Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (82) « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 » ... Last »
Sep 16, 2014 11:00 AM

Apr 2014
Condoombomb said:
hi im looking for an anime with romance, maybe comedy and a HAPPY ending.
Im also looking for an action anime, I really like anime when you see the mc and other characters getting stronger , I also like stuff like tournemants/exams like at the beginning of hunter x hunter fairy tail and naruto.

Since you only want a happy ending, I'm spoiling my recommendation

No validation, no applause
You don't have prove you got it when you know it's yours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSSKDIcpdSE
Sep 16, 2014 4:33 PM
Sep 2014
HI, Im looking for an anime like Shugo chara but with no romance.

Thank You!
Sep 17, 2014 9:20 PM

Jan 2014
Hi I'm looking for a really lovey dovey romance anime. I hate harem and frown upon ecchi. This is what I've already seen that would fit the bill:

Byousoku 5 Centimeter - fantastic
Hotarubi no Mori e - beautiful
Itazura na Kiss - was really funny and the story moved along pretty fast which was nice, but was a little lacking in emotional depth for me
Katangatari - not focused on the romance, but this show is IDEAL. amazing show.
Kimi ni Todoke - classic shoujo anime, dragged things out but played with my heart at the same time. first season was better than second imo
Lovely★Complex - really enjoyed. funny, well made, good characters
NANA - was too good for me. i couldn't handle the emotions. amazing show
Nodame Cantabile - great show that really focused on the romance and music
Paradise Kiss - another realistic show just like NANA, well done
Sukitte Ii na yo. - i thoroughly enjoyed this show even though it may have been "generic." good animation and characters and dynamic
Summer Wars - loved it. romance was an afterthought but there was something satisfying about it
Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo - it hurt so good

I've seen more, but these I really enjoyed.
Usagi Drop and Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki aren't really romance at all but they got me pretty emotional, so I wouldn't mind something like these either.

Thank You!
6Kurozen9Sep 17, 2014 9:27 PM
"If you want to kill me, despise me, hate me, and live in an unsightly way...Run, and cling to life, and then some day, when you have the same eyes as I do, come before me."
- Itachi Uchiha

Sep 17, 2014 9:42 PM

Jun 2014
ef - A Tale of Memories ( Best romance)
Toradora!
Golden Time
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo (3 good romcom)
Monogatari Series ( Its not focused on romance, but its from the same author as Katanagari, if you want something like it)
FellenerSep 17, 2014 9:49 PM
Remember guys, I AM NOT A PARAGON OF TASTE.

I HAVE SHIT TASTE LIKE THE REST OF YOU.
Sep 17, 2014 9:49 PM

Jan 2014
Thanks Fellener! I've seen Toradora and Sakurasou but I didn't love them. I'll give Golden Time a shot! Thanks again :)
"If you want to kill me, despise me, hate me, and live in an unsightly way...Run, and cling to life, and then some day, when you have the same eyes as I do, come before me."
- Itachi Uchiha

Sep 18, 2014 8:46 AM

Sep 2014
Ookami to Koushinryou (Spice and Wolf) is a good one.
Sep 19, 2014 12:22 PM
Jul 2018
Konik said:
Dreamyblue_skies said:
I'm looking for all the anime's about puzzles. I remember I found this anime on anime list about someone solving puzzles but I can't remember the name of it. Please list me a bunch of anime's about solving puzzles, thank you! :)

Phi Brain
ftFate said:
Dreamyblue_skies said:
I'm looking for all the anime's about puzzles. I remember I found this anime on anime list about someone solving puzzles but I can't remember the name of it. Please list me a bunch of anime's about solving puzzles, thank you! :)

Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro

TY! :D
Sep 22, 2014 12:51 AM

Jan 2013
Hi :))

I'd really love any animes that have a lot of action/horror/gore/and some badass characters.
Stuff like the latest Tokyo Ghoul, Shingeki no Kyojin, Elfen Lied ummmm ... and yeah! Even Angel Beats! and the guns are cool enough

Thanks
Sep 22, 2014 3:32 AM

Sep 2008
kuudere-ish said:
Hi :))

I'd really love any animes that have a lot of action/horror/gore/and some badass characters.
Stuff like the latest Tokyo Ghoul, Shingeki no Kyojin, Elfen Lied ummmm ... and yeah! Even Angel Beats! and the guns are cool enough

Thanks

Hellsing Ultimate, Shigurui, Black Lagoon
Sep 22, 2014 9:35 AM
Jul 2018
Hey, I'm back as you guys are just superb.. So I'm looking for an anime that's one really good, two has a ace soundtrack, three good art, oh and that won't be forgotten...

Hope that wasn't too weird or too much of a hassle for you guys.

