Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 20, 2022 11:05 AM
Jan 2019
Weak ass me couldn't handle that loli part, aside from looking a lot of irl gore. I also have watched Funkytown, which known as the most brutal gore video ever.

Not suprised that Kuroinu earn the most extreme s*x in Ero-nime.
Apr 13, 2022 5:40 AM
Jul 2020
Wow that was one of the most disturbing things I have seen in my life. How do people like this stuff? Who looks at anime girls and lolis and thinks "Oh boy, I sure wish I could enslave them and rape and torture them in the worst ways imaginable!" That loli scene is what made me stop watching this awful hentai. The fact that people actually love and get turned on by that kind of thing is what makes me hate humanity as a whole.

I guess some Japanese people's desires never changed from the Rape of Nanking, huh?
Mar 6, 2023 4:19 PM

Jan 2019
Loli loli lolipop 🎀
Mar 9, 2023 7:24 PM

Sep 2019
I was quite attracted to the scene where the demon baby was born, it was quite like a detail from some horror anime. But that's all, all that's left is blood, rape, screaming, girls appearing out of nowhere, getting caught easily and suffering the same outcome. Halfling? No, it's a ridiculous cover, to me it's a child. An empty, bland story and disgusting, revolting sex scenes. At least Maia's story is a bit more suitable for H-genre.
Jul 23, 2023 6:41 PM

Nov 2010
I wish I could wage war on the world and forge my very own Sex Empire!
Asshole devoted to God. Hahaha! I would love to f*ck her ass even if I'll end up dying in the end.
Not a fan of this episode, btw. I only enjoyed Alicia's sex scene, even though it lasted about 2 mins. She's so hot & my type!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru Episode 5 Discussion

Serhiyko - Aug 9, 2018

31 by purpletakeda »»
Jan 13, 8:05 AM

Poll: » Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru Episode 6 Discussion

User-san - Dec 23, 2018

35 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 23, 2023 8:14 PM

Poll: » Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru Episode 4 Discussion

Hentai - Feb 1, 2014

42 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 23, 2023 7:20 PM

Poll: » Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru Episode 2 Discussion

osukebei - Jul 1, 2012

41 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 23, 2023 5:44 PM

Poll: » Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

notsureifsrs - Jan 31, 2012

55 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 23, 2023 4:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.