Forums
New
Sep 26, 2013 7:37 PM

Jul 2013
Got a manga idea?
Got a character drawing?
Fanfict idea?

Post it HERE!
Get tips, and receive comments on your cool idea's.

Rules of Criticism
·No put downs
·No slander
·If the Original Poster disagrees, accept it.
Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu DE-F%#@ING-SU ~ yo!

I make bad videos, if you have nothing better to do then here:
My Channel Because Shameless Promotion and Self-Shaming It Will Make It Look Less Shameless

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 27, 2013 5:09 PM

Jul 2013
So this is my manga idea for my story "The Magicians Book"

In this I'll explain everything that I thought of and explain certain points clearly in spoiler tags, I'll add some images as i go on.

Anyway, let's go.

The story goes around the life of our protagonists Toshiro Hikari. His parent's were world class magicians, known around the world. During one of their tricks they suddenly disappeared leaving Toshiro alone to be an orphan.

So as he grows, he studies "magic" tricks living with his cousin and his family.Throughout school he's seen as a complete outcast, teased for his interest in magic. Though he can't do much, his cousin loos out for him since he's a senior, even saving Toshiro in a fight between bullies.

Toshiro upset from being weak and being tease decides to go visit his parents grave where he sees another person there who tells him , he will be a great magician one day, and gives him hope. Toshiro with hope in his heart decides to go visit his old home to see if he can find out what happened to his parents and finds a book, but the things written in the book aren't your everyday magic tricks.. these well spells and Toshiro was a son of two Mages.

After finding the book, he soon practises in magic which soon attracts the attention of the M.E.U (Magical Enforcement Units) who take Toshiro to the land of magic, to the magic world to the world's biggest school of magic Mahou Tsukai Academy. Before he goes he tells his cousin farewll, and to his surprise Kona is a son of a Forbidden Scroll Mage and says he'll meet him soon.

Toshiro is soon evaluated though he seems to be a weak mage he is the son of the world's strongest mages and the holder of the 2nd Forbiden Scroll

Forbiden Scrolls

Toshiro is put into a class of regular mages until finalization has been determined to see if he's qualified to join the class of Forbidden Scroll Mages,there he'll meet friends, kids like him who were treated different for loving magic which gives him another reason to fight, after a while he's put in the class of Forbidden Scroll Mages.

Ounce a student, he's introduce to the other class of Forbiden Scroll Mages are gathered to train to be the best mages, only the best will rule. Some are there for power, some are there to represent their families, some have no choice. And they're all more powerfully than Toshiro.

As the new kid it's not an easy ride especially the kid without a assistant. Due to joining late Toshiro is stuck with Azami Miyazaki , due to her personality, no one chose her predicting she wasn't ready for this. But Azami was an excellent fighter and swordsman and like other assistants possessed a special trait, Toshiro the eager and determined mage with the shy but deadly swordsman. Their journey begins

After some training and relaxing, Toshiro and Azami realize their not much different, both treated differently for bring themselves, both wanting to become stronger. To that Toshiro promises Azami they'll become stronger together. And they'll be the strongest ever.

The school is now getting ready for the Winter Exams a competition to see who the sgrongest, cleverest, and best mages in the entire school are. During these exams there will be one on one battles between mages, and two v two battles between forbidden scroll mages, if they can win. Just because a mage isn't apart of the Forbidden Scroll doesn't make them weak.

Before the battles begin Kona approaches Toshiro telling him about his parents and their past and why he didn't tell him about magic and the dangers but Toshiro understands..

Exam Rules

……

That's enough anymore would just be spoiler.. So you get the story now correct? If need I'll provide a detailed description of character personalities and whatnot.
CallMeKurisuchanSep 27, 2013 6:31 PM

My Channel Because Shameless Promotion and Self-Shaming It Will Make It Look Less Shameless

Sep 27, 2013 5:17 PM

May 2013
You should totally do that.

I've done story ideas ect. ect.

I'd love to help.

