2013 12:58 PM
May 2013
Just thought there would be hope for kogo breaking it with banri, instead of making a stronger bond. I hate how banri responses to Linda, think he should have explained how he felt splittet, and just needed some time to figure what happend... Overall still a good episode!
Dec 19, 2013 1:00 PM

Sep 2011
Fk Kaga. I'm so glad Linda got carried away there :D. Oh that ending scenes w/ Linda piss me off.
TyrelDec 19, 2013 1:08 PM
Dec 19, 2013 1:01 PM
Apr 2013
Watching that episode pissed me off. This is probably because I want Tada Banri to be with Linda. I can't stand the obsession attitude of Koko.. the ending part of this episode just makes me sad. Tons of drama overall and I'm still going optimistic for Linda hopefully
Dec 19, 2013 1:10 PM

May 2009
DreamPoint said:
Watching that episode pissed me off. This is probably because I want Tada Banri to be with Linda.

Drop it. This will never happen, this episode pretty much cemented it.
Dec 19, 2013 1:10 PM

May 2013
Woah the drama. I thought they were going break up this episode. I don't mind both Banri and Koko being togehter at all. Banri is trying hard to forget about the past, but another voice telling him the opposite. Looked Linda had to help him a bit with that. Can't wait for the next episode.
Dec 19, 2013 1:11 PM

Aug 2010
Shit Shit Shit!!! Why did u do that at the end!!! >.<
Banri looked like he was forcing it so much. It was so obvious I could laugh.
Poor Linda. When he said I want to act like I didn't know u and she ripped the photo I cringed. Poor Linda and poor Pre-Amnesia Banri TT__TT...Is this really the end of this relationships chances???

And after such an awesome first half! Dat posing while taking the photos was HOT!!
Linda and Banri crossing legs while holding the stick in their mouth like that!! Linda <3 *A*...Kouko had to arrive at that moment of all times.

The part with Banri and Kouko in the room was actually pretty nice. It did make me feel a little bad for Kouko. She was really trying her hardest to trust him and not let her Yandere personality take over. I commend her for that. She must have really been worried mailing and calling all those times with no answer. U can't blame her. If anyone's to blame it's Banri. Well at least they're gonna call the other by first name finally. I was getting bored of that fake sounding Tada-kun and Kaga-san so now it feels a bit more natural. Just screw it man. Let those 2 be together.

I'm actually starting to ship MitsuoxLinda. Their interactions this ep were so fun. Lol'd so much at Mitsuo getting in the mood XD Linda deserves better than Banri [still gotta feel bad for Ghost Banri though XD]
Dec 19, 2013 1:11 PM

Jul 2013
Mmm on one hand Kouko seemed to take a step forward in her development but then poof another step back.

She honestly seemed this episode to just be afraid of being alone and being very very emotionally dependent on other people. I can somewhat forgive her for her manipulation of Banri to basically give up on his old life but it still bothers me a bit that she is asking him to say "fuck it! I don't need those 18 years of life and memories anyway!".

Banri I think found a decent middle ground with Linda in just trying to be friends as if they only knew each other from college, though you could tell Linda was disappointed (as I think everyone in her shoes would be).

Linda continues to just try to help Banri and support him. At this point it does not seem likely that she will ever try to interfere and try to win Banri over, which is fine. She deserves someone better then him with less baggage.
Dec 19, 2013 1:19 PM

Sep 2008
I so happy that Kouko saw that Linda/Banri moment!

63 messages?!
She looked him everywhere?!
Sorry, but for me this is just sick!

Their relationship is just pitiful...

OMG! No! Banri want cut his ties with Linda!
I have hope this will not last long...

Can somebody spoil me on pm with novel moments with Banri/Linda? *.*
After this whole events?
Dec 19, 2013 1:19 PM

Sep 2011
bastek66 said:
DreamPoint said:
Watching that episode pissed me off. This is probably because I want Tada Banri to be with Linda.

Drop it. This will never happen, this episode pretty much cemented it.

