Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 9, 2014 7:25 AM

Jun 2013
So...students welcomed Haruto and others they called Monsters back just like that? and they got students with them to world wide revolution...That is just kind a weird isn't it?

Okay so it was those who were in that needle ship that betrayed Haruto and others eh. And Now they are still same prejudiced Bakas.

I am personally going to love how Haruto and Others are going Give World Wide Big Fuck You to Alliance, even if some of them will most likely die.

Q-vier!!!! JUST FUCKING DROP DEAD ALREADY!!!!! You are the Most hated Character in this Entire Series!!!!! SOMEONE FREAKING KILL THAT FUCKER!!!!

Sayonara, Yamada...Iie, "Thunder"!! You were Total Awesome Hero...T.T ;) Rest in Peace.
JarjaxleMar 9, 2014 7:36 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
May 13, 2014 2:55 AM

Feb 2013
Holy shit Q-vier! Just die already! Yamada, you were a badass till the end. You'll be missed. Holy shit did L-Elf come back. He was freakin' badass! Slicing throats, shooting and shit. Exposing the truth! I wonder what happened to Saki? Damn, Haruto is loosing all his memories of Shoko. That's gotta hurt. I wonder if he will completely forget about her. Next is the final episode? Season 3? Maybe? I don't know. Time to find out how this ends.
Jun 17, 2014 9:48 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
RDX said:
Esclair said:
I find it funny that L-Elf, A-Drei, and X-Eins totally don't trust Q-Vier enough to include him in their plans.

LOL, I was thinking the same thing.
Looks like Saki and Haruto's promise was finally revealed, wasn't what I had expected at least. If they do try wrap this all up without a third season it'll definitely be rushed. Especially if they want to make their references to the future connect adequately. Or it'd just feel like it was thrown in there at random

Q Vier is like that kid who is being told to be quiet or else he'll wake up the kids sleeping and what does he do he makes a lot of sound.

I believe Elf, A-Drei, and X-Eins have more history with Cain than Q Vier which is why he wasn't included that and because is too noisy.

NO, Thunder died!!! Another great pilot dies, but not before leaving Senpai's shield to protect Akira.

Shouko at this point lost any hopes of getting with Haruto. She's become too bland as a character. As for Saki, she's really got into my soft side and that's a positive.

Sep 19, 2014 6:34 PM

Jul 2013
"Eat me if you want" yeah you shouldn't have said that to your sister, Satomi.

"I shouldn't have lied to you. If I'd been honest with you, even if it meant getting hurt, maybe we could've found a way to work through this together" well at least you know you've been an idiot Haruto.. that's precisely I was ranting about a couple of episodes ago.

Although I personally don't hate Shouko, I think it will be for the best if Haruto will forget everything about her since her position as prime minister is more important to her than him and Saki will always be there to warm Haruto up during cold lonely nights.. *cough* but hey that's pretty convenient if he's only gonna lose his memories of Shouko I mean surely he has memories of other people right?

Noooo! Thunder! why do awesome dudes keep dying goddammit! but... YEAhhh! good job eru eruffu! he did it! Fuck you, council of 101! Have a taste of your own medicine. You will fall!
Jun 6, 2015 8:56 PM

Feb 2012
Don't die Thunder!

Man y'all are souless. It is terrible that Haruto forgetting memories of his childhood friend.

2021 Rewatch
Fortress_MaximusMar 27, 2021 2:29 PM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jan 17, 2016 7:46 PM

Jul 2009
Nice!!! L-elf, A-drei, and X-eins teaming up. Man Yamada had to die. Even though i didn't like his brash attitude at first, but he grew on me and shame He had to die like that. This show can be gruesome at times :O

Man only one episode?! Let's see how this ends!!
Mar 22, 2017 10:59 PM

Jun 2009
I always defended Q-Vier but now... you're going to have to go hun. You don't play those games.
Also, the last episode is gonna be hella rushed.
Apr 7, 2020 11:11 AM

Jul 2017
what I don't get is that the runes r memories, so then why did they have to drink blood, and that sex scene in S1 if all the need is memories. Confused.
Mar 29, 2021 8:48 PM
Nov 2014
they killed yamada the bastards! he was such a good deliquent character. they have been killing lots of good characters lately, the last stretch is insane lol.

i hope arus president die too, that scum.
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2013

474 by valoon »»
Nov 27, 2023 7:19 PM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

336 by AZakuII »»
Aug 10, 2023 9:31 PM

» The Child's parent is (spoilers)

Renaultclio101 - Jan 9, 2014

40 by silenceblade »»
Sep 15, 2022 7:47 AM

» Is Kakumeiki Valvrave gonna have a 3rd season?

stanklem28 - Dec 21, 2013

14 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Nov 9, 2021 12:52 AM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

142 by VirginAmirul »»
Mar 28, 2021 8:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.