Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2013 5:07 PM
Mar 2012
Villetta_Nu said:
For almost all of them to fall in love with someone as dry and boring and Ema must mean that they all have poor taste in women, or are all extremely horny. I'm leaning towards the latter. After all, it's 13 brothers and not ONE of them has a girlfriend.

Ukyo, I love you most of all!

Ema would make a good wife since she is good at household chores though, I guess that's why they liked her. She is also supporting their jobs and doesn't complained much.
Sep 11, 2013 6:17 PM

Jan 2012
Natsume you FABULOUS MAXXXXX
Sep 11, 2013 10:19 PM

Jul 2009
tingy said:
Ciara said:
... I don't know how they are going to wrap up all the loose ends then, unless Ema is going to enter their suave living room and declare "screw you guys" when all Asahina Bros. are present and then walk away with Juli towards the setting sun.

LOL I would love to see that kind of ending :)

Man Subaru, that punch wasn't really justified. This guy has too much anger. I know he didn't like Natsume because of misunderstandings and whatnot, but Natsume didn't even do anything to Ema except for hug her in that scene. That's not really a reason to punch someone...and also, I've never heard of that irises can mean I love you or something, I always though it mostly symbolized faith and hope. Interesting.

The punch was this anime's way of adding 'drama' -.- Stop making Subaru look bad!!!

Where the hell is Iori? GIVE HIM MORE SCREEN TIME! Though that iris line was creepy...
Sep 12, 2013 10:43 AM

Jun 2009
This series lacks a lot of Iori. I kinda wished the episode had more of him. And Juli holding Ema's eraser was cute...
Sep 12, 2013 1:14 PM

May 2013
Everyone's making their moves, especially Wataru with his coupons, and Iori with his Iris.
People are being pushed away like Tsubaki, Subaru, Natsume, and Kaname.

At least we know what's up between Natsume and Subaru.

I wonder how this will end.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Sep 12, 2013 5:14 PM

Jul 2012
Forgot to mention this: Subaru, you might be a lil' shit to my bby Natsume but you do look good in a suit.

melina_putri said:
mayukachan said:

Two more episodes! Will we see an end game pair (aka anime original ending) or just an open ending?

Only 1 episode left, not two. The TV channels airing this series listed episode 12 as the last episode on the schedule listed at their website though there is a speculation that there will be a BD/DVD only bonus episode on BD/DVD vol.7.

Oh wow. o_o
Sep 13, 2013 5:21 AM
Apr 2013
Why do we now count subaru out... and why do you all hate him so much? LOL He's the most normal of all the guys on this show!!

He, Yusuki, Natsume and Azusa are the only ones that I would actually give any hope of a connection.. the others are way out of control!
Sep 13, 2013 5:35 AM

Dec 2012
Well I don't hate Subaru, and I'm really happy that Ema told him what Natsume-san thinks of him. :)

I hope next week's episode Iori-san will have more screen time, tho :(
Sep 13, 2013 11:57 AM

Oct 2011
Everyone shows their support for Chi with her exams : ) Awww
Sep 13, 2013 5:46 PM

May 2011
Seeing the twins together will probably always be my favorite bits. I just love that friendly rivalry they have going on. So different from the way Natsume and Subaru are, but they are interesting as well, although much more frustrating. xD
Sep 13, 2013 7:06 PM

Sep 2012
Natsume and Ema moments, so cuteee
Subaru and Natsume fighting LOL I didn't expected this

I really wish that they have an original ending, or it could be an open ending and a second season
O importante não é o que fazemos de nós, mas o que nós fazemos daquilo que fazem de nós
Sep 14, 2013 12:31 AM

Dec 2012
Subaru is a real jackass for punching natsume without even knowing what it's actually going on. I wished natsume would give him a taste of what a real punch is, but he's too much of a nice guy ;_;

loved the natsume x ema moments, and yes this series needs more iori :3
Sep 14, 2013 9:44 AM

Jul 2013
I have read the novel, which is one of the reasons why I want to see more Iori. I felt that giving that other meaning to the Iris was unjustified. Ema had only one serious interaction with Iori during this entire season. They barely even see each other so why would he hold any interest to like her. Yes, I know in the novel he has his reasons but I wish they would have more screen time for his character. Anyways, Yuusuke was like the most picked on guy in this episode. Poor guy. XD Actually, I noticed that Ema wore Natsume's scarf and I was like how can I not ship Natsume x Ema. They went on a date and Natsume gave her a hug and a confession. My dreams have been fulfilled. >~< That punch was unreasonable but that's no reason to hate on Subaru. He did feel bad afterwards. The opening was weird as usual. The running with holding hands thing was so funny. I love the ending, Hikaru, let's just be friends already.
Ciara said:
... I don't know how they are going to wrap up all the loose ends then, unless Ema is going to enter their suave living room and declare "screw you guys" when all Asahina Bros. are present and then walk away with Juli towards the setting sun.
PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN. PLEASE. Then, I could have Natsume to myself. :p
Sep 14, 2013 11:15 AM