Even if they cemented it, anything can happen in an anime. For example, take Samurai Flamenco bullshit.
Dec 19, 2013 1:20 PM

Apr 2013
Things were getting pretty crazy between Linda and Banri at that party. Kouko came in at the worst possible time lol. Banri deserved that drink to the face and that slap. Don't get me wrong, I was all for the Banri x Linda though haha

Yeah, I didn't like that ending scene. Even if Banri wants to solidify his relationship with Kouko, cutting it off with Linda like that was kind of messed up. He's basically asking her to just throw away her memories of both of them together. When Linda ripped that photo.. T_T
MillsDec 19, 2013 1:26 PM
Dec 2013
What really got me at the end of the episode was that it wasn't Banri intrested in Linda, but that it was the other way around... I feel like Linda and Banri need to be together, but also that he shouldn't break Kouko's heart...

Aug 2011
Wow, the thing with Kouko really hit me hard. I actually cried. Ahhh god. I've been rooting for Kouko all this time, but I didn't really mind if Linda ended up with him either. But now I'm just cheering for the two of them a lot more.

I really appreciate Kouko's efforts though, to be that ideal 'good girlfriend'. She really did try her best to not be too... clingy, I suppose? It hurt that Kouko was so worried about him all that time and that he was actually doing that secret part time job (despite it being for Kouko's sake only). Wow, especially with all her insecurities, that must have hit her so hard. She even apologized for hitting him.

Anyways, I really liked this episode. I still think that Banri and Linda should have resolved their feelings, and maybe they will eventually, since I am not sure if past!Banri's 'ghost' is going to keep quiet after this.

LittleStar said:
63 messages?!
She looked him everywhere?!
Sorry, but for me this is just sick!

I'm trying, but I fail to see why this is sick, considering that she was merely worried about him.
Dec 19, 2013 1:21 PM

May 2013
Noooooo! Linda Senpai!
I´m going for team Linda =P
Damn this is getting intense, next week new OP y ED?
May 2013
What A Timing, Kouko!!! I know it was gonna happen but how in the hell did she find that place?
Again, I feel so sorry for Linda senpai...
Apr 2013
When you look at it, the Banri, Koko, Linda love triangle reminds me of the Haruki, Setsuna, Touma love triangle in White Album 2. Koko as Setsuna being emotionally volatile and as a result, a little emotionally manipulative. Linda as Touma, who obviously has romantic feelings for the male lead, but keeps it inside because he wants to support to relationship of the other two and Banri as Haruki, trying to keep everybody happy and failing spectacularly.

RizinDuluagon said:
What A Timing, Kouko!!! I know it was gonna happen but how in the hell did she find that place?
She had already been there back at episode 4 so she stopped there because Nana had also been not at her apartment either. Granted that she got there at the exact moment is still pushing it.
MCALDec 19, 2013 1:28 PM

Dec 2012
How I expected,Linda is as always,eveyone's friend who is okay with Banri forgetting about his old life and her. She didn't seem like this though,maybe she feels disappointed or guilty in a way or another,but come on... for all the fans Banri x Linda,it's obviously that Banri will never end up with Linda. Even if Linda feels bad for him or something,she doesn't love him,that's simply clear. She did care for him,in a best friend way or brother way,maybe she still does. Time for the lovey-dovey Koko.
Dec 19, 2013 1:30 PM

Aug 2013
Aw<3 Koko X Banri<3 Nuuuu it's already half way till the season ends D;
Dec 19, 2013 1:33 PM
May 2013
MCAL said:

RizinDuluagon said:
She had already been there back at episode 4 so she stopped there because Nana had also been not at her apartment either. Granted that she got there at the exact moment is still pushing it.

