Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Nov 9, 2019 7:50 AM
Aug 2018
This was an enjoyable watch. I would definitively watch a second season of this.

I wonder how high the chances for a second season are. The manga ended on October 21st this year. Could a manga get another anime season to celebrate it ending?
tr25a3Nov 9, 2019 9:17 AM
Jun 4, 2020 1:53 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Thats it, at last goddamned, Riko!

Thats my point. Judging that this series had a chance to improve later, and had enough room to get a continuations. I feel the 8/10 points to the Overall, must be nice enough to end the series. It will be more great if the show had a less drama in the end, bring more comedy joke as usual, and take some little normal romance to the girl. But, no. They keep a mild open ending. Giving a huge drama teenage with predictable liar problem solved situations. And take a soft joke to save the day.

A bit dissapointment. But, its okay. Still refer as an amusing series. So thats why i put 8 max for the show. Just, need more season. If it had more chance in the future. Maybe....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 1, 2020 11:43 AM

Jan 2016
pretty sure everyone knew that its gonna end like this but the execution was abit edgy on few scenes but overall great show
Feb 20, 2021 3:41 AM

Feb 2020
That was a nice final episode and maybe the best episode overall in this series. However, this wasn't one of my favorite CGDCT, because there was too much of drama and boring conversations about the student council and the Newspaper Association for example.

7/10
SerafosFeb 9, 2022 2:23 AM
May 22, 2021 4:47 AM
May 2021
I want the season 2!! I really love this anime so much(one of my fav)10/10
Nov 28, 2021 11:42 PM

Sep 2018
Decent, though pretty underwhelming for a CGDCT anime. I think the general premise of the show was a little weaker than others of the same genre, not as lively, and the characters weren't as likeable. Had some good laughs here and there, but they tried and failed to mix the humor with the drama too frequently, especially those last couple of episodes. The addition of male characters was a nice change though. 6/10.
Dec 2, 2021 4:40 PM

Aug 2018
Fantastic show. I loved every minute of it. The well-executed inclusion of a slight hint of drama earns it an extra point. I don't care what anyone says, comedy and drama go great together.

If it had a sequel even half as good, the series would definitely be one of my top CGDCT. But as it stands, I just can't ignore the feeling of disappointment that there's only one season.

9/10

PS: If you liked Love Lab, you'll probably enjoy Hitoribocchi as well. Very similar vibes.
epidemia78Dec 2, 2021 4:47 PM
Feb 10, 2022 8:57 AM
Aug 2021
Greater than any youtube apologies out there. The final drama about the orange hair's lie is very satisfying to watch. wasnt expecting that such an issue would be settled in this series, as it was one of the foundations of the comedic moments in this show, but seeing this getting resolved was also refreshing, perhaps building towards something new in the future.
Glad they did a change of pace in ep11, inserting an episode with some fan service by green hair, and some gags revolving around the siblings.
The characters are fun in the way how characters are fun in yuru yuri : they have strong traits, some traits being generic troupes (but also often presented in a sarcastic narrative), lots of dynamics and reoccurring interactions that appears in different unexpected occassions. Many of the background music I believe were also done by the same person that did the yuru yuri background musics.
Besides the love labs and sol sluffs, this show builds up several dramas and successfully resolves them, resulting into a feel of progressing forward so that the show does not get boring. Although at these segments (disregarding jokes that opens up the atmosphere), the overall tone becomes heavy, serious, sometimes melodramatic, it seems like they are written quite neatly and tightly, where almost all the character traits, interactions introduced in the show were at some point utilized as a building block of the solution, while not being entirely predictable. The only thing I disliked was that they sometimes have to utilize rather lame reasons as the starting point of some of the dramas.
All in all, this was a fun and decent show that has good relaxed moments and unrelaxed moments.
Sep 25, 2022 12:46 AM
Nov 2020
Funny and a good plot
Mar 15, 2023 11:38 PM
Mar 2023
very funny. new and fresh concept too
Jul 29, 2023 1:47 AM

Mar 2013
I'm glad I watched this. From the rest of CGDCT series out there, this alone gives me a rom-com every now and then. It's kind of shocking, really but I guess I would prefer this than a CGDCT with creepy yuri in it. CGDCT + Straight Romance is a MUST!

I was hoping for more since it looks like this ended at Vol. 4 out of 15 (M.U.), we could still hope for another two sequels... with more CGDCT + Romance. Well, I could only hope.

My "best girl/s" for this series would always be Natsuo and Riko. Maki, for her hilarious but womanly charm, and Riko for her cool but funny attitude.

P.S. The theme songs reminded me of Hanayamata.
CrazyButNot4UJul 29, 2023 2:32 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 9, 2023 8:33 AM

Nov 2023
Well thiswas a fun anime giys byebye
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Lab Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2013

88 by nanajp »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:33 AM

Poll: » Love Lab Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2013

66 by nanajp »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:32 AM

Poll: » Love Lab Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2013

81 by nanajp »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:32 AM

Poll: » Love Lab Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2013

69 by nanajp »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:31 AM

Poll: » Love Lab Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2013

99 by nanajp »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.