I assuming the one who tells him those words at the grave is important in the future.
Looking for a character or a certain Anime/Manga?
Looking for recommendations?
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Sep 27, 2013 5:20 PM

Jul 2013
Diran-kun said:
You should totally do that.

I've done story ideas ect. ect.

I'd love to help.

I assuming the one who tells him those words at the grave is important in the future.

Yes, he really is. :0

Sep 28, 2013 3:56 AM

Jul 2013
Ok so I edited the plot :0

Sep 28, 2013 7:12 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
err well I already posted this once, but I just scribbled this down on a whim in a thread about ideas for anime:

Also have some relevant facts about the setting, character details and stuffs on my comp but it's all unfinished and just done spontaneously.
Sep 28, 2013 7:21 AM

May 2013
A young boy, Hiroshi Sajagami, woke up in bed with both of his legs severed. He had a wire connecting his pelvis to the roof. The one responsible is a female organism taking the form of a human. Her name is Mary Myo. Hiroshi can't move. He will forever remain in his room with Mary.

I win all the awards.
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Sep 28, 2013 7:28 AM

Jul 2013
Diran-kun said:
A young boy, Hiroshi Sajagami, woke up in bed with both of his legs severed. He had a wire connecting his pelvis to the roof. The one responsible is a female organism taking the form of a human. Her name is Mary Myo. Hiroshi can't move. He will forever remain in his room with Mary.

I win all the awards.

That actually sounds good.
Sep 28, 2013 7:36 AM

May 2013
_Chimo said:
Diran-kun said:

I win all the awards.

Mary wouldn't be a Loli, though. It wouldn't suit her. Hiroshi is probably between the age of 7-15.

Also, can you access the HB forums? I can't get through at all.
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Sep 28, 2013 7:40 AM

Jul 2013
Diran-kun said:
_Chimo said:
Diran-kun said:

I win all the awards.

Mary wouldn't be a Loli, though. It wouldn't suit her. Hiroshi is probably between the age of 7-15.

You should actually write this, it'd be interesting to read.

Yeah, they offline right now. Been off and on for the past few days, the amount of people on the forum has quadrupled since the new forum was released. (Server overload)
Sep 28, 2013 7:45 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
_Chimo said:
Diran-kun said:
_Chimo said:
Diran-kun said:

I win all the awards.

Yeah, they offline right now. Been off and on for the past few days, the amount of people on the forum has quadrupled since the new forum was released. (Server overload)

protip: http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/
how to check if it's just you or if a site is actually down
Sep 28, 2013 7:46 AM

May 2013
New HB Forum Layout > MAL's current layout

Endless scrolling wins it. Still don't like their list layout, though.

I was having a full Imouto/Loli discussion as well before it went down.

I might actually write it, but I have next to no ideas. It would probably be a parody with no actual meaning to anything.
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Sep 28, 2013 7:51 AM

Jul 2013
HaXXspetten said:
_Chimo said:
Diran-kun said:
_Chimo said:
Diran-kun said:

I win all the awards.

protip: http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/
how to check if it's just you or if a site is actually down

I know that.

Diran-kun said:
New HB Forum Layout > MAL's current layout

Endless scrolling wins it. Still don't like their list layout, though.

I was having a full Imouto/Loli discussion as well before it went down.

I might actually write it, but I have next to no ideas. It would probably be a parody with no actual meaning to anything.

Don't forget the IM threads, posts come up without having to refresh.
Their lists are getting revamped, along with a Manga and VN list.

Also, if you do write it, don't make it silly; it would ruin everything. Can't have that tension between chapters.
Sep 28, 2013 7:54 AM

May 2013
Hopefully the lists are good.

I'll probably write a prologue later. Yeah, IM is awesome.

It would be good if you could help improve it if I post it later.
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Sep 28, 2013 7:58 AM

Jul 2013
Diran-kun said:
Hopefully the lists are good.

I'll probably write a prologue later. Yeah, IM is awesome.

It would be good if you could help improve it if I post it later.