Thanks for the explanation, that makes a lot of sense
Dec 19, 2013 1:33 PM

Jul 2013
Banri honestly shouldn't be dating anyone until he reconciles his feelings. It is disingenuous to any girl he dates. Too bad he wasn't aware of this conflict until after he started dating Kouko.
Dec 19, 2013 1:36 PM
May 2013
Eeveelicious said:
How I expected,Linda is as always,eveyone's friend who is okay with Banri forgetting about his old life and her. She didn't seem like this though,maybe she feels disappointed or guilty in a way or another,but come on... for all the fans Banri x Linda,it's obviously that Banri will never end up with Linda. Even if Linda feels bad for him or something,she doesn't love him,that's simply clear. She did care for him,in a best friend way or brother way,maybe she still does. Time for the lovey-dovey Koko.

It's true that Banri would probably never end up with Linda but come on, it is so obvious that Linda is in love with him, she even said "It's all opposite"(of what she said to Banri)
Rizin_Dec 19, 2013 1:39 PM
Dec 19, 2013 1:36 PM

Aug 2013
I'm not convinced that this issue will end from this knowing Koko it won't be that easy for her to just forget that Banri and Linda has a past together. Oh well KokoXBanri :D
Dec 19, 2013 1:37 PM
Sep 2012
Really? Linda is just supposed to forget all her old memories?
Dec 19, 2013 1:37 PM

Sep 2013
On a second look those clothes do look good on Linda, but Nana takes the cake :3

Her 4th time XD

Glowstick kiss was hot!!!

Oh shit, but how did Koko even get there?

First name basis, it's about time!

He cut ties :( seems a bit extravagant. Linda's flashback makes me think she was/is in love with him.

"Koko. Banri. Koko. Banri." Lawl wtf was with that XD

I hope we get a new OP and ED next week.
Dec 19, 2013 1:41 PM

Jun 2013
Of course Koko had to go and ruin the mood between Linda and Banri. Seriously I don't understand people who want Banri to be with Koko, Koko's being really selfish not wanting him to remember his past. It's not fair. Our past also shapes who we are. And Banri isn't himself without his memories. The end just pissed me off, I mean if this anime ends and Linda and Banri are not together it'll just be stupid.
Dec 19, 2013 1:43 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Talk about a deja vu with this episode and Ef a tale of memories for those who have seen it.

I sympathize for Kouko. She is really trying her best to be a good girlfriend, but Banri was not being honest to her. Things wouldn't be as bad had he told her from the start, but he was too scared to tall her because he didn't want to get Kouko mad or even sad. Linda x Banri glow stick kiss tease was too kawaii, I was hoping a person in the crowd would say "Hey you two get those lips closer", then Kouko comes and does the Falcon Kouko Slap. Then Banri's cellphone reads 63 messages, deja vu. That's typical Kouko, but knowing her she was also worried on Banri's health. If Banri was smart he could have at least told Kouko I'll be busy between these hours so don't call me or text me not just say I'll be busy for a while, a while can go a long way, and Kouko was just worried on Banri.

There goes my Linda x Banri pairing. Oh well time to wait for next episode.

Dec 19, 2013 1:45 PM

Jul 2013
iinbloom said:
Of course Koko had to go and ruin the mood between Linda and Banri. Seriously I don't understand people who want Banri to be with Koko, Koko's being really selfish not wanting him to remember his past. It's not fair. Our past also shapes who we are. And Banri isn't himself without his memories. The end just pissed me off, I mean if this anime ends and Linda and Banri are not together it'll just be stupid.

Too much baggage between them at this point. The ideal end for me would be Linda being happy with someone else and Kouko turning into a decent human being and being happy with Banri.
Dec 19, 2013 1:46 PM

Nov 2012
The episode should have ended with the slap u_u and I don't know if some Linda ending is coming closer or going far away. For a part it could get closer because Banri is definitely wanting to be apart of Linda so his feelings for her don't show up, but for... UGH nevermind, Banri is stupid.
Las firmas estan sobrevaloradas :P
Dec 19, 2013 1:46 PM

Jul 2013
SweetKotomi said:
Talk about a deja vu with this episode and Ef a tale of memories for those who have seen it.

