Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2013 6:09 AM

Jun 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Missing chapter 868 but whatever..just gonna enjoy this chapter first. So suddenly Sato got pregnant as "it hasn't been there" seems to refer to Sato's period...or it just another misunderstanding on Takagi and co part.

And I supposed that Titan Hunter game they talked about is based on Shingeki no Kyojin?

About this time case, it to early to speculate but it seems like Toshinari (glasses guy) kills that other guy because maybe that other guy is the one who kills his sister..
Aug 25, 2013 10:32 AM

Feb 2009
I just hope this isn't one of the case where I wish Conan would keep his big mouth shut!
Aug 25, 2013 4:34 PM

May 2012
Oh wow... It might be some sort of misunderstanding from Takagi because when Sato asks if they should go and eat something and Satos answer to Takagi makes it sorta suspicious and theres some suspicious part but anyway the setting for the case is pretty bizarre with so much happening at the same time, I wonder if Sato and Takagi appear next chapter...

Atleast we got few things from this,
the body smelled (well we dont know how strong it was since Haibara didn't smell anything and anyone should be able to smell old dead body so maybe it's just detectives senses)

Page 7 "False Dragonheads... the "flower words" for those are...
"Obedient Plant (Physostegia virginiana) got its common name because you can bend the individual flowers in any direction you like - a nice feature for floral displays. Unfortunately obedient plant is not so obedient in the garden, where it can spread to the point of nuisance. Newer varieties, like ‘Miss Manners’, are being bred to remain in well-behaved clumps. I believe Physostegia’s other common name, False Dragonhead, came about because of the flowers resemblance to snapdragons"

Botanical Name: Physostegia virginiana fy-so-STEE-jhah ver-jin-ee-AY-nah

Obedient plant is a clump-forming native perennial that grows aggressively. From midsummer to early fall, spikes of purple or pink (and sometimes white) flowers rise above sharply toothed leaves to four feet high.
Noteworthy characteristics: This late bloomer mixes well with asters, grasses, and goldenrods. May need restraint. Good cut flower.
Care: Provide full sun to part shade and medium moisture. Plants may need staking.
Propagation: Sow seed in a cold frame in autumn. Divide in winter or early spring before new growth commences.
Problems: Rust and slugs can sometimes be a problem."

And Toshinari Shiga guy certainly doesnt seem like the criminal... This is just taken from hat but maybe the photos were taken from the dead dudes apartment and the dead guy was the lover (or stalker) of the dead woman and a friend of Toshinari, because those photos certainly werent normal...
Well since the photos never show her facing towards the camera and if the dead person was stalker, Toshinari should be the killer... or someone about to kill until this case and the dead person here has nothing to do with what weve seen so far, this dude (Shiga Toshinari) seems really rich, but chose a crappy apartment like that... power of will I guess

Anyway, I really want to know the conclusion to Taii case hope 868 comes out soon
k11chiAug 25, 2013 4:49 PM
May 11, 7:04 AM

Jun 2017
I don't believe Sato is pregnant. This must be a misleading thing that Aoyama usually does.

The case is pretty obvious to me now, but I'm not going to say more. I want to enjoy the story.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 874 Discussion

k11chi - Oct 16, 2013

1 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 873 Discussion

k11chi - Oct 15, 2013

1 by KoniginElle »»
May 23, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 872 Discussion

MaxCrazy7 - Sep 26, 2013

3 by KoniginElle »»
May 21, 10:52 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 871 Discussion

viva_cmpunker - Sep 18, 2013

4 by KoniginElle »»
May 14, 12:27 PM

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 870 Discussion

k11chi - Sep 2, 2013

5 by KoniginElle »»
May 12, 6:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.