Apr 2013
Natsume ♥
Sep 17, 2013 5:10 PM

Jan 2013
Sort of getting boring
Sep 22, 2013 8:35 AM
Mar 2012
Natsume, too. :(
Oct 9, 2013 5:37 PM

Aug 2011
Villetta_Nu said:
For almost all of them to fall in love with someone as dry and boring and Ema must mean that they all have poor taste in women, or are all extremely horny. I'm leaning towards the latter. After all, it's 13 brothers and not ONE of them has a girlfriend.

Ukyo, I love you most of all!

That's hittin' the nail on the head. All 13 brothers need to get out more; heelloo, Asahina brothers!! There is more than one aisle in the supermarket.
Oct 11, 2013 7:32 PM

May 2012
The ending was pretty neat, perhaps the ending might actually be good? Well lets see what's next!
Oct 17, 2013 5:15 AM

Jun 2011
I was yawning through most of this ep.

I hope she ends up with Natsume, if any of them.
Oct 28, 2013 1:22 AM

Sep 2009
mfg I really can't stand how SHE IS SO STUPID ! so mfg.. I can't such idiotic girl T_T

I am watching this anime just cause of bishies and cause the guys are really great and interesting ! but she is soo annoying and now in the final episodes even more !
this anime would be much much better with more interesting shoujo main, than her plain stupid character.

oh I give this episode low score cause it wasn't that interesting and everything was around her and she was just so awkwardly borring in this episode.
*ANIME I.NTERE.ST*----> +IN anime pictures and get FREE anime & manga merchandize from JAPAN!
Dec 14, 2013 11:28 AM
May 2012
Wow, it took me 3 hours to finish this episode and I have been watching this Anime for 14 days already and I still didn't get to finish it today because I want to sleep already.

Iori is really kinda creepy. That punch was uncalled for but I guess Subaru did that without thinking.

It's nice to see that short flashback between Natsume and Subaru ^_^

Next episode is last and I hope that it will somewhat satisfy me. I feel like I have to finish this Anime later(I don't feel like going to school later :3) and I also feel sleepy so I guess I should sleep already :3
Jul 9, 2014 9:41 PM

Sep 2011
Probably my favorite episode so far. =p
May 7, 2015 8:49 AM

Sep 2013
Ehhh subaruuuuUuUuU ;_;

That insert song tho~~~

It feels like it's ending too soon tbh
Nov 3, 2015 5:45 PM

Dec 2013
The ending with Hikaru nailed it lol.

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Jul 2, 2017 9:27 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
For now I am hoping for 2 brothers. last ep I am coming

Oct 19, 2017 9:21 AM

Mar 2016
NO!! SUBARU, MY NIGGA!

THEY DID HIM SO WRONG FOR THIS WHOLE SERIES. DUDE HAS ONLY BEEN IN LIKE 5 EPISODES, ALL OF WHICH HAD HIM GOING THROUGH THE THROES OF HEARTBREAK, AND NOW NIGGA IS JUST FLAT OUT LEAVING THE SHOW. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS.

SUBARU WAS THE ONLY GOOD GUY.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 20, 2020 1:18 PM

May 2009
Natsume is love. Natsume is life.

check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Jun 4, 2021 5:04 PM

Jan 2021
God Natsume I so cute >.>
Jul 30, 2021 1:20 PM

Jun 2016
It's about time Natsume and Subaru clash. Sweet punch by Subaru tho. I give it a score of 8 out of 10.

Somehow Ema seemed a lot more active and cheery, if that makes any sense, despite this ep being no different to all the previous ones. Weird, lol.

More topics from this board

» Ema ends up with...? (Spoiler)

MR_FURUKAWA - May 4, 2016

10 by superstaff »»
Feb 4, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2013

94 by DTBx91 »»
Nov 25, 2023 10:15 AM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 23, 2013

92 by saraar »»
Sep 29, 2023 2:16 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 2, 2013

184 by BL00DY_SLVT »»
May 21, 2023 2:46 AM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 9, 2013

91 by ceylin_unal »»
May 2, 2023 1:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.