I sympathize for Kouko. She is really trying her best to be a good girlfriend, but Banri was not being honest to her. Things wouldn't be as bad had he told her from the start, but he was too scared to tall her because he didn't want to get Kouko mad or even sad. Linda x Banri glow stick kiss tease was too kawaii, I was hoping a person in the crowd would say "Hey you two get those lips closer", then Kouko comes and does the Falcon Kouko Slap. Then Banri's cellphone reads 63 messages, deja vu. That's typical Kouko, but knowing her she was also worried on Banri's health. If Banri was smart he could have at least told Kouko I'll be busy between these hours so don't call me or text me not just say I'll be busy for a while, a while can go a long way, and Kouko was just worried on Banri.

There goes my Linda x Banri pairing. Oh well time to wait for next episode.

He did tell her he was busy and that he wouldn't be able to talk. The picture just drove Kouko to check things out.
Dec 19, 2013 1:48 PM
Nov 2013
I understand the whole Koko thing but....

I don't want the series to end on this note between Linda and Banri. Dating seperate people? yes. Completely forgetting about their relationship? no.

I want them to acknowledge each other as close friends and watch out for each other.
Dec 19, 2013 1:49 PM

Jun 2013
Aerensianic said:
iinbloom said:

Too much baggage between them at this point. The ideal end for me would be Linda being happy with someone else and Kouko turning into a decent human being and being happy with Banri.

Of course there's too much baggage, if Banri haven't lost his memories he and Linda would be together
Dec 19, 2013 1:51 PM

Jul 2013
I like Banri, but he really deserved to be slapped.

This episode have me finally deciding which couple to ship, which is KagaxBanri, of course.
Dec 19, 2013 1:52 PM

Apr 2012
Dylanf3 said:
What really got me at the end of the episode was that it wasn't Banri intrested in Linda, but that it was the other way around... I feel like Linda and Banri need to be together, but also that he shouldn't break Kouko's heart...

Simple answer = Thresome! ^_^

Seriously though Kouko is far too unstable for me. She is a nice girl but totally mental when it comes to boys. I like Linda much more so fingers crossed!
Dec 19, 2013 1:57 PM

Nov 2013
*Damn you Banri, Linda was a better choice than Kouko...*

Well, isn't it obvious? I mean, everybody knew this was going to happen. Still I prefer Linda over Kouko, but Banri & Kouko is what the story is meant to be.

On the other hand, Banri is just dumb, not letting his feelings get through and making a big mess because of it. Well, in the end I relate to him, so that makes me dumb too.

Let's see how things unfold!
Dec 19, 2013 2:00 PM

Nov 2013
I got to say, despite being a Kouko shipper, that scene with Linda was really hot :D

And finally Banri is trying to move forward! Well if he was dating another girl (a normal one), i think he probably would be single right now, for all the lies and for the way he handled the conversation. Ok that he should have been truthful from the start, but Banri pratically shooted himself with that confession. Nevertheless, i really liked how that scene unfolded.

And seriuously 63 messages??? Only Kouko lol
KaitonDec 19, 2013 2:07 PM

Dec 19, 2013 2:04 PM

Oct 2013
I've been in situations similar to both Kouko and Linda (dating someone with immense baggage regarding his childhood friend, being childhood friends with someone who was almost more and then dealing with his relationship and his gf's paranoia, neither situation was anywhere this dramatic though) and it's so weird and interesting to watch both these scenarios play out. In the end, I'm way more interested in the girls' development than Banri's, and I don't think he will ultimately be able to make either of them happy while he's still wrestling with his past self.
ghostsDec 19, 2013 2:23 PM
Dec 19, 2013 2:08 PM
Apr 2011
Kouko is the most realistic psycho hot girl in an anime.
Linda needs to be honest with herself before she can be honest with Banri.
Banri is king pussy, lord of the wimps.

