Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 19, 2013 6:14 PM

Apr 2012
always follow the bra and you will win :D
Nov 19, 2013 6:57 PM

Aug 2013
Now that's what I call exposure therapy! Akane has built up a tolerance and can be around Celia without going catatonic.

When Takahiro starts flinging flour around just casually suggests causing a dust explosion to open the door I was like "WHAT! Are you NUTS?" I thought he was going to take out the whole windmill with the amount he was flinging around.
Nov 20, 2013 4:14 AM

Nov 2012
those fanservice! XD
yeah the rope WTF I think -_-
and DA picture!
Nov 20, 2013 5:29 AM

Sep 2012
kikichi said:
symbv said:
Most funny episode so far. In fact it is the mix of stupid humor and eye-catching fanservice is done really really well.

And the best part of the episode is the "sketching party" but it relies on knowledge of Japanese language. I wonder if the English sub explained the joke behind it?

The Crunchyroll sub didn't explain it at all. But that had to be, hands down, the most hilarious part of the episode.
OK, then perhaps I should explain:

In Japanese the word for sketching "shasei" is exactly the same as the word for ejaculation though they are written in different kanji.

Now recall what Celia and Akane talked about:

- We need to wait until they finish with xxxxx
- Well, they will finish xxxx soon. They are just students.
- Really? So students finish xxxx so soon?
- Well, how long before xxxx is done varies from one person to another I guess.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

In fact this is the part that got the most discussions among fans in Japan when the episode aired.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 21, 2013 8:18 AM

May 2013
DAT Cecelia and Akane fanservice!!!! the two best girls in this show 5/5
Nov 21, 2013 8:24 AM

Mar 2008
symbv said:
kikichi said:
symbv said:
Most funny episode so far. In fact it is the mix of stupid humor and eye-catching fanservice is done really really well.

And the best part of the episode is the "sketching party" but it relies on knowledge of Japanese language. I wonder if the English sub explained the joke behind it?

The Crunchyroll sub didn't explain it at all. But that had to be, hands down, the most hilarious part of the episode.

In Japanese the word for sketching "shasei" is exactly the same as the word for ejaculation though they are written in different kanji.

In fact this is the part that got the most discussions among fans in Japan when the episode aired.
Can't believe I missed it. This is what happens when you 'switch off' and just read the [unreliable] subs on auto.
Nov 21, 2013 12:25 PM

Apr 2010
The physics in this anime piss me off.

Nov 21, 2013 3:52 PM

May 2008
Ckan said:
symbv said:
kikichi said:
symbv said:

Can't believe I missed it. This is what happens when you 'switch off' and just read the [unreliable] subs on auto.

Actually, I extensively explained that in this thread, like three days ago. Why do I even bother.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=691627&show=20#msg26451087
OwaruSekaiNov 21, 2013 4:04 PM
Nov 21, 2013 5:32 PM

Jan 2013
Haha, That was funny.
Touching Akane like a few times xD
Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.- Tifa lockhart
Which is it? A memory or us? -Tifa lockhart
Nov 24, 2013 8:13 PM

Jan 2013
That was a silly premise to base a whole episode on. But it was done pretty well.
Dec 10, 2013 11:23 AM

Apr 2013
DAT Painting !
Dec 13, 2013 3:56 AM

Nov 2011
3/5

Aggron said:
Funny fanservice episode, but wtf was with Akane's face in that painting 0_0

When I saw it I laughed a lot, he had to face Akane and Takahiro! XD

Iolo said:
Oh that Takahiro, first thing he does when he sees a sculpture is feel it up.