Thanks in advance and stay awesome! :D
Sep 22, 2014 10:00 AM

Apr 2014
JollyChap said:
Hey, I'm back as you guys are just superb.. So I'm looking for an anime that's one really good, two has a ace soundtrack, three good art, oh and that won't be forgotten...

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya
Baccano!
.hack//Sign (although avoid this one if you don't like anime which feature A LOT of dialogue)

Sep 22, 2014 10:04 AM
Jul 2018
ftFate said:
JollyChap said:

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya
Baccano!
.hack//Sign (although avoid this one if you don't like anime which feature A LOT of dialogue)

Don't mind dialogue.. as long as it's really good, thanks as well.
Sep 22, 2014 10:06 AM

Sep 2008
JollyChap said:

Ghost in the Shell, Macross Frontier, Shinsekai Yori
Sep 22, 2014 10:12 AM
Jul 2018
Konik said:
JollyChap said:

Ghost in the Shell, Macross Frontier, Shinsekai Yori

Have been needing to check Ghost In The Shell out, also thank you.
Sep 22, 2014 2:39 PM

Nov 2012
Hello all, im looking for an anime kinda like the style and/or plot like; Aldnoah.Zero, Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom and Suisei no Gargantia. And please, read/look at my anime list before you tell me any series. Since i may have seen something like them and just not mentioning them now. If there are any series like these that i have in my anime list that i have yet to complete, then feel free to tell me!
Sep 24, 2014 5:22 AM

Dec 2008
Linkon18 said:
Hello all, im looking for an anime kinda like the style and/or plot like; Aldnoah.Zero, Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom and Suisei no Gargantia. And please, read/look at my anime list before you tell me any series. Since i may have seen something like them and just not mentioning them now. If there are any series like these that i have in my anime list that i have yet to complete, then feel free to tell me!

Looking on your list, i would recommend you:
Kakumeiki Valvrave It's a two-course serie and

Gun x Sword

Wieeeeeeee...
Sep 24, 2014 1:52 PM

Nov 2012
[quote=Pysonics]
Linkon18 said:

Looking on your list, i would recommend you:
Kakumeiki Valvrave It's a two-course serie and

Gun x Sword looks promising, and Kakumeiki Valvrave seems like something to atleast try to watch and see if it's good :P
Sep 27, 2014 7:43 PM
Jun 2013
anyone have an anime like beck ? musical anime that has a kinda not so serious drama added in too? i know about kaiken phrase,k-on,kids on the slope,nana,nodame cantabile,and paradise kiss. ? any help appreciated
Sep 28, 2014 4:24 PM
Jul 2018
hey everyone, im looking for an anime that is similar to: noucome, my teen youth romantic comedy is wrong as i expected, and oreimo. Basically anime's that contain romance and comedy. I also don't mind harem and echhi's. I would also prefer them to be slice of life and school.
removed-userSep 28, 2014 4:44 PM
Sep 28, 2014 4:58 PM

Apr 2014
S
rampager112 said:
hey everyone, im looking for an anime that is similar to: noucome, my teen youth romantic comedy is wrong as i expected, and oreimo. Basically anime's that contain romance and comedy. I also don't mind harem and echhi's. I would also prefer them to be slice of life and school.

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo is probably right up your alley.

Sep 28, 2014 5:15 PM
Jul 2018
ftFate said:
S
rampager112 said:

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo is probably right up your alley.

already watched that :P
Sep 28, 2014 5:25 PM

Jun 2014
rampager112 said:

Toradora!
Ano Natsu de Matteru
Kokoro Connect

Sep 29, 2014 12:48 AM
Sep 2014
Meathaven said:
Anyone got some good recommendations?
I've really been into Slice of life/romance/comedy lately.
Please have a male protagonist and check out my profile to see the anime I have finished.

If you're looking for slice of life/romance, watch Sakarasou no pet no kanajo.
You can watch it on crunchyroll.
Sep 30, 2014 9:20 AM

Dec 2013
I'm loking for some recommentations around Seitokai Yakuindomo's theme. I know there is a big list of recommentantions there but what i ask for is if there are any other similar animes on the smart pervertness i found on Seitokai Yakuindomo that might be just less raited to get famous and thought have slipped through my "plan to watch" list. i'm open to echi recommentations too as long as they make up for enought awkward+funny scenes
Oct 1, 2014 5:56 AM
Jul 2014
JustNoBody said:
I'm loking for some recommentations around Seitokai Yakuindomo's theme. I know there is a big list of recommentantions there but what i ask for is if there are any other similar animes on the smart pervertness i found on Seitokai Yakuindomo that might be just less raited to get famous and thought have slipped through my "plan to watch" list. i'm open to echi recommentations too as long as they make up for enought awkward+funny scenes