Anyway, I'm Team Kouko, just cause I'd like to see her character develop more.
Dec 19, 2013 2:15 PM

Jul 2012
Solid episode. This is the first time that I'm so conflicted on who he will end up with. It's one or the other. Maybe even none, but that is the least likeliest.
Dec 19, 2013 2:21 PM

Dec 2012
Jeeze stop hatin' on banri... least he's trying to do the responsible thing here rather than play both girls against each other. He's still a scumbag in many senses but he gained a few points on the respect leaderboard from me this episode.
Ǝ W ˙˙ ɹ ∀ Ǝ Ⅎ
Dec 19, 2013 2:24 PM

May 2009
Tyrel said:
Even if they cemented it, anything can happen in an anime. For example, take Samurai Flamenco bullshit.

Stop deluding yourself, Flamenco is anime original, they can pull whatever they can.
This is adaptation of nearly finished LN.
Dec 19, 2013 2:26 PM
Jan 2013
Ugh, so many feels.

I literally closed my laptop when I saw Koko coming. Then I forced myself to get through the episode, but it was so painful :(

YEAH DAT SLAP. You totally deserved that Banri, for being such an asshole. I didn't expect though, that they would become even closer. I was expecting them to break up. But I guess Koko is more mature than I give her credit for!

Ugh when will Banri's ghost just leave him alone? Honestly, someone needs to call freaking Ghostbusters or something.

The last scene filled me with rage. Banri, why would you want to cut all ties??? That never works well, not in anime, not in K dramas, not anywhere. And Linda how could you rip that picture?! Might as well be my heart you're ripping up T_T

This is getting really interesting though. Excited to see where it goes next!
Dec 19, 2013 2:30 PM

Jul 2012
Well that was a lot of drama in one episode. It's so funny reading the posts on here with each person pissed off at either Banri or Koko hahaha. I think they were both a bit at fault, but at the same time I never liked Koko's personality. I was hoping they were gonna break up, but then she hugged him damn it. LOL.

Banri x Linda just took a huge blow, but with Ghost Banri still in Banri, anything could happen. Ghost Banri really does make this show more interesting :)
Dec 19, 2013 2:30 PM

Oct 2012
Intense episode... Koko controls Banri a lot, 63 messages O.O in 4 hours...
I felt a bit sad for Koko after the party, Banri doesn't really control his feelings for her and Linda... I'm not sure if BanrixKoko is going to stay until the series end...
I'm learning English so maybe I make mistakes :)
Dec 19, 2013 2:35 PM

Jul 2013
That train of feelings. Seriously Kouko may be the sickest character, but at least she's honest when se must be.
Dec 19, 2013 2:37 PM

Feb 2012
lmao Banri deserved to get slapped, but I wouldn't call him an asshole...its not like he was TRYING to have a weird split personality thing going on.

I think some of the people on these forums are a lot more emotionally unstable than koko XD
it's just an anime guys and gals hahahah
Dec 19, 2013 2:40 PM

May 2011
I think i understand Kaga. She's overly obsessive cause she's scared. She knew Banri and Linda had a past. But they had kept it from her. So it makes her nervous that they might be cheating on her.

The finding them together at the club thing was a bit too convenient though. If she did find them. Yeah, Banri needed the slap.

Kaga and Banri's late night chat ended well. So now they're back to being Lovey Dovey.

It's a tough break for the Linda shippers. I really think any hope died with that picture being ripped apart.

Banri gave Linda one last shot and she reaffirmed the "friend-zone".

Banri manned up and finally put it to bed and DE-friend-zoned himself. They ain't nothing but classmates now.

CirrisDec 19, 2013 3:06 PM
Dec 19, 2013 2:44 PM
Nov 2013
But seriously guys, are we supposed to like Koko? Are we really? There's no way

I always find myself laughing and enjoying. This show then suddenly Koko shows up and drops a whiny obsessive drama bomb. It just sucks because since Koko is the main female lead its obvious Banri will end up with her, that's how it always works in these kind of shows, I've never seen an anime that doesn't go this way.
Dec 19, 2013 2:51 PM
Jun 2013
I don't know what you guys are talking about, but Team Kouko FTW and I do agree that Banri can be horrible person, but overall amazing anime so far.
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

890 by daviddark27 »»
Apr 18, 5:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

244 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.