This scene is not only one of the many that made me turn up their noses! Look for a statue and it touches before .... Takahiro no ecchi! XD

I also accept that the anime being a transposition of an eroge, but at least do not overdo it with the absurd coincidences! That in the end is not even so much ecchi, if we compare the 8 episode of Noukome! ^ ^ "
We are almost at the end, should not throw an entire episode without going into the story or the characters present. I like that there is more space for Akane and Celia, especially Akane, which is fun, but let's get on with the story please! ^ _ ^
The girl with the glasses will become a great painter ... right! ASD
Jan 3, 2014 3:11 AM

Jun 2008
Celia is indeed a very hot babe and i see why everyone is so excited but i think people forget how hot Akane is here.
Akane really is amazingly hot and her body is awesome she really gave Celia a nice contest there.
Those two are probably the best looking girls on the show along with Bertille that doesn't get enough credit for her amazing looks because of her silly role.
Jan 26, 2014 8:48 PM
Jan 2014
i love you ccccelia senpai
Feb 8, 2014 2:40 PM

Sep 2011
LOL! HAHA GENIUS!
Apr 13, 2014 7:44 AM
May 2012
Dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum *o*
Celia killed me!!! I really find it sexy and hot when girls wear clothes with the color "skyblue" , especially if it's underwear, damn.
Celia and Akane are both hot; they should do the LESBIAN thing :3
Takahiro is such a pimp, holding a bra like it was nothing and asking some girls, confirming if it's a statue by touching the tits even if he can touch other parts to confirm it ahahaha.
The girl who made the painting seems like a nice girl. The painting was awesome, that pantsu ahahaha.
This episode made me..........
Jun 6, 2014 1:32 PM

May 2012
Lol bondage he? Pretty funny ecchi focused episode, the ending was nice though!
Apr 14, 2015 7:16 PM

Feb 2013
Some nice fanservice. That painting at the end. lol
Dec 26, 2015 6:27 PM

Feb 2012
That was hilarious. The painting at the end made me laugh more than I care to admit.
Silly plot, but entertaining. I am not complaining for the fanservice ;)
Mar 2, 2016 11:35 AM

Apr 2013
If that was their take on a fanservice episode, I have to say I'm not impressed... like at all.
May 19, 2016 3:48 AM

Apr 2009
This is an anime about jousting.
Jul 29, 2016 1:16 AM

Feb 2015
Oh boy that was silly...Akane crushing on her senpai was cute as always tho.

Sep 19, 2019 4:20 PM

Apr 2012
xchee said:
*activates yuri goggles*

When I saw that lily flower drop at the beginning, I knew what this episode was about lol. I'm surprised we didn't see a river of nosebleed from Akane XD

I wouldn't mind an Akane-Celia spin-off.

That painting ending was funny haha ^^
straggy said:
Fanservice, my favourite character, and my OTP - what a great episode. Keeps fingers crossed for Celia/Akane becoming canon.

The most ironic is that the canon doesn't seem to even consider her "admiration" romantic, lol. Seriously, at some points this anime turns out to be more lesbian than Seikon no Qwaser, but "totally platonic", lol. If this anime were all-female, then I bet that Akane has long been considered token lesbian.
Feb 14, 2022 10:38 AM
Oct 2021
This episode was hilarious! There have certainly been a few comedic moments in the show thus far, so it was great to see them take it all the way up to ten and do a full episode of it.

There was a lot of subtle trope subversion at work here, and a slightly novel dynamic of two straight-characters to the one gag-character-who-is-often-a-straight character themselves when it comes to comedy. I guess it depends a bit on your background, but this sort of deadpan style of humour really hit the right spot for me, as did the constant serving of cliche anime-situations that were sometimes played straight and sometimes given a bit of a tweak. One man's quest for the source of the mystery underwear but without pervert overtones made it all the more amusing by contrast.

Nothing, however, was quite as funny as that painting at the end!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Walkure Romanze Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2013

117 by oooo3333 »»
Mar 27, 8:45 PM

» Honest Opinion

FiddlePie - Nov 17, 2023

3 by OppaiSugoi »»
Nov 19, 2023 7:50 AM

Poll: » Walkure Romanze Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2013

58 by 5hadow17 »»
Nov 14, 2023 11:06 PM

» VN

OppaiSugoi - Nov 12, 2023

4 by OppaiSugoi »»
Nov 13, 2023 4:38 PM

Poll: » Walkure Romanze Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2013

67 by Matheus050 »»
Dec 30, 2022 9:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.