They have a preview, which I don't have a link to... I'll have to ask David for it on Skype.

I don't know much when it comes to writing, the only novel I've re-read multiple times is the Hunger Games series... But, sure. I could try to pitch in ideas.
Sep 28, 2013 8:01 AM

May 2013
Sure, thanks.

Well, out of all my subjects, English is the only one I'm not in the bottom set for.

I'll take a shot at it later, but I suck at novels.
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Sep 28, 2013 8:02 AM

Jul 2013
Diran-kun said:
Sure, thanks.

Well, out of all my subjects, English is the only one I'm not in the bottom set for.

Do you have a Skype? It would be easier to talk that way.
Sep 28, 2013 8:05 AM

May 2013
_Chimo said:
Diran-kun said:
Sure, thanks.

Do you have a Skype? It would be easier to talk that way.
Yeah. I'll just sign in.

I don't think this can be serious and good at once.

My username is TWDaryl.
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Sep 28, 2013 8:30 AM

Jul 2013
HaXXspetten said:
err well I already posted this once, but I just scribbled this down on a whim in a thread about ideas for anime:

Also have some relevant facts about the setting, character details and stuffs on my comp but it's all unfinished and just done spontaneously.

I like it.. :0

So I'm curious will this has some Yuri? :0
Do you need an illustrator? Or can you draw?

Sep 28, 2013 8:45 AM

Jul 2013
CallMeKurisuchan said:
HaXXspetten said:

Yuri is good.
Also, you can draw. :o
Sep 28, 2013 9:01 AM

Jul 2013
_Chimo said:
CallMeKurisuchan said:
HaXXspetten said:

Yuri is good.

Yes but I don't have any pictures up yet, I'm exceptionally well. :0 I've developed a style that's similar to Ken Akamtsu.

Sep 28, 2013 9:40 AM

May 2013
Well, here you go.

It's horrible and a mess.

It's pretty cringeworthy.

Chapter One would take place 5 years prior to these events.
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Sep 28, 2013 9:50 AM

Jul 2013
Diran-kun said:
Well, here you go.

It's horrible and a mess.

It's pretty cringeworthy.

Chapter One would take place 5 years prior to these events.

Pretty ok... it is kinda confusing. :0
I'll reread it though, add more.

Anyone have anymore insight on my manga idea? :0 I highly appreciate it.

Sep 28, 2013 10:05 AM

May 2013
It is really confusing.

I can't really make it clear who's talking with narration, and I didn't want narration the the prologue.

Here's a re-post with who's saying what next to their lines.

Of course, all the narration is Hiroshi's thoughts. He only has one line in speech.

Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Sep 28, 2013 2:42 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
CallMeKurisuchan said:
_Chimo said:
CallMeKurisuchan said:
HaXXspetten said:

Yuri is good.

Yes but I don't have any pictures up yet, I'm exceptionally well. :0 I've developed a style that's similar to Ken Akamtsu.

Yuri is always phun, not sure that would really fit the theme though. Think it'd make more sense to leave it at shoujo-ai.

and no, my artistic talent is basically zero :/
Oct 7, 2013 12:25 PM

Jul 2013
Just going to bump this thread. :0

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» TimTam-Chat ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Hiryu12 - Aug 17, 2013

4249 by ThisNameSucks »»
Jun 30, 2017 7:11 AM

» Game: Continue The Story. ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

CallMeKurisuchan - Aug 18, 2013

223 by CallMeKurisuchan »»
Mar 24, 2017 8:27 AM

» They Say The Good Die Young..

Idle_Hands - Apr 23, 2015

5 by hotstud6969 »»
May 11, 2015 1:32 AM

» Am the only one?

CallMeKurisuchan - Jan 29, 2015

0 by CallMeKurisuchan »»
Jan 29, 2015 3:36 AM

» REBOOT TIME!

CallMeKurisuchan - Apr 20, 2014

21 by _Colorful »»
Nov 2, 2014 12:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.