Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 16, 2013 12:24 PM

Jul 2009
Oh snap ... so the Maria clones got like "absorbed" into the Nova ... wtf O_O Gengo comes into the fray too ... holy crap. This is getting intense :P
Chiffon opens her eyes ... so I guess we'll see her true power now? "Anti-Nova" huh ... well I guess that seems pretty self-explanatory. They'll probably focus on her next episode, eh?
Good of Rana to go in and help Kazuya "reach" Satellizer. After all, they need to be on the same side for the final battle :P
Dec 16, 2013 5:34 PM

Dec 2008
Chiffon has opened her eyes. Shit's about to get hectic!!!

Sent with Mal Updater
Dec 18, 2013 3:35 AM

Jan 2013
Damn.... That was pretty good.
Can't wait for the last ep :/
Wish they developed the kazuya and Satella relationship.
Hope there's a season 3!!!! xD Just hoping ^^

Damn... Chiffon turning into an anti nova xD
Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.- Tifa lockhart
Which is it? A memory or us? -Tifa lockhart
Dec 24, 2013 2:17 AM

Jun 2008
daedalus25 said:
Blind_Guardian said:
People are still bitching about the manga ... I swear, MAL is 80% people whining "But they changed the source material!" You'd think they'd stop expecting pure 1-to-1 translations, but they keep acting like this is the first time it's ever happened. Just stick to the manga then, the anime doesn't ruin anything, the source material is still there. Chill the fuck out.

I also agree with this completely. I read and enjoy the manga, but I also loved this anime series. Maybe too many of the people on this site are too young, but having lived through hundreds (thousands?) of film/television adaptations, I've long understood that there are always going to be differences between the different forms of media. Even in western shows and movies, there have always been changes from the written source material. (Just watch any superhero movie. None of those are even CLOSE to their comic book sources.)

That all said, this was a solid episode, and I'm very much looking forward to the next one. And with any luck, there will be a season 3 with the Valkyries and more Satella goodness!

What a lot of bullshit! This isn't about not being loyal or changing things, this is about changing things that bring no improvement and make things worse. This is about fucking up. Fights toned down with stupid fast endings, plot holes, changing a series with bonus fanservice to a complete ecchi show while cutting every corner possible with character built up, plot built up and story details just to show more boobs.

I can get why a not manga reader might think this is a half-decent show when it has no knowledge of how amazingly better it could be, Is like someone eating a half-ass bad food and thinking is nice cause he never ate a really good cooked meal in a way but anyone saying it reads the manga and this is a decent adaptation with some changes is ether lying or out of his fucking mind.
I don't think you read a single page from the manga.
This is not about not being the same. This is about being worse in every aspect.
Why shouldn't we be mad and object and mention the manga when this idiots change a tone of shit not to make improvements but to make everything worse. If you are gonna change things then you should do it because you think you can make improvements and make something better not fuck it up in the most stupid ways possible. Sure some "manga must be adapted panel per panel" idiots will still object because according to them all changes are sacrilege and they don't care if a change even makes more sense and makes things better but that's not what we are talking about here. This is about an absolute turn to the worse and one of the worst more horrible adaptations any manga has seen.

TrueCarmilla said:
They didn't explain the true meaning of Freezing, and everything happens so fast. But at least it's loyal to the manga, I like it. :3

WTF? Are you on drugs or something? There is nothing loyal to the manga in this. They actually mix the nova clash of the next arc into this one with all those Nova foot soldiers and stigmata corruption. There are no other two Nova? This is completely different. Don't make comments that will confuse people like this.
MonadDec 24, 2013 2:23 AM
Dec 30, 2013 7:07 PM
Aug 2013
I just find it odd that these girls whom are created into warriors, all wear school uniforms, even going into battle.

I realized it before but I remembered it again as I watched them all inside the troop transports and was thinking how incredibly weird it is to see all these school girls inside military vehicles.

Why haven't they made them some kind of uniform designed for battle? lol

From all your comments, looks like ill need to read the manga at some point.

They still have yet to really explain and the only thing we got so far is the Nova's are divine punishment according to the one guy.

But anything else? No one knows. I guess the manga explains a bit?
Jan 9, 2014 6:29 AM

Nov 2010
Ah, was missing the Nova.
The endboss has finally arrived

Chiffon's transformation looks bad ass
Mar 18, 2014 9:31 AM

Jan 2012
AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

/10
Apr 30, 2014 6:16 AM
May 2012
Poor Amelia, it hurts to see her like that T^T
Foolish Spencer and Oohara, look at what you have done, you gave birth to a Nova, you created an unknown Nova =_= Foolish humans are foolish!!
So, Chiffon's limiter is her own brother??? Why the hell does Chiffon's limiter and Kazuya looks the same ahahaha.
Aoi Gengo has arrived. I am really curious about that lady he is always with, the beautiful lady.
Oh damn, Chiffon finally opened her eyes, expect some serious shit!!!

Madara31 said:
The next episode will sadden me probably just as much as it did in the manga. Chiffon...

Fuck my curiosity T^T
Jun 6, 2014 12:09 AM

Sep 2012
Chiffon looks ready for serious business. Let the clash begin.
Jul 13, 2014 8:01 PM

May 2012
Oh boy that sure was impressive! And with that ending, well I do wonder what they'll do with the remaining episode!
Oct 31, 2014 1:25 PM

Apr 2013
Wow Chiffon opened her eyes, next episode will be lots of action it seems. But I don't like that foreshadowing in the preview... :/
Dec 15, 2014 9:17 PM

Feb 2013
You know shit's serious when Chiffon opens her eyes. What happened to Amelia? Is she gone? One last episode. what going to happen?!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh... I can' help but laugh a little. It's kinda silly.
Nano1124Dec 15, 2014 9:30 PM
Jan 5, 2015 2:26 AM

Nov 2011
One flaw that must be stressed is that after so much talk, now comes the best part, everything is quick; that sin.
Episode addictive but only one episode before the order is wrong.
Oh Well!
Narrative that brings to life the best hosts parts of this TV series, or blood and blows to no end.
Chiffon is dimostar really strong and good, instead Aoi is only an appearance, but the protagonist.
Feb 12, 2015 11:34 AM

Jan 2012
so He loves her deeply. I thought he only like her becz of big bewbs

Mar 11, 2023 5:28 AM

Nov 2010
That Nova should've appeared in the last episode. I wanted to see more of Chiffon vs. Stella & Rana fight.
Satella belongs in my bed where she'll never be alone, ever!
It's kinda painful to watch those beautiful girls get massacred.
Damn, Chiffon is that powerful? I guess they never stood a chance against her.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2013

164 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:30 PM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Filiaa - Dec 20, 2013

135 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 3, 2023 4:54 AM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2013

41 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 2, 2023 9:08 PM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2013

101 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 2, 2023 7:58 PM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2013

91 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 2, 2023 7:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.