Sora no Otoshimono is very funny.
Also you can try The "Hentai" Prince and the Stony Cat and B Gata H Kei
Oct 1, 2014 6:08 AM

May 2014
Hi people, I'm looking for an anime that's super dark, tragic etc. Something that makes you think, while also being mature. Thanks in advance
Oct 1, 2014 6:34 AM

Dec 2008
Jdip34 said:
Hi people, I'm looking for an anime that's super dark, tragic etc. Something that makes you think, while also being mature. Thanks in advance

Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin
is pretty dark and mature :)

Wieeeeeeee...
Oct 1, 2014 6:57 AM

Dec 2012
Can somebody recommend an anime with a very unique main character, whose personality is just strange maybe, thanks in advance
Oct 1, 2014 7:13 AM

Feb 2013
Hirajus said:
Can somebody recommend an anime with a very unique main character, whose personality is just strange maybe, thanks in advance
Try Akagi.
"The more you hope for, the more disappointed you get afterwards." - Miguel Lopes

[Profile] [Anime List] [Manga List] [Ecchi/Harem Club] [+20 Club]
Oct 1, 2014 3:40 PM

Sep 2008
Jdip34 said:

Bokurano
Oct 1, 2014 7:44 PM

Aug 2014
Jdip34 said:

Elfen Lied
Oct 2, 2014 5:27 AM

Sep 2013
Jdip34 said:

Humm
Elfen Lied and Another perhaps
Oct 2, 2014 5:28 AM

Sep 2013
Hirajus said:

Steins;Gate

The character is ... very unique =D
Oct 2, 2014 1:23 PM
Oct 2013
Hey!

I'm looking for something to watch again. This time I'd like something from either the fantasy or romance genre. I'd like something that's newer thats preferably availible in HD and would like to stay away from shounen with similar style as One Piece or Fairy Tail. Also there shouldn't be too much cheesy comedy in the show.

anime list for reference:
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Sick0ne
Oct 2, 2014 6:30 PM

Jun 2014
Sick0ne said:
Hey!

I'm looking for something to watch again. This time I'd like something from either the fantasy or romance genre. I'd like something that's newer thats preferably availible in HD and would like to stay away from shounen with similar style as One Piece or Fairy Tail. Also there shouldn't be too much cheesy comedy in the show.

anime list for reference:
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Sick0ne

For romance:

Toradora!
Golden Time
Kanon (2006)

For fantasy:

Little Witch Academia
Log Horizon
Monoke Hime

Oct 3, 2014 10:50 AM

Jun 2010
I am looking for some animes where one of the characters is in some sort of trouble.
Oct 3, 2014 1:26 PM

Apr 2014
Gatomon said:
I am looking for some animes where one of the characters is in some sort of trouble.

Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin (goes for most characters though)
.hack//Sign could fit you nicely, just FYI, it's dialogue heavy and don't have action to speak of.

Oct 3, 2014 7:06 PM

Jun 2014
Hey mina, i'm looking for some deep mystery/terror anime without supernatural beings. Thanks once again :)
Oct 4, 2014 4:32 AM

Jun 2014
keplar said:
Hey mina, i'm looking for some deep mystery/terror anime without supernatural beings. Thanks once again :)

Mystery without supernatural things is kinda hard but you can try:

Higashi no Eden
Monster
Serial Experiments Lain
Haibane Renmei ( There is supernatural things in this, but is the best mystery anime ive ever watched, so i'll recommend it)

Oct 4, 2014 7:33 AM

Apr 2007
heya! Anyone got any recommendation for me xD Just started watching anime again haha
Oct 4, 2014 9:14 AM

Jul 2013
Hum, what do you feel like watching?

Because you like Special A - Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
Because you like action, fantasy and drama - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Natsume Yuujinchou and Mushishi - just because
And I'd also recommend you Madoka Magica and Bokurano. You like Mecha and you're okay with Magical Girls (Cardcaptor Sakura) and since you liked From the New World I'm guessing you like good surprising endings :)
With my heart full of gratitude for everything good in the world, I'll put down my pen. Now excuse me, I have to go. - Satoshi Kon
Oct 4, 2014 10:49 AM

Sep 2008
DeZheKun said:
heya! Anyone got any recommendation for me xD Just started watching anime again haha

Aldnoah.Zero, Macross Frontier, Gundam Wing, Kara no Kyoukai, Mardock Scramble
Oct 5, 2014 2:06 AM
May 2014
Hi! I am looking for anime with some action and romance? Anyone got any suggestions?
Oct 5, 2014 4:57 AM
Jul 2018
Well I'm going to recommend anime that is mostly on your Plan to watch list;

Btooom - mainly action,
Mirari Nikki - again mainly action,
Zero no Tsukaima - because why not,
Shakugan no Shana - Action and romance I guess,
Elfen Lied - I cannot remember if this has romance but I believe it does( I'm going to rewatch it myself),
Akame ga Kill - Currently airing, really superb, action but no romance as of yet(well there is hints).

