Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 30, 2014 4:23 AM

Apr 2014
i want...more..
This too shall pass...
Nov 27, 2014 8:52 PM
Aug 2014
Not bad to watch, but there is definitely too many supporting characters. I wonder what happened to the gold eyed prostitute, all we know is that she fed on her friend. Too bad the manga translation is still at volume 5 out of 14.

8/10
Jan 4, 2015 8:59 PM

Mar 2012
Abrupt ending....kinda ruined the whole season to be honest...was doing well too..

derprume said:
Not bad to watch, but there is definitely too many supporting characters. I wonder what happened to the gold eyed prostitute, all we know is that she fed on her friend. Too bad the manga translation is still at volume 5 out of 14.

8/10

She died didn't she? She was dying of an illness...Ao made a contract with her in order to gain her eyes, her end of the bargain was that her life would be extended another week....which ends with her at the church.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Mar 1, 2015 10:07 PM

Sep 2008
Venom900 said:
Abrupt ending....kinda ruined the whole season to be honest...was doing well too..

derprume said:

8/10

She died didn't she? She was dying of an illness...Ao made a contract with her in order to gain her eyes, her end of the bargain was that her life would be extended another week....which ends with her at the church.

she was killed by Shino to die as a human and not a demon.
Delivery (^_^) set by Nate

Jun 12, 2015 4:05 PM

Apr 2014
I knew the end was going to be something like this...totally unsatisfying. There needs to be a season 3 ! ;_;
Jan 29, 2016 5:37 PM

Apr 2014
Rewatched and omg the ending is pure shit wtf. XD I'm just going to imagine a different one in my head lmao.
Apr 11, 2016 3:13 PM
Apr 2016
I will be re-watching this series again very shortly, hopefully by the end of next week ^^
Jul 1, 2016 2:47 PM

Jul 2014
That's itttttt?

I really enjoyed this anime, especially this season but it isn't over yet... or is it? That end "battle" was so unsatisfying and lacking (referring to Tamazusa's part in all of it).

Besides that there are other things that are clearly just swept under the rug. Like, Tamazusa clearly walked away and is still alive somewhere, so... what now? Also Ao is still gonna keep on doing what he's been doing. They coulda did something like merge him with Sosuke or some kind of resolution or what-not? And there's still all the unconfirmed stuff about Shino's past. (Screw Satomi's "It is not the past that matters, but what lies ahead," I wanted [expected] actual answers!) There's also the lack of information about Fennegan and his sister. I mean, who are they really and what does he have to do with Shino's mother/his past?

Ugh... there are still so many questions left. Not to mention the biggest mystery of them all: What exactly is MEGU?! I was actually expecting(/hoping) he'd have more of a significance and make a bigger impact towards the end. Lol He's still cute though <3

Anyway, I just rant and let all my frustrations out. I still definitely enjoyed this anime though (both seasons)... just wish it had a better ending. :P I suppose I'll just go read the manga~
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Aug 15, 2018 3:57 PM

Oct 2015
Shino was able to resist the water and able to suppress Murasame, all thank to Sosuke. It kinda remind me of the nine tail beast on Naruto when it went berserk in Konoha, especially when it fired in the mouth.

The ending didn't satisfy me, I felt the pointlessness of the villain which was in this case, the princess. She had no significant presence in the show even in the end she got away, I thought that was lame. As for Aoi, I was disappointed he didn't get the justice and Sosuke getting his shadow or head back. As for Shino, when will he finally grow up for real physically? I wish Hamaji had an impact too in the story.

I'm too lazy to read the manga, but I'll try, 8/10 though and hope for season 3 in the future even if its 2018 now.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Mar 24, 2019 12:52 PM
Nov 2017
The emotions!
Shino and Sou and Ao got me thinking hard.
Still would've been cool to watch a bit more fighting and more drama, it felt too hasty.
Beautiful anime and beautiful story, I'd love to see a new season coming up soon. <3
Feb 5, 2020 6:24 AM
May 2016
I wanted to see shino get to know about his brother in a better way than what happened also I thought shino would be able to grow up again 💔 the anime is so awesome I loved it but plot holes makes me a bit sad & the ending is too not satisfying so without a season 3 I'll cry
Jun 28, 2021 10:45 AM

Jan 2021
I want a season 3 so bad now!!T-T
Apr 4, 2023 9:24 AM
Apr 2023
ı am fusojhi dakara
Apr 12, 2023 7:32 AM
Dec 2021
ok. finite generated.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken Ibun 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2013

25 by Ventus_S »»
Sep 29, 2023 1:54 PM

Poll: » Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken Ibun 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 22, 2013

30 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jun 28, 2021 10:35 AM

Poll: » Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken Ibun 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2013

27 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jun 28, 2021 10:28 AM

Poll: » Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken Ibun 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2013

24 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jun 28, 2021 10:28 AM

Poll: » Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken Ibun 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Aug 25, 2013

64 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jun 28, 2021 10:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.