And I'll add Little Busters, just because it is great, great jokes, not that action heavy, romance and well.. Can't say much more as that would be spoilers.
Hope that helped.
Oct 6, 2014 10:11 AM
Sep 2014
Recommendations pls!^^
I don't even know what genre to watch next...

I like most genres but don't like too much romance,drama,sad stuff,magical girl,mecha

Last 3 watched and completed series are: attack on titan / another / steins gate
...in that order

Right now i'm watching Lucky ☆ Star to calm down a little lol

Anyway sorry for the long text^^ ...
Oct 6, 2014 10:45 AM

Apr 2011
looking for some advice, i've never watched fate/stay night but i enjoyed fate/zero. this new unlimited bladeworks is that just a readaptation of fate/stay night? or a completely different story altogether.

do i need to watch fate/stay night first?
Oct 6, 2014 11:32 AM

Apr 2014
Stigma13 said:
Recommendations pls!^^

I like most genres but don't like too much romance,drama,sad stuff,magical girl,mecha

Last 3 watched and completed series are: attack on titan / another / steins gate
...in that order

Try Baccano!, Barakamon, and Zetsuen no Tempest

bbmello said:
looking for some advice, i've never watched fate/stay night but i enjoyed fate/zero. this new unlimited bladeworks is that just a readaptation of fate/stay night? or a completely different story altogether.

It's a different route from the VN, you should be fine without watching the original Stay/Night unless I'm misinformed about things.

Oct 6, 2014 11:37 AM

Sep 2008
bbmello said:

With watching Fate/Zero, no matter which adaptation You pick, You've already spoiled it a lot. As for F/SN it's like this. The first F/SN series is an adaptation of the main route of the Visual Novel. The current adaptation is an adaptation of second route of the same novel. Some parts will be the same as in the adaptation from 2008, but it's a bit different story. Also the first adaptation by some people is considered bad, so if You don't want to, You can just watch the current one. If after watching the current one, You'll want to know more, You can try the one from 2008 for a different story and ending.

Stigma13 said:
Recommendations pls!^^

You might try Jormungand, Mirai Nikki, Baccano, Durarara, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. You might also try second season of Black Lagoon, and Roberta's Blood Trail. As for more of the Lucky Star type anime, try Azumanga Daioh, Paniponi Dash, Nichijou.
Oct 6, 2014 11:41 AM
Sep 2014
ftFate said:
Stigma13 said:
Recommendations pls!^^

...in that order

Try Baccano!, Barakamon, and Zetsuen no Tempest

bbmello said:

It's a different route from the VN, you should be fine without watching the original Stay/Night unless I'm misinformed about things.

Ok i'll try those
Thank you :)
Oct 6, 2014 11:47 AM
Sep 2014
Konik said:
bbmello said:

With watching Fate/Zero, no matter which adaptation You pick, You've already spoiled it a lot. As for F/SN it's like this. The first F/SN series is an adaptation of the main route of the Visual Novel. The current adaptation is an adaptation of second route of the same novel. Some parts will be the same as in the adaptation from 2008, but it's a bit different story. Also the first adaptation by some people is considered bad, so if You don't want to, You can just watch the current one. If after watching the current one, You'll want to know more, You can try the one from 2008 for a different story and ending.

Stigma13 said:
Recommendations pls!^^

You might try Jormungand, Mirai Nikki, Baccano, Durarara, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. You might also try second season of Black Lagoon, and Roberta's Blood Trail. As for more of the Lucky Star type anime, try Azumanga Daioh, Paniponi Dash, Nichijou.

Alllrighty then, thanks for the recommendations
I'll try those

Yeah i love black lagoon (first season), and nichijou is on my plan to watch list anyway^^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (82) « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Introductions ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

imperlast - Jun 14, 2010

1415 by KokoroEnoMesseji »»
Mar 26, 8:21 PM

» Mecha Manga

PlasticRobot - Feb 23

0 by PlasticRobot »»
Feb 23, 7:05 PM

» Recomend any manga and i will read it!!

Tamurax - Feb 2

2 by Fauzy_Weliady »»
Feb 5, 7:15 PM

» Guys, check my paintings - Tribute to Makoto Shinkai

mufarari - Jan 13

1 by Tamurax »»
Feb 2, 7:36 AM

» I need manga

Charizardexbb - Jan 28

0 by Charizardexbb »»
Jan 